Gang Bang Nympho Ch. 1

Story Info
To get revenge, she wants a gang bang.
1.2k words
2.86
315.6k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry Andrews worked at a comic book store known as Groovy Comics. Larry hated the store's owner, Paul Paris. Larry decided to steal thousands of dollars worth of comic books so that he could support his own drug habit. Larry and another employee, Mike Howard, collabotated in stealing the comic books and they came up with a phony story about the store being robbed. Paul, despite his cynical nature, believed their story.

Months later, Larry and Mike became enemies because Larry had sex with his Mike's wife. Larry believed that a woman should be a virgin when she
gets married but he didn't have a problem having sex with other men's girlfriends and wives. Weeks
before Mike found out that his own wife was cheating on him, Mike had quit working at Groovy Comics. Since Paul didn't know where he was currently living, he thought it would be safe to phone Paul and let him know about the true story of who actually stole from his store. Mike knew that Paul would ruthlessly punish Larry for his stealing from Groovy Comics. Mike would get his revenge through Paul.

"This is Mike Howard, I know who stole your comic books."

"Tell me the name of the cocksuckers!" said
Paul.

"Larry and I stole from you" said Mike.

"Why are you telling me this?" said Paul.

"Larry fucked my wife. I figured you were the perfect person to get enact my revenge against
Larry. We both will benefit from my scheme. Larry thinks his wife Kathy is a virgin. I know she isn't! She's had sex with a few guys but I want to turn her in to a slut! I want her to gang bang a bunch of guys while he watches. I want her to have to recruit the guys herself. If you help me with my plan, I will let you know who the comic books were sold to."

"I like your ideas." said Paul. "I will do as you
as you say. Larry is coming to the store in an hour. While he's at my store, I will have people
waiting at his apartment. I know people who owe me favors. Your wife, Mary is supposed to be with him when he comes to the store. I like your plan so much that Mary will be in for a gang bang herself! I wonder who can fuck more guys, Mary or Kathy."

"I don't want Mary to be part of this. I hate what
she's doing to me but I still love her."

"I know you do," said Paul. "That's why I want to do this. You both stole from me. You're no better
then he is. Send me your address and I will send you photos of Mary's gang bang."

Paul hung up the phone with a smile on his face.
Paul picked up the phone and called his friend Louie.

"Louie, I need a favor from you. I want you to help me get revenge against people who stole from me. I want you to gather some people and go to a certain address. Bring guns, I want to scare the living daylights out of them."

Paul gave Louie the address and told him about his
plan of revenge. An hour later at Groovy Comics, Larry arrived with Mary. Paul tried to delay them as much as possible so that Louie could organize a good size number of people to come to the apartment. When Larry arrived at his apartment and got in the door, there were 5 dangerous-looking men with guns. The apartment had many boxes opened and looked like it had been heavily
searched through.

"Paul will be here soon, do as I tell you and you won't be hurt" said Paul.

When Paul got there, he asked Larry when Kathy was expected to be back at the apartment. He was hesitant to say when Kathy would be returning. The sight of guns pointed at his head made him talk.

"I know that you and Mike stole from me. When Kathy gets here, I want you to tell Kathy about
your cheating on her with Mary. If you don't do as you are told, you will suffer the consequences."

"Why would I steal from you? said Larry. Who told you that? You shouldn't believe lies that people tell you. I have been a trusted employee for years."

"I'm sure you're as loyal to me as you are to your wife" said Paul.

"Mary and I are just friends" said Larry. I wouldn't cheat on my wife."

Louie grabbed photos that showed Larry and Mary
having sex.

"I can't wait for Kathy to see these" said Paul.

"I can give you information about who I sold the books to. I will work for free. Please let me go.
I don't want you to hurt my wife's feelings. She is the most important thing to me."

"These photos show how imporatant she is to you."
After Paul said this, there was the sound of keys
opening the door. Larry knew that it must be Kathy
at the door. Larry cringed at the thought of Kathy
finding out about his cheating on her.

Kathy came in the door with a stunned look on her
face. Kathy asked, "What are these men doing here.?" "What's going on?"

Larry and Mike stole from me and I want my revenge. Larry, show Kathy the photos right now!

Larry handed the photos to Kathy and then Kathy looked them over. She at first had a sad look on her face. Her hurt soon to turned to anger.

"How could you do this to me" said Kathy. "I've never cheated on you. You fuck my best friend.
You're both scum as far as I'm concerned. Paul and his friends can do whatever they want to you as far as I'm concerned."

Kathy started to walk out the door but Paul said,
"Wait a minute, I don't want you to leave yet."
Kathy stopped walking and closed the door.

"What do you want of me?" Kathy said.

"I haven't told all of you about the other reason
I want you here" said Paul. I want you to gang bang at least 50 guys in front of your boyfriend. It will be up to you to recruit them. I want you to go to the bars and night clubs and have them go down to an address that I will give you."

"Kathy's a virgin" said Larry." "She wouldn't be able to handle that many guys. She's inexperienced."

Kathy thought that 50 guys might be too much for
her but she would love to get revenge against her
boyfriend. To the the shock of Larry, Kathy said,
"I'm not a virgin." "I told you that because I thought that was what you wanted to hear. I've never done a gang bang but I'm willing do it, if it will hurt you. Paul, what happens if 50 guys say they will participate and not all of them show
up."

"I guess you will have to invite more then 50 guys
just to make that there are at least 50 guys at the gang bang" said Paul. If more then 50 show up, Mary will take care of the rest of them."

With a smile, Kathy said "I think I will invite 2 or 3 hundred." After Kathy said this, Larry and Mary had looks of horror on their faces.