Gangbang Love

Story Info
Twin Sisters discover their love for each other.
4.6k words
4.43
99.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year since Jemma had seen her twin sister Chloe; for almost all their lives they had been inseparable but when Jemma had gotten married at the age of 19 the two slowly drifted apart.

Jemma's marriage only lasted 3 years, but when her husbands' party lifestyle and constant cheating finally drove them apart she had been crushed. Having left her job and the apartment they had shared she was now couch surfing with friends while she tried to get a grip on her life.

Although Chloe had tried to keep in touch for a bit she had never gotten on well with Jemma's husband and always being far more carefree than her sister couldn't bear to watch as she withdrew, so Chloe left to travel.

But when she heard through friends that the marriage was over Chloe realised her sister would need her and tracked her down.

Now 21 the sisters looked very different. Chloe was still blonde as they both were naturally, while Jemma had dyed her hair brown but kept it long where Chloe now had hers short and quite tomboy-ish.

The girls still had their figures though, a benefit of summers spent swimming in the ocean when they were children. They were both tall almost 5'9 and athletic, though Chloe was now slightly skinnier,

but the biggest difference was where before both girls had been confident and out going Jemma was now much quieter and more subdued, so much so that Chloe almost didn't recogniser her when she opened the door.

The sisters hugged and Jemma started crying.

"Awww come on sis I'm here now and I'm never leaving again....its okay"

Chloe squeezed Jemma tightly and stroked her hair.

"I just feel so stupid...sob...and helpless...."

"He was a jerk and a fucking loser Jem"

Chloe pulled back and held Jemma's head gently between her hands

"He's not worth your tears okay?"

She kissed Jemma's wet cheeks and then tipped her head forwards to rest both their foreheads together.

"I've really missed you Chloe"

Jemma said softly.

The two girls started to get reacquainted and moved into a cheap apartment, that Chloe got a part time job to pay for.

Although having her sister back improved things Jemma was still depressed and spent most of her time in bed.

One evening Chloe came home to find Jemma sitting in front of the TV, in the beige dressing gown she'd been wearing for the last two days fast asleep with her hair half in a pot of yoghurt she'd been eating.

"Oh come on hun....wakey wakey sleepy head, we've gotta get you sorted out sis"

Chloe helped her up and led her off to the shower.

"I'm sorry Chloe...I know this is all so stupid, I just really thought I knew what was going to happen in my life"

"Forget about it okay?...Hey Do you remember when we used to take showers together? After swimming?"

"Hehe yeah, we used to wash each others hair...it was so long back then"

Jemma pulled a clump of her hair in front of her face.

"I kinda miss being blonde"

"Well come on then get in that shower and lets get that shit out of your hair"

Chloe said with a smile and slipped off her jean cut-off's.

Jemma slid her robe off and stepped into the water letting it splash over her face,

As Chloe took a hair brush and stepping into the shower cubicle behind her began brushing Jemma's hair as the water soaked into it.

Chloe suddenly hugged Jemma from behind.

"Look at you huh? You've still got it sis, come on your beautiful and sweet and kind...heck your just like me, you gotta stop moping and start living again"

Chloe said with a smile.

"Thanks Chloe I needed to hear that, and I will get over him...it's just I really feel like I can't trust anyone anymore"

She turned and hugged Chloe tightly as the water flowed over their bodies.

Chloe said almost under her breath

"I just want you to trust your self again sis".

After the shower they lay wrapped up in towels on the double mattress they shared, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Jem?.....will you do me a favour?"

"Sure Chloe I'd do anything for you"

Jemma took Chloes hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Well I've got an idea, but you've just gotta Trust me okay?"

Chloe rolled her head sideways and looked at Jemma.

Jemma looked into her eyes and with a half smile said

"Of course I'll trust you sis...we're forever right?"

"It'll take a couple days to sort out but no matter what.....just trust me"

Chloe said and squeezed Jemma's hand.

Over the next couple of days Jemma didn't see Chloe much, but though she was dieing to she kept to her word and didn't ask. Until finally on Sunday Jemma woke to find the apartment empty, the only clue was a large flat box sitting on the table with a note stuck to it, it read...'wait for my call'.

By 6:00 pm Jemma was starting to worry, when finally the phone rang.

"Hello?.....Chloe?"

"Hey sis, okay take a shower, put on some makeup and wear what's in the box....then meet me here. The address is in the box"

"Chloe wait what's going on wh...."

The line had gone dead.

Jemma was confused but too curious not to go, so she took a shower put on some cherry red lipstick and a little mascara and then opened the box.

Inside was a dress and two notes the first simply read 'No underwear' and the second was an address. The dress was white and made of silk, it was so soft and cool on her skin she quickly slipped it on and went to look at herself in the mirror.

She turned slightly to see the dress, it was very low cut front and back with a long slit up one side almost to her hip, she felt exposed but sexy and very curious as to just what her sister had planned for tonight.

She took a deep breath and taking the note with the address on headed out.

Jemma's taxi pulled up outside a small building that looked like a converted theatre, outside stood a tall gorgeous man with blonde hair who smiled as she approached.

"Jemma hi there, please follow me"

He turned and held the door open for her.

"Thank you....errr what is this place?.....where's Chloe?"

"She's just inside Jemma you'll see her soon"

They walked in through a few low lit hallways until they reached a door and Jemma was let in and then left alone.

Inside the room the light was very dim but Jemma could make out another door next to a large TFT monitor suspended on the wall, in front of the screen was a large white easy chair.

As she entered the monitor flickered on, as the image brightened Jemma saw Chloe kneeling on a large white bed, she was wearing a similar white silk dress.

She smiled and looked into the camera.

"Hi sis I'm glad you could make it....okay I told you that you had to trust me no matter what happens,

Now sit down"

Jemma nervously sat down on the edge of the chair.

"Chloe? Can you hear me?...what's going on?"

"Yeah I can hear you. Jemma you've gotta learn to let go, to trust and to free yourself up to really enjoy life....I've always loved you Jem......I mean REALLY loved you, but I can't bear to see you like you are I loved that free beautiful girl I grew up with....we never spoke about what happened that summer when we were eighteen, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it.....I know you feel the same way but your just so locked down, so watch me and know that I love you Jemma......."

Jemma could barely breath as she wiped tears from her eyes, her heart was pounding but she couldn't move.

"The door next to the screen leads to me Jem.....it's not locked.."

Chloe smiled and blew a kiss,

As she did the camera zoomed out slightly and Jemma could see there where other people in the room with Chloe, they were all men and all of them where naked. Each one was like the man at the door fit and well toned. And most had large hard ons.

One of the men approached Chloe and took her head with his hand as Chloe looked up into his face and slid to the edge of the bed, she then moved her hand to the shaft of his hard cock that was eye level with her, pushing it up slightly she slid her tongue up it's length and then wrapped her lips around the tip.

The man held onto her head with both hands as he slowly thrust into her mouth, Chloe continued stroking his shaft as she slowly sucked more of his meat into her throat.

Jemma couldn't believe what she was seeing and just sat there as the camera slowly zoomed into Chloe's mouth as the cock pumped rhythmically in and out.

Chloe hummed as saliva dripped from around the cock. She was now giving up control as the man thrust her head up and down almost the full length of his shaft, every now and then the engorged tip would trigger her gag reflex.

But with every thrust her throat got more and more used to it until finally she felt the cock pulse and stiffen before unloading down the back of her throat and up onto the roof of her mouth, as he pulled out trails of cum and saliva dripped down her chin.

No sooner had she swallowed then another hard cock was offered to her mouth, she eagerly began sucking as she kneeled on the bed.

Behind her Jemma could see some men also getting on the bed some begging to stroke and caress her, one sliding a hand up her thigh and under the dress.

The camera once again zoomed in as Chloe bobbed her head up and down on the cock in her mouth; her eyes were closed as pleasure spread over her face.

The camera now panned to show her crotch, she was kneeling with her legs spread wide her right hand slid slowly beneath her dress while a man laying behind her on his back his head obscured by the folds of white silk and her pale thighs pleasured her.

Jemma was still stunned but she could feel a wetness beginning within her as she watched.

The second man took hold of Chloe's head as he climaxed and came in two spurts over her face, she smiled up at him and licked his tip clean.

The man who has been between Chloe legs had now moved and was sitting on the bed behind her, a couple other men came either side of her, and taking her by the arms lifted her up as the man behind her lay down his large erect penis pointing to the ceiling.

Chloe looked back and then smiled as she looked into the camera; she mouthed a kiss as she was positioned over the cock. The man beneath her took her by the waist as she grabbed his cock and guided it under her dress, With her other hand she lifted the white silk exposing her shaved pink pussy.

Supported by her legs and his hands as she squatted over the man, she rubbed the purple tip over her tight vagina until it was wet with her juices, and then slowly began lowering herself onto it.

The Camera zoomed in until the whole screen was filled with Chloe's hot little pussy being slowly penetrated by the mans thick meat.

At half way Chloe stopped and had to slid up and down a few times to prepare for the next few inches. Another man had stepped up onto the bed and began rubbing his cock on her lips; taking hold of his shaft she began sucking the head.

Now that she was distracted the man below her began once again pulling her down onto his cock until he was entirely inside her.

Jemma was now sitting back in the arm chair, her hand almost instinctively had slid under her dress through the long side slit, and her fingers were lazily her clit.

The camera had zoomed out to take in the whole scene as Chloe knelt entirely impaled on a cock, another filling her mouth while her right hand stroked a third.

The man beneath her decided she was ready and began sliding her up and down his shaft, as she swapped between two cocks with her eager mouth.

He quickly picked up pace and began thrusting her up almost entirely off his cock and then pulling her down with a wet slapping sound as his meat impaled her.

Chloe grunted and moaned into the cocks as she sucked and licked; when her mouth was free she swore and yelped as her pussy was pounded down onto the hard cock.

"Oh fuck.....fuck....shit fuckkk!!!"

After several minuets one of the men she was sucking off suddenly grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth with short vigorous strokes, after a few thrusts he came down her throat. The hot cum hitting the back of her throat triggered her own orgasm as the guy beneath her kept fucking her wet pussy.

All Jemma could see was the man's naked ass as he thrust into Chloe mouth and her pink pussy and white thighs as her muscles shook and tensed through the orgasm, it wasn't long after that the man fucking her from below blew his load too, pulling her down hard onto his cock and filling her hole with cum.

The second guy who she had been sucking was also pretty close and pulled himself off over her neck and chest as she arched her back with pleasure.

Again Chloe was taken by several hands and this time positioned on all fours her pert ass pointing towards the camera, her wet pussy oozed a little cum that mixed with her own juices and ran down her leg.

Her dress had been removed and another guy positioned himself behind her and began pressing his engorged cock into her. This guy didn't wait around and almost immediately started fucking her tight cunt for all he was worth, the loud slapping sound of flesh on flesh filled the room as his heavy balls swung against her belly.

Chloe squealed with ever thrust, as the guy held onto her hips and picked up the pace.

Jemma was transfixed; the sight of her sister being pounded made her tremble.

As she watched she slid her fingers deep into her pussy as her other hand caressed her nipples.

After a few minuets of furious pounding the man came hard into Chloe, pulling out and spraying a second spurt over her back.

Chloe was on the edge of another orgasm and was pleased to feel another man positioning himself behind her as another cock was pushed into her mouth.

The new cock in her aching pussy slid in much slower than before, which she was glad of since it was a lot thicker, the guy also slid his hand round her side and began stimulating her clit as he thrust deeper and deeper. It wasn't long before Chloe came again instinctively pushing forwards as her legs shook and her pussy tensed.

The man behind slid out of her as her juices splashed out and down her thighs, as she came she let out a long animal moan.

The guy in front of her let her catch her breath and then guided her mouth back to his cock, while the man behind slid his fingers into her dripping cunt and began lubricating her tight little asshole with her own cum.

Jemma could see as the camera moved round to a side view, Chloe was flushed and covered with a thin sheen of sweat as she sucked onto the cock in front of her.

The scene was so hot Jemma let out a little moan and pressed another finger into her cunt while her thumb caressed her clit.

Another jet of cum sprayed Chloe's face, as the head of a cock pushed against her asshole.

She looked back slightly nervous but her head was once again guided onto a cock, this one wet with the taste of her own pussy.

With a short thrust two inches of meat entered her ass, Jemma could see Chloe jump but she kept her cool and began pushing slowly back onto the cock. The camera once again zoomed in close as the guy pushed deeper.

Jemma took her fingers from her wetness and sucked them into her mouth tasting the salty sweetness of her own juices, and then lifting her leg up onto the arm of the chair began finger fucking her cunt in rhythm with the cock that was thrusting into Chloe's asshole.

Finally the guy bottomed out deep inside Chloes bowels; she felt his heat right inside her.

He then pulled slowly entirely out and slid back in, he did this again a couple times until he was sure she was ready and then began thrusting faster and faster into her ass.

Chloe panted around the wet prick in her mouth and breathed deeply through her nose as her ass was ravaged by the monster cock, as he thrust into her he reached round her hip and rubbed her clit bringing her to climax again.

Chloe was amazed by this guys staying power, as another load of cum washed down her throat he just kept on reaming her asshole.

The image of Chloe's perfect little ass getting pounded was too much for Jemma who also came, biting her lip as her legs shook and she arched her back against the seat.

As Chloes muscles tensed for the second time during the assfuck she felt the guy finally climax, filling her bowels with several long jets of cum that oozed out of her raw asshole as he pulled out.

Again almost immediately she was moved and this time her now stretched asshole was slid onto the cock of a guy sitting on the edge of the bed, another took her head and pushed his cock into her mouth as a third stood in front of her.

The men around her pulled her legs apart wide and tilted her back slightly as the third man pressed his cock into her pussy, she pulled her head off the cock in front of her to catch her breath and watch as both her holes were filled.

The men wasted no time in finding a rhythm and started thrusting into her filling her more than she'd ever been before. The guy to her side took her head back and began face fucking her quite hard as cum and saliva drooled around his shaft.

Chloes body bounced and shook as the two dicks rammed into her, her wet thighs glistening as she moved. All three men kept fucking her in unison until the man who was face fucking her came and pulled out spraying his load over her tits, she was then given a break from sucking as her pussy and ass were fucked mercilessly.

"Fuck...fuck..Fucking....fuck oh my god ah....ah...ah!!!"Chloe screamed as she gave her self to the sensations.

Jemma tasted her cum again as she lubed her fingers and pressed them up into her own asshole.

"Fucking take those cocks you little whore...oh wow...oh my..."

She whispered under her breath.

The two men managed to fuck her tight holes for almost ten minuets before the one in her ass came spraying his load deep inside her and then holding her down onto his softening cock as the other guy kept thrusting for a couple more minuets before pulling out and spraying his load over her hot pussy.

Chloe was then lifted off again and helped to stand, she looked slightly dazed and cum was flowing from her pussy and asshole, there were also streaks of cum over her tits and belly and her well fucked mouth had a few globs and trails of cum still sticking to it.

Jemma couldn't take it anymore and got up, tearing off the dress she threw open the door and ran into the room. She embraced Chloe and kissed her long and hard tasting the cum in her mouth and feeling it sticking to her naked body as she pressed it against Chloe's.

After the kiss Chloe silently turned and climbed back onto the bed on all fours, Jemma immediately knew what to do and pressed her face between Chloes sloppy ass cheeks, licking first her pussy and then her pucker. Chloes body quivered as Jemma thrust her tongue as deep as she could into Chloe pussy and asshole tasting the mix of cum and sweat.

Once she was done with her cunt and asshole jemma lay Chloe down and started licking every inch of her cum covered body, when she was finished she once again passionately kissed Chloe.

"Jemma I love you, and I want you to be free, I want you to give yourself over to pleasure like I did....will you do that for me hun?"

Chloe held jemma close as she spoke and looked deep into her eyes.

"I love you too Chloe....but I'm scared"

"Don't be afraid Jem, I'm gonna be right here with you"

And Chloe kissed Jemma gently.

The men took the que and moved in around them. A large dark skinned guy gently pulled Jemma's legs apart and positioned himself between them.

Chloe moved around and cradled Jemmas head in her lap lovingly, combing her hair out of her face with her fingers.

Jemma looked up at Chloe as the man slid his cock into her pussy.

"You're so beautiful Jem...so beautiful" Chloe whispered

12