Gangbang Girlfriend

Story Info
I found out about my girlfriend's OTHER group of friends.
840 words
2.76
162.8k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Kate for about 5 or 6 months when she brought up a problem she was having. Things were great between us and I wanted to hear her problem and help her solve it.

"So what's wrong sweetheart?"

"You know how we always said we could share anything and it would be OK?"

"Of course, babe, what's up?"

"Well, before I met you, I was part of a club I guess you could call it. I haven't seen them since we started dating, and to be honest, I really miss them."

"Well of course you can see your friends, what's the problem? Are they far away or something?"

"No, they live here in town."

"So what's the problem?"

"Well, you. Maybe"

"Me?" I was surprised, that was the last thing I expected to hear.

"Well, you see babe, it's not exactly a regular friend group."

"I think you'd better explain."

"Well, there's this group, I kinda got recruited to it a few years ago and every so often they meet. So what it is, is this group of mostly guys and a few girls that all hang out and party."

"Party?"

"Party. Like group sex."

"Group sex? Awesome! Where do I sign up?"

"Well, you can't babe."

"Why?"

"You don't meet one of the requirements."

"What requirements?"

"Well, every guy has to be at least 10"+ babe."

"WHAT???"

"It's just sex and I need it every once in a while babe."

"I know but holy shit! How does it work?"

"Usually I'll go to our web site and sign up for a date and whoever can make it can make it."

"What's the ratio like?"

"I've only ever played alone."

"What do you mean alone? I thought you said there were all these hung guys. I was getting worried."

"Worried?"

"Yeah, I thought you were getting gangbanged by a bunch of huge guys or something."

"Well, that's kinda what it is. I meant I never played with another girl, silly. Usually there's 8 to 10 guys."

"10 guys???"

"Sometimes more. The most ever was 18."

"YOU fucked 18 guys at the same time?"

"The same night."

"Did they wear condoms at least?" She just giggled. "Was that a stupid question? What did you bring this up for anyway?"

"Well, baby, because you said I could tell you anything and I feel like I need this again."

"I'm not enough for you?"

"It's different."

"Why? Because they're so big?"

"Well, yes, to be perfectly honest. And that there are so many of them. I'll understand if you say no, but it's something I want to do so I hope you'll say yes baby."

"How many is it this time?"

"That's your first question?"

"Well, it's a legit question, isn't it?"

"I never know til I'm there, babe. It could be 5 it could be 15 you never know. Why is there some magical cutoff?"

"I don't know, it's just a little shocking babe."

"I know it is, but I want to be able to be honest with you and not go sneaking around behind your back. Besides, it's kind of hard to hide what happened after they're done with me."

"Well, can I go with you?"

"No babe, you don't meet the requirements. Ten and up ONLY. They're very strict about that, and to be honest, I'm happy about that."

"So I just sit here at home while who knows how many guys go raw up in you? Do you do anal?"

"Of course."

"You won't give me anal!"

"Well it's a different situation."

"How come I can't come, even if I just watch?"

"You don't want to see this. Trust me. And I don't come home and kiss and tell either. I just take a hot bath and go to sleep for the day. I'm always exhausted after."

"You've got me curious now."

"I've let guys in on this, and trust me, you don't want to actually know. You don't want to actually want to see."

"So why shouldn't I break up with you right here, right now?"

"You could. I've broken up with a guy over this, but I hope you won't. It's just sex and I love you. It's just something I need cuz I'm a little weird babe."

"You just go out, come back, bathe, and sleep and it's over?"

"Basically. Sometimes I'm a little sore, but yeah, I go out, come back, bathe, and crash out. Simple as that babe. So? Can I?"

"I guess, just be careful."

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" she kissed me all over my face.

"You're welcome babe. We'll see how this goes. Do I get a hall pass too?"

"What???"

"A hall pass. You know, if you're getting trains run on you, do I get to have some fun?"

"It's better if you don't, like this never happened."

"Ok ... I guess. Let's see how it goes. But I can tell you to stop at any time if I want, right?"

"Sure babe, whatever you say."