Gangbang in Europe Ch. 01

Story Info
Rotterdam, Irene's first mega gangbang.
4k words
4.26
110.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghazan
ghazan
5 Followers

I am truly blessed with my 36 year old wife, Irene. She is 5.2 tall and weighs 120 pounds with a beautiful, classical face, think of Nefertiti, a gorgeous body, good proportioned breasts with wonderful nipples and a magnificent well rounded ass. She always takes care of herself so she is always slim, in good shape, tanned and ready for adventure.

Until a few years ago, she had sex only with a handful of lovers and past boyfriends. During the last few years, though, she has blossomed into a full-fledged nymphomaniac with no taboos or inhibitions. Today she is a little hot devil full of lust and passion.

This in turn has given us numerous incredible sexual adventures.

She is Russian and I am Italian. We live in San Francisco and although we had our share of the California sex scene, recently we decided to spend a few days in Europe, for shopping and, of course, for more sex.

We arrived on a Thursday morning in Rotterdam, Holland, and the very first night we visited Club Mystique -- a well known swingers club near the city of Breda.

This was not the first time we were visiting a swingers club, but we were surprised to see a lot more single men than couples.

The club itself was not very large and had limited theme or play rooms. There was a central, circular bar with an adjoining dancing stage, a dancing pole on one side and a series of rooms, a huge Jacuzzi and a sauna on the other side.

Apparently, Thursday is the club's Gangbang Night.

On this particular Thursday the special theme was Nudist Night, so everyone was butt naked. After going to the lockers and shedding our clothes, Irene and I went to the bar and ordered some drinks.

After a couple of drinks, we decided to explore the premises. As we walked from one room to the other a couple -- a very tall Dutchman with a tall, blonde wife, started following us.

She was actually a stunning Nordic woman. Very much domineering and in control. She touched Irene's breasts and urged us to go to a room with them. We might actually have accepted the offer, but at this point, other men started crowding us, pushing their bodies against Irene and trying to touch her as much as possible. At one point it got so crowded around us that we decided to take a few minutes off and cool it a little. The tall Dutchman was still insisting that we do a foursome, but we decided to go back to the bar and take it easy.

At the bar we ordered a few rounds of tequila and relaxed for a while.

Occasionally, I would fondle Irene's breasts, pinch a nipple, kiss her here or there or just tease her clit with my finger tips.

To repay the courtesy, she would dip my cock into the tequila and lick the liquor off my cock before tossing back her drink. This somehow amused the bar lady, who was giggling at us all the time.

After a few more drinks we were both ready for some serious action. So we left the bar and went to explore one of the play rooms.

The club did not have elaborate theme rooms, just a series of more or less private places, all of them with huge bed areas.

The room we chose was about the size of a large bedroom but consisted only of one huge, wall-to-wall bed and a small pony wall dividing the bed area from the main corridor. People standing by the wall could watch the action in the bed area. There was only one couple in one far corner of the bed, so we jumped into the bed and started fooling around in the middle of it.

I started by kissing Irene all over her body, touching and nibbling her nipples, her neck and her belly and finally licking her pussy. She was relaxed and enjoying my gentle foreplay

While I had my tongue in her pussy, I realized there was someone next to us. When I looked up, I saw a good-looking blond Dutchman laying aside Irene, fondling her breasts and kissing her, with his tongue deep in her mouth. She had her arm over his neck and was apparently enjoying him. By now she was in heaven, what with me licking her pussy and another man kissing and playing with her. A few minutes later, another man joined us. He positioned himself on our right side and started playing with her clit, while I continued eating her cunt. Later we nicknamed him the bodybuilder, because he had a muscular body and huge, wide shoulders.

I could sense that Irene was close to orgasm. She was moving against all of us, urging us to continue. She was pushing her pelvis against my mouth and was pulling the Blonde closer to her body. Then she gasped loudly, cried out and had the first of her many orgasms of the night.

The moment I stopped licking her, the Blond and the bodybuilder took control of Irene and pushed their fingers in her wet pussy and continued making love to her. Jan, a tall guy with short hair, with whom we had exchanged a few words at the bar joined us and started caressing Irene's legs and thighs, occasionally reaching out to her labia.

Irene had closed her eyes and was thoroughly enjoying the three pairs of hands on her body. A few more minutes of this and she came for the second time.

At this point a fourth person joined our group. Later we found out that his name is Ulmar. He was a good looking fellow, in his mid thirties, lean and with an athletic body. He laid down close to us but at the beginning he was just watching the action on the bed and was not participating at all.

And the show was worth watching. Irene was on her back. The Blonde was French kissing her and cupping her breasts , Irene was holding his long prick in her left hand and was jerking him. In her right hand he was holding the penis of the bodybuilder, who was still playing with her clit.

Jan was between her legs and was touching her thighs and ocassionaly inserting a finger into her vagina.

The three men had so totally surrounded Irene, that I hardly could touch her anymore. In fairness though I was enjoying this spectacle immensely. It was the first time I was watching my wife with three-four men and I was extremely aroused and ready to fuck her for hours.

Suddenly she moaned loudly, arched her body with her cunt high up in the air and came for the third time. This so surprised the guys around us that the Blond said: "What, another orgasm?" And all of them laughed but continued touching her quivering body.

The moment her sexual cries settled down, she started sucking the large cock of the Blond, while she was jacking off the penis of the bodybuilder. Jan and I was now finger fucking her.

Ulmar, who had been watching us and playing with his own dick until now, edged closer, extended a hand and started massaging her asshole.

She shuddered a little but with a cock in her mouth and a number of hands on her body she offered little resistance. Ulmar got bolder. He pushed his index finger into her cunt, coated it thoroughly with her own juices and started shoving it into her asshole. Slowly but surely his finger disappeared into her tight dark hole. He then started fucking her anus with his finger. After a while, he pulled out his index finger and pushed his thumb into her. Later on I noticed that he had rammed two fingers in her anus and was fucking her ass steadily while at the same time with his other hand he was jerking off.

All this time Jan had his fingers in her cunt and she sure enjoyed the sensation of the digits penetrating her from both ends. I believe after a while she came for the fourth time, because she started grinding her pelvis around the fingers in her body. At first slower and then faster and faster. One could not hear any of her usual moans and cries because a large cock was deeply imbedded in her throat.

This got me so excited that I absolutely could not hold back and wanted to fuck her immediately. So, I pushed Ulmar and Jan aside, changed her position and pushed my penis forcefully into her pussy.

While I was fucking her, she continued to suck alternately the Blond and the bodybuilder, while Jan and Ulmar were touching her breasts and waiting their turn.

The first to come in her mouth was the Blond. All of a sudden with both hands he pulled her head closer to his body and I saw his entire cock disappear in her mouth. He was totally shaved and I could see his big balls against her chin. She was sucking him furiously while jerking off the second cock. Jan had cupped her breasts and was pinching her swollen nipples while I continued to fuck her. The Blond said something in Dutch, made a lot of "UUUHHHH"s and "AAAHHH," s and spurted his warm spunk in her mouth. She kept his prick fully in her mouth until he had finished and she had swallowed all his cum. After licking him clean, she looked up proudly into his face , smiled happily and then immediately started sucking the cock of the bodybuilder.

The Blond kissed her face one more time and left our party. He was immediately replaced by Jan, who sat by her head and pushed his stiff penis towards her face.

She was now licking the balls and the length of the shaft of the bodybuilder. You could tell he was going berserk and would not be able to hold back much longer. He was spitting out Dutch words that I imagined must have meant: "Yes baby, suck me, suck me. I am going to come, I am going to come." We don't speak Dutch, but Irene got the message. She opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out and started jerking him off seriously. She licked the tip of his prick and teased him with her tongue. When he started shooting his load, her mouth engulfed him totally and she swallowed all his cum and sucked him dry. All this while I was watching and fucking her furiously.

As soon as she had swallowed all his cum, she was ready to concentrate on her own orgasm.

She let go of the two pricks in her hands and pulled me even closer to her. She was now pushing back in rhythm with my fucking motions and urging me to fuck harder and faster. I was going to explode any moment but wanted to come together with her. So I held back as long as I could and then yelled that I was going to shoot any moment now. This triggered her own orgasm. she was yelling ; " come in me, come in me", and we both came together violently.

During all this time, some people had gathered on the other side of the short wall and were enjoying the gangbang show of my lovely wife. One couple, who apparently loved what they saw, started fucking in a standing position and was making extremely loud noises. They were breathing very heavily and were yelling and encouraging each other to fuck harder.

Others, mostly men were just watching us and playing with their dicks.

On our bed, the bodybuilder stood up on shaky legs and left us.

I pulled out of my wife's cunt and sat next to her to catch my breath.

She was on her back with her legs wide open and was now sucking Ulmar's swollen penis.

Jan put on a condom and got into position to fuck her. But all of a sudden, Irene decided she did not want to be fucked by him. So in order to get her in the right mood, once again I shoved my aching prick into her cunt and fucked her for a few minutes, while she kept sucking Ulmar's cock. Then I slowly pulled out and stepped aside. Jan then came closer, put his erect dick at the entrance of her pussy and pushed it in very slowly.

Irene arched her body and concentrated on the new dick in her pussy. He fucked her good and long and in spite of her initial objections, at one point she hugged him tightly, wrapped her legs around his muscular body and came once again.

By now, others had joined our group and as soon as he withdrew from her cunt, another cock was rammed into her brutally and she got fucked with new vigor. Ulmar was now literally fucking her mouth . After a while he became very still, closed his eyes and started shooting his load into her mouth. He had his hands on her shoulders and had tilted his head back. After Irene had dutifully received the last drop of his spunk, he opened his eyes, smiled at all of us and slowly moved away.

As soon as Ulmar removed his penis from Irene's mouth, another cock was shoved into her mouth, which was working full time, sucking alternately the closest pricks to her face.

This went on for about two hours, until six or seven guys had either fucked her mouth or pussy. Then, one by one, after they had all discharged their cum into her mouth or her pussy, they left and we were left alone.

Once again, I started kissing and licking her a little, enjoying this moment of privacy. She had come several times by now but was still aroused and in mood for more action. Her pussy was very wet, her mouth had the taste of cum and her asshole was open and pliable. I wondered if one of the guys had already fucked her in the ass? With so much going on and with so many bodies around her, it would not be surprising if I had not noticed it earlier.

After a while, we changed positions. I was half sitting, with my back against the rear wall and she was on her knees with her ass facing the corridor. She was sucking on my prick leisurely and slowly. Sometimes she would suck my prick all the way down her throat, sometimes she would just lick the length of my shaft and my balls, or tease the head of my dick with her tongue.

Arranged this way, her gorgeous ass and beautiful pussy were clearly visible from the corridor and soon attracted the attention of several men on the other side of the short wall. Our private moment did not last long and soon there were three young fellows next to us. Two of them were playing with her pussy, her breasts and her asshole.

The third fellow came closer to her head and pushed his penis towards her mouth.

She actually loves to suck 2 cocks at the same time, so she started sucking both our cocks alternately.

By now she was totally turned on and was rocking her body gently back and forth matching the rhythm of the hands caressing and finger fucking her body.

Obviously in my position, half seating and half leaning against the back wall I had a perfect view of this exciting scenery and I was getting more and more excited.

A fourth person, a tall young man in his thirties -- Johann - with a rather long cock of about 8 inches positioned himself at the back of Irene and started fingering her pussy. After a while he put on a condom and entered her in the doggy position. She immediately loved his fucking style and went crazy with lust. He would fuck her slow and long and then he would accelerate and penetrate all the way in a fast pace. Sometimes he would hold her by her hips and fuck her like an animal, sometimes he would lift his hands in the air and would fuck her with strong movements of his lower body.

She absolutely loved it. She was now moaning loudly and pushing her pelvis back to meet him. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on her next climax.

The man next to me could not hold any longer, so he pushed his cock deeper into Irene's mouth and started spurting his cum.

Irene was being pushed to and fro by the thrusts of Johann fucking her doggy style, so while she was able to swallow some of his cum, part of it was dribbling down the sides of her mouth.

This apparently further excited Johann, who started ramming her with new frenzy. Irene then licked the sides of her mouth and turned her attention once again to my throbbing penis. But Johann was fucking her now so hard that it was impossible for her to keep my prick in her mouth. She was gasping, screaming, moaning and asking for more.

Just when I was thinking it could not get any crazier, I realized my cock was being massaged by someone else. Lo and behold, it was Ulmar. He had already come once in her mouth but was now here for a second helping. Irene had her head over my cock and while she was being fucked violently, she was fascinated by the spectacle of my cock being jerked off by a man. She lowered her head and started licking the tip of my cock. Ulmar apparently liked the idea and started doing the same.

Just like that, I had two mouths and two tongues kissing each other or licking and sucking my cock. More men had now joined our group and whoever could reach over and have access to her body, was touching her. This was again too much for Irene, she arched her body and started screaming and came with a thunderous orgasm.

Johann apparently came at the same time, because he was now very quiet and was breathing heavily. After he had fully ejaculated and caught his breath, he pulled his cock out. We all could see a huge amount of cum in his condom. Irene turned around and lovingly touched his condom covered prick and gave him a loving squeeze.

But Ulmar wasn't done yet. He pulled her forcefully to himself away from all the other guys and flipped her to her side with one leg over the other. He then pushed her upper leg away from her pussy towards her face and we could all see that her cunt was swollen and wide open. But Ulmar had other plans and before she could react he positioned his thick penis at the entrance of her asshole and with one strong thrust he rammed his throbbing cock all the way up her ass. She screamed and shuddered but Ulmar was holding her securely by her hips and she couldn't move. All of us instead of having sympathy for her, were actually mesmerized by this show. So Ulmar continued fucking her ass with passion. Hands were all over her body and cocks were going in and out of her mouth. After about 10 minutes of ass fucking Ulmar grabbed her body by the sides and pushed his cock to the hilt. Irene jerked her head back away from the cock she was sucking and screamed out again. But the moment he started to shoot his warm juice into her ass, she came one more time. This was a very erotic moment and the guy who had his penis in her mouth came all of a sudden. But Irene was in the middle of her own climax and was yelling and gasping for air, it was just not possible for her to swallow his cum.

What she could not swallow landed on her face and her neck. Ulmar had still his cock in her tight sphincter and was making small movements with his hips, while Irene was licking the wet penis in front of her face.

She was now totally exhausted and wanted to rest. But that was not to happen just yet.

I was so aroused and turned on that I my throbbing cock was pulsating with pain. I just had to fuck her again! So I pulled her away from Ulmar. I saw his thick and still stiff penis slide out of her anus with a pop. I flipped her onto her back and entered her with one violent thrust. Those, who had already cum had left but others had taken their place, so her mouth was once again filled with cocks and her hands were jerking off pricks that were not in her mouth.

A very young man, of medium height and a cute face replaced Ulmar on her side and started playing with her clit while I was fucking her . Suddenly I felt his other hand on by balls, massaging them and urging me to come. It was incredible. Irene was on her back with both legs up in the air and I was fucking alternately her cunt or her asshole. The cute young boy next to us was massaging with one hand her clit, while with his other hand he was squeezing my balls. A thin very long but very white prick was going in and out of Irene's mouth, while several men around us were pinching her nipples and urging us to come in Dutch. The long white cock squirted a cum load in her mouth and before another cock could be pushed in it I bent down and started French kissing her. I could taste cum on her tongue, but I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth and accelerated my fucking pace. She matched my rhythm by pushing her crotch to meet mine and we both came together once again in a mindboggling orgasm.

After I came back to life I withdrew from her cunt and she slowly rose up to her knees. There were still 4 people around her with various fingers in her cum filled cunt, her asshole or on her body. One guy was sucking on a breast. Another was playing with her clit. She had a beautiful expression of bliss on her face -- happy, satisfied and serene.

ghazan
ghazan
5 Followers
12