Gaping Young Black Wife on Beach

Story Info
A young black couple is intrigued by a former nude resort.
6.1k words
3.4
87.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good looking straight young black couple from Dearborn, Michigan decided to go to the beach for the weekend, just to get away from it all and relax.

Avery said, "Let's go up to Otter Creek Beach near Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. It is near a ghost town by the name of Aral. We can catch some rays and then do some exploring. It is only a couple hundred miles away. How does that sound?"

"Great!" Trasheeia was getting in a better mood already. She wanted to try her new cotton thong that she made from sheer cotton bikini panties. "Hey," she said, "Isn't that the nude beach?"

"Yes that is it. I don't think there is much nude bathing or skinny dipping anymore."

Trasheeia was excited about it anyway. She liked to see men in bathing suits, and secretly she liked to see white men and hoped to see some in the nude. She also liked men of other races such as Hispanics, and Mideasterners. She thought they were all exotic.

Before you know it, they had a moderate vacation planned and would spend a week and a half or two weeks. In a whirlwind of time they were driving north from Dearborn, to the beach on Lake Michigan. They were both happy. They took I-75 through Saginaw, and Bay City, went northwest through Midland, and Clare on US-10, and then route MI-115 through Cadillac, and some back roads. It was simply beautiful country.

They had decided to camp out near the beach as most did, and they had a small camp fire, cooked out for dinner, and watched the stars before turning in. The next morning they cooked a wonderful country breakfast with bacon, eggs, and gravy over French toast they had prepared and brought with them. Then they decided to walk to the beach.

Avery said, "I see a lot of people drove in last night."

Trasheeia noticed a mid-eastern man in the nude watching them from off the trail. There was another one wearing a thin cotton affair that looked like a dress with a seam running down the front. The sun at that angle seemed to shine right through it and she could see his figure. She also saw a large tent set up as a mosque nearby. This tent was connected by arched covered walkways to satellite pod tents. People could pass from the smaller tents to the large one without being seen, if they wanted.

They found a nice spot near the water and set out a blanket. They had a small ice chest with drinks, and some sandwiches for lunch.

Trasheeia wore a long oversize shirt that went down almost to her knees. Avery had just worn shorts over his swimsuit and a tee shirt.

Juan, a Mexican immigrant from Canada watched Avery. He had crossed the borders illegally and lacked social life. He noticed the black couple was fit and healthy. Juan noticed Avery had a large bulge in his shorts.

Avery became aware that an Hispanic male was staring at him, directly at his crotch. He wondered why, and his cock started to stiffen.

They had a nice breeze off the lake and Trasheeia laid out on a beach blanket. She took off her top and laid face down.

Avery was proud of his lovely wife. He watched her preparing to lay down and saw her tiny thong she had made. It was a thin white cotton thong exposing the tip of her clit, showing camel toe clinging to her engorged pussy lips. She looked great and she was a hot wife most men just dreamed about. As she moved he could see the thong strap over her open asshole looking like a foot bridge over a deep dark chasm, sexy and nasty. He helped spread on some edible coconut oil making her ebony skin glow with black beauty. As he rubbed it in her ass crack he pushed her ass cheek to the side and squirted some of the coconut oil right into her gaping asshole. Pouring the oil straight in causing her to squirm, giggle and say, "what are you planning to do?" It gave her a little thrill and he heard her gasp just a little. He ran his finger in it, round and round, in and out of it spreading the oil. He worked it into the sides of her gaping hole so she would not get beach gape sunburn there. He fingered her pussy, and pussy lips with the oil.

After a while they decided to walk along the public beach. They walked and enjoyed some romantic conversation. They had a hand on each other's butt as they walked. They saw some other couples, coeds, and young college people were going nude. Trasheeia was thrilled to see the young nude bodies of other couples. She was a voyeur at heart.

They came back to their beach blanket and had lunch together.

Avery announced after lunch that he was going to explore around the mosque tent and ask about the ghost town they hoped to explore to see if anyone knew anything about it.

While Avery explored, Trasheeia decided to go nude and stripped naked taking off her thong. The breeze off the lake felt good through her pubic hair and across her pussy. It made her clit hard. She felt fit and naturally wonderful, and decided to walk up the trail to a dune overlook. She took a piss off the side of the trail, and she felt free. Continuing on, she noticed a Muslim man, Anas was coming up another trail that would join hers behind her. Having a little air of exhibitionism she flexed and showed off her sexy butt crack and cheeks. She stopped momentarily to adjust one of her sandals with her knees bent out slightly she bent over sharply at the waist. Knowing this would expose her asshole she expanded it wide open.

The Muslim man, Anas in a white dress or robe had been watching her beautiful ass sway as she had been walking, and now saw the gape of her asshole. He had an urgently strong hard on by now which he didn't realize had worked through the fastening gaps in the front of his robe, a new variety he had just started wearing. He was following her beautiful ass again as she continued walking. He was concentrating on her ass so much that he was not watching his footing, and didn't realize he was now very close behind her.

Trasheeia stumbled over a root and began to fall over on her hands and knees. This took the Muslim man, Anas by surprise and he bumped into her preventing her from regaining her balance and forcing his cock into her warm ass crack. As she tumbled, his bareback cock slid into her asshole in non-consenting accident. Finding herself in a doggy position with a cock in her ass thrilled her. In surprise she wriggled on the cock. It was long, warm, and very hard. She squeezed and spiraled on it, humping and sucking it in with her asshole. Her asshole trembled with pleasure and she had a tingle all up and down her spine.

The man in the robe was taken by surprise when he found her asshole was actually sucking his cock in and squeezing it hard at the bottom of every stroke. He watched as her squeezing asshole skin pulled out on the outward stroke, as if trying to hold on to it so it wouldn't leave. With her obscene sucking asshole, he didn't last too long and was soon gushing volleys of cum into her rectum, while trying to regain his balance. She felt glorious as she received the cum in her ass, and her expressions left no doubt.

He fondled and played with her ass, slapped and spanked it. He watched it jiggle firmly as he spanked it. He reached around to her crotch and cupped her pussy mound with his hand and felt of it thoroughly while he felt her sexily humping on his hand with erotic delight, as he did it. With the other hand he fondled a boob from behind, twisting the nipple and pulling it out about two inches. Switching hands he fondled the other boob twisting and pulling out her other nipple to elongate, and gently caressed her neck and ear lobes.

Not done yet the Anas flipped her over on her back and started eating her licorice pussy flower lips and clit, taking in all the juices including a taste of urine, from her recently taking a pee. She just had anal in public view with a stranger for the first time, and now she was getting her pussy eaten out by a stranger, as he pushed her legs up. She trembled with orgasm and gushed her pussy cum on his tongue and lips. It looked like he just had a drink of milk with a white pussy cum halo around his mouth. Then holding her legs up, he moved over the top of her and plunged his cock in her pussy. She had multiple orgasms for the first time, and then he crawled over the top of her dragging his cock and balls on her pussy, over her tits teasing her nipples, and then over her face.

Greedily she sucked his balls, kissed and licked his prostate bulge and exotic perineum to the edges of his asshole. She kissed and licked his crack, and his ass cheeks, then rimmed him good with her exotic dancing tongue.

He let her lick his entire crotch and then plunged his cock in her mouth. She sucked his cock until he came again, savored and swallowed his cum. This was an erotic fuck to remember for a life time for her. It was her first interracial sex and every moment was thrilling.

Anas walked with Trasheeia the rest of the way up the trail to the overlook. She had a hand squeezing his ass cheek through his robe, and he fingered her asshole, and felt of her lovely bare ass. It was his first time experience with a gaping black beach Ho.

Trasheeia let Anas take a variety of pictures of her nude body, and of her bent over showing her gaping asshole in public. It never entered her mind that this was her first time cheating on her husband because it all came so naturally, after tripping on the path.

Anas said, "Hey I would like to invite you to our community center. There is food and drinks, and you will meet many good people."

Trasheeia said, "Let's stop so I can get dressed and put up the beach blanket and ice chest."

"Ok."

They stopped back at the beach blanket. It was still warm, so Trasheeia just proudly put on her homemade thong while she gathered the things to bring back to their tent.

While there, Anas convinced Trasheeia to try something new. He said it would make her feel good. Without explaining what it was, Anas gave her a snowball. This consisted of heroine mixed with cocaine.

Trasheeia didn't see Avery back at the camp so she closed the tent, and she walked with Anas to the community center, where she anticipated introducing her husband.

They walked into the main tent and saw a huge hookah pipe in the center. Various people were drawing on it smoking drugs, holding their breath and getting high. Trasheeia was feeling good already, but she took a turn at smoking from the hookah.

Avery was in an adjoining tent. He had arrived looking for information about the ghost town nearby but had become enamored with life changing events in the community center.

Juan had seen the young man and young wife. He had a fetish for young black men who were thin and fit. Juan had become bisexual because of this fetish and he had no regrets. When he saw Avery coming to the community center Juan became motivated and encouraged to try to satisfy his ravaging wild lust for this young black ass.

Juan intercepted Avery, "Hi my name is Juan. What is yours?"

"Avery," came the suspicious answer. He remembered the crotch watching Hispanic but soon thought it was a mistaken notion like catching a glance at the wrong time.

Juan said, "Here let me get you a drink and introduce you to some people."

"Avery was glad to have someone to talk to while trying to find the information he really wanted.

Meanwhile, Juan got a drink for Avery but discreetly slipped a Viagra into it, knowing it may take a half an hour to take effect. "Avery, come here and try this hookah pipe! It will help you relax and enjoy yourself."

Avery took a few tentative tokes at the Hookah pipe. He did relax and started to feel more sociable and perhaps euphoric.

Juan said, "Here try this." He gave Avery a snowball of heroine and cocaine without explaining what it was. Juan had primitive erotic urges toward Avery and had an illicit desire to ravish and romance Avery. It was his BBC fantasy. Juan wanted it dirty and rough.

Juan began to seduce Avery. He got another drink for Avery spiked with throat lube, muscle relaxer, desensitizer, and cum.

Avery was getting drunk, and unwittingly stoned.

Soon Juan suggested, "Hey it is too warm in here. Why don't we go take our shirts off. Here follow me and I will show you where and we can meet some more people."

They walked through a tunnel like pathway to another tent pod. There was a lounge like chair in the middle with D-loops positioned around it. Avery saw the BDSM D-loops, a whip on the wall, and some other objects, some of which looked like dildos. There were cameras positioned on the walls and ceiling. Drunkenly he thought they were security cameras.

Juan stood next to Avery like good friends with his arm around Avery's waist. Avery didn't notice when Juan's hand slowly slid down over his ass. Juan had placed Avery's hand over his own ass and subconsciously Avery began feeling and fondling Juan's ass all the way to his ass cheeks and the bottom of his ass crack. Avery was feeling uninhibited and very high from the drugs.

"Sit here while I help you with your shoes. You want to be barefoot in this place for many reasons, but at least one is to show you are humble."

Avery was happy and content to get such sage advice.

Taking the shoes off Avery, Juan said, "It is time to take off your shirt." As he unbuttoned down Avery's front he kept going to the trousers, and unfastened them as if part of the whole routine.

Avery heard Juan talking, but it was almost as a distant talk, and about something like an exam in a physician's office. Avery felt himself being stood up and felt his pants dropping to his ankles. Seemingly by chance his cock seemed to fall right into Juan's mouth, felt Juan blow on the head, and he felt a tongue looping all around the head and licking the shaft with tongue massages. He didn't even notice that his underwear had been pulled down with the pants and Juan's hand had surveyed Avery's entire ass crack and butt cheeks grazing over his asshole and part of his crotch. Juan was taking extreme pleasure in touching Avery's asshole as it charged his eroticism and thrilled his imagination. Submissively he laid face down on the massage lounge chair that had kind of an 'S' shape to it. Avery was comfortable but felt like his ass was in the air. His asshole was exposed.

Juan said, "I am going to show you some kinky action, but you have too much reluctance. You seem inhibited. You need discipline. For example, have you ever sucked cock?"

Avery gave a shock answer with hesitation, "No." Avery was very inebriated.

"If you are not inhibited you would gladly suck cock. Right?"

"I guess..."

"Ok here is a nice brown cock for you to suck and show me you are not inhibited." Juan pulled his cock out in front of Avery's face and gently pushed it in his mouth. "Now you are supposed to kiss and lick it, twirl your tongue around the top, and see if you can take it in your throat yet. See it doesn't taste bad, and it is just the right size for you. Ohhh, you are so good. I wish you would have told me how good of a cock sucker you are."

The Cum a Long drink with throat lube had done it's work, and Juan could feel his cockhead starting to slip into Avery's throat. There was no gag reflex to speak of. Soon his sweaty brown cock shaft was sinking right down Avery's throat. It was Avery's first time cock sucking, and first time deepthroat. "Soon you will appreciate the good taste of cum." Juan pulled out just enough for his cum shots to land squirts straight down the throat gape, and some on the tongue for the exotic taste buds on Avery's tongue.

Avery had waited in suspense for his first chance to taste cum. He never knew there was so much more to learn about oral sex. The cock milk was good.

Juan said, "I have so much passion for you, I will put these leather straps through these loops so in case you get dizzy you won't fall off."

This sounded like good logic to Avery, caring and friendly, but he couldn't concentrate on it long enough to get a fully developed concept of what was going on.

Avery was thankful Juan was such a good friend. Now Juan was massaging his back.

Juan had put Avery in bondage, tying him down, and was now massaging him with the intent to lubing his asshole. Juan applied oils and deep massaged Avery's back muscles down to the butt cheeks and upper legs. He acted as a professional, and did not leave any part of Avery's ass unattended with oil. Nonchalantly he applied some to Avery's butthole, but kept talking to distract him from what he was really going to do.

Using his thumb as if to apply pressure points for deep massage he worked down toward Avery's butthole and pushed lube into it almost casually letting his thumb travel in. "Oops. Let me re-do that." He then placed the head of his cock on the asshole entrance. He pushed slowly and steadily. Soon his cockhead disappeared, and then the shaft started going in. Avery was now getting sodomized for the first time.

For a first time anal Juan was not staying gentle. He liked to ass fuck rough and raunchy.

Juan reached for the whip on the wall and started whipping Avery's ass with passion. He reached over while his still has his cock up Avery's ass and grabbed a blindfold. He blindfolded Avery say, "This will help you stay calm." Then he grabbed a cock gag, and slipped it into Avery's mouth by surprise and fastened it with straps tied around his head.

Now he freely spanked Avery and slapped his shiny black butt cheeks watching how they moved. He watched how his cock caused Avery's asshole to move around. "You are an infidel." He ass fucked Avery roughly and finally came explosively.

Soon a head peeped in the door. It was Anas.

Anas said, "I brought you a date and I see you have one for me!"

Out in the hall Juan hugged Trasheeia hello, and held her asscheek noting how tight her ass crack was.

Anas removed the cock gag from Avery's mouth. He guided his olive skinned cock into Avery's mouth and plunged into his throat. Soon he was shooting cum uncontrollably in the throat and around the mouth. He let Avery lick the cum from his cockhead and shaft. He replaced the cock gag. Within minutes, Anas was already hard again and plunged his cock right into Avery's ass spanking his butt, grabbing his hair, holding his neck, and then cupping his tits, pinching, twisting, and pulling the nipples to train them and make them stand out elongated. Anas slid his cock in and out smoothly with a screwing motion.

He stopped and temporarily removed Avery's cock gag and commanded Avery to kiss and lick his ass. He propped himself in a position to let Avery rim his Muslim asshole. As a reward he let Avery suck and taste his cock and balls, and lick his perineum. Avery feverishly licked crotch and sucked the balls and almost refused to stop, reluctantly letting them from his mouth. After a while Anas replaced the cock gag.

"You like being a gay bottom don't you?" Anas wanted Avery to admit it. "You must discipline yourself to admit it. Nod your head yes. I am going to spank your ass and nod your head yes to admit you like it. That is it, nod your head. Confess with a nod that you liked kissing and licking my ass crack, and rimming my asshole. Now nod your head yes to confess that you liked the taste of cum all through your mouth and feeling it go down your throat. Yes? That's good. See I am not gay because you are the bottom and cock sucker like a female. You take cock like a woman. I am the man, and I marry your ass with my cock. You are the infidel. I may take your infidel black wife to show you more that I am not gay."

Juan brought Trasheeia in with cum spread all over her lips contrasting the white color of cum with her skin color, looking sexy. She was licking her lips.

They guided Trasheeia to a pull out bed next to Avery who was still blindfolded and cock gagged. Trasheeia recognized her husband and saw the same cock that had taken her anal virginity working in and out of her husband's ass and she could hear the sloshing sounds and the slapping sound of stomach against ass. She saw how sexy Avery's ass was being ass fucked and she saw the tight clinching ass of Anas fucking so hard it would have lifted Avery if he had not been strapped down and bound.

12