Garden BDSM

Story Info
Girl next door alters an experiment in self bondage.
1.7k words
4.28
108.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a male in my early forties and although I don't work out or have massive pecs I still have a good athletic figure. I have for a long time had a mild interest in BDSM but this has increased a lot in the past few years. It may be the hormones, they cause some older men to chase young girls while others have different effects.

Unfortunately I hadn't found a female partner to share my interest, I had casually brought the subject up several times but it was always met with disinterest. I had to be content with self bondage experiments therefore and an idea I had been playing with was one in the open air and being tied down to the lawn in the garden.

My garden is secluded by tall trees, bushes and a high fence from all directions except for a small section of low fence at the top of the garden where, if the neighbours that side went up to the top of their garden, they could see into mine. Today however I was free to experiment as I had seen my neighbours leave early that morning for a two week holiday.

Everything had been prepared and the day was perfect being overcast but warm. Leaving my clothes in doors I took my equipment out into the garden and taking some wire tent pegs lay down on the lawn with my arms and legs forming a letter 'X'. When I was in the right position I placed a tent peg by each wrist, each ankle, under my neck and beneath my balls. Getting up I set up a video camera in the corner of the garden and used a telephoto setting on the lens to take in the marked out area without the distortion that I would get from filming closer. I was now ready to begin.

Starting the video camera with its remote control I took the rest of my equipment and went back to my position on the lawn. I first hammered the pegs at wrist and neck positions into the lawn with a mallet. I then fitted cuffs to my ankles and after putting tent pegs through the 'D' rings, hammered the pegs into the lawn.

Fitting cock and ball straps to my love tackle I put another tent peg through the metal joining ring and knocked that into the lawn. I now fitted a collar around my neck and cuffs to each wrist. I lay back, feeling the ring on my cock and ball harness tightening the straps and slightly crushing my balls. With my back flat on the ground I clipped one wrist cuff to its tent peg and then clipped the neck collar to the peg under my neck. To finish I managed with a slight struggle to clip the last wrist cuff to the remaining peg.

Laying there with eyes closed I relaxed in the experience.

Suddenly I was startled by a young woman's voice close to my side saying "Are you enjoying yourself down there?"

I opened my eyes and found myself looking into the brown eyes of the next door neighbour's daughter who as far as I knew lived about 100 miles away. In my position I had no option but to tell the truth and then asked what she was doing there and in my garden.

It appeared that she had decided on a break herself and combined it with house sitting for her parents. Hearing my tapping the pegs, she went into the garden to investigate. Being intrigued by what I was doing, she watched me staying just out of sight until I had finished and when I closed my eyes, climbed over the fence to investigate closer.

I had better describe Donna. She is in her early twenties, no fantastic beauty but has an attractiveness that will last into advanced years. Her hair is almost black and from my viewpoint I could see that her bust was a good 38 D and firm. Today she was wearing a crop top and cut-off shorts with a leather belt.

Donna told me that she had watched because she had been curious about bondage for some time but this was the first time she had seen any example. She asked if I was getting the feeling I desired and I explained that being self bondage it lacked a lot, not least that I couldn't get the bondage tight enough.

To my surprise, Donna suggested that she would help and both our curiosities would be satisfied. I readily agreed.

Donna took the hammer and removing the pegs one by one, refixed then as tight as she could. "How is that?" she asked and I replied that it was good as I really was secured firmly and couldn't move at all.

"Superb!" Donna exclaimed pulling off her crop top to reveal her beautiful tits in their full glory, "Now you can eat my pussy before giving me a good Fucking".

I was shocked by her sudden change and forthrightness and objected on the grounds that 1. She was young enough to be my daughter and 2. It wouldn't be right to shag a neighbours daughter.

She replied that 1. She was old enough to shag who she pleased and 2. I wasn't really in a position to choose who I shagged.

I still refused and smiling with satisfaction she took her shorts off revelling a shaved pussy. Taking the belt out of the shorts and standing legs apart (giving me a beautiful view of her cunt lips) she swung the belt so that the end hit me across the left nipple. "You..." whack! - another across the right...

"will..." whack! - a blow across the left side of my stomach...

"do..." whack! - another blow across the right side of my stomach...

"what..." whack! - another blow across the right side of my stomach...

"you're..." crack! - the belt wrapped around my left hip hitting my arse cheek...

"told..." crack! - the belt wrapped around my right hip and arse cheek...

"And address..." whack - a blow across my left thigh...

"me..." whack - a blow across my right thigh...

"as..." crack - the belt zapped across my rigid cock...

"MISTRESS!" CRACK - the belt cracked across my cock and wrapped around to my taught balls.

Liquid fire seemed to flow all around my cock and balls overwhelming the pain in the other parts of my body. Much as I wanted to I couldn't scream out here so close to other neighbours so with great effort I had managed to suppress most sound until the last when I gave out a great gasp and muffled groan.

"Do I take that as an affirmative?" Donna asked and I through my pain could only answer "Yes Mistress"

Donna lowered herself down so that her succulent young cunt contacted my mouth and I quickly began to run my tongue around her sweet lips.

"Do a good job and you will be rewarded with pleasure instead of pain" she said.

I worked harder, running my tongue along her moist slit and helping her clit out of its hood. Sucking it into my mouth I gave it a clit blow job and after a few minutes was rewarded by her fluids flooding my face as her legs clamped closed on my head and she came in a shattering orgasm.

When she had recovered she suddenly moved so that her legs were each side of my body and I was looking up at her firm young arse. I knew what she was doing as soon as her lips wrapped around my cock and she used her tongue to play with with the head while her hand caressed my balls removing all memory of the stinging belt.

Donna obviously felt the warning of my orgasm through my balls as she stopped and moved round to offer one of her delicious tits to my mouth. "Good" she said "See what you can do with these" I did the best that I could in my captive position and could tell that it was having a positive effect on her already aroused condition.

Removing her tit from my mouth Donna moved to kneel each side of my stomach and slowly lowered herself down onto my massive erection. It was so tight and my cock being larger than average didn't help.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned as suddenly the resistance ended and her tight young love tunnel gradually swallowed my engorged cock until it disappeared from sight.

Seeing my prick gradually sliding into that beautiful naked pussy and feeling the incredible tightness almost pushed me over the edge but not wanting it to end I used every technique that I knew to delay the final moment. I even had to close my eyes as the sight of her magnificent tits was so erotic.

A vibration in her cunt warned me that she was close to her orgasm and I opened my eyes to see her arching backwards, tits displayed at their finest, and as she came down firmly on my prick with a shuddering gasp I let rip and my love fluid shot deep into her triggering off a series of tremors throughout her body. With a final gasp she fell forward and hugged me.

* * * * *

When we had both recovered, she freed me and after packing away the equipment we went in for a shower and a drink.

Later, still nude and cuddled together on the sofa she said "Thank you for making a woman of me". I looked in amazement at her as she explained that she had always been too nervous of men to allow them to go all the way and even with a vibrator she only had allowed a minor orgasm. Having me safely secured and the eroticness of the situation had allowed her to finally let herself go.

Now I not only felt guilty for shagging my neighbours daughter for whom I was old enough to be her father, but also had taken her virginity! Admittedly I also felt proud and honoured that she should have allowed me the delights of her young body.

She laughed at my concern and told me that she had two weeks to free me of my guilt and that she was going to make full use of the time. That as they say 'is another story' which I might just tell you some day if you are interested.

Why not vote for this story or write in to let me know what you thought of it.