Gangbang Under Supervision

Story Info
Brooke gets gangbanged at a resort as Ryan runs the show.
1.6k words
3.52
60.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Date: November 2, 2015

Place: An adult-themed resort in the Caribbean

Ryan and Brooke (us) were on vacation, and Ryan, who enjoys using Brooke as his submissive, arranged to fulfill one of her biggest fantasies. He also told her he'd be recording it.

Ryan is a 31-year-old sales rep for a California-based surfboard company: tall, athletic, commanding voice. Brooke is a 29-year-old software tester at a Silicon Valley start-up: huge breasts, ready smile, always eager to do what Ryan tells her.

This is a transcript from the original audio.

Ryan: You like what you see?

(door closes)

Male Voice #1: Fuck yeah, you weren't kidding. Thanks for the invitation.

Ryan: Hey, you communicate, you play by my rules, and good things happen. Come a little closer. Check this shit out. (rustling) We've been experimenting with different restraints for several months. She does best when she's tied in place.

Male Voice #2: Wrists, ankles...I like the little fuck-pillow, too, man. Puts her right in position. Right up in the air.

Ryan: Square in the middle of the bed. You like that thick ass?

(bottles clinking)

Male Voice #1: Oh yeah. It's like you were saying before, you know those Spanish girls at the pool? Like that natural healer, that one with the big tits? Kinda reminds me.

Ryan: Sure. I can see that. But that girl shaves. This one's not allowed to.

Male Voice #2: No shit? You tell her -

Ryan: That's right. I like a nice unshaven cunt, and apparently you boys do too. You like us talking about your body like this, don't you, you little slut?

Brooke: Yes, I do. Thanks for treating me like this, Master.

Male Voice #1: She's dripping. Look at this.

Ryan: I'm going to spread her more. Turn that light toward me. You see what I'm talking about?

Male Voice #2: She's ready to get fucked, just like you said at dinner.

Ryan: I deliver. Now it's up to you gentlemen to deliver. You follow the rules and everyone has a fucking great time.

(door opens)

Ryan: Speak of the devil. Dennis, you made it. We were just about to begin. How was the volleyball game?

Male Voice #3 (laughs): I tell ya, it was good, but this looks a whole lot better. Do you want me to close the door?

Ryan: You know what? Leave it open. I want that couple next door to see this. Real nice retired couple. Here for their 30th anniversary. We've been getting friendly.

Male Voice #2: Who, Andrew and Nadine?

(water running in sink)

Ryan: That's them. We knocked on their door this morning. I told them she had a little good-morning present for them. Ordered her to masturbate both of them to orgasm before we went for breakfast.

Male Voice #2: That's a good girl, huh?

Ryan: Such a good girl. I was beating off the whole time. Told her to mop up Andrew's come off the tiles and wipe Nadine's pussy clean with a washcloth. Then when she was done, I took her by the hair, made her kneel, and jacked off all over her tits. While they watched. And you know what?

Male Voice #2: What?

Ryan: The maid walked in right when I was shooting my load. You boys know the maid I'm talking about.

Male Voice #1: Nice.

Ryan: How do you feel about that, bitch?

Brooke: Thank you for using me, Master. I love doing whatever you tell me.

Ryan: That's good. Because Dennis has just finished washing his hands. And you saw what nice thick fingers he has when you were watching volleyball yesterday, didn't you?

Brooke: Yes, Master. I did.

Ryan: Dennis is going to start by pushing his thick forefinger slowly into your ass. To loosen you up for the new butt plug. She uses it every day at home.

Brooke (quietly): It's so big, but I love it.

(sounds of touching)

Ryan: I'm spreading your ass cheeks so he can penetrate you. All lubed up. Get your little asshole ready.

Brooke: [inaudible]

Ryan: There it goes. A big, black finger going right up your ass. Does that feel good, bitch? Tell the truth.

Brooke: [moan increasing in volume]

Ryan: Does it?

Brooke: Oh yeah. Yes.

(groans and sounds of masturbation in the background)

Male Voice #3: You know, I got a new girlfriend. Nurse, twenty years old, from Barbados. She ain't as tight as your girl here.

Ryan: She's something, isn't she? And she does what she's told. She thrives under supervision.

Male Voice #1: Great ass, great smile, and those fuckin' huge tits. You got the total package right there.

Ryan: You like her tits? You want to touch them?

Male Voice #1: I've been thinking about that since the poolside bar.

Ryan: Slide on up. Now, watch. See the way I stroke them? I cup 'em...then start to play with the nipples. Now you try it.

Brooke: Oh fuck. Oh God, that feels good.

Ryan: Put some coconut oil on that. There. Yeah. I can't tell you how many loads I've blown between those tits.

Male Voice #2: [inaudible]

Ryan: What? Oh. 40DD. And she knows I have the right to play with them any time, anywhere. Isn't that right?

Brooke: Thanks for teaching me how to be the right kind of slut for you, Master.

(voices from outside)

Ryan: Nadine! Come in here. You're going to want to see this.

Woman's Voice #1: Oh my God. Look at who's ready for her gangbang. Andrew, I think this is going to be your dream come true. Remember how much you beat off last night after we watched her getting eaten out on the beach?

(muffled voices)

Ryan: Pull up some chairs. Everyone's welcome to watch.

(furniture moving)

Male Voice #1: Jesus Christ, I love her tits. I want to suck one of those nipples.

Ryan: Go right ahead.

Male Voice #3: I can feel her fucking tightening around my finger.

Ryan: Yeah, time to slide out slow. She's ready for the toy. Hand me that. I'm gonna take care of this personally. She needs her ass plugged right.

Brooke: [low moans]

Ryan: Lots of lube. There we go. Gonna fill your ass perfectly. Nadine, I think you're going to want your iPhone again when the two round bulbs go in. I'm gonna go nice and slow.

Woman's Voice #1: The pictures from this morning were unbelievable.

Ryan: You ready?

(water running)

Woman's Voice #1: Oh. Yes. Please!

Ryan: Watch this. Watch how the bitch takes it. Zoom in.

Brooke: [loud groans] Oh! Oh! Yeah. Fuck. Fuck it. Oh, I love it!

(bottles clink, voices unintelligible)

Ryan: You boys are going to fucking love how that toy feels up against your hard-on when you're pounding her cunt. We're gonna fill a lot of rubbers tonight.

Woman's Voice #1: You never told me, does she eat pussy?

Ryan: She does when I tell her to. You'd like her to eat your pussy while she's getting gangbanged, wouldn't you, Nadine?

Woman's Voice #1: I sure wouldn't say no. Oh my fucking God, look at my husband's cock now.

Ryan: Keep playing with her tits, man.

Male Voice #1: I could do this all night.

Ryan: You're going to eat out Nadine's pussy while you get fucked, slut. You understand?

Brooke: Anything you tell me to do, Master.

(applause, appreciative comments)

Ryan: You ready to mount her, Dennis?

Male Voice #3: I've been thinking about this since I saw her lying in that hammock with her legs open. I gotta blow a load inside her.

Ryan: She's going to suck my cock, while you ease into her wet slit. Break her in nice and slow. With her ass filled up, DP-style.

(rhythmic clapping from the background, inaudible comments)

Ryan: That's it. Yeah. You like having a huge black cock going up your little cunt? The cunt I've been controlling and making wet all fucking day long?

Brooke: [inaudible loud moan]

Male Voice #2: Shit, I'm so hard watching this. I can't fuckin' wait for my turn.

Ryan: Fill her up. Pound her! Yeah! Use her good. Get this gangbang started right.

(mixed gasps, sounds of fucking)

Ryan: Open your mouth wide. Time to take my dick. When I'm ready to pull out and shoot my come on your ass, you're going to eat Nadine's slit out in front of everybody.

Brooke: Uhhhh. Oh Jesus. Yeah, let me suck you off.

Ryan: That's it, you fuckin' slut...

(sound of table moving, audio cuts out, and then resumes after gap)

Ryan: ...keep licking her. Stick your tongue right inside those juicy pussy lips. Lick Nadine's clit and make her come.

Male Voice #1: Brooke eats pussy real good while I'm holding this Magic Wand up against her slit, doesn't she?

Ryan: That's how I trained her. Now she knows how to be a good girl.

Male Voice #2: So fucking tight. I need to empty my balls inside her.

Woman's Voice #1: Oh yeah. Andrew, baby, I'm going to come. I'm going to fucking come!

Ryan: You like being covered in my come while you get fucked, Brooke? You like that?

Brooke: [huge moans]

Woman's Voice #1: I'm coming! Oh shit, that feels amazing. Oh! Oh God. Oh fuck yes.

Ryan: That's making me hard all over again. God, I can't believe how hard I am tonight. Yeah, force another one out of her. You like that big cock up your hole?

Brooke: [full-throated scream of pleasure as she orgasms]

Ryan: That's it. That's it. So good. You boys are going to take a break now. Brooke needs some water and some time to soak it all in. Somebody check if Annabelle is around - that chick from the catamaran with the strap-on.

(laughter, inaudible background comments)

Ryan: Yeah, I see this gangbang going till dawn...