Gang Girl

Story Info
When joining a gang you must pass the initiation.
2.4k words
4.03
168.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers

My name is Morgan. Right now I'm feeling edgy, both anticipating and dreading the coming evening. Ever since my parents had moved to this area I've been feeling like an outsider, and today's my chance to make up for this.

Ever since I arrived I've noticed that I always seem to be the only one who walked around alone. All the other girls went in groups, cold-shouldering me if I approach.

It wasn't that they were gangs, of course, just girls with common interests. That's all. But I've been on the outside, looking in and feeling, well, not lonely, exactly, but sort of, Ok, lonely. I'll admit it.

What was worse than the loneliness was the gangs of boys. They wanted to be friendly. Too friendly, thank you very much. They'd trail me. Quite frankly some of them would give me the screaming Mimi's. I guess you could say I'm rather nervous where the male sex is concerned, and I've reason to be. There was a very nasty episode back in the old town and I've no intention of finding myself in that sort of situation again. I'll just steer clear of men and their weird desires.

Mind you, I have to admit that that man who'd bumped into me at the mall had seemed nice but. . . He was still male and therefore automatically on the scary list. I brushed him off real quick. I've seen him a few times since then and when I do he always seemed to be looking at me and smiling. At times, I've wondered who he was, but then, I don't really care and I forget about him. He's male and male means nasty in my books.

I final got a break the other day. One of the girls from a group, Marie by name, invited me to join them for a chat. I got on quite well with her and the other girls all seem quite nice. They say I can hook up with their group as a permanent member but I have to go through their standard initiation first.

That's why I'm so edgy. I'm heading for the initiation now and I have no idea what is going to happen. Apparently there's a clubhouse where all the girls regularly meet.

If the group was younger I'd call it a gang, but at our age that's ridiculous. I mean, we're all young adults. We're too old to be considered a gang just because we hang out together.

Oh, god. There's the house. Marie is hanging outside waiting for me with a big smirk on her face.

"Come on in, Morgan," called Marie. "Everyone is here and waiting."

My first surprise came when we entered the house and I found not only the girls but half a dozen young men there as well. Including HIM. I had this uneasy feeling that I'd been set up, especially when the introductions were made. HE turned out to be Joshua, call me Josh, and Marie's brother.

Things went from bad to worse very rapidly. They told me that for my initiation I had to show I was a good sport and screw one of the young men. By a wild coincidence, Josh was the lucky nominee. Try and tell me he hadn't set the whole thing up.

Before I could gather my wits and get the hell out of there I found myself ushered into a bedroom with Josh. He calmly locked the door and turned to me, a smirk plastered all over his handsome face.

I explained things to Josh quietly and calmly.

"Josh," I said. "I am not going to have sex with you. I don't want to and you can't actually make me. Now please open the door so I can leave."

"Can't do that, sweetheart," Josh said. "If I let you out the door unscrewed the other boys will reckon I've struck out and that you're now fair game for them to grab. The only reason some of them haven't already grabbed you off the street is because I warned them off.

I'm afraid for your own protection I'm just going to have to take you to bed."

Take me to bed for my own protection. That was a new one to me but I still wasn't having a bar of it.

"It's not on, Josh," I told him, and perhaps my voice was quavering a little now. I was feeling really scared.

"I have no intentions of having sex with you, your friends or any other man, ever. If you won't unlock the door I'll go out the window. I'm not staying here to be assaulted."

"Sorry, love, but you'll find the window is sealed. This is not a really safe neighbourhood and we have to take precautions. Are you a virgin? At your age? I have to say it surprises me."

"No, I'm not a virgin. I was raped a year ago by my cousin and it hurt and it was horrible and I'm not having sex with you," I told him. "You're a man and that's all you think of and you think we should be grateful for attentions but as far as I'm concerned you can just piss off and leave me alone."

If I hadn't been so aware of all the other people in the next room I probably would have been screaming at him. As it was I was doing my best to scream quietly at him. I could see the affect my explanation had on him. None.

Well, maybe some. He seemed quite pissed off with my cousin and offered to beat him up if he ever came around. While in favour of the beating up I was still not in favour of dropping my panties and letting Josh have his fun. It was a case of thanks, but no thanks.

The trouble was that Josh was bound and determined to take me to bed. I argued and he either countered my arguments or ignored them. He said he understood where I was coming from but it was time I got past it.

I said I had no intention of getting past it for the immediate future or even for the long term future. Josh said I was being a baby, which naturally endeared him to me no end.

He finally told me that my arguments were silly and irrelevant.

Now it seemed to me that Josh was intending to have sex with me whether I agreed or not. In my books, that's rape and I felt entitled to defend myself. So I picked up the lamp on the table next to the bed and hit him with it.

That was the theory, anyway. The practice was that Josh caught the lamp before it connected and took it off me. At the same time he sat on the bed and pulled me across his lap. The next thing I knew he'd just simple grabbed my pants and panties and pulled them off. I mean, he just hooked his hand into the waist line and yanked them right off me, tossing them to the side.

He followed up that callous disregard for my feelings and clothes by grabbing my top and ripping that up and off. He even paused for a moment pulling it off me to ensure that he caught hold of my bra.

In just two abrupt moves the son-of-a-bitch had stripped me naked. He pushed me down onto the bed and his own trousers came off just as fast as when he stripped me. Then he was on the bed, one leg forcing mine apart, and lying on top of me.

His hands just closed over my breasts and held them. Not mauling them or anything, just holding them. I'm pushing at him, and swearing and telling him to get off and he was just lying there, pinning me down and holding by breasts.

OK. I'm not going to lie. I'll admit I was acutely conscious of the fact that he was holding my breasts. Quite frankly, it felt nice. But I was even more acutely aware of his cock pressing against me and it felt enormous and hard and hot.

"Just relax," he tells me. "Pretty soon it will all be over and you'll be wondering what your fuss was all about."

Arrogant sod. How would he like it if someone was shoving a red-hot cock up him? I bet he wouldn't be lying there relaxing.

Next thing I knew he'd let go one of my breasts and his hand was down there moving my lips apart. Then he lifted his hips a little and I could feel his erection dragging across my mons down to where his hand was holding open the door for him.

I felt the damn thing then. It was pushing against me and when Josh moved his hands away I could just feel myself closing over him. Josh reached up and took hold of my breast again while I just froze.

I was holding my breath and biting my lip, trying not to cry and just waiting for the pain to start.

I was lying there, Josh's hands cupping my breasts, aware of them in an offhand sort of way, but even more terribly aware of this large hot weapon slowly penetrating me.

It just kept coming and every second of its advance I was waiting for the pain. That time I was attacked had been frightful. All I could really remember of that time was the pain as my cousin pierced me and then watching him walking away laughing. So now I was waiting for the pain to start again, biting my lip and determined not to let Josh see me cry.

Josh just kept coming into me. He seemed to be moving slowly but I could feel his cock burning a path deep into me, getting deeper all the time. Then all of a sudden he just relaxed, lying on me, filling me with himself and his heat. I swear, I've never been so aware of anything as I was of that cock of his inside me, just holding me there, pinned to the bed.

Josh was smiling at me, damn him. He had no right to smile at me while he was doing this. I just glared back at him, waiting.

"Now that wasn't too bad, was it?" Josh asked me, his voice soft and crooning.

I just looked back at him while I considered the situation. He was right. If this was all it was I could put up with it until he pulled out again.

"It doesn't hurt," I muttered. "I can put up with for a moment I suppose as long as you just hold still."

What was so funny about that, I ask you? Josh was shaking, trying not to laugh out loud, and his shaking was causing all sorts of funny little tremors to radiate through me, coming from where his cock was filling me.

"Why would it hurt?" Josh asked me. "It shouldn't if done properly and, I assure you, I'm going to do it properly. As for holding still, I'm afraid that's not on, but we'll take it slowly until you catch on.

However, he didn't start waving that thing around inside me immediately. He started off by squeezing my breasts, stroking them and teasing my nipples. I liked it. Actually, I'd always enjoyed having my breasts touched, but that was before the incident with my cousin. After that, forget it.

Now all those old feeling came surging back and if I hadn't been so conscious of Josh's erection inside me I would have been purring like a kitten. As it was I was twisting slightly, pushing my breasts up against Josh's hands and breathing deeply.

That's when he started moving inside me. I tensed when I felt him pulling his cock back out and then gave a squeal when he pushed it back into place fast. I have to admit it didn't hurt. I'm not sure what it did but my awareness of it increased ten-fold. Then he did it again, and I was suddenly realising just what a cock was supposed to do to a girl.

My eyes were closed, my mind turned inwards, feeling what was happening as Josh moved back and forth inside me, massaging my passage and sending little ripples of excitement flooding through me.

I was shocked when Josh stopped moving again and just lay there on top off me, cock still in me and hands cupping my breasts. Was that it? My eyes popped open and I could see him looking down at me, and he was looking amused.

"You like?" he asked, and all I could do was nod.

"You want me to stop?" and I was frantically shaking my head.

"Then why don't you meet me half way?" he murmured and started that sweet rocking again.

Meet him halfway? Some of my theoretical knowledge of sex started to seep into my brain, and when he next came driving in I lifted my hips to meet him.

It was wow. It was fun. I liked it and I didn't want it to stop. Josh was pushing firmly into me and I was hoisting my hips to meet him when he did so. That hot shaft of his was setting me on fire. I could feel the heat rising inside me and I didn't care. I was quite happy to burn up as long as he didn't stop until after I died.

I don't know how long we went on like that and I don't care. As far as I was concerned it just kept getting better and I could hear myself babbling, trying to tell Josh to go harder.

When it did end it felt like someone had turned on a hot tap deep inside me. I felt this fearful splash of hot liquid deep inside me and I just came to pieces and that was all I knew.

When I surfaced, Josh was lying beside me. He noticed me blinking and smiled at me.

"I think we can say that you have successfully passed your initiation," he said. "If you like we can get dressed and join the others. Alternatively, we can stay here for a while and I'll give you a second initiation exam, just to be certain that you know what you're doing."

In for a penny, in for a pound, I always say. If I was going to start having a sex life I'd better get some practise in. One never knew, I might even get to have a third initiation.

Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers