Gangbang at the Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
The office slut gets taken away for a weekend of group sex.
1.6k words
3.87
145.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first group sex with the guys from work all I wanted was to experience another! After a couple of months since that night Brian approached me in the office saying that him and a few mates thought I'd like to join them for a weekend in a cabin they'd hired. He had a grin on his face that could only mean one thing, group sex! I said I'd think about it and went home that night to plan!

I knew I was up for it, the thought of Brian's 10" cock in me again, combined with the idea of sex with a bunch of horny guys that I didn't know was just too good to give up! I went on the internet to purchase my lingerie that would be sure to wind up the boys and make them rock hard to penetrate me with! I bought my lingerie from Agent Provocateur, sexy black high heels from Louboutin's and a couple of short, tight fitting cocktail dresses from Victoria's Secret. I knew I'd look hot in the outfits, the heels and stockings would accentuate my long toned legs. The dresses would hug my firm ass and slender body and pert C cup breasts.

I texted Brian saying I was up for it, that I'd make my own way there after work on the Friday and I hoped his friends were as well endowed as him!

I left work at 5pm, got into my Mini, removed my heels and pulled on my driving shoes. I wore my usual office outfit but instead of stockings I wore tights and removed my knickers, as I knew there was a good chance the boys would want a go at me as soon as I got there and I like the thought of getting my tights ripped off me!

As I approached the cabin I was shocked, I half expected it to be a rundown cabin that the boys hastily organised just for this gang bang but it was actually really vey lovely looking! It was a large modern wooden lake side house more than a cabin! It had a wall facing the lake made of glass with french windows opening out onto a decked area complete with hot tub! I was wet just thinking about the possibilities!

I was obviously early, it was just Brian's car that was outside the house. Brian came out to greet me and showed me round the place and to my room. He put my bags down and said that the others would be here in the next couple of hours. I told him that I couldn't stop thinking about the last gang bang and especially his large cock. Upon hearing this he started to undo his trousers and let his semi erect penis hang free. I stared at it for a moment before sinking to me knees and taking his entire manhood in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and feeling it swell in my mouth. I could hear Brian groaning as I worked my magic on his member, once fully erect I removed it from my mouth and began to work it, covered in my saliva and his precum, with my hands.

Brian then picked me up, bent me over the bed, playfully slapped my ass before lifting my skirt and tearing a hole in my tights. I was incredibly horny at this point, dripping wet in anticipation! Brian fingered me, making sure I was thoroughly lubricated with my own wetness before pushing the large head of his cock into my inviting, waxed pussy! He pushed as much as he could into me and it felt divine! I loved the feeling of his shaft glide into my hot snatch! He soon worked up a rhythm and was pounding me towards a tantalising orgasm! Unfortunately before I came, he pulled out, stood up, did up his trousers and announced that I'd have to wait till later! The cheek... I sulked but what could I do! I smoothed down my skirt, covering up the hole in my tights. I knew that sitting on the couch the boys would notice the ripped tights and would invite them to fuck me and release me from this agitated state!

The guys arrived within the hour, beers and wine opened we all got along nicely. The guys spent an hour or so catching up. Each one of them taking occasional lustful glances at me before carrying on with their conversations.

One of Brian's friends, a young guy, maybe 22, called Jack was chatting to me when he noticed the the large ripped hole in my tights. He asked if I'd already had a quickie so I told about Brian's tease. He feigned concern and said that I wouldn't have to wait much longer. With that he ran his hand up my leg and began to run his finger down the lips of my pussy, teasing me and making me wet. We kept a conversation going but it wasn't long before the others noticed what was going on...

The seven other guys formed a circle around Jack and I. They all began to take out their cocks and slowly beat off over the show we were putting on. I spread my legs wide causing my skirt to ride up so the guys could get a better view. Jack started to finger fuck me and give me head when the guys suggested that I have a go at sucking cock. Jack stood up, got his cock out and offered it to me. As he was good to me I felt I owed him a good blow job so I expertly worked his shaft in mouth and hands! Before long I'd got round all the guys, sucking them off so they were close to orgasm but pull back just before they went over the edge and shot their loads prematurely!

With everyone sufficiently turned on I was picked up by Luke, a muscular gent with an average sized cock, who took me over to the large sofa that sat in front of the large windows overlooking the lake. I was laid down gently on top of another muscular guy called Tom who had a rather large cock. He pushed his cock into my dripping wet hole and began to fuck me firmly but gently. I still had my clothes and heels on so Luke and Brian began stripping me off, pulling my blouse, bra and skirt off over my head as Tom pounded me. My tights and heels were left on which I know from porn is a hot look that guys love, I was only too willing to oblige.

Once stripped, Luke took my hand and helped me off Tom, turned around and made to kneel over Tom so as to ride him again. I then felt hands on my ass and heard my tights being ripped again, all over to give that look of distress and savageness! I looked back to see Luke and Brian's work and it looked hot. My tanned skin through the holes and tears all over my black tights looked revealing and sexy!

Warmed lube was poured onto my ass hole which was played with my a finger and what felt like a butt plug. Once enlarged a string of anal beads was slowly pushed into my ass, feeling more amazing with each one, not least because Luke was still slowly pounding my ass!

I began to wonder where the other guys were as it appeared to just be Brian, Luke, Tom and I. I wasn't too interested at the time, too busy enjoying myself but it turns out they were outside in the hot tub drinking. In the knowledge they'd get me at some point!

The beads were removed from my ass and replaced by Luke's throbbing cock. I was getting pounded by two guys and it felt amazing! The rhythm and texture of bare cocks pushing their way inside me and battling over my G-spot! Brian moved round to where my head was and offered me his large cock to suck. I diligently did so, taking his meaty shaft deep down in my throat causing saliva and precum to drip down my chin onto Luke below. I was being used like a fuck doll and I loved it! The guys clearly were, their cocks all slamming into me at an increasing pace. I had orgasm after orgasm, sending shocks of pleasure up to my brains, causing my body to shudder in joy! My pussy and ass muscles were also out of control, clearly sending the boys into orgasmic spirals!

First to come was Luke, sending hot streams of cum into my pussy. His orgasm causing him to groan and buck his hard as steel cock into me so hard that I came in a mind blowing orgasm! This is turn caused Tom who was pounding my ass hole to slip out just at the point of his orgasm, causing his spunk to hit my ass, pussy and Luke's cock and balls. I was eager to make Brian come shortly so worked as hard as ever, sucking, slurping and deep throating his cock! Soon enough he withdrew, jerked a few strokes on his massive cock and shot his load over a foot through the air and onto my waiting eager face, lips and hair.

As you can imagine it was a tantalisingly amazing fuck session. Made to orgasm over and over with large cocks and buckets of cum was just what I wanted! I was glad that the weekend got off to a fantastic start!

To be continued...