Gangbanged by My Co-Workers

Story Info
Gangbanged by my co-workers in hotel after our client meeting.
1.4k words
3.5
127.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruchibshi
ruchibshi
24 Followers

This incident took place around four years back when I was working for a reputed travel company. I worked in a sales and marketing division, which consisted of five men, all of them above 26, bachelor, two women included me. After 2-3 months of working, I was comfortable with the team; we would occasionally go for drinks together. One day our boss proposed a project plan for our new reputed client. And I am selected coordinator for the upcoming meeting for that client. So a team of three men, Jimmy, Lobin, Bob and me were suggested to meet the client, and I was selected to conduct the meeting. On Friday when I reached home from office, I walked in to bathroom for showering. After showering, I dressed up and I drove down to the airport and met them there, from here we had to take a flight for our destination. When we arrived and checked into our hotel after 2:30 hrs of flying, at 8:30 pm, I actually felt all the fatigue of the day on my body, so went into the bathroom for showering again. When I got out of the bathroom I was so relaxed, I ordered my dinner and after finishing the same I felt I needed to sleep so much so I crawled up onto the bed. I was constantly messaging g my husband, giving him updates of my trip.

I woke up about 8 am. I walked into bathroom. I wanted to look my best for the meeting. When I got out of the bathroom I put on my favorite black miniskirt and a white shirt with blazer to match as well as makeup. To bring out my eyes I wear black eye liner and to bring out my lips I wear lip gloss and I drove down to the address given and went inside the mentioned hotel along with my team members. After couple of hours, meeting ended up with a great smile as we finalized the deal. For our great success, Bob asked us out for a drink. I smiled, accepted their offer. My mind was completely occupied from the satisfaction of successfully completing the huge project.

As soon as we reached our hotel, I putted all my documents on the table, showered, got dressed and went out to eat. I joined them at our hotel pub. We talked and danced for a couple of hours and I had made plan to have a few drinks, but continued to drink until about 12 am. We had a lot of drink and felt the effects of the alcohol.

My head was spinning. I was unable to walk. They grabbed my hand, leading me into my room.

When entered, they put me down on the bed. I noticed that all their eyes were watching me and whispering something. I felt awake, but not. My limbs were heavy and I had no energy in me to talk with them. I tried to say thanks to them. For a moment, I heard a voice.

"Madam? Are you ok?"

I want to roll over and tell them that, yes, I am all right, but my body didn't respond. I curled on my side. By the time I realized that my thighs were uncovered. But my body didn't respond. I was unable to cover them.

I could feel one guy walk up to me; I could feel him right above me. He was Bob. He reached down and tucks my hair behind my ear and pulled on my shoulder moving me onto my back. He then pulled off my blazer slowly. Then unbuttoned my tight shirt and tossed onto the bed. With a soft feathery touch, he ran his fingertips up and down my leg again. I already closed my eyes and never opened my eyes thereafter. After a few seconds, when he was sure that I hadn't reacted, he continued. I felt the other guy moved closer and I felt another hand on my thigh. I thought, I should try to leave at this point, knowing it had gone too far, but I couldn't lift myself out of the bed. Their hands began to strip me of my clothes. They first removed my blazer, then shirt, bra and skirt and then I felt hot male lips encircle the nipples of my breasts. Bob then grabbed one breast and had his mouth around one of my nipples and was sucking it gently, making it tight and hard. He then turned his attention to the other nipple and worked at it as well until it was as hard as the other.

I felt the sudden rip of my panties as they were stripped from my body exposing the vagina. Next I felt several hands gather under my body. Jimmy took his hands and spread my legs apart. He parted my lips with his fingers, started rubbing my clit slowly.

I gave a slight moan. That was the green signal for him. The next thing I knew, he was rubbing my clit, slowly at first, then quite frantically. I soon felt him find my hole and slid his fingers into my pussy. Then I felt his finger moving against my clit and my pussy begins to tighten. I knew what's happening and he did too.

Then he bent his head down and licked my exposed swollen clit. I felt myself getting wet. He pressed his tongue inside of me and my pussy tightened and quivered. Suddenly he paused. I heard the zip of pants.

Then he lay on top of me and pushed his cock into me. His hips were thrusting against me.

Lobin climbed onto the bed next to me, with an erected cock, and then kneeled close to me; his legs split around my shoulders and head, rubbed his cock on my mouth and his hands massaged my breasts. Two guys were playing with my two breasts and one was thrusting into me. And Jimmy suddenly pulled out his cock and said your turn.

Bob traded places with him. He lifted my back up onto the bed by putting pillow. He pulled my legs up and spread my knees. He kneeled between my legs, rubbing the head of his penis into my wet pussy. As Third man caressed my breasts, he slowly works the huge head of his cock into me. He began to push his cock ever more slightly into my pussy. He held my legs up as he slowly inched his cock just a little deeper with each gentle push of his hips. As he began to inch deeper and deeper into me, and began to increase his rhythm, I was moaning and sighing, almost continually as he thrust into me. Lobin struggled to keep his cock in my mouth as my body moved with every thrust of his hips. My hand held the covers of the bed in a tight not. He broke the spell. He said pulling out of me and rolling me onto my side, your turn.

Then Lobin traded places with him and slipped into me as I lay on my side on the bed. I looked up at him. He slowly entered into me; while Bob was holding my head whispering to me, suck it!

He slid his cock in mouth and began to stroke. When he was about to cum he did fast and cummed inside my mouth.

After couple of minutes of pounding, when the Lobin was about to cum, then pulled out his dick and cummed against my stomach. In the same time Jimmy climbed onto the bed and pulled me up into a kneeling position, Leaned me down on my hands and knees. He spread my legs a little bit apart. Then he got down on his knees and entered me from behind as his squeezed my breasts. He was slamming his cock in hard. I feel spent and exhausted.

He pulled out his cock, flipped me over and starred at my face. Then he began to jerk himself off against my stomach. His breathing is ragged. He moaned and then he grunted, jerked, and I felt hot jets of cum against my stomach.

After that, they wiped their cum off of my stomach and my cum from between my legs and then they walked out my room. I woke up about 11 am. I was sore all over. My ass hurt and my jaw ached. My pussy and arse were sore for whole day. I walked out to chemist and bought i-pill and took it instantly.

They came to me to say sorry for the last night acts. I was feeling ashamed. I said nothing to them. I took flight and reached my home. I didn't go to office after that night. I quit this job. And I never told my husband about that.

ruchibshi
ruchibshi
24 Followers