Gangbang in a Jacuzzi

Story Info
He shares wife with friends and strangers.
1.6k words
4.14
282k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subiana
subiana
70 Followers

My husband Baz is really good to me. Not only does he satisfy me sexually, he also loves sharing me with his friends and even strangers for my pleasure. (See 'My first gangbang' for how this started.) Recently he took me to his gym after hours and this is the experience I will relate here.

When we got there he told me to take off all my clothes and put on a robe. I stripped off quickly, the nipples on my heavy tits hardening with anticipation. I squirted some extra lube into my asshole, just for good measure, and rubbed my bald pussy lips to make them even puffier. Baz then lead me into the jacuzzi room - the one designated for men only! There I was, all demure in my towelling robe, in a room full of naked men! Baz coolly proceeded to strip me in front of them, he took me by the hand and led me once around the jacuzzi so my taut, feminine body could be examined by everybody present. I immediately noticed that my cousin George, who was in the group that initiated me into gang-banging and since then absolutely worshipped me, was there, together with his two brothers in law I'd met before. All three were already naked and their glistening cocks sprang up to life as soon as they laid eyes on me. Apart from them there were another four men in the room whom I had never seen before in my life. I assumed that Baz knew them from the gym and had prepared them for this, as they were all eyeing me appreciatively. They looked big and strong, like rugby players, but their mighty dicks were not dwarfed by their powerful physiques. I was trembling from the thought that I would soon feel all these magnificent cocks deep in me, whether in my cunt, ass or mouth - or, as I secretly hoped, all three holes. I knew from experience that Baz and George were certainly capable of fucking me everywhere and filling me with their hot cum from all sides during a single session. The others looked similarly long-lasting.

Baz brought me to George's elder brother in law, Dan, and motioned that I should start sucking his cock, which I proceeded to do with gusto. I had met Dan's wife and she looked like she never gives head - well, that's what eating his meat proved. He was absolutely out of it, as I slurped and sucked to my heart's content. In the meantime, Baz asked the rugby players who would like to start with my cunt - or, as he put it:

"Who will fuck my wife first? Don't spare her cunt - nor ass, as it happens. She's a hot little bitch who could take us all in a row a few times!"

He hadn't finished saying these words before I felt a huge cock opening my pussy lips and slamming inside me up to the balls. I get off on pure strength, but this time I got an expert fuck which brought me to my first orgasm within minutes. The guy rode my vaginal spasms with ease and continued fucking me to a second orgasm, when he also let go and pumped me full of his love juice.

As soon as he withdrew his now limp cock, a new hard prick entered me from the back and continued to bang my cunt. In the meantime I had sucked off Dan (and swallowed every drop, which I think made him come longer than ever in his life) and his brother, and was now deep-throating George. Another cock exploded in my pussy and was immediately replaced by the next one. My cunt was so squishy from two loads of cum and my own juices that were squeezed out with each thrust of this cock - it was very big and veined, and I've been fucked by some big ones! I came again, in sync with George, who withdrew his cock from my mouth at the last second to spurt his hot semen all over my face and tits.

After the third man deposited his load inside my cunt, I felt my husband's rough dick (and every wife recognises her husband!) sliding into my pussy for lubrication, then withdrawing and entering my asshole. I moaned around one of the rugbists' dick which now filled my mouth at the familiar, still blinding feeling of my husband's cock buried deep between my buttcheeks. He fucked my butt slowly, with long, strong strokes until I came again, and then he increased his pace in order to fill my bowels with his hot seed. At the same time I took a load in my mouth, milking the rugbist for all his worth.

George then took me to a small table on the other side of the room, and laid me on it on my back. He then lifted my legs and held them by the ankles, spread, and entered my pussy. I opened my mouth to receive another rugbist's cock while George let my legs rest on his shoulders and grabbed me by the hips to penetrate deeper inside me. With his other hand he pressed down just above my pubic bone, knowing this would take me over the edge, and it did. I trashed about and spasmed so wildly that he couldn't hold on and came himself. He was replaced in my cunt by Dan, who fucked me eagerly and roughly, just as I like it, for several minutes before taking his cock out of me to spurt his hot semen all over my stomach and tits. I think that was a first for him too!. His brother approached me then, just as Baz took over my mouth from the rugbist. The youngster surprised (and excited) me by pressing my knees into my breasts and pushing his cock into my thus exposed asshole. He kept on thrusting deeper and deeper into my ass until he buried his cock to the hilt - it took him some time not because of a lack of experience, but because of its sheer size. Once there he started fucking me with animal strength, and I came twice from his ass-fuck before he deposited his load into my butt.

By this time all my holes were stretched and I was dripping with sweat and cum, so Baz announced that double penetrations were order of the day.

"Which of her holes do you prefer next? Cunt or ass?", he asked.

The guys started shouting both, but as most of them had had my pussy, more wanted to try my ass.

"Alright, here's the deal. I'll be in her pussy as long as I can stand, while you guys fuck my wife's ass one after the other."

He then lay down on the floor and pulled me down onto his vertical cock. I felt it fill me as I leaned forwards and braced myself on his shoulders. And then it started - seven cocks one after the other joining my husband's between my legs, seven cocks one after the other burying deep into my ass, seven cocks one after the other fucking my butt raw. I was in cock heaven! As long as I was with it (I had so many orgasms, I think I must have fainted), I stared deeply into my husband's eyes. He was magnificent! He lasted all of my orgasmic vaginal spasms, six cocks rubbing against his, and only came in unison with the last rugbist, two gargantuan cocks depositing huge loads inside me.

After this I was so tired and sore I couldn't get up, so George and the moustachioed rugbist helped me into the jacuzzi. All the men climbed into it as well, and the bubbling hot water relaxed me and restored my energy so much that I was hungry for cock again. I knew that Baz was aware of that, that he had noticed my hardened nipples, my flushed lips and abdomen and my tautly engorged breasts. He said, laughing:

"Did you know that my wife is such a slut that, after all this, she could still take all eight of us in a row! Let's pull a train in her cunt!"

He lay me down on the floor then lifted my knees and spread my legs wide and had the first go in me. I had all eight men, one after the other, in my tired, swollen pussy, fucking me hard and fast, manhandling my breasts, sucking on my mouth. They didn't give a fuck if I liked it or not, they were viciously banging a cunt that was there solely for their pleasure. I had it rough this time and I loved every second of it! I loved getting my nipples squeezed and my neck bitten, my thighs slapped and my hips pinched... and I loved the endless train of big, hard cocks slamming brutally into my poor cunt, making me cum and cum like a bitch slut in heat.

When the last one finished, cumming into my cunt as all the others, I was left lying on my back with my thighs open, exposing my stretched, gaping cunt dripping with eight loads of cum. Baz smiled wickedly as he stood by my feet, took his cock into his hand , pointed it towards me and let out a stream of hot piss hitting me straight into my open cunt. Other guys started laughing and joined him, pissing on my face, my tits, my stomach and thighs, between my legs, bathing me in their hot, sour urine. Eight men who haven't been to the toilet for some time can produce gallons of piss! When they shook of the last drops I was soaked in acrid male piss. They went, till laughing, to take a shower and I was left lying exhausted in a pool of piss until George and Dan came to get me into the shower. The two of them gently soaped and rinsed me, and I knew that from that day onward, Dan would be another regular guest in our house.

subiana
subiana
70 Followers