Gangbanging My Lover's Clones

Story Info
She shares an intense gangbang with clones of her lover.
1.6k words
4.03
16k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella had been having dreams. naughty, sensuous, wild dreams. she had dreamt about her lover, Mason, dominating her in strange places; in a forest, under a waterfall, on the roof of a moving train. This was all fine, but lately she had begun to fantasize about something else entirely. A world where it was possible to clone people, where it was not illegal to keep your clones alive, where the clones came out of a machine, fully grown, primed and ready.

She fantasized about having a gang bang with ten versions of Mason, because she loved his body and his cock, and she knew that he would never hurt her.

It was an ordinary night and they had just finished very raucous, yet satisfying sex. they had done all their favorite things; Ella had deep throated Mason's cock to the brink of his orgasm, and he had fucked her velvety pussy and ass and dumped a generous load of his cum onto her tits and face which she had gladly rubbed into her skin.

She fell asleep and began to dream. She opened her eyes in a plush room. this room was clearly made for having sex in. It had a big four poster bed, with satin sheeting, the walls were a deep purple, tastefully decorated with black vinyl's and the carpet was so soft she felt her toes sink in. She noticed there were several sex swings standing around the room and a lot of toys. There were whips that hung from the walls on racks and a graceful chandelier on the ceiling. She then saw a door. there was a strange white light coming from beneath the door. Ordinarily she would never investigate, but this version of herself was more confident.

She opened the door and the room she stepped into almost blinded her. everything was ice white, clinical and cold. There were big metal chambers that stood at the far end of the room. They were cylindrical in shape. She padded tentatively across the tiled floor, not quite sure what she was looking for.

'Excuse me' a clear voice rang out.

Ella froze where she was, fearful that she had intruded somewhere where she was not welcome. She looked behind her. There stood one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She was tall, and had sharp facial features, long slender arms and double D cup breasts. She walked seductively toward Ella, who was rooted to the spot.

'I have your order ready, kitten', the woman purred.

Ella was confused. 'What order?'

The woman opened one of the metal chambers. She clicked her fingers twice and two servants came out of nowhere holding blindfolds and handcuffs.

'Cuff her', the woman instructed.

The servants did as they were told.

'Put her back in the room and prepare her', the woman said again.

As if by magic, Ella found herself back in the room that she had woken up in. the servants laid her down on the bed and put the blindfold on her. She was wrapped in velvety darkness all at once.

She felt her cuffs coming off. She became aware that she was being undressed as well. This turned her on a lot. The servants gently put her limbs in silk ties, tying each one to the bed posts.

Their hands caressed her skin as they did so, moving up to her pussy but never touching it , moving gently over her breasts, making her nipples hard.

She then felt a tongue darting on and off her clit. she began to move her ample hips in time with the small thrusts. She was aware that it was one of the servants, but was past caring, the sensation of being caressed and stroked by two pairs of hands and one tongue was intoxicating. She felt something warm and soft slide up her leg. It was a breast. She had never been with a woman before, but her body took over. The nipple landed in her mouth and she suckled gently on it, not quite knowing how to treat it.

The sensations that her pussy felt while being worked over with the talented tongue nearly brought her to orgasm, but the servants stopped. Ella was left shuddering and moaning for more on the bed.

The door opened and seemed to stay open for a while. She was aware of the sound of even breathing in the room and she could now hear a heartbeat. She recognized it, it was fast, then slow, the somewhere in-between, but somehow keeping to its own type of rhythm. Mason. That was the only thought in her head and his being here made her even wetter.

Her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping when he leaned over to inspect her. The sight of her spread open and bound up for him was hot.

She felt his familiar hands glide over her body, going from her breasts, to her stomach, to her thigh.

She then felt his hands on her shoulders and her head, and her hips all at once. It took a moment for her to realize what was happening. He had indeed been cloned. She wasn't sure how many of them there were, but that's what the white room was all about, that's what the woman had meant when she said her order was ready. Ella nearly came from the sheer excitement of what was about to happen. She readjusted herself and whispered one small sentence into the room.

'Ravage me', she said.

They didn't need telling twice. Two mouths clamped down on her nipples, tow tongues lapped at her pussy, four hands massaged her hip area, and two, thick, hard cocks, took turns sliding themselves in and out of her mouth. She salivated a lot and made sure that they were able to smear her saliva onto her breasts and her blindfolded face. these were replaced by two different cocks that also took their turns on dominating her mouth.

She became aware that there were two cocks now in her hands that she was jerking off, while still sucking on two cocks and having her nipples sucked. Her pussy was leaking and her hips were thrusting involuntarily.

She felt herself being gently lifted up, while he slid underneath her body.

'I'm going to destroy your ass, you dirty little whore', he growled into her ear.

She loved it when he made threats. He slid his cock deep into her ass and she moaned as much as she could with her mouth full of cock. She felt another cock slide into her pussy. She was in ecstasy as the two cocks stuffed her hungry pussy and ass. She felt her ass being spanked by the man who was riding her pussy.

She felt Mason Slip out of her ass and suddenly her pussy became stuffed to capacity. Both him and his clone were buried balls deep in her pussy, double stuffing her like they sometimes did with toys.

There was a third cock, who somehow managed to enter her ass, so now she was being having her holes ridden by three cocks, all the while holding who cocks in her hands, jerking them off and rubbing them on her tits as she did so, and orally pleasuring the alternating cocks.

All the men were rotating their cocks in her holes and in her hands, she knew this because she started to taste her pussy on the cocks that would come into her mouth.

She was dizzy with lust and she had cum at least three times, soaking the sheet underneath her. The action stopped suddenly. She was being untied and being made to hang with her head over the bed. One by one. all the men came and took turns for her to deep throat them. Some pounded her face while grabbing her tits, others made her grab their thighs and pull them in, all variations of what Mason liked to do.

She was then made to get on all fours on the ground. she felt one cock in her ass, and one cock in her pussy, from a man who was lying beneath her. She was getting slapped on the body and face by the cocks that were not being penetrated. the men fucking her ass and pussy stopped their motion and pulled out of her.

They formed a tight circle around her and she knew what was expected, she grabbed different cocks and sucked and slobbered all over them, making her face and tits an absolute mess. Those that she did not suck were being jerked off. She then took two cock's heads in her mouth and started sucking them gently while jerking off and feeling the others with her hands.

She rotated in the circle, grabbing at the cocks wildly, like and animal, slapping her face with them , rubbing them on her tits, suckling them.

She began to sense a hum in the air, a frenetic rhythm. she knew all of them were ready to dump their cum on her. She felt a hot jet shoot onto her cheek and she grabbed that cock and jerked the rest of the load onto her face. she opened her mouth and put out her hands to jerk two cocks onto her, while the rest all came on her face, in her mouth, on her hair. during the last few cums, she used some cum on her finger and rubbed her clit until she too came violently.

Everything vanished as she opened her eyes. She was in bed, with a fully erect Mason sleeping peacefully next to her. She looked at the time. It was 6am. She knew what she needed to do. She slid down and took his erect cock into her mouth and sucked him until the morning came.