Gang Bang Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel", Chris told Mary who immediately went to her knees. "Suck" was all he had to say and she took Jeffery's cock in her mouth and Paul's in her hand.

Simon stayed where he was but he now inched forward, pulled her thong to one side and shoved his cock into her very wet cunt. Chris watched as Mary became lost in the moment. She had one cock in her mouth, one in her hand and a third up her pussy. Chris knew that one or more of those cocks was going to soon explode and be out of action, at least for a while, so he took control once more.

Stepping into the fray he pulled Mary's head toward his own cock and slapped her face with it before entering her mouth and thrusting it firmly to the back of Mary's throat. Simon was still pounding Mary's pussy from behind but on a silent nod from Chris he moved to the coach. As Mary continued to suck his cock and play with his balls the other three men took a seat side by side on the coach, their cocks hard and ready for what ever Chris had planned.

Chris removed his cock and pulled Mary to her feet.

"Gentlemen", he said as he addressed the trio, "Mary would now like to suck your cocks and she wants cum, lots of it, in her mouth and all over her face. She also needs to be fucked hard up the ass and a load dumped in her wet and willing cunt. So who wants what? There is one cock for each hole and all holes need to be filled. I will gladly add my cock to the party but as my guests you have first choice of holes."

Simon spoke first and said "I want her ass. I love a good ass fuck and she has such a great looking ass I can't wait to put my cock in it."

Paul was next and he wanted to fuck Mary's face. "My wife doesn't like giving blow jobs and I really want to cum on her face."

"That leaves the glory hole for you Jeffery. Are you satisfied with that or do you want something else?"

"That will be just perfect. I would love to make a mess in that sweet pussy."

"Before we begin I will need to prepare her ass for Simon's cock."

A tube of gel lube appeared from out of no where and Chris expertly applied some to his finger before slipping it into Mary's waiting back door. Simon sat on the coach and Mary squatted over his fat cock and then she sat down filling her ass with his hardness. Jeffery was next, sliding his cock easily into Mary's wet cunt. It took a minute but Simon and Jeffery settled into a rhythm moving their cocks in coordinated thrusts pounding Mary's lower holes like two pistons. Mary couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have her ass and pussy filled with hard throbbing cock. Paul knelt on the coach placing his swollen manhood on Mary's lips forcing her to open her mouth and taste his flesh. Mary moved her head back and forth using her tongue all over the purple head of Paul's cock.

Chris surveyed the scene and, satisfied that the three clients were being well taken care of, he began to stroke his own cock. He really love being the voyeur, watching the tangled mass of naked bodies and the loud moans of pure animal lust that emanated from all four. He looked closely at Mary, her eyes closed and mouth open, head moving back and forth on Paul's cock. Simon and Jeffery were like two wild sex crazed beasts of the jungle and he knew that they wouldn't last much longer. He reached down to cup his balls as he continued to stroke himself. He felt that tingle that told him if he didn't stop he would soon cum himself.

Chris moved to the coach and took the only open spot next to Mary directly opposite Paul. He wanted to cum first so he could then watch the others and enjoy the scene. Mary looked at him quickly but returned to Paul's cock without saying a word. Chris grunted once and shot a long stream of sticky white cum all over the side of Mary's face. He let loose with several more which landed on her tits and stomach. Chris then squeezed the final drops from his softening cock and backed away to watch as the others began to cum and shoot one after the other.

Jeffery was the first to go and he gave one last long thrust driving his cock deep into Mary's cunt. He held it there as he unloaded his balls and flooded Mary with his seed. Simon must have felt the pulsing in Mary's twat because he grunted loudly and gave his cock one final shove lifting his behind off the coach and exploding in her ass. Jeffery's cock had slipped out of Mary's pussy and Chris saw cum oozing from Mary's cunt and running down onto Simon's balls.

Paul was the last and Jeffery shouted for him to cum all over Mary's face. Paul pulled his cock out and Mary kept her mouth open giving Paul a target for his offering. He gave himself a few fast strokes aiming the tip of his cock at Mary's lovely waiting tongue. He let fly but over shot getting most of it in her hair. The second shot was right on target filling her mouth with milky white gobs of cum. Mary swallowed it and pulled his cock into her mouth to suck out any remaining drips that may still be there.

The four men stood and looked down at Mary who was a cum mess from head to toe but as she sat there she started to play with her jiz filled pussy. She started with one finger but quickly increased to three as her own orgasm began to build toward its grand climax. A younger man may have regained his strength but the four men were totally exhausted and could only watch.

"Fuck me hard, fuck my wet sloppy cunt, watch me cum" Mary screamed as she pounded her own pussy. With a final scream she came and squirted her wetness for all to see.

Mary laid there, her legs open and a smile appeared on her lovely lips. She had never had such a great time and she hoped that it wouldn't be the last.

12