Gangbang Education of a Slave Ch. 05-08

Story Info
Slave submits to Master's wife and woman and gangbanged.
3.2k words
4.37
43.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 when in sexual situations.

Your constructive comments are appreciated.

Author's note: If you want to learn the background on Tracy and Dave, I suggest you first read "Becoming a Slave Couple" (a 16 part series). Slut Tracy's saga continues here.

*****

Chapter 5 "Tracy and Shana"

So I'm laying on the master bedroom bed with one of our bank's best clients fulfilling some promises made during a loan negotiation. I'm Tracy Strahan, slut negotiator. My body has been promised to the woman holding me in her arms - Sherrie Greenwood, the President of Greenwood Capital.

Shana, my boss's wife has just barged into the bedroom.

"Look like y'all started with me," says Shana. "Zeke thought you'd enjoy my company, so he pulled me away from the bar downstairs."

Sherrie said, "Shana, it's been too long. I missed our good times when Jim was with us. How are you?"

"Pretty good. Zeke and I have been regulars at the House of Pain and Pleasure, and the action there has been outstanding as of late. In fact, I had the good fortune to be at Tracy's coming out party last Saturday. She performed like a seasoned slave."

Turning to me she added, "Slut, I particularly enjoyed the end of the evening when you made your husband eat the cum out of your ass and put your heel in his back to make him lick the cum off the floor. Nice touch."

I blush.

"Girls, you are looking good. Sherrie, you look fit and trim and have the body of a 30 year old. And Tracy, you are every man and woman's wet dream. I can't wait to get my hands on your DD's," says Shana. "Also, I wanted to be a good guest so I brought some toys to the party!" says Shana as she opens a canvas bag she carried in.

She pulls out a double headed dildo, a dildo anchored on a harness, a large electric wand vibrator, a bottle of KY lubricant, a paddle, nipple clamps and a couple rows of clothespins strung together by a string.

"My, you've come prepared," exclaims Sherrie.

"Never know when this shit is going to come in handy." Shana pushes me on my back on the bed and tells me, "Let's get started slut. Let's start with those luscious tits."

Shana removes my bra and starts with the nipple clamps. She pinches my nipples and then attaches a clamp to my right nipple. The pressure is intense. I'm already oversexed from the session with Sherrie and now my blood engorged nipples are being painfully pinched. The left nipple is clamped, and now I feel really antsy.

"That's not all slut." Shana attaches the clothes pins in a row on the underside of my breasts. She tugs on the string so you can see my DD's swinging back and forth. I'm in agony, and there is a fire building between my legs.

She strips off her clothes and steps into the harness. The 10 inch cock waves in front of her.

"OK slut, let's get this party started," proclaims Shana. "Get on your hands and knees." I turn over carefully on the bed, with all this hardware attached to my tits, and assume the position.

Shana picks up the paddle and starts pummeling my ass. TWACK, TWACK, THWACK, the paddle sings as it reddens my ass. My tits are swinging wildly underneath me with each swat. Sherrie puts fuel on the forest fire between my legs by pulling on the string that connects all the clothes pins. My tits swing even more. The paddling continues for a few more minutes. I think Shana's arm is getting tired.

Shana squirts some lube on the cock. I'm thinking my pussy is going to get a workout. Wrong. Shana takes aim for my asshole. No wasted time for this woman. The head pushes against my anus, and I've now learned that I can relax my anal ring (the butt plug earlier was very helpful as well). It goes in about 4 inches right away. Shana starts pumping away. The harness is massaging her clit as she thrusts into me. My asshole is on fire. Sherrie doesn't want to be left out and gets in front of me with her legs spread.

"Eat my pussy slut."

With every stroke Shana makes, I have my head pushed against Sherrie's pussy. It's a three way fuck fest. I'm getting that tingling feeling in my toes. I know where this is going.

"Mistress Shana, may I cum?" I plead. My tits and ass are on fire, and my pussy is leaking like a faucet.

"That's a big fat no. You're not cumming till I do, and I'm not close," Shana informs me.

"Sherrie, plug in that vibrator and put it up against the slut's clit while I bang her asshole."

I've never experienced such a behemoth of a vibrator, and I'm certain it's going to make holding off my climax impossible. Sherrie plugs in the beast and applies it to my clit.

"Oh my God!! Please, please, please?" I'm sobbing/begging. Sherrie pulls back on the vibrator.

"Shut up slut, I'm getting close," says Shana matter of factly.

Shana concentrates on her own pleasure, and she soon starts cumming as she pushes all the way into my asshole. "Shit yeah, bitch. I'm feeling it! I love your sweet asshole. Go ahead and cum!"

That's Sherrie's cue. At the same time she presses the vibrator against my clit she pulls hard on the string that holds all the clothes pins to my tits. The clothes pins pop off like a string of firecrackers.

"Holy fuck!!" I scream. I feel like my head is going to explode. My tits, asshole and pussy all converge into one glorious orgasm. I pull off the dildo and thrash around the bed like a wild animal.

The door opens and Zeke sticks his head in. "You girls having fun with the slut?"

I pick up the double headed dildo and fling it at his head. Zeke shuts the door and the dildo bangs harmlessly off the door. I hear Zeke laughing on the other side. Talking through the door he says, "Slut, you're going to pay for that."

Chapter 6 "Tracy Pays the Hotel Bill"

Shana and Sherrie leave arm and arm and I'm laying on the bed like a spent ragdoll. Zeke comes into the bedroom and throws my bra at me.

"Put this on slut. I like the way it looks when your tits are hanging over the top of your bra."

I take the powder blue demi-cup bra, put it on, and then flop each boob over the top of the bra so my tits are sticking out even more than when I'm braless. My hose have small runs in them from the abuse dished out by Shana and Sherrie, my nipples and asshole are sore, and my hair's a bit disheveled, but other than that none the worse for wear.

"Stay here slut. It's time for you to pay the hotel bill." Zeke picks up the house phone and calls the front desk. He asks the night manager to come up to deal with the hotel bill.

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door. Zeke answers the door and ushers the night manager into the bedroom. I'm kneeling on the bed. My tits are hanging out. My cum is running down my legs. The night manager is impressed with what he sees.

Zeke bends over to look at the night manager's badge. "So . . . . Bryan, I'm a Platinum level member of this hotel chain. I know that the rate I was quoted on my two rooms is $3,000 a night. Since my corporate guidelines only allow $300 per room per night, I'm thinking my rate for the two rooms should be $600 per night. I'm booked here for a week"

Bryan's no dummy. "What do you propose sir?"

"See this slut here?" Zeke asks. "She is my sex slave. She'll do anything I tell her to do. Tell him slut."

I'm on. "I am my Master's slave and cock slut. I will do whatever my Master commands. My mouth, tits, cunt and asshole are all at his disposal."

Bryan ponders this statement. He's quick on the uptick. "Well sir, we've encountered this situation a few times in the past when a rate adjustment is warranted. I think there are probably four people in management, and myself, that need to sign off on this adjustment. Should we arrange a meeting in this room to discuss the merits of this adjustment?"

"By all means," says Zeke. "I believe that this meeting should commence in 15 minutes and conclude about two hours thereafter?"

"Agreed," says Bryan, and he hustles out of the room.

Zeke then says to me, "Well slut, you have 15 minutes to get ready for your first gangbang."

Chapter 7 "Tracy's First Gangbang"

I go into the bathroom to freshen up after a full day of sex. I take a quick shower and then put my bra, suspenders and hose on, along with my 4 inch heels. I flop my tits over the top of my bra so I now look like the slut my Master wants me to be.

I sit on the bed and wait from my guests. Two minutes later Zeke comes in with five men. They're all in their late 20's and early 30's. They're all wearing the hotel issue suit. I'd fuck any one of them on an ordinary day. This looks like an extraordinary day.

One of the men says to Bryan. "Fuck Bryan, this babe is smoking hot!" The others nod their heads in vigorous agreement.

Zeke chimes in. "As Bryan may have told you, this slut is my slave and she'll do what I tell her."

Then looking at me Zeke adds, "Slut, Bryan and his four associates are your Masters for the next two hours. You will obey them as you obey me. Please address your new Masters."

I look at them and declare "Each of you are my new Masters. I live to suck your cocks and eat your cum. I beg you to fuck my face, tits, pussy and ass. Please let me know your names so I can worship each of you."

The men are standing there with their mouths open.

Finally, they step forward one by one. There's Ian, Bruce, Raj, and Tim, in addition to Bryan. Ian and Bryan are white. Bruce is African American, Raj is Indian and Tim is Asian, probably Chinese. This is going to be a multicultural and politically correct gangbang.

Bryan blurts out, "Come on boys, time's a wastin."

There is a flurry of activity as pants, shirts and jackets fly helter skelter.

Ian flips me on my back, hangs my head over the end of the bed, and starts mouth fucking me.

Bruce and Raj each grab one of my tits. I reciprocate by jacking them off.

Tim takes my pussy.

This is fun. Ian doesn't last long. Due to my (admittedly superior) deep throat skills, he is firing his first load down my throat. Tim is next, dumping a load in my pussy. Bruce and Raj get the bright idea of attempting a DP. Bruce puts me on my hands and knees and sinks deep into my pussy and Raj positions himself behind my upturned ass. In short order, he pushes deep into my asshole.

I'm about to have my first orgasm. I shout to no one in particular, "Master, may I cum?"

All five of them seem to shout in unison, "Yes!"

I have my first DP orgasm, and it's a good one. It starts with the G-spot in my asshole and travels to my pussy.

Bryan has been watching the action and now decides to tit fuck me. He obviously is a breast man, as he cums on my face after a half a dozen strokes.

The boys keep pounding me and I keep cumming. I'm now dripping cum from both my pussy and my ass. Tim brings out his kinky side, and licks my pussy and my ass as cum is streaming out.

Raj says "Tim, that's sick!"

Tim sticks up his middle finger and continues licking and now jacking off his already erect penis. The advantages of youth!

The boys try unsuccessfully to put two penises in my asshole, and when that was unsuccessful, in my pussy. They had to settle for dropping their loads in my ass. I guess their girlfriends/wives don't give them enough anal loving (my husband Dave would raise his hand too here).

After two hours of continuous action, Zeke comes in and calls time. The boys collect their clothes, high five each other, and leave me a cum soaked and splattered whore who is splayed out on the bed.

Zeke tells me, "The relief team is here."

Shana walks in, and methodically cleans the cum off my face, tits, pussy and ass with her tongue. In the process I have two more orgasms. God bless her.

Zeke calls it an evening. "All right slut, you did good today. You're one hell of a cock slut. Now get some sleep. We have another contract negotiation tomorrow."

Chapter 8 "Tracy Negotiates with Jim"

I'm sore everywhere. That's what happens when you have sex with two women, followed by a gangbang.

Zeke is pounding on my door. "Rise and shine, sunshine!"

I stagger out of bed and open the door. Zeke busts in, and throws me a bag of clothes.

"These are your street clothes for today's meeting. Put them on and be ready to go in 30 minutes." He hands me a cup of coffee.

I gratefully suck down the coffee, take a quick shower, and open the bag. Nothing crazy here. Maybe not age appropriate for a 32 year old. Some tight fitting leggings, an open back top with a plunging v-neck in the front, and a pair of 4" heel open toe pumps with ankle straps. I'm either going to a workout or going to walk the streets. Maybe both. Of course no bra or panties. I put them on. My legs look great in the form fitting leggings and my tits look they are going to bust out of the top. The open back is pretty damn sexy. And the shoes accentuate the line from by ankles to my ass.

Zeke whisks me away in a black car. We arrive at a construction site. I recognize the name. Waller Construction. Right, I'm processing their payment requests. The owners have a construction loan and the folks at Waller are putting together the documentation for the payment requests. I think the account manager is James Waller, though I've never met him.

There is a big hole in the ground where a high rise will soon be. There is a large construction trailer on site, and that's where the black car comes to a stop.

I get out first and Zeke follows. We walk up metal stairs to the entrance of the construction trailer and enter. There is a man sitting behind a desk. He rises.

"Zeke! Good to see you!"

Zeke replies, "Likewise Jim. I've brought one of the account managers, Tracy Strahan."

I smile, and walk towards him to shake his hand. His eyes are focused on my DD's, which are bouncing in rhythm with my step.

After a moment to refocus his eyes, Jim says "Right. I'm sending my construction draw documentation to her."

Zeke continues, "And that's why we're here. We need to iron out some issues with the construction draws."

"OK. OK. Why don't you and Tracy take a seat." Jim points to the two guest chairs in front of his desk, all the time with his eyes laser focused on my bouncing tits.

"Jim, our first issue has to do with the release of liens by the subs. Your documentation is not quite in order and that's causing some problems in our home office. You'll need to correct the documentation gaps immediately. Tracy?"

I catch on, and also agree. "That's right Jim. I've been flagging your construction draw requests because of the missing documentation. We may have to withhold funds without these documents. You can send them to my attention by next Wednesday." I think Jim has an erection. He's fidgeting in his chair.

Jim looks a bit sheepish and says, "Look, we're running a couple big jobs here and I'm shorthanded. I would have to pull a couple account execs off our other jobs to meet your deadline."

Zeke turns around and locks the door to the trailer. He then says "Tracy, get under Jim's desk and suck his cock."

Jim looks startled. He doesn't move and doesn't say anything. I move around behind the desk, roll his chair backward, get on my knees in the space beneath his desk, and pull his erect cock out of his pants. I don't give him time to think. I plunge my mouth all the way down his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" says Jim. It's the most intelligent thing he's said today.

I'm starting to piston up and down his cock. "Well?" says Zeke.

"I'll make the calls today," Jim squeaks.

"Great! There's one other item. We know that your company has declined to bid on the Greenwood project. I presume it's because your Dad has had a long running feud with Sharon Greenwood?"

Jim tries to collect his thoughts while I'm working hard on his cock. I'm now massaging his balls as well.

"Aww fuck Zeke. You drive a hard bargain. You know my Dad's position on Sharon."

Zeke says to me "Slut, suck his balls."

I move my mouth to his balls and take both of them into my mouth while jacking him off with my hand.

"OK, OK, I'll talk to my Dad!"

Zeke can tell Jim is close. "Slut, make him cum."

I go back to his cock, deep throating him, and moving my finger to his asshole, where I push it all the way in.

"Now we want a conforming bid by the bid deadline next week, right?" says Zeke.

"Yes, goddammit! Oh fuck!" and Jim fires his load into my mouth.

I lick all the cum off his cock, stand up, pull apart my top to allow my tits to flop out in front of his face, show him his cum on my tongue, drool his cum on my tits, and then lick the cum off my tits.

"My God, that's some whore you have there," said Jim with great admiration. "You do know that there are three construction managers that will have to drop everything to get a conforming bid in by the deadline. I can talk to my Dad, but I can't get them on board."

Zeke smiles. "I think I can solve that problem. How about you take the slut to meet your construction managers. I think she can be very persuasive."

You can see Jim thinking about tapping my ass. "Uhhh, sure, I'm sure Ms. Strahan can help me convince . . ."

Zeke interrupts. "Slut"

"Right," says Jim. "This slut can help me convince our construction managers. I'll get right on it."

Zeke gets up to leave. "Slut, I'll be back here at 6 p.m. to pick you up. Obey Jim as your Master."

I'm alone with Jim.

To be continued . . . .