Gang Bang of a Goddess

Story Info
A photo shoot with a future super model gets crowded.
3.9k words
3.99
78.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers

I saw her from half a block away and across the street, looking at her own reflection in a store front window. Even from that distance I could tell she was a beauty. As I got closer, it became clear that she was a pin the needle "10". She was young--nineteen at the most--blond, slender, tall, with creamy pale skin; the perfect waist to hips ratio, an awesome small ass and substantial high perky breasts. Her face was ridiculously gorgeous, full lips, high cheek bones, blue eyes, and perfect skin. She was the kind of woman that dates movie stars and then marries a multi-millionaire.

I don't know how I had the balls to approach her. Perhaps it was the needy, vulnerable, slightly sad way she looked at herself in the window. I had my camera with me that day, which helped with my self confidence. In the days before digital photography, someone with a professional film camera had credibility. By this time, I had been using the photographer pitch to pick up women for a few years with a respectable rate of success. I'd say four in ten times I would get laid after a photo session, not a bad average. I had nice business cards identifying myself as a professional photographer, which was true as far as it went; I did sell some photos, but I didn't make my living as a photographer, it was a great way to get laid.

I approached her, introduced myself and began my well rehearsed pitch, handing her my card. I told her that I was a photographer, and that she would make a great model. If she was interested, I pay a small amount for a two hour photo session, and would give her the prints for a portfolio. She would need to sign a release, was she was eighteen years old?

She smirked and said, "Yeah I'm legal."

Now, no one has ever called me ugly, but this young woman was way, way, way out of my league. At 6' 2" she was 7 inches taller than me, and one hundred miles better looking. But that sly comment gave me a glimmer of hope that more than a photography session might come of it.

"Great," I stammered.

This beauty made me nervous, I was glad to have my prepared speech. I said I would call her to arrange the time and place, I would need to rent a photo studio, when would you be available?

"Tomorrow is cool, can I bring a friend?"

"Sure of course," I replied, slightly disappointed.

Well I thought, I would just have to content myself with looking at this gorgeous creature through a camera lens and who knows about the friend, maybe something will develop with her. She told me her name, I'll call her Susan, and gave me her phone number. I said I would call latter that night with the details.

The next day I booked the studio, a loft space downtown for three in the afternoon. I made sure when talking to her on the phone that she understood that I was renting a studio and she needed to show up, normally, I would do an outdoor shoot before renting a studio but for her I was willing to take the risk. She assured me she would be there.

The studio had an open floor plan, facing south on a high floor with tall windows, a kitchenette, bathroom, a couch, love seat, and a screened in area for a model to change. I stocked the refrigerator with two bottles of wine, and a six pack of beer. I brought along a bag with some toys, just in case things got interesting. I put film in my cameras and waited. She showed up right on time.

She walked into the studio wearing jeans and a blouse; a gorgeous creature no matter what she wore. Then in walked a shock; a guy followed her in. I noticed right away that this guy was very much in her league, he was good looking, tall, well build, perhaps her boyfriend. She introduced him, I'll call him Brad.

I asked Brad to help himself to the booze and pour Susan something if she liked. She asked for wine, and he helped himself to a beer. After getting the business out the way, having her sign the release form, checking her ID--18 and one month--I told her to go behind the screen and change into any of the outfits that I had asked her to bring.

"Which one, I brought a four," she asked.

"Pick one that makes you feel sexy," I replied.

She smirked again and went behind the screen to change.

Brad settled onto the couch and drank his beer. He looked bored, like he didn't want to be there, and was there as a favor to his friend. He hadn't even poured her a glass of wine. I did, a nice full glass. When Susan reappeared from behind the screen, my stomach jumped to my throat. She was wearing a pink baby doll outfit, with sheer panties. Her shapely naked legs were perfect, not a blemish or mark. Her beautiful breasts were clearly visible, and larger than I initially thought, with beautiful upturned nibbles.

"Where is my drink?" she asked.

I cleared my throat.

"Here it is hon. Nice outfit, very sexy," I said as said as I handed her the drink and staring at her beautiful tits.

Without hesitation she downed almost the entire glass of wine.

"OK so now what?" wiping a few stray drops off of her lips with the back of her hand.

After almost exploding, I got my head together.

"So lets start with you in the chair," I said in my most professional voice that I could muster.

Meanwhile Brad hadn't said a word since his grunt hello when I introduced myself. No reaction from this guy when Susan walked out in this super sexy outfit. My suspicions were confirmed, this guy must be gay.

Susan sat in the love seat and kept her legs open. Then she looked over at Brad.

"What do you think of this look Brad?" she sighed in a baby voice.

"Its a bit of a cliché," he said.

He may of been right, but I had a hard cock in my pants that did care not about the fashion. This guy has to be gay, I thought, Susan could be in any of the top men's magazines. Men across the country, no world, would be jerking off to pictures in that "cliché" outfit. Was he kidding? She was a vision of male lust, or least heterosexual male lust.

I took over quickly, before this asshole spoiled the mood. I started giving her directions; lift your leg, put you foot on the seat, squeeze you arm together to push up your breasts, look at the camera and smile. I got off shot after shot, she looked gorgeous in the viewfinder. She kept looking over at Brad to gauge how it affected him. From what I could tell, not at all. OK the guy is gay and she is trying to seduce him. That was just a bit sad. What the fuck, I just kept taking pictures.

"I want more wine," she said.

I quickly got her more. As I handed the glass, I casually said;

"I have some toys in that bag, if you feel comfortable and want to, no pressure..."

"What kind of toys?" she said, getting up quickly to inspect the black bag by the wall.

She knelt down and looked through it for a moment or two. She took a couple of more large swigs from her wine glass.

"Nice toys, I'll try this one," she said, pulling out a vibrating cock shaped dildo and walking back to the chair, sitting down and spreading her legs.

Turning on the vibrator, she looked right at Brad, and began rubbing the dildo over her panties clad pussy. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, parted her lips and let out a soft moan.

I kept taking pictures but stopped giving directions. Susan knew where she wanted to go with this, and I was not going to get in the way. She lifted one leg, placing her foot on the seat of her chair. Then she pulled her panties aside to reveal her shaved pussy. It was just a gorgeous as the rest of her. She rubbed the vibrator over her clip several times, then opened up her pussy lips and with the head picked up some of her wetness, she slowly began working it into her cunt. I took fewer and fewer pictures. My cock was making it difficult to focus on picture taking, all the blood in my brain was moving to my groin.

She pushed more and more of the dildo into her pussy until its full length was disappearing and reappearing with a film of her pussy lubricant. She was loudly moaning now, gaining speed as she fucked herself, looking right at Brad. I took a quick look at him and now was certain, he was gay. The guy just sat there with a beer in his hand and a slightly condescending smile on his face.

Finally, I said, "Dude she is hot for you. Go fuck her."

"Shut the fuck up...She knows I'm gay," he snapped back.

Susan made a moan of disappointment as she fucked herself faster and harder with her fake cock. She grabbed her breast with her other hand through the material of her baby doll outfit

and kneaded her large lovely tits.

"Well at least let her suck your cock," I suggested.

Brad shot me look of contempt, then looked back at Susan with a look of pity. He thought about it for a moment, then got up, unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees then sat back down. His cock was flaccid.

"Let's see if you can make a gay guy come."

Susan was on her knees in front of Brad before he even finished his sentence. She grabbed his cock in her hands and rubbed it over her face, licking the head, and its length before stuffing as much of it as she could into her hungry mouth. She sucked it like a starving person would eat a meal, with savage enthusiasm.

On her knees in front of Brad, her partially covered ass made for an inviting target. I put down my camera, grabbed the dildo she had left behind on the chair and sat behind her. I pulled her panties off her ass, and down off her legs, which she helpfully lifted. I rubbed the head of the vibrating dildo on her pussy lips. But she had other ideas. She paused only for a moment from her cock-sucking to say;

"Fuck me."

More than happy to fuck you. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi hard cock. Since she was taller then I--on my knees her pussy was inches above my cock--I had to grab a pillow from the couch to place under my knees, then thrust upward to reach her wet cunt. It was well worth the effort. As my cock broke pass her vulva into her cunt Susan let out a moan without breaking her blow-job on a gay guy. Her eighteen year old pussy was tight and wet.

I could not believe the view, my cock disappearing into her pussy, her beautiful ass, long slender torso, and golden haired head working furiously up and down on a cock. The only thing spoiling my view was Brad, his head thrown back eyes closed---thinking about George Michael's mouth on his cock I guess--while Heidi Klum's younger better looking sister was sucking his cock. I guess I couldn't complain, after all, I was pumping my hard cock into Heidi Klum's younger better looking sister. Eventually Susan's hard work paid off because Brad let out the unmistakable moan of a man dropping a load. From what I could see Susan never took her mouth off his cock and swallowed his cum without missing a blow-job beat. I hate to admit this but Brad's orgasm sent me over the edge and I shot my load deep into this future super model's cunt. After the fireworks in my brain subsided, I fell backward from my awkward position behind Susan's ass.

My post coitus bliss though was ruined by the sight of Brad buttoning up his pants and heading toward the door. He mumbled something about having to go and left. When the door slammed shut, she got up off her knees laid on her back on the couch and placed an arm over her face. Still was still wearing her baby doll top, her blond hair in disarray, she made an outrageously sexy vision. Taking the initiative I went over to my black bag and found a Pocket Rocket vibrator. I returned to the blond goddess and began to rub it over her clitoris. She moaned softly. I slipped one finger, then two into her cum filled cunt. I slowly built up the speed of my digit thrusts until my fingers were just a blur. As she took shorter breathes, her arm came off her face. Her beautiful pale skin around her neck and face became flush. Her long perfect legs stiffened as spasms overtook her entire body. I looked at her beautiful face as she came. At first, her wide open mouth was silent, but quickly loud screams originating from deep within her belly filled the studio. Making this gorgeous young women orgasm was fabulous, I only wish I had a free hand to photograph her beautiful face in its "agony". After the convulsions of her orgasm had faded, I went and got us both a glass of wine.

"So how do you like being a model?" I asked as I handed her the glass.

She gave me that smirk of hers, "Not bad, it has its moments."

"I should have a contact sheet for you to look in a couple of days."

"I want to have another photo shoot, and invite some friends of mine."

"Sure, I can arrange that. I'll see if the studio is free the day after tomorrow."

"OK great." She casually added "It's two guy friends, you have a problem with that?"

"Nope" I replied, secretly disappointed that it was not a couple of girlfriends.

She never mentioned Brad, it was like he was never there. I walked her to the door and told her I would call when I had the studio booked. Just before she walked out the door she hesitated, turned back to me, leaned down and kissed me on the mouth, thrusting her tongue in my mouth and grabbing my cock through my jeans. She broke off the kiss and said;

"Thanks."

It took me a moment to realize that I had just had been kissed by a women who an hour before had taken another man's cum in her mouth. You know what, I didn't give a fuck.

The next time I spoke to her on the phone, I tried to get her to come over to my place to see the contact sheet of photos from our session--and I hoped, suck my cock--but she wasn't interested. She wanted to meet at the studio. I would never again get to be alone with her.

She arrived with her two friends, I'll call them Tom and Dick, in tow. I knew right away these guys were not gay. They were practically drooling over Susan's tits and ass. They were both average looking, soon to be frat-boys from her high school graduating class. They had been lusting after Susan since the ninth grade. They didn't care that I was there, or each other, they just wanted to get their cocks into her gorgeous body. They didn't have to wait long.

Susan went behind the curtain, I don't know why she bothered, when came back out she was almost naked in a bikini. It barely covered her tits and ass.

"OK, where do you want me?"

The sight of Susan's barley covered body got the guys to shout their approval.

"Holy Shit you are fucking hot Susan," one of them practically shouted.

I told her go to the couch that I had placed in the center of the studio. The guys stood off to the side with beers in one hand and the other in their pockets rubbing their cocks.

"Get on the sofa, on your knees, put your arms behind your head and push out your tits," I directed.

She did as she was told. I directed her into a couple of other poses, but soon decided to get the gang-bang under way.

"You guys stand on either side of her," I directed, "and pull out your cocks and feed her dick."

Not surprisingly, the guys did as they were told. Two semi-erect cocks quickly pooped out of pants and Susan grabbed a cock in one hand, and eagerly stuffed the other in her mouth. To see this gorgeous woman pleasuring two cocks was a real turn on, like watching a porn movie only better. I'd never seen a porn actress this beautiful sucking cock. She expertly stroked and sucked their cocks. I took pictures. Tom and Dick showered her with words of praise and encouragement. I wished they would shut up, it was ruining my enjoyment of the scene. When I thought I had enough photos of Susan sucking cock, I had them change position. Susan on all fours, Tom or Dick, at her mouth and the other fucking her from behind. Everyone did as they were told. I was a fucking porno director. The guys took off their clothes, ripped off Susan's bikini and got to work.

The guys started gently, then,with some prodding from me, began to fuck her mouth and pussy roughly. Susan seemed to enjoy it more the rougher they fucked her. They switched positions several times.

After a while I put down my camera, I had enough shots of her full lips around one cock and her pussy lips encircling another cock. The guys were vocal throughout. I was impressed how long they could hold out before blowing a load. Finally even they couldn't hold back any longer. I got my camera when I sensed the first one was going to cum. The guy with the cock in her mouth was first, pulling out and unloading an impressive amount of sperm all over her mouth and nose. That inspired the other guy. He pulled out of her pussy, moved to her face and dropped a second large load onto her beautiful face. These guy had seen to many porn movies.

After the second cum-shot was finished Susan fell on her stomach, letting the cum drip off her face onto the sofa. Tom and Dick both sat on the floor recuperating from their orgasms. Meanwhile I had a large load in my balls that needed to be released and it was not going to be in her cum filled mouth or pussy.

I put down the camera, got some KY from my bag, pulled out my cock, lubricated it and straddled Susan's fine white ass. I guided my cock to her asshole and with a couple of not so gentle shoves pushed my cock-head past her sphincter. Even with the generous KY on my cock it was tight, really tight. Susan let out a yell, but didn't complain or object. I slowly picked up speed fucking her ass with long strokes of my cock, careful not to let it pop out of her ass.

The frat boys had many words of encouragement.

"Yeah fuck her ass," and the like.

I wished they would shut up, I was ass fucking a super model and they were detracting from my enjoyment, but I didn't say anything, after all, they were Susan's guests. I just tried to tune them out and enjoy seeing my cock disappear into her gorgeous perfect ass. I didn't last long. I fucked her ass faster and harder and blew my load deep in her ass.

The next two hours was just more of the same, sucking and fucking Susan in different combinations and holes. Just your everyday gang-bang of a goddess. As beautiful as she was, by the end I was irritated being in the room with this naked willing beauty and the two frat boys. Call me jaded I guess, but gang bangs are not all they're cracked up to be, even if the chick is way out of your league. Now, if it had been two women and me well, that would have been an orgasm of a different color.

Anyway, we all left the studio together, and even though all her holes had been repeatedly filled with cock and cum for three hours Susan still looked as beautiful as ever, although a bit worn around the edges, she had some dried cum still in her blond hair. She said thanks--for arranging her gang bang or filling her holes with cum, I don't know--and without looking at me, got into a cab with Tom and Dick and was gone.

I called her a few days latter wanting to know if she wanted another "photo shoot". She said yes, and that she would be bringing three friends this time. I was by now feeling that I was being taken advantage of paying for a studio and orchestrating her gang-bangs. So I said that for another session first she would have to meet with me one on one. Her answer was no. Then mine was no also. She hung up and that was the last I ever heard from Susan. Do I regret not giving in and arranging another gang-bang for a pin the needle 10? No, I don't. It was fun at first, then it wasn't.

I was in a bar about a year latter, when I saw a guy I thought I recognized, it took me a few seconds; it was one of the guys from the gang bang. I went over and asked him if he knew anything about Susan. He filled me in on her back story. Of course every boy in school lusted after her. She had dated the same guy all through high school, naturally the best looking, most popular guy in school. He dumped her a week after graduation, it must have been only a week or two after their breakup when I approached her on the street. The last that he had heard, she was thrown out of college for flunking her classes and spending all her time having her holes filled with numerous student and faculty dick. Someone told him that her parents had sent her to a clinic in Europe and that was the last he had heard of her. Sorry to end this on a down note, but that the way it was. Maybe there is a lesson to the story; don't envy others because you think they have it all.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers
12