Gangbang: Train Full of Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers

"You like this...don't you?" I teased as I masturbated and fingered my ass at once.

My hair was still straight down, but it covered most of my face now as I began to jerk off intensely.

"MMnnnn...you like seeing me jerk off, huh?" I said as I continued.

One man groaned and popped off a hot shot, which actually managed to come my way and land on my lap.

I laughed and enjoyed.

"OOhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I kept jerking.

All of a sudden, the door to the train opened up and a man in a blue conductor suit and hat appeared.

"I put the train in auto stop mode...I thought I heard..." he said as he looked upon the scene with clothes everywhere, and a gang of naked men to one side with me on the other holding my dick in my hands.

I was a bit shocked to see him.

"I...what the fuck is going on here...?" he asked as some of the guys got up and rushed him.

They held him tightly, and brought him to me.

"What the fuck...that's a fucking shemale..." he yelled.

I stayed in my seat and spread my legs wide open...the guys holding him pulled down his pants as he stood in front of me.

"Do your thing, man...fuck her..." they said as his dick was left hanging out.

"No way...I'm not into that shit...I like girls!" he yelled out.

The other guys looked at each other like he was crazy, making me feel so incredibly sexy...knowing that they all thought this conductor was crazy for not wanting a piece of my ass.

"Man...look at those tits..." they pointed out. "They're fucking perfect...!"

I then turned around and showed off my enormous ass.

"And that ass...man, that ass is bigger than J-Lo's!" as the they all pointed out with he conductor beginning to sweat as he stared at me.

I sat back down, and spread open my legs again...as I saw his cock get stiff.

One of the guys picked his blue hat off, and tossed it my way. I grabbed hold of it, and put on the conductor hat.

"Come fuck me..." I said with the conductor hat lowered on my head with my blond hair sticking out of it.

The conductor's mouth opened wide, as he dove onto me, kissing my neck as he began to thurst into me. He began to fuck me like some horny little monkey, and I was surprised by how hard he was fucking me.

I closed my eyes as he literally split my ass wider with his cock. The rest of the guys whistled and clapped, while others climbed on top of me and as the conductor fucked me missionary style on the seat...I had one guy get on my chest and start tit fucking me while another got his ass in my face as the guy tit fucking me sucked him off.

I held the hat down tightly as I was eating some ass, while I could feel my hands being led to some cock for jerking off.

"Oh fucking shit...I am such a fucking whore," I moaned as I felt the cum hit my body.

As I felt my mind spin with all the cum entering me, the guy's ass I was eating out turned around and had his dick face me.

"You want this...don't you..." he teased as he slapped my face with his huge cock.

I had on the conductor's hat while being fucked at the same time, while giving a tit fuck and jerking off a pair of cocks while he shoved his dick into my mouth. The back of my head hit the window as he began to pound into my mouth.

"MMmmmppggghhhh..." I said with his cock muffing my voice.

"Ahhhh...Fuck!!!!!...Shit..." I heard the conductor as he pounded hard with his cumshot hitting my dick. He pulled out as he held on tightly to my wide hips.

The guy tit fucking me shot his load all over my chest, while the guy fucking my mouth shot another load right in my face.

"Shit...! God...I'm soaked..." I said as they got off of me.

I still had on my cute blue hat, that I had borrowed from the conductor. Will got up and got behind me, forcing me to the ground in a doggystyle position, while another hard dick got in front of me and began to get a cock sucking from me.

"SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!" was the sound being heard again as Will slammed into my ass while shoving my skull into another cock while in doggy style.

All the other guys sat back down and stroked themselves as they watched me become a human dick cuff.

"AAhhhhhh...Fucking motherfucking fucking Goddamn shit!!" I screamed as I gasped for air after getting my mouth away from the cum splattering cock.

I closed my eyes and yelled as I felt Will slam into my ass feeling his balls slap my sack, it was a good type of pain really. My cute hat still held on, making it look like I was the conductor slut getting fucked by the passengers, which was kinda true either way.

"Fucking shit...You fucking whore...fucking cumslut, taking a gang of fucking strangers...fuck!" Will yelled as he slammed into my ass, pulling my hair while holding my left shoulder, and then let off a cumload.

The guy face fucking me let off a cumshot that hit me in the eyes...snowblinding me and stinging like fucking hell.

"Fucking shit...goddamn it...you fucking blinded me..." I yelled as they both got up with me on the ground covered in cum.

Everyone was exhausted from fucking me...I let everyone do what they wanted with me...and they were all exhausted.

I laid there on the floor, covered completely in cum, and lowered the hat to cover my eyes. My eyes still covered by cum...even after I had cleaned them away. I stayed on the ground naked, as the guys all looked for their clothes and got dressed.

The conductor got dressed, and after placing his sack in my mouth, got back his cute little conductor hat and went back to do his job.

I still laid on the floor...exhausted from the immense amount of fucking my body had received.

The train made a stop, and the guys exited.

Will looked at me, kneeled down and said, "Shit...your such a sexy slut, Erica. I gotta say...I enjoyed this. I hope we run into each other again sometime..." he said to me as I laid naked on the ground covered in cum.

I smiled, "Yeah...me too. I liked it too..." I said to him.

Will then surprised me by closing in and kissing me very deeply and passionately, holding my face tightly as he kissed me. His tongue moved around my mouth, as he could taste the cum loads of the other men in my mouth. As he pulled away, our mouths shared a long, sticky cum line that led from his mouth to mine.

I smiled and slurped it back into my mouth, licking it all up from my luscious thick lips.

He got up, said good bye and went out the train stop. As he exited, an old man entered. He had to be around his late 50's to early 60's really, but was still a very handsome man.

He entered, and saw me on the ground naked in puddles of cum.

I looked up at him, and he adjusted his glasses and sat down with a smile. The train doors closed, and I rose up to get dressed.

I kept my legs crossed, hiding my dick, and asked the old man, "Can you hand me my thong...it's right beside you on the seats."

He smiled and said, "of course young lady", as he passed it to me.

I quickly slid into my thong, while still hiding my cock, and rose back up. I then picked up my red dress from the seats behind me and slid into them, while still leaving my ass and tits exposed. I could see the old man staring at me, licking his lips and adjusting his glasses as he also adjusted his crotch a number of times.

I passed by the old man, with my huge tits and enormous ass bouncing by him. The old man took a whack and slapped my ass nice and hard, to which I was a bit surprised...but I enjoyed as I turned and smiled.

I got my shoes and turned to him with an idea.

"Can you help me get these on, they're a killer to balance on," I said in the most cute way.

He quickly nodded, "of course, I'd love to."

I stood in front of him, with my tits exposed infront of him I held onto his shoulders as I picked up my feet and he slid my shoes on. When I had on each pair, I smiled at him and he reached put to me and grabbed my tits.

I laughed a bit, and I saw he had a bulge in his pants.

He caught me looking, and quickly reached down and tapped it. I did the rest by unzipping hit for him, and to my surprise he was fucking big. I felt my horny feeling rise again, and I jumped on him. I hiked up my red dress a bit, pulled my thong to the side to make way to my tight wet hole and I grabbed his cock and guided it into my ass as I slammed my ass onto his cock.

"Oh...fucking shit, Grandpa...your really packing heat aren't you..." I moaned as I fucked him hard.

I gained speed as I jumped up and down harder and harder.

I moaned loudly as I looked down while slamming on his cock, he kept his head on my chest licking my tits. I slammed harder, and could feel his cock get deep into my ass.

"Ah," he moaned as he shot his load into me, while he grabbed a hold of my shoulders and rocked in and out of my ass as the train stopped.

I got off of him, lowered my dress and picked up my top...and I smiled at him.

"This is my stop...see ya," I said as I exited with him smiling at me.

I left the train station, and made sure the tape held up this time on my top.

My hair was a mess, as i had cum in my hair as well as the rest of my body. The cum stains were on my arms, my lips, my cheeks, my legs, my tits, my stomach, my back, my ass...everywhere.

Everyone I passed noticed as well, and knew automatically that I had hit some cock train very hard.

I was such a fucking slut, and I knew it...and I loved it.

I quickly walked home, with the cum loads dripping down my long, toned legs. There was cum dripping down my ass cheeks, through my thong and trickled down my hamstrings and dropped to the ground as I walked home.

As I passed familiar areas, nobody seemed to notice it was really me...and they would whistle or stare as I passed. The cum was drying up on my face, and beginning to glare from the lowering sun.

Once I made it to my house, I quickly grabbed under the plant to the left for the spare key. I unlocked the door, knowing I had nothing to fear since the house would be empty for the entire week. I put the spare key back under the plant and entered my home.

I took off my shoes and tossed them into the living room and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, I turned on the lights and was in awe of the amount of cum that was literally lying still on my face. I stared in the mirror and the cum stains were all over my body, with the hardening stains all over my large round ass and thick long legs. I cleaned off what cum I had on my face, but I was too tired to care about cleaning my body. After cleaning my face off, I walked down the hallway and decided to lay down in my sister's bedroom...thinking I could sleep this off, and lay down in a very comfortable bed. My Older sister (20 years old) had decided, at the very last moment, to go on some stupid road trip with her friends. Lucky me, my mother had to go to California to visit a sick friend.

I had nothing to worry about really, since my dad had gotten divorced with my mother a year ago...he didn't come around to visit ever.

I threw myself on top of her bed, and hugged the pillows as I laid on my stomach. I then, all of a sudden, let out a long burp.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself. I had no idea cum could cause someone to belch. You learn something new everyday.

I closed my eyes, still thinking about all the cock I had taken throughout the day. I quickly fell asleep, my fatigue had caught up with me finally.

As I slept, the hours passed. I quietly snored, sleeping peacefully in my sister's pink colored, teddy bear filled room.

While I sleeping, the front door to my house opened. It quietly crept wide open, with two long shadows being cast into the empty living room.

My father, Perry Raines, stumbled as he entered the house with his brother, my uncle...Lenny Raines.

They were both drunk off their asses, probably even high on drugs. It appeared that my dad sometimes got like this, without my knowledge, and would use the spare key to sneak into the house whenever he wanted some action...only, not from who we all would assume.

Deep down, though, I think he'd sometimes forget he was even divorced and didn't live here anymore. But, he seemed to have something planned tonight.

My dad and uncle, drunkenly so, went upstairs. They stumbled and fell a few times as they drunkenly groggily walked up each step.

"You think Sarah is here?" ask my uncle about my sister to my even more drunk and doped up dad.

"Yeah...she's here, I mean...why wouldn't she be..." he responded. "I mean...she knows the deal...she's daddy's little girl...heh," he chuckled away with a long thick liquor bottle in hand.

They slowly crept into the hallway and my uncle opened my bedroom door. He studied my empty bed, processing the fact that I was not laying in it.

He yelled happily to my father, "The boy ain't here...!"

"Good...that's real good," my dad yelled back.

They both turned, and stared like hungry beasts at my sister's closed bedroom door.

I slightly turned over with my thonged ass pointing up and my face in the pillow. I smiled, quietly dreaming of Ken.

The bedroom door crept open, and my father smiled looking down at the bed seeing a dark body laying in bed. He saw the long straight blond hair, the red dress and the black lace thong...and he immediately thought to himself: Sarah is in bed, dreaming of getting more of daddy's dick.

I laid there, with both my father and uncle staring down on me, thinking it was my sister they were about to...have fun with.

My dad turned his head back, chugged the huge liquor filled bottle. He pulled away from it, passing it to my uncle. He undid his belt buckle, tossed his boots to the side and pulled off his shirt. He slid his pants down, exposing a large bulging shaven cock. He licked his palm, and began to stroke as he walked towards the bed.

"MMnnmm...c'mon honey...time to give daddy and uncle Lenny some sweet candy," my dad said as he drunkenly stumbled into bed with me, grabbing a good part of my large ass.

My uncle pulled off his shirt, and quickly pulled off his pants while kicking his shoes into the corner.

As I laid there sleeping, my dad curiously turned his head a bit puzzled.

"Hey...Lenny, does her ass look bigger to you?" he asked.

My uncle glared, trying to make out what he was seeing with his blurring vision.

"Um...I dunno...I mean, maybe it grew since last time we fucked her...although it was only like two weeks ago...but kids, they grow fast," he said as he sipped more liquor.

"Yeah...it is bigger. A lot bigger, like J-Lo big...maybe bigger..." he said as he rubbed my ass spanking it a bit as well. He started licking it as well a bit.

"Yeah...but she's still trim like model...so, it's a good thing. More cushin' for the pushin'...that's what I say," my uncle joked as he gulped another taste from the bottle of liquor.

I still laid sleeping.

"Hmmm...she's still sleeping..." my dad said.

"Yeah...lets wake her up...with some good ol cock loving..." my uncle said as he placed the liquor bottle on the night table beside me, stroking his cock as he got closer to my face.

My father smiled, and as he pulled up my red dress up above my ass. He slapped my enormous ass, and pushed my legs together as he got on top of my legs, slapping my ass with his hardening cock.

I opened my eyes, groggy from the sleep and slowly turned around and saw my dad looking at me with a grin as he taunted my ass.

I was in total shock.

"Dad!?" I yelled in my normal voice as I was in shock. Thinking back, I'm a bit surprised they didn't notice...but they were too drunk and high to have noticed any ways.

I looked up and saw my uncle Lenny's long thick hairy cock moving around in front of my face. He had his hand on my head, as he was guiding my head towards his stiffening cock, about to fuck my mouth.

I yelled, "Dad!? Uncle Lenny?!? What are you doing?!" I said in my fem, slutty voice this time.

"Shes up, now the party begins..." my dad said as Lenny laughed a bit.

I had gone to sleep, exhausted by all the cock I had taken throughout the entire day...and now I had woken up into something very...very insane.

I mean, yeah...I was beginning my new cross dresser career with huge stars.

I enjoyed feeling sexy, having attention drawn to me, and really being a slutty cum fucking whore.

I get fucked by my friends, and swallow and get splattered by their cum shots. Then I get fucked by my friends's dad, and get hit with even more cum as well as being used as a jerk off doll for a group of kids watching me get fucked.

Then, trying to make it home, I run into a horny gang of sexual freaks and get fucked like a slutty whore by a train full of strangers and the train conductor...and then I hop on some senior citizen with a rod for a cock and get fucked after I had just met him.

Yes, I had done a lot in a mere few hours...but this?

This might be too much...this might be beyond too much...to get double fucked by my drunk, drugged up dad and uncle...

If I pushed them away, they might notice I was not my sister, and get caught in my cross dressing act by them. I could fuck them...and still get caught. Then, I'd probably get something a lot worse.

I was stuck in a very bizarre and insane situation...but I was starting to get horny again.

Would I let them fuck me...? Would I let my own father and uncle double fuck me in my sister's bed?

Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers
12