Gangbang Education of a Slave Ch. 09-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking A. This is the first whore to get more than half of my cock in her mouth. Watch and learn ladies!" proclaims Tank.

Somehow I'm feeling good about this. I like being the best student in class, even if the course is in sucking motorcycle club president's dicks. I push further and get another inch.

Tanks bellows, "I'm cumming bitch, and he pulls out and sprays my face and tits with a copious amount of cum. Gitta saunters over to me and licks the cum off my face and tits.

"I'm the cum dumpster of this club," says Gitta proudly. She uses her fingers to scoop up the rest of the cum off my face and then sucks the end of Tank's dick. I don't think I'll be applying for that position, but I'll forward an application to Dave.

Tank then proclaims, "All right guys and girls. You can line up for the whore in order of seniority. I get cuts when I can get my dick hard again."

With that, two of the members escort me to one of the sofas. I then get fucked, spanked, eaten, pinched, slapped, licked, sucked and tickled by about ten men and women. Then Tank gets hard.

"All right, turn the whore over. This is going in her ass. Gitta, assume the position," says Tank.

Gitta gets underneath me. I'm buns up. Gitta is eating my pussy and pulling my ass cheeks apart. Tank directs one of the women nearby. "Spit on her ass." I feel a large glob of spit applied to my asshole. Gitta starts sucking on my clit. I've already come a hundred times today, and this may either be the best orgasm or the worst experience of my sex life. Tank pushes hard.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck. That hurts!! Even after repeated ass fuckings today, my asshole says "No entry" to Tank's bazooka. Tank tries for two solid (eternal) minutes before the head of his dick pops in.

As his dick slowly slides deep into my ass, it feels like I'm fucking a baseball bat. And that's barrel first. After about three minutes of excruciating pain, my brain shifts over to pleasure mode. I can feel nerves pulsating in my ass as Tank's dick is massaging (no assaulting) the G-spot connection between my ass and my pussy. I think this is going to turn out good.

Tank shouts out "Whore, I'm cumming in your ass. This is fucking amazing." He goes (almost) balls deep and holds still while he fills me with at least four rounds from his bazooka. He pulls out with a pop. Gitta's there to clean-up the mess. She patiently waits for me to push Tank's load into her waiting mouth.

After that massive ass fucking, they got me good and drunk and I think I ended up fucking everyone in the clubhouse again. All I know is that in that windowless room I lost track of time and passed out among a pile of bodies until the next day, cradling an empty bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and Gitta's head in the other. How sweet.

Sometime the next day I was woken up by a rapping at the front door. Gitta and I woke up at the same time. There were still about six people sleeping on the floor with us. One of the club members got up, grabbed his knife, and opened the door a crack. Peering through the metal grate was a man. I'm still half asleep and am still trying to figure out where I am.

The man then said, "Open up. The slut inside belongs to me." He showed the man answering the door that he had no weapons. The man was let in.

The man was the person sitting across the aisle from me on the airplane flight from SEA to LAX. I flashed my tits at him on the flight. What the fuck???

Chapter 12 "Tracy is Rescued, then Ravaged"

I'm in shock. Why is the man I ran into on the airplane standing in front of me in a motorcycle clubhouse in South Central LA?

Tank has been roused from a sofa. He meets the man at the door. He breaks into a big grin. "Harry, my good friend! What the fuck are you doing here? And what time is it?" I feel like I've stepped into the middle of a movie. I have no idea why this man is here and why he knows Tank.

Harry replies, "I'm looking for that woman over there," as he points to me. "And it's a little past 2 p.m."

Tank apologizes, "I'm sorry. I have a big fucking headache. We were drinking and fucking that whore over there for the entire night. That is one prime piece of ass! Hey, I don't mean to be impolite. Would you like her to suck your cock?"

"Not now Tank," replies Harry. "I need to return her to a client."

"No shit," says Tank. "I can't believe a client would pay your prices to hunt down this cock slut."

"Well, be that what it may be, a cash paying client is a cash paying client so if it wouldn't be too much of a bother I'd like to take her home now."

Tanks scratches his beard. "Well, we're all fucked out here. I think everyone here has fucked every hole in that whore and I don't there's an ounce of cum between all of us left. So take her in good health."

Harry looks at me. "Tracy, put on some clothes and let's go."

I have no idea who this man is and why he knows my name. I just decide to comply. I then realize my tits are waving in the breeze and my cum soaked pussy is glistening in the sunlight. I search the floor for my t-shirt, shorts and shoes. I gather my meager belongings and trudge over to Harry.

On the way out Tank slaps my ass and says, "Thanks whore. I'll dream about your asshole."

I must say that's a big compliment coming from an assmaster.

I squint in the daylight, and Harry leads me to a waiting black car. I get in the back seat with him.

"So tell me Harry, if that's your name. Why the fuck are you here? And thank you."

"I'm a bail bondsman. This is part of my turf. I guess when I slipped you my business card on the plane you gave it to Zeke. Zeke called me last night to see if I could help you find him. He relayed the story and I put two and two together. In this case, two and two equals Tank. I've helped get Tank and members of his crew out of jail on many an occasion. We should be relatives."

I took a good look at Harry. A very attractive man. Salt and pepper hair. About six foot. Broad in shoulders and a big dimple in his chin. He carries himself like he can hold his own in a bar fight.

"Well Harry, I'm very grateful," I offer with complete sincerity. "There were times yesterday I was sure I was going to go home in a box."

"Well, you're mixing with a very tough crowd there. Sounds like Tank likes you, and he doesn't like many folks."

"Well, he certainly liked my asshole. He visited it several times last night," I comment. I can still feel him in my ass.

"Well you know who I am and what I am. I don't want to be an ingrate. Do you want to fuck me now?" I say as I pull up my t-shirt.

"Whoa, you can put those puppies back in the doghouse for now. We can discuss that later. I can tell you that I did dream about your big white soft titties, but I'm on the clock now," says Harry.

After a half hour drive on the 101, we arrive at my hotel. Harry opens the door for me and leads me up to Zeke's room. Thank God I'm home. And that's kind of fucked up to think of this hotel as home when I've banged half of the front office.

We knock on Zeke's door. It opens. "Well, welcome back member of the Coyote Motorcycle Club - LA Chapter," as Zeke reads the front of my t-shirt. His voice is dripping with sarcasm.

"You really gave me a scare. Fortunately the card you gave me was for a bail bondsman, and Harry turned out to be a first class sleuth," says Zeke, tipping his hand to Harry.

"No big deal Zeke. The guy that runs that club is an old client of mine. I just stopped by the club and picked her up," says Harry, with genuine modesty.

"Well, I'd be happy to pay you double your rate for what you did," as Zeke hands over a wad of $100 bills.

"What are you going to do with Tracy, if I might ask?" says Harry. My ears perk up.

"Well, handling three gangbangs for me during the day and then banging an entire motorcycle club all night, I'd say this slut has earned an early trip home to rest," observes Zeke. Hallelujah! I'm going back home to my boring life.

"Well, in lieu of a bonus, I'd like to make sure Tracy gets on a plane safely," as Harry winks to Zeke.

"She's yours," says Zeke. "Just remember she's live pussy but she's also a live grenade." Well, my work is not done yet.

"Slut, obey Harry as your Master," Zeke tells me, "And thank you." I throw Zeke a kiss.

Harry waits while I take a shower and pack my things. I wheel my bag to the same black car, and the driver throws the bag in the back. I get in the back with Harry.

"Babe, you shouldn't have flashed your tits at me on the airplane. I couldn't go to sleep that night. Now you're mine. Say hi to Maurice, our driver. Mo has been working for me for 15 years. Mo tips his hand to me from the front seat.

"Mo, let's go to the office. We're going to have an early Christmas party," says Harry. Harry then makes a couple calls.

We arrive at the office and Harry introduces me to the four men (Gabe, Mac, Pip, and Jimbo) that work for him, mostly out in the field tracking down guys who have jumped bail. This is a pretty tough crew. There is at least half a dozen bottles of good scotch and bourbon on the table. Harry locks the front door and draws the shade on the front window.

"OK babe, the party starts when you take off your clothes," declares Harry.

There are a number of whistles when I lift my shirt over my head. I decide to bounce on my toes so that they can see that my DD's are real. Harry slides my shorts down around my ankles and I kick my shorts off while retaining my shoes. Harry has done me a solid and I want to show my gratitude by fucking the eyes out of these guys. And Harry is hot.

Harry approaches me first. "I get these tits," as he buries his head between them and shakes his head back and forth, to the great delight of his crew. The others jump in. This is a crew that has done some major fucking in the past. Each of them tried my pussy first, and had me seeing stars. Then they each took a turn at my ass. Gabe had the biggest dick, probably 10 inches. He said that no one had ever taken him balls deep in their ass. He was impressed that he slipped all the way in on his first push. That's what happens when you're broken in by Tank's bazooka.

I was dripping cum from both holes after the second round. Then they took turns DP'ing me, while one of them was mouth fucking me. They learned that I have great deep throating skills, so I was often balls deep with three guys at a time.

We ended up in a naked heap in the corner of the office. I fell asleep with my head in Harry's crotch.

A fitting end to a tumultuous trip.

12