Gang-Fucked For Fun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aladab
Aladab
81 Followers

After a bit of this, I opened my eyes and pulled my head up. The other three were around me just watching and jacking off as I moved and moaned to the pleasure. I closed my eyes again and let my thoughts drift away. I felt them come up to me and cum on my body one by one as I laid there with my eyes shut, the blonde man still eating me out. Finally he stood up and I opened my eyes.

It was over. They stood there flaccid and smiling at me. I smiled back. They thanked me one by one (which I thought very polite, considering the circumstances) and left the room. I laid there on the table, covered in sweat and cum and pussy juices. I heard the door open again and Caitlyn entered. She was a little flushed in the face, and was wearing the same shirt and jeans I had last seen her in. She came and sat next to me.

"Did you have fun?"


I nodded tiredly, but honestly.

"That was some of the hottest stuff I've seen. You did a good job."

I nodded and said, "They did too."

She laughed a little and asked, "You don't want to have any more fun, do you?"

"I'd love to." At that, I closed my eyes and I heard her slide down to the end of the table and kneel in front of my cum-covered pussy. I felt the breath of a small laugh from her as she leaned in and began her work. Orgasm #3 was soft and quiet, and must have looked to her like little more than a holding of my breath and a tightening of my hand in her hair. At some point she left, and I fell asleep on the table beneath the sex shop.

Aladab
Aladab
81 Followers
12