Gangbang: A Stroll in the Park

Story Info
Erica awakens trying to remember what has happened.
3.8k words
4.4
76.3k
90

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers

Flashing lights.

That was the first thing I saw. Flashing lights. Surrounded by darkness, and these bright lights that stung my eyes. Cold metal on my face. I felt groggy, blinking to clear my vision.

"Uhhhhh," was all I could say as I kept blinking and opening my eyes wide to see better around me. And then I saw.

I could see I was lying face first on top of a police squad car, with it's siren lights on. The lights were flashing, but it wasn't making a sound. I could see the pavement to the side, as the police car was parked away from the grass and on the pavement. I could see trees, and after the path of pavement just more and more grass and trees in the distance. We were in a park.

I noticed that I was completely naked. I was soaked in sweat, my hair wet and down to my face, and I had cum stains covering my body. It was all over me. My big tits, my thick thighs, my large round ass. There was even cum dripping down my thin waist.

I turned my head a little, and could see three naked guys lying on the floor with handcuffs on. Their stomachs to the floor, their bare asses sticking up, and their hands behind their backs. At a distance, behind them, was a pink convertible. And now I remembered, they were the college guys that had picked me up and thrown me into the back seat of their pink convertible when I was walking out of my house. Naked, with only a red lace thong. A thong that wasn't even mine, but couldn't remember whose it was. My head felt foggy. I was trying to remember what happened.

I turned my head slowly and could now see two dark figures near me. It took some seconds for my eyes to adjust, but I could see the badges and guns. Two cops standing and talking to eachother.

What the hell was going on? I remember being tossed into the backseat of that pink convertible. And...yeah, I remember the car driving fast. And then I remembered the guy with the brown eyes and dark hair on top of me. He had started to fuck me from behind, as my blonde hair blew in the wind. I had started biting into the leather seat in the back of the car as he kissed the back of my neck and called me a slut. And from there, I began to remember the rest. After he'd cum on my back, they'd stopped the car and we stayed there, somewhere, for a while. I just laid there, expecting the next cock to enter me. But, after a little while the car was turned back on and we drove some more until we made it to the park. I sat up, seeing the sky turn darker. My tits were hanging out, and my small cock was poking out from my thong. I turned and the guy who'd fucked me a little while ago was smiling at me.

"Here, have one," he said with some white pill on the tip of his finger. He stuck his finger in my mouth, with the pill on it, and started playing with my mouth as I swallowed the pill. No fucking clue what it was, but then again it had been that kind of a day. I looked back at him, and his smile seemed to get even brighter somehow. I looked to the front of the car, and I could see his two friends standing up on their seats, with their cocks hanging out. Two beautiful thick cocks just for me.

"We're going to have a real good time, baby," was the last thing I remember hearing before things got dark.

I opened my eyes, and all I could see was green. I was lying face first on the grass. I felt this weight on top of me, and I looked behind me. One of the guys who'd been in one of the front seats of the car was pounding me from behind. He still had his shirt on, but it looked like it was soaked in sweat.

"Fuck, she's so tight. I fucking love it," he yelled as he had his hands tight around my hips leaning with all his weight on top of me as I laid on the grass with my ass up in the air. And I started to feel the thrust of his manhood pounding my ass. I picked my head up a little, and closed my eyes bracing myself as I began to feel more. My enormous round ass glistened in the nighttime sky as he kept fucking me.

As I opened my mouth, I felt something gooey drip down my tongue and out my lips. Cum was dripping out of my mouth, and I could feel some stains on my chin and cheeks. My mouth felt a little sore. I'd been getting my whore mouth fucked, for sure.

"Oh, fuck," I yelled as I couldn't keep quiet from having that cock shoved in me. "You're...big," I said as my mouth opened wide. I could still feel cum dripping from out of my mouth.

"Hahaha, the slut's awake. Hey, one of you guys stick a cork in her mouth," the hunk of cock meat pushing down on my ass yelled. And sure enough, I immediately had a dick shoved down my throat.

"MMMMMmmphhhhhh!!" I muffled, as my eyes rolled back. He was really big, and my mouth felt so small right now. He forced his big cock into my mouth, pulling on my hair, as his friend pounded the ever loving fuck out of my thick ass. Loudly, his wet skin slapped against my wet ass. He kept pounding me harder and harder, fucking me from behind as his friend fucked my mouth. I closed my eyes trying to handle these two big dicks as best I could. And then everything went dark again.

And, out of the darkness, I could hear grunting. "Fuck, fuck fuck, oh shit," I could hear being said with heavy breathing. I opened my eyes, and I saw looking up at me, the guy with brown eyes and dark hair who'd picked me up off the street and thrown me into the car. His mouth was open, sucking one of my tits and squeezing the other. Drops of cum dropped down to his chest, falling from mouth. I could feel my hair being pulled with heavy breathing on my neck. I turned and saw a strange face. He must have been the third guy in the car. He was holding my arms tight behind me, as if keeping up. I could feel his warm, sweaty body on mine. And then I felt it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed, as I could feel both cocks fucking my ass at once. I yelled, closing my eyes from the mixture of pleasure and pain. It hurt. And, it felt good too. But, it hurt like a motherfucker too. They were both thrusting inside me, stretching my tight ass and pounding my big round ass. My wide hips were red from being held tightly by these guys. My thin waist was covered with cum and dripping with sweat. My straight blonde hair was soaking wet, and cum dripped out the sides of my mouth. The guy on top of me pulled me up a little more, so my thin stomach was almost pointing straight up, but my massive round ass was still where it was. As big and round as possible, with the skin going in and expanding again from the hard sex as his skin slapped hard against my ass. They were fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

My eyes peek around the side, and I could see a naked man with a hard cock walking towards. His larger throbbing cock, dripping wet. It looked like he had cum a few times. I noticed, as he got closer, he had my thong in his hand. It was ripped apart. He threw the thong to the grass, and his cock got near my face. I looked up at him, as he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his dick inside my mouth. At that very moment, I could feel all three guys inside me at once. He fucked mouth hard, holding my head tightly in place and thrusting in and out of me face. Beneath me, I could feel his friend squeezing my wide hips tight as moved up and down inside me. And behind me, still pulling on my wet hair, was his other friend holding on tight to my arms as he entered my ass hard and fast.

For what felt like an eternity, they kept fucking me in unison. Entering and exiting my holes as a team. Fucking me and making me feel every single thrust as they made me their personal fucking whore. Naked, dripping with sweat, my curvaceous body glistening from the night sky, the sweat on my body, and the cum covering me. My ass grew swollen from the tremendous double ass fucking I was receiving. My mouth was being engulfed by cock, and I was barely able to breath. I couldn't move. I just took my big cocks like a good slut.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I heard the guy fucking my mouth say, as his load shot down my throat and forcibly drip out the sides of my mouth as he held his cock still between my lips. Behind me, his friend groaned and grabbed my shoulder tightly. "Fuck, me too!" he said as he started to thrust inside me even faster. And underneath me, his other friend yelled. "I can't hold it!" as he held me even tighter around my wide hips.

I yelled, loudly. But, because of the dick in my mouth all I could do was manage, "Hmmmmppp!" As I felt so much cum stream inside me and fill up my holes. I could feel those loads fill my ass and fill me whole, as I struggled to breath from the constant drops of cum filling my mouth.

And then, it went dark again.

This time, when I woke up, I saw the bright lights. The sirens with no sound. How I wound up here, at the park, naked, covered in cum and sweat lying face first on the hood of a police squad car, was beginning to make sense now. I don't know how long the three college guys had been fucking me, but it must have gotten the attention of a cop car in the neighborhood. Or maybe it was all the moaning and yelling. Who knows?

"Damn, she took all three of them?" I could hear one of the cops saying.

"He, not a she. That thing has a dick." Said the other.

"Have you seen the ass on that? And the tits? It's a chick in my book, man." The other cop replied.

"Well, I guess you're right about that. Slut had two dicks in her mouth, with the other ramming her from behind when I got to them. Just, covered in cum, look at her." The other cop said.

I turned my head, looking at them, and trying to speak. It was then that I noticed that I had handcuffs on. My arms were behind my back. My big round ass was sticking up, and my face and large chest down on the hood of the cop car. My legs were covered in grass and dirt, and I was still naked.

"Man, look at her. That ass is unreal. Her waist in thin as hell, and yet...," one of the cops trailed off.

"Yet, she's got that massive round ass. I know, I know." Said the other as he stared at my naked body.

Both cops stood there, staring at me. I tried to speak, but my mouth still felt sore. And I could feel cum dripping down my lips as I opened my mouth.

Both cops looked at eachother for a moment.

"Did you...did you call this in, yet?" asked one cop.

"No, not yet. Why?" replied the other.

The other cop folded his arms tilting his head as he measured me up from behind. And then a smile drew across his face.

"I used to work vice. And there'd be times like these, where you could really see the benefit of being in this situation. Nice piece of ass, ripe for the taking. And goddamn, do I want some of that nice big ass she's got there," he said as he got closer to me. I could see his partner watching me, too.

"And you got away with that?" he asked.

The cop walking towards me was now standing behind me. He had big hands from what I could tell. He quickly flicked his arm, and slapped my ass. "PAHH!" sounded loudly as he slapped my big ass. I flinched from the sting of it.

"Oh, yeah. We did. And you know what? I'm going have this sweet ass right now." he said as he squeezed my ass tight, with the excess meat of my ass squeezing out between his fingers. I could hear the clang of metal as he unfastened his belt, and I could hear his pants drop down to the pavement. He put his left hand flat on the hood of the car, beside my face, as he leaned into me. Aiming his member between my big ass cheeks, he shoved it in looking for my hole. And he found it.

"Oooohhhhh, baby," he moaned as he penetrated me. I could feel pre cum dripping from the sides of my sore asshole. I bit my lip and moaned a little as he put all his weight on top of me. He started slow, and I laid there and took all of him. But, then he started to go harder, and faster. Before I knew it he was slamming hard on the hood of the car. He put both his feet on the bumper of the car, my thick thighs and legs flailing as my toes touched the floor pavement. He started grunting heavily, and cursing. With the darkness and and red and blue flashing lights, it felt like my head was spinning wildly.

"Fucking slut! Goddamn fucking big ass whore! Gonna fuck your thick ass into...uhhh," he moaned and began to spasm as he pulled his dick out of my wet asshole, and came on my big round ass cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as my forehead laid on the hood of the car.

He was breathing hard, laying his head on my lower back. I could feel the sweat from his hair dripping down my back, and drip down the crack of my swollen ass. I tried catching my breath, leaning on my side. He got off of me, still huffing loudly.

"Whooooo, shit was that good," he said loudly. He winked, clicked his tongue and slapped my thick ass hard.

I turned and saw the other cop staring with his mouth wide. I think his mouth may have been watering, but it was hard to tell with the bright flashing lights in the dark. And my head still felt like it was spinning.

"Your turn, big boy," exclaimed the cop who'd just fucked me. He was picking his pants up, and putting on his belt. He was still breathing hard from the pounding he'd given me.

"What?" asked the other cop.

"I said it's your turn. Drop your trousers, and fuck her ass." demanded the cop.

"I shouldn't..," the other cop began to stammer.

"Listen, I just fucked that curvy ass and came on it. You know what that means? It means I am currently on the hook for some heavy shit if you decide to sell me up the river or something. So, do me a favor and incriminate yourself as well, huh?" the cop said still trying to catch his breath as he tucked his shirt into his pants.

I turned, leaning on my other side, facing both cops. Laying on the hood of the cop car, dripping cum all over it, my naked body on display. I looked at the office trying to play good cop, and noticed the creases in the crotch of his pants. It was hard to be sure, but it looked liked he was rock hard with a boner.

"You're hard for me, aren't you?" I said, breathing a little heavily. The crack of a smile on my face, still stained with dirt, grass, and cum.

Both cops looked at me, appearing to be stunned that I'd spoken. I sat up on the hood of the car. My hands still cuffed behind my back, my wet hair covering half my face to one side. I could tell the other cop was eyeing my body. His eyes tracing every curve of my body, and it had many curves indeed. But, his eyes locked on to my thick bottom half. My wide hips, and the curve of my ass as I sat on the hood of the car. My thick thighs, and pretty legs.

"What're you afraid you can't fuck me as hard as your partner did?" I said, challenging him. I could see a flare in his eyes that looked alot like anger. He rushed towards me and wrapped his hand tight around my neck. We locked eyes as he rustled with his pants. I could hear the clang of his belt coming off, and then the sound of his pants hit the pavement.

"Bend over you fucking slut!" he yelled in my face.

I did nothing, but smile. That was when he picked me up off the hood of the car, he flipped over, and slammed my body back on the hood of the car. My thick ass sticking up, he started to slap my ass over and over again.

"PAH! PAH!" was all I could hear as he kept slapping my ass with his hand. "You're a goddamn slut! You deserve this!" he yelled as he slapped my ass. I closed my eyes and bit my lip taking my spanking.

Then, he pulled my body up by holding tight to the cuffs around my hands. My shoulders high up off the hood of the car, he grabbed me tight around the side of my hip. I could hear him breath as he slowly shoved his manhood in between my big ass cheeks and enter me.

"Uhhhhh, fuck...," I moaned as I felt his thick cock penetrate tightly into me. Either my asshole was really tight, or his cock was really big. Maybe both. But, it felt so good.

"You like that? You like this big cock in you, bitch?" he said as he thrust in and out of me.

"I love it! I love that big cock! I need that big cock! Gimme all of it!" I moaned back to him as I thrust my ass back on to his big lovely cock.

He started going harder and faster. He was pounding my ass hard. Skin slapping on skin as he obliterated my ass with his massive cock. SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

My eyes rolled back, reeling from the sensation of having my ass fucked so goddamn hard. I moaned and screamed, and clutched his forearms with my fingers as he held my handcuffs tightly. I was enjoying every moment with sweet pleasure. He kept fucking me hard, and kept the pace up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming!" I yelled, as I leaned my head forward onto the hood of the car. My hands down on my lower back. The cop held me tight around my hips, pounding and pounding deeper into me. I started to moan from my orgasm, and then the cop moaned with pleasure too.

He didn't pull out like his partner. I could feel his load bursting in my ass, like having a water hose turned on inside me. I could feel his load starting to drip out of me, and the soreness from the beating my asshole had just taken. He was breathing heavily, and pulled himself off of me.

"There, done." He exclaimed while looking sharply at his partner as he pulled up his pants. He walked past his partner, who stood there staring at my curvy ass dripping cum.

I laid on the hood for sometime, trying to catch my breath. MY head was still spinning, and the flashing lights in this engulfed darkness wasn't helping. I could see the cops go around the back, and pop the trunk of the car. When they came back to the front, they picked me up, turned me around and covered me with a dark quilt they brought from the trunk of the car.

They sat me back down on the hood of the car, and offered me a bottle of water.

"Thirsty?" One of the cops said.

"Yeah." I replied.

He held the bottle up to my mouth, and poured slowly into my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

After the bottle of water had been emptied in my mouth, I looked at both cops.

"So, can I go now? I mean, you two got what you wanted. My ass did the work. So, can you get these cuffs of me now?" I pleaded.

Both officers looked at eachother and then back at me.

"No, you're not getting off. We're taking you down to the precinct." One of them said.

"But...but, why? I mean, I thought..?," I said puzzled by what they were saying.

"Indecent exposure, and sex in a public park. Can't let that shit go unpunished." One of the cops said as he led me to the back of the squad car. He opened the back door, and threw me into the back seat. The quilt they'd wrapped me in draped around my lower back, with my bare ass visible. I was lying on my stomach.

"I can tell on you two! I can say you both fucked me!" I threatened.

Both of the cops laughed at me.

"Whose going to believe you? You just got triple teamed by those knuckleheads over there lying face first on the grass. You were pretty much bathing in their cum." One of them said as he closed the back door to car. They both entered the front of the car, and called in on their radio.

As I laid there, my face on that hard leather seat, drenched in sweat and cum. My body aching, and my mouth and ass sore from the hard fucking it'd taken. I wondered what was going to happen to me now. I had no ID on me, so they couldn't know who I was when they brought me in. But, what was I going to do? What was going to happen next?

Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers