Gangbanger Shock Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when you find you've gangbanged your family.
1.6k words
4.14
267.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah arranged for an anonymous gang bang via a web site and blindfolded she enjoyed the best night of her life. Upon leaving her Gangbangers had left a photo - she discovered she had been gangbanged by her precious father and four older brothers - she was repulsed but strangely aroused by this revelation. She could not let her family discover what they had done - she must act normally - the truth would shatter them all.

* * * * *

The following day just happened to be me eldest brother's birthday and I was supposed to go over for dinner. I thought about calling and saying I was sick (which was true) but I knew they would just bring the party to me so I dressed in the plainest clothes I could find – wore no makeup and went over to my Father's house.

"What's wrong with you princess?" said my father as I almost flinched when he kissed me and gave me a big hug.

Normally I would have run to him and his lovely big hugs - my Dad was a big man and absolutely the best looking man I knew – except for my brothers – but now I knew I had had sex with my father and the extent of that sex – I felt very uncomfortable – he was no longer just my Father but I could not tell him he had been his little girl's lover.

I was similarly awkward with my brothers. I found myself looking from one to the other wondering which one had the biggest cock – the one that I had the biggest orgasm with – I must have smiled a bit because I heard Dad say, " so who are you daydreaming about – better not be one of those local losers – my princess deserves the best and pity help anyone who treats you badly".

I felt tears threaten and made an excuse to go to the kitchen but I couldn't act normally – half of me wanted to throw up and the other half wanted to ask them to gang bang me all over again. I must have looked ill and almost chocked when my eldest brother suggested maybe something I ate was making me ill.

I made my excuses leaving my five worried men behind to continue the party. Once home I decided to delete their website from my computer – maybe that would help me get through.

I was surprised to find an email from them when I got back. They wanted me to know I had been the hottest sexiest woman they had been with and they had had the best night of passion any of them had ever known.

They were pleased and proud they had caused me so much pleasure. They wanted to see me again as it was rare to find a women with the capacity I had to satisfy five men fully and completely and still want more. It was getting worse by the minute I had to leave – I had to get away.

I avoided my family as best I could for most of the next month. I knew Dad was worried but I was frightened of being with him as increasingly all I wanted was for him to take me in his arms and make love to me.

My brothers had always wrestled a bit with me even though we were all adults and I even avoided this – how could I let them touch me without wanting them to slide their cocks into me. My mind was in turmoil.

I was so distracted I didn't see the car that hit me – I just felt the pain in my legs as I flew through the air and felt nothing again until I felt the caress of my lover's hand on mine just before I woke to find my shocked father sitting beside my hospital bed surrounded by my equally shocked brothers.

"What did you just say? " my father croaked out – his voice thick with emotion "What did you just say?" I blinked then felt the pain in my legs but this was nothing to the pain in my Father's face.

I knew what I had said – I thought I had been back in the Motel – "Oh Daddy please make love to me again – just like last time", but I played dumb to my family "What happened?" I asked.

My family started to explain the accident and that I had two broken legs and a broken rib and would require round the clock care which meant I was to move home with them so they could look after me. I was filled with dread – how could I hide my lust with them so close. How could I keep this secret.

I stayed in Hospital for a week and then it was time to go. My eldest brothers had been to my house and packed some of my things and these were ready for me in my Father's room –he had an ensuite so he thought it would be easier for me. He would stay in my old room.

He lifted me into the house and settled me into bed and said he would leave me to get some rest.

As the days went by I noticed tension between my brothers and my Father. I didn't know what was happening but at least it kept them away from me.

My legs healed quickly and six weeks later I was almost able to walk again. I was feeling more and more like I was a little girl being cared for by my 5 favorite men and I decided to let the fact they had been my gang bang lovers slip into dream land.

Life was good again until one day I heard a cry of anguish from my Father and rushed to see him on his knees sobbing and wretching surrounded by my brothers – one of whom was holding a photo.

As I entered the room I saw the photo and wondered for a split second why I hadn't destroyed it.

I knew than my brothers had found it when they picked up my things and the tension was caused by tring to keep it from Dad.

Then I saw my father – broken – realizing he had violated his little girl as had his sons. We all just stood there until my father stood and walked over to me.

He stood in front of me and tried to speak. I wanted to stop his pain – if I hadn't been so sexually depraved this would never have happened.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close wanting to say I was sorry. But as I held him and felt his breath on my neck I started to become aroused.

My touch must have changed and I felt my body start to move. I kissed his head and felt his breathing change. He allowed me to continue to kiss his head moving to the side of his face.

I felt his lips move on my neck and realized my brothers were watching us with a mixture of fear and awe.

The best night of passion any of us had known had been with each other and none of us seemed to be able to break away from this forbidden love.

I felt my father kiss my neck and my kisses became more confident – he felt like I did – repulsed but also aroused and he wanted more – just like me.

I felt his lips make their way up my neck as a moan escaped my lips and then he was looking into my eyes. He wanted to know what to do – his confusion was palpable.

I looked into his eyes and leant in to him allowing our lips to touch and it was then I realized he was the one who had kissed me that night – the slow passionate kiss that made me fall in love with a room full of strangers – my family.

As my father and I kissed I felt other hands touch me and knew I was moving home. My Father continued to kiss me as my brothers removed my clothing. My father then carried me to his bedroom where he laid me on the bed. He looked at me lovingly – still confused until I said "its ok Dad – I want this – I want you all forever".

My father then once again mounted me and with the force of his passion and emotion entered me with such force I orgasmed and once again I felt the power of his love as he brought me to orgasm over and over. When he eventually came I felt my world was complete.

My brothers then took their turn, each with tears as we expressed our physical love for each other and soon I was lying in my father's arms as my brothers continued, their lust seemingly insatiable.

My father and brothers became my lovers for the second time but this time we would stay together and the Gangbangers web site would no longer be needed.

Our love making continued into the night and began again when we all awoke the next day. Our passion was boundless as I was explored and in turn explored the men in my life. We had the rest of our lives to enjoy the type of sex we obviously all enjoyed.

My brothers and Father were the best men I knew and as my father said – I deserved the best.