Gang Bang Nympho Ch. 2

Story Info
While her boyfriend watches.
775 words
3.36
232.8k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To recruit for the gang bang, Kathy decided that she would go to the beach area where there are many bars and night clubs close to each other. It was early in the evening and plenty of time to prepare her plans of recruiting as many guys as possible. In addition to talking to guys, she planned to leave messages and photos of herself in the male restrooms of many bars and night clubs. Kathy wanted word to get around that she was now a gang bang slut. She wanted guys to fuck her pussy, asshole and mouth. She wanted to humuliate Larry be letting people see what depraved acts that she was capable of.

"I think guys will need to see evidence of what a slut that I can be" said Kathy. "I want them to know that I'm not teasing them. I want a polaroids taken of me fucking several of you at the same time. I will get the camera if you guys are ready to pull your cocks out?"

All of the guys except Larry expressed approval.

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

"What a great ass she has, I can't wait to get my cock in there!"

"I want to cum all over her face."

"I can't wait to see her tits!"

As the guys were tying up Larry and Mary, Kathy went to get the camera and a lot of film. Larry had a depressed look on his face as they tied him up. Larry knew it was no use fighting them. If Larry had tried to escape, he would have been shot many times before he could get out the door. Just as the guys got done tying Larry up, a totally nakid Kathy came in the room with the camera and boxes of film. Kathy handed the camera to Paul and said to him, "Feel free to use all the film."

As Paul held the camera, Kathy said, "The first cock that I suck will be of whoever takes of his clothes first!" "I'm waiting now boys. Please don't make me impatient."

Louie got off his clothes first and she started sucking his cock.

"When I first saw you, I knew that you were slut despite your innocent appearance!" said Louie.

Kathy put down his cock and said, "I love to be called a slut." She looked around and she saw that Louie's friends, except for Paul, now also had all there clothes off.

"As I suck Louie's cock, I want to feel your cocks on my body" said Kathy. "I want you all to beat your cocks on my body. I want you to rub your cocks on my back, my legs, my feet, all over my body. After you do this, I will suck you all and you can put your cocks in whatever holes you please."

The guys did as she asked. Paul kept taking pictures as the gang bang continued. A couple of the guys had orgasms on her body from rubbing their cocks on her. Kathy sucked the cum that was left on the 2 guys cocks. It turned her on that there was come on her body. Larry never would cum on her body. She was being treated like a whore and she loved it.

"Call me a slut, a whore, whatever filthy names you can think off" Kathy said to the guys.

"Suck my cock, bitch."

"Come on cum bucket, keep eating our cum."

"I bet you would like us all to put our cocks in your asshole."

Kathy loved the dirty talk that that the guys were giving her. As the gang bang continued, she realized how boring her sex life had been with Larry. She had given up on having the sex life she used to have before Larry. Before Larry, she had anal sex with a boyfriend but she had never had double penetration. This was a fantasy of hers. The thought of a cock in her pussy and asshole at the same time made her feel like having an orgasm now. Larry did her favor by cheating on her. She was now becoming the slut that she was meant to be.

"I want to be triple penetrated now" said Kathy. "I want to be fully stuffed." Louie put his cock in her asshole first." Another guy put his cock in her pussy and someone else had his cock in her mouth. As this was happening, she looked at her boyfriend and he had a pained look on his face. Not only was she getting a great fucking but she was getting the ultimate revenge.