Gang Tackled

Story Info
Strait-Laced wife opens up.
13.3k words
4.31
129k
147
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers

Sarah came in from the garage trying to be quiet as Dan had the boys from work over to watch the game. It was not that she didn't like them, she'd never even met them, but men and football always brought out the worst in them. Testosterone at its worst. Sexual innuendos, demands to fetch beers, make snacks...Christ, why would they think a woman with two doctorates, a college professor would want to be a bar maid? She shook her head. So, why would these men be different. She'd been blessed (cursed?) with a body men seemed to want. She looked down at herself appraisingly and felt proud of herself not complying to the overtly sexual way women are supposed to dress. Though, perhaps she sometimes drew attention to her all natural DDs, but nothing like on TV.

"Fuck me! He just waved at Charles. The dude plays like a girl." She heard someone yell. "They're playing like a bunch of pussies!" She was grateful Dan never talked like that. He was always very respectful towards her and all women. "Alright! Intercepted! That's how you're supposed to do it. Thank God for Alberts."

Sarah snuck into the kitchen to get some water trying not to make any noise. As she took a sip, she listened in as the group of men talked during the ads.

"So, Dan, when are we going to meet your wife?"

"I don't know. She hates football and goes into the university to get caught up on Saturdays." She heard her husband reply, "I'm sure you'll meet her someday."

"We'd better. The way you talked about her last Friday, I want to see for myself. Have you guys ever met her? What is her name again?"

"Sarah. Let's get back to the game."

"Fuck that. This game is done. Don't you have any porn?"

"No, sorry, but no porn." She heard Dan sigh, "Sarah would kill me if I brought something like that home."

Sarah smiled, 'He has that right. Women used and abused. Men seem to love women when they are simply a bunch of holes...receptacles for sperm. Who would allow themselves to be degraded like that?'

"Pussy whipped, Christ, you loved the DVD Bill had on last Friday."

"Yeah. You couldn't take your eyes off the screen. We had to deal you out for a few rounds when that bitch was getting all her holes pounded...God damn, she had a great set of tits."

"Sarah's tits are just like those?"

"No, Greg, Dan said they were better... Dan, you are so full of shit. That babe was gorgeous. No offense, but no way a woman that hot would be married to...never mind."

"Look guys, let's finish watching the game. Forget about Sarah, I really don't want you talking about her like she's some whore. She's extremely intelligent and beautiful and I never should have said anything."

"I'm going to get another beer, anyone need anything?"

Sarah panicked and dove into the pantry hearing a couple of men come into the kitchen.

"Do you see any pictures of his wife? I'd like to see if she has tits like that girl. Fuck, maybe he has some nude pics of her around."

"Dan? He watched that porn like a teenager seeing his first naked woman. No way he has anything like that."

Sarah heard a hoarse laugh, "Yeah, did you see how hard he got? He tried to hide it, but I think he got off seeing that girl do the five guys."

"I'm sure, he did say the girl could be his wife's twin, except his wife has bigger tits. Man, if he is even half right, I need to see the bitch." He was quiet for a minute, "I wonder if her pussy is shaved like that girl's. I've never been with a girl with a shaved snatch."

"Nah, from the sound of it, she might have a hot body, but she's probably a lie on her back type of girl." He laughed, "Dan must have been amazed to see what an accommodating little thing can do to a man...or rather men."

They both laughed and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Sarah fuming.

Sarah was amazed that Dan would ever discuss her like that with other men and wanted to burst into the living room and tell all these misogynistic assholes to get the fuck out. She opened the pantry door to hear the men laughing in the other room.

"Hey Dan, any pictures of Sarah? We want to see what she looks like. Any pictures of her dressed like that girl you liked so much? What was that she wearing, I mean at first?"

"Come on, you remember. The schoolgirl outfit. White blouse, plaid skirt. You missed the first 40 seconds of the movie, so you missed it. You remember, don't you Dan?"

"Yeah, your school teacher wife dressed like a young schoolgirl...you'd like that. She was so fucking hot." She heard another unknown man.

"Hey, Dan's getting excited thinking about it. I think he got off imagining that was his innocent Sarah taking care of 5 cocks."

"Guys, guys, stop it. Ok, I'll find a picture of my wife for you, but let's finish watching the game. Sure, it was hot, but you need to show more respect for her. This is my wife you're talking about."

Sarah heard the TV go back on and the men quit teasing Dan. She started to head up to their bedroom so she could slip out of her suit and perhaps get some reading in when she heard them whooping again.

"Look at that gang tackling. That guy was buried."

"Kind of like that girl who looks like your sweet wife was gang tackled in that movie the other day. Look at that, he's blushing. Christ Dan, you really fantasized that was your wife?"

"Come on guys, I never should have said anything. Let's get back to the game."

"Fuck, look at him. I swear he's getting boner thinking about his wife being gang tackled. Ok. Ok. I'll shut up. Man, we're just teasing you."

"God, Sarah would kill me and you guys if she could hear you."

Sarah wished she could see if Dan was truly excited, but amazed he would even think about other men screwing her...doing her. She actually found her breathing was deeper and she felt unusually warm.

"Ok, dude. Relax, we'll be good if we ever meet her."

"Good? We'll be great! We'll show her how she's always wanted to be treated."

"And that's why you'll never meet her. She'd never put up with your crude sexual innuendoes and advances." She heard Dan say.

"Maybe, but perhaps in the right circumstances. We should play some touch football. Then when we gang tackle her, you could realize your fantasy."

Sarah heard all the men, except perhaps Dan laugh loudly.

"Yeah, maybe we could convince her to wear that schoolgirl outfit when we play."

"Alright, can you just leave it alone... Yeah. The girl looked like Sarah. A lot like her, but she's not like that at all. Maybe that's why I thought it was so hot. Perhaps, some part of me would like her to be a bit looser... You know, do a bit more in bed..." Dan said sadly.

"Tell her. Tell her you'd like to try some things. Maybe she'll surprise you."

"I have. She doesn't like...you know, anything except the basics." Dan sighed, "I think she was raised pretty conservatively. Her parents never let her date and she was really focused on getting straight A's so I don't think she minded."

"So, you really did wish the bitch in the movie was her. You wanted to see your Sarah with cocks filling all her holes. Fuck, man! You're really sick, I love it! You never swear, never ogle the cute waitresses, but seeing that bitch getting gang-banged really got to you, huh?" The room was completely quiet. "Did it? Did that movie wake something up in you?"

"Yeah. It did." Sarah could see in her mind Dan looking around at all the other guys with those big brown eyes of his, "I've thought about that scene since last Friday. When I got home, I woke Sarah up and...you know. I imagined I was one of many guys...doing her. Her tits were bouncing all over the place I was fucking her so hard. God, she'd kill me if she heard me now, if she knew. I'm sure she suspected something when I needed to do her a second time"

"If she looks like that little cunt in the video, she'd know how I felt and what I wanted. My cock would have spent a lot of time in all her holes and she'd be offering them to me whenever I wanted. You have to take charge of this bitch, man. Life's too short to just fantasize about her. Take what's yours." Another voice said.

Sarah was shocked. Shocked to hear her talked about as a piece of meat, a bunch of holes. Shocked hearing her really sweet husband say fucking, describing her breasts as they made love...they fucked, telling other men about their private moments. She remembered how hard he was, how quickly he came. She should have known there was something up when he was hard again in 15 minutes and climbed on top of her again.

Sarah suddenly realized her fingers on her right hand were soaked and snatched her hand out from her panties. Blushing, she realized listening to the men discuss her like that was getting her excited. She heard someone coming into the kitchen, so she fled down the hall and up into their bedroom.

Not thinking, she began undressing and when she was naked, found herself standing naked in front of the full length mirror. She looked at her huge breasts, analyzing them as something sexual, something that drew men to her. She lifted them, feeling how heavy they were. She admired the large brown areolae and eraser size nipples. Her waist was still extremely narrow, which accentuated her flared hips. She played with her breasts as she studied her form. She gasped and her knees buckled as her thumbs flicked across the aroused tips. She looked down at the dark brown bush and thought about what the men said about the shaved girl. Her fingers ran through the soft bush and wondered what she would feel like smooth...hairless. Those guys needed to be taught a lesson.

She looked back up at her brown eyes and saw no doubt what she was going to do. She turned and headed into the bathroom and grabbed her razor.

****************************************************

The guys thankfully had gone on from Dan and the girl in the porno to Bill's pending promotion. VP of something...a new position that would put him over everyone in the regional office. Dan was still watching the game, not paying attention to Bill telling how he got it, the guys gasp and Bill blurt out, "Oh my God!"

He looked at Bill then spun around towards the kitchen to see a young girl with pigtails, a cute schoolgirl outfit... He jumped up, "Sarah! What are you doing home? What are you wearing?"

"Hi, sorry to interrupt your game. I just wanted to say hi." She giggled and looked at the five men gawking at her. "I had to run home and change. We're having role reversal day Monday and I need to come in as a student, you know, a schoolgirl. I hope this is alright." She looked around at the men, "Sadly, I never experienced much of the teen years in school since I graduated at 13 and immediately went to college." She looked down at herself. "I hope I look ok. Anyhow, I'm heading over to Dean Albrecht's office as we're having a faculty party and we're supposed to show up as students tonight so he can make sure we look the part.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and looked at her outfit. Her white blouse was half unbuttoned, displaying considerable cleavage, but as she had no bra on and her dark nipples were fully evident, it didn't matter. His hand immediately slid down and under the ridiculously short skirt to feel a bare ass. "Shit, you're not going over there dressed like that, you're not even wearing panties." He whispered to her.

"Wait, I've got a thong on. I thought you'd like this look." She mewed in his ear, "And actually, there is something completely bare..."

"Hey, ease up on her." One of the men said, "She's fucking hot, and she's doing it for you."

"Thanks, um...perhaps you should introduce your friends." Sarah said, looking at Dan.

"Sorry, um, this is Greg, Bill, Chip, Alex and Junior." Dan said indicating the five men. "Junior is really Steve, but his dad..." he said indicating the tall black man, before turning his attention back to his totally out of character wife.

Sarah looked around and sweetly grinned at each. She was taken how different they all were. Greg was short and looked extremely strong. Bill was obviously the oldest and was had the look of a manager. Chip looked like a Nordic Olympic athlete, Alex , freckled, a bit chubby, an accountant and Junior...Junior looked like a middle linebacker. She felt her juices flow seeing how big he was and her eyes snagged on the huge snake running down his leg as she scanned him. She jerked her look back to her husband who was pulling her face back towards his.

He looked back at his wife looking flushed. "I'm shocked. I've never seen you out of a pant suit. And you cannot go out like that, you really have to wear a bra." He hissed.

Sarah stepped back feeling quite exposed all of a sudden. "I'll run upstairs and grab one. I didn't think anyone would notice. Nice meeting you guys, but I have to go find a long coat and get to the staff party." She suddenly started giggling thinking of the word staff. She kissed Dan quickly and turned, flipping up her skirt exposing her bare cheeks.

"MISS NEWBERRY!"

Sarah abruptly stopped and turned to see the older man, Bill with his hands on his hips glaring sternly at her.

"Yes?" She said meekly?

"YES, WHAT?" The glowering man spat out.

"Yes, sir?"

"That's better. You weren't excused. Get your ass back over here." As Sarah meekly turned and walked over to her, all the guys except Bill and Dan were grinning in anticipation.

Sarah felt her stomach doing flips wondering why she was obeying this strange man she'd just met. She turned and walked over to him and stopped with her hands primly clasped in front of her.

"You know the dress code. Skirts no more than an inch above the knee." He ran his hand on the beautiful girl's silky smooth exposed thigh. "Girls' blouses with only the top button allowed undone, unless that leaves too much skin is exposed." He slid his hand along the open vee brushing his fingers across the massive mounds exposed. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sarah stammered, "Sir, I was hot. We were playing outside and it got warm." She looked defiantly at the gruff looking man, "Sir, the boys got to take their shirts off. Why couldn't I unbutton a few buttons?"

"Ok, this is fun, but let's stop this. Sarah, Go get your coat and go to your party." Dan tried to say forcefully.

"SHUT UP! SIT DOWN!" Bill snarled pointing at the chair in the corner. He turned to the blushing girl, "Ok, go get me a ruler. I'm thinking one swat per inch that your skirt violates the dress code." When Sarah didn't move but looked at her husband, Bill barked, "Now it's one swat per centimeter. Shall we make in one per millimeter?"

"Yes, sir." Sarah quickly turned and was fully aware how her breasts flopped under thin material as she moved across the room.

Dan plopped down and looked on frantically wondering what was happening. He didn't recognize the woman in the room...actually, he did recognize her. She was almost exactly like the slut in the porn video they watched. His cock was tenting his pants and he crossed his arms in his lap trying to hide his excitement. "Bill, this is great fun, but that's enough..." His voice trailed off seeing the older man turn his glare fully on him.

The five guys watched as the girl trotted back in, pigtails and tits bouncing all over. Her skirt kept flipping up tantalizingly until she stopped and handed the ruler to their boss.

Sarah felt her pussy leaking and wished she hadn't been so bold...stupid as to not wear full panties. She futilely tugged on the hem of her obscenely short skirt trying to make it a bit longer.

"Inches, only inches...Alex, get over here. You're the math geek." Bill said looking at the ruler. "Here, measure from her knees to the hem and you'll have to convert to centimeters since this just has inches. Don't forget to subtract the inch." He looked at Sarah, "That's what you wanted, isn't it? Wearing this bare excuse for a skirt. Were you hanging upside down on the jungle jim again? You think we teachers don't see what you do at recess?"

"Yes, sir." Sarah said softly as she saw the man with the round, wire-rimmed glasses kneel down in front of her as she pulled her legs tightly together.

Alex looked up and could see the dark shadow under the skirt, but couldn't make anything out. As he tried to measure, he looked up at Bill. "Mr. McDermitt, with her legs like that, I'm not going to get an accurate measurement."

Bill looked down, "So how should she stand?" He looked at Sarah, "We have to be very accurate, so listen to Alex...millimeters, remember?"

"Sir, I think if her feet were even with her hips," he reached up and put a hand on either hip and pulled back his hands about 16 inches apart. "I think about this far."

Sarah felt panic knowing how exposed she'll be to this strange man, but hearing Mr. McDermitt take a deep breath, she immediately opened her stance.

Alex softly moaned seeing the sheer strip of material barely cover her obviously fully-shaved pussy.

"Alex! We're not here for your pleasure." Bill snapped. "Get on with it."

Sarah heard snickers all around the room, even, she thought, from Dan. She felt the man's hands on her thigh as he held the ruler up against her leg. She knew he could see and smell her incredible arousal.

"14 inches, sir. So that makes 13 times 2.54...um, 33 centimeters." Alex stood up and winked at the blushing girl hoping later he'd get a better look...better access of that clam-shell tight cunt.

"OK, so let's get this over with." Bill said as he led the girl over to the couch. He pointed to the arm and as she hesitated, he said in a sinister hiss, "Millimeters?"

Dan watched as his previously conservative, strait-laced wife bend over the arm of the couch, exposing her ass cheeks. He wanted to jump up and put a stop to this charade, but he couldn't imagine how convincing he'd be with not just a huge tent in his pants but an obvious wet spot forming.

Bill flipped the skirt all the way up onto her back. "You are a very nasty little bitch, aren't you? Is this how you tease the boys at recess?" Bill looked around at the eager looking men, "Has she been teasing all of you?" Seeing them all come closer and nodding their heads, he sighed. "I guess it's only fair that these four boys all get a chance to punish you for teasing them." He reached down and stroked those beautiful creamy mounds. With no warning, he slapped her right cheek causing her to yelp.

The five men all watched the waves flow across the girl's reddening ass as he spanked her again and again.

Sarah found herself trying to pull away from the man's hand, but that meant her legs were parting and her intensely excited pussy was pressing into the arm of the couch. As she heard the man finally say "Nine." She felt something building, something strange. Could she be close to cumming?

Bill softly stroked the bright red cheeks, allowing his fingers to slide between them, across that thin strip unable to hide the brown anus (knowing he'd make sure his dick would become intimate with soon enough) and pressed against the moist material covering her slit. "Miss Newberry, I'm afraid you've wet your panties. We better take them off so you don't ruin them more."

Sarah tried to close her legs, "Please sir, I couldn't help myself, but I'm sure they'll be fine."

Bill reached up and yanked the thong completely off the girl and when she futilely attempted to close her legs he nodded to Alex who grabbed her right thigh while he grabbed her left and spread her open.

He looked around, "Ok, boys. Who has she been teasing lately?" Seeing Greg raise his hand, he had to smile. "Ok, but Greg, remember how strong you are. Be gentle on her."

Dan stared with glassy eyes wishing he could pull out his cock and jerk off as he could see his wife's shaved pussy. When did she do that? It was quite furry yesterday. He looked at all his friends' faces and was totally resigned to let this play out since they'd most likely just take what they wanted anyhow if he tried to stop them.

barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers