Garden Centre

Story Info
Seduction of wife by a garden supplier.
3.1k words
3.82
62.7k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

Looking back at events that occurred in our lives in the recent past, i feel that i should have sensed something was amiss ever since the time when my wife announced that she had had a rather strange dream. She said that her parents were trying to set up a new marriage for her. She went on to describe in detail how they had invited a prospective groom to their home for her to meet. I jokingly asked her about him and she said that he was younger than me and was very hunky.

I asked her whether they had set dates for the wedding and she laughingly said that they had only gone out on a date and were yet to fix the wedding.

"Remember to invite me" i joked with her, and she agreed with a cheeky smile adding that she could invite me for one of their dates so that i could see him. I thought no more of it as we were so preoccupied in the process of finishing building our new home and moving into it.

We are both keen about gardening and horticulture and since we moved into our new house we were quite excited at the prospect of designing the garden ourselves. This involved fairly hard work initially as we tried to landscape the area, and this required the movement of large amounts of earth and rubble. I was mostly involved in this heavy manual work while my wife was in charge of selecting the plants and shrubs.

We are both in our early forties, and are both very physically active people. Therefore we enjoyed this challenge we were faced with. My wife is extremely petite, standing just under 5 feet in height and is very slim and slender and attractive. She is often mistaken for a teenager, much to my amusement. Her slim body which is very much in shape and her pert girlish breasts are i think her most valuable assets. Her friendly and easygoing nature also makes her a very likeable person to everybody she comes in contact.

We had to frequently visit garden centres in the vicinity of our new home to select plants and other garden ornaments for our project. Within a short time time we automatically selected one garden centre which suited most of our needs. It was a fairly large place which was landscaped cleverly, making it a haven you could browse around for hours on end. Thinking retrospectively, I now feel that the decision to choose this particular garden centre was strongly influenced by my wife who made favourable comments on the stock and the technical advice given from this centre. I recall that she often wanted to get most of our requirements from that garden centre only which again should have alerted me.

The centre was run by two young men who we later realised were brothers. We initially met the elder brother few times, and he was quite knowledgeable and helpful in selecting the necessary plants. He was a very pleasant, nondescript man in his late twenties who was always very helpful and polite. We developed a good working relationship with him. We started to frequently visit the centre for more stock and advice, sometimes two or three times a week.

It was only after a couple of visits that we first met the younger brother who was quite the opposite to his sibling being tall, dark, lithe and exceptionally good looking and studly. Jet black hair framed his long angular face to perfection. Though he was clean shaven most times, he had an irrepressible 5 o'clock shadow which darkened his prominent cleft chin. Whereas his brother had been quite friendly and helpful, this guy was different. He was friendly but quite reserved when it pleased him.

He had this habit of getting really close to you and sometimes even touching your shoulder or arm to emphasize a point. His deep voice helped to emphasize his attractiveness. He was frequently in rather trendy cut off jeans and T's emphasizing his well proportioned but not overly muscular body. Aj, as we discovered was his name used to come and frequently chat with us after we finished business there. He was very knowledgeable on his trade and also surprisingly in many other topics.

After a while the two brothers even started to cart the stuff to our home and came and adviced us on landscaping. We were also frequently getting free plants and other garden stuff when we visited them. I should have realised from all the free gifts and the enthusiasm my wife showed, that this was also a bit strange. But it took me more time to realise this.

And then it happened. I was driving past the garden centre one day on a sleepy afternoon and was surprised to see my wife's car parked there. I noticed that she had managed to squeeze her car into their compound without parking it by the road like we usually do. As i was not too busy myself that afternoon, I thought i would join her and browse around the garden. I couldn't see anybody around as i walked in, but noticed that Aj's bike was parked under some trees. I walked around slowly expecting to see my wife but didn't do so. I was about to call out her name when I heard Aj's deep voice faintly. I realised that it was coming from one of the sheds that were in a far corner of the garden.

I don't know what made me do it, but i circled around the shed without allowing myself to be heard and approached it from behind. His voice could be heard louder now though I couldn't quite make out what was being said. I could not hear my wife's voice at all. When i peered through a small crevice in one of the wooden boards I got the shock of my life. This virile young Adonis was with his shirt off and petite wife was standing in front of him with her face buried in his hairy chest. Due to the big difference in heights my wife's face just reached his lower chest. I know that I should have jumped in then and there to put a stop to what was going on, but for some strange reason didn't do so. Something in the back of my mind told me to stay back and see what was going on. I also needed to hear what Aj was saying to my wife. As I edged in closer to get a better look, i noticed that her hands encircling his waist were deep inside his jeans. Aj was repeatedly nuzzling her neck and ears while pressing her slender body on to his as if he wanted to fuse their bodies together.

He was saying 'mata tikak ida dendako madam. Api hondha sapak gamuko..' ('Let me continue this madam. Let us enjoy ourselves'). Though this shocked me even more, I felt a stirring in my loins which was unmistakable. I needed to see more of this. He nuzzled at her head trying to get her to lift it up towards him while his hands roamed all over her body. I was pleased to notice that she was showing some restraint at his attempts to get her to to lift her head. But i realised that she was having no second thoughts at stuffing her hands deep down the back of his jeans. In a few moments his roaming hands had managed to unbutton the top of her blouse and his his large paw was squeezing her breast. That made her moan out aloud for the first time. My wife has a thing about her breasts being fondled and goes really crazy by it.

Aj must have sensed that he was on a winner move and deftly pushed his jeans half way down his thighs and i noticed he was going commando. Whether my wife had noticed this happening i did not know, but i saw that her face lift up towards him and in a trice their lips were locked in a deep carnal kiss. Their moans of pleasure were quite loud and I could see Aj taking the chance to push down her skirt to the ground and pull her buttocks closer to him.

As her skirt came off my wife suddenly panicked, 'aney kawuruwath ei. Nawaththannako.' (Someone might come, please stop). He was not to be stopped now. 'naha, mey welawata kawuruwath ennay naha. Baya wenna epa madam. ('No, at this time of the day nobody comes here. Don't be scared ma'am')

But my wife was probably too scared to be without her skirt, and hastily bent down and pulled it up, regaining some modesty. I heard Aj say something to her and then he put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down on her knees. I couldn't stay to watch anymore and hurried out of the compound and drove away. But i couldn't just leave either, knowing what maybe happening. I parked on a byway and waited with my head in turmoil. But within two or three minutes my wife drove past. I was quite ecstatic that she had resisted temptation and left him.

Later that evening when i got home I looked for any change in her behaviour but found none. In fact she revealed that she had been to the garden centre that afternoon. 'Did you find anything nice?' I asked innocently. 'Yes, quite a few plants.'

I enthusiastically asked to see them and she coolly informed me that they would be dropping them off tomorrow morning. Did this mean that my wife was not concerned about the incident at the garden centre? I was rather taken aback when she told me that she was on leave from work and would be there to collect the stuff delivered from the garden centre.

My heart started pounding when i realised that she must have invited Aj to our home when i was away at work inspite of the garden centre incident. I was erotically aroused by the possibilities, and this resulted in us having some vigorous sex that night.

I also formulated a plan to keep an eye on the happenings next day using our extensive security camera system which could be viewed via my smart phone.

Next morning i left for work as usual about 9.00am while my lovely wife was still snoozing in bed. I checked the camera system as soon as I was a few hundred yards down the road. To my surprise I saw that she was already awake and on the phone in our bedroom, but i could not make out what was being said. The phone call was short and she disappeared to the bathroom and I proceeded to office. When i checked about half hour later from office, i could catch glimpses of her in the kitchen and living room. I noticed that she was in a rather short summer frock which looked quite revealing. I was in a quandary whether to rush back home and try to avert a possible scandal or to watch from afar. The decision was taken out of my control as my wife suddenly opened the front door and stepped out. As i switched to the outside camera I saw that our roller gate was opening.

It was with mixed feelings that I watched Aj ride in on his big motor cycle. I noticed that he was briefly dressed than usual - a figure hugging skinny T shirt, cut off shorts and leather sandals. The resolution on these new cameras allowed me to see everything in vivid detail. As the roller gate closed shut my wife stepped into camera view from the front door step to greet him. Her face was radiant when he reached into the carrier basket of his bike and presented her with three flower plants. They walked out into the garden with the plants in hand and I kept switching cameras to follow their progress. It seemed that they were discussing where to plant the new plants and there didn't seem to be anything amiss. I couldn't get any audio input at all in the garden. I was starting to get my hopes up that everything was fine and this was a purely professional visit.

They returned to the house in about 10 minutes and my hopes were shattered. My wife being the very gracious hostess got him sitting on our brand new sofa and disappeared into the kitchen saying she would get him a drink. Aj didn't remain seated but stood up and slipped of his sandals, pulled off his T and walked around our living room in bare feet and sat down again. I couldn't help noticing that he was luxuriantly hairy in the correct places. As soon as she reappeared with 2 glasses of fruit juice in hand he accepted his and gestured to my wife to sit next to him. I was rather ecstatic as she demurred. Was she coming to her senses and resisting this virile guy, however strong the temptation?

Aj would have nothing of it. He reached out and pulled her by her hand and made her sit by him. 'Mokada madam, bayawelada?' (Why ma'am, are you scared?) He asked in his deep growly voice. She giggled softly and shook her head. 'Ehenam langata endako' (then come closer to me). He put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to him. She didn't show any resistance and leaned on his hairy torso. Aj brought his glass to her lips allowing her to sip his drink. It was a romantic sight but not a happy one for me.

Though it was difficult to follow their murmured conversation it was obvious it was romantic. In a few minutes my wife had her head buried in his hairy chest, her favourite position it seemed. Aj eased back on the sofa while stroking her bare shoulders. I wished i could zoom in the camera as my wife seemed quite busy. It seemed as if she was kissing his nipple making him sigh in ecstasy. This was something she never used to do for me, so he must be a very special guy for her to go to all that trouble. I could clearly see Aj opening the top button of his cut off shorts and easing down the zipper. Then he slowly eased her face up to meet his in an open mouthed kiss. I should have been livid with rage, but realised that i was experiencing a quickening of my loins. I was getting turned on by the sight of my wife French kissing another man, albeit a virile and handsome younger guy.

My wife loves kissing and will spend long periods smooching away if allowed and gets completely turned on by it. It was evident that Aj seemed to be an expert kisser by the way their bodies writhed as the kissing continued. He pulled her on top of his body as the kissing continued and his large hands roamed all over her body. The thin straps of her frock were teased down off her shoulders without any resistance on her part. The moans emanating from my wife confirmed that she was fully turned on and i was curious how this would proceed. I got up and locked my office door to avoid being disturbed.

When i returned to my desk i found that Aj had managed to pull up my wife's short dress revealing her skimpy knickers. I couldn't help but admire my 40 year wife's firm buttocks and thighs. He pulled her thighs apart making her straddle his slim hips. I am sure that she would have been able to feel it, if he was sporting a hard on. The writhing continued and i was sporting a hard on myself at the erotic display.

The seduction continued undisturbed and her dress was peeled down even further with none of the reluctance I had seen from my wife the day before at the garden centre. In fact she raised herself up probably allowing Aj to see her pert girlish breasts. Though i couldn't see Aj's face from my camera angle from the ensuing actions, i could guess that he probably dived in and started kissing or sucking her nipple making her rear back her head in intense pleasure. Her moaning became louder as well. Aj was now on a winner technique. My wife loses control completely if her nipples are kissed or nibbled on and he seemed to have chosen the right technique. The erotic teasing on her breasts continued unabated making my wife moan and squeal in pleasure and repeatedly throw back her head as he made all the correct moves.

I heard him say something which i couldn't quite make out due to the poor audio quality. But she slowly moved off his body almost reluctant to stop all the pleasure he was giving her. Aj lifted his hips off the sofa and slowly pushed his shorts down his strong hairy thighs. His cock sprang up almost making me gasp. I had always prided myself as having a large cock which was about seven inches long. But this guy's seemed much longer and very much thicker and sporting a huge head. I could also see the awe on my wife's face as she stared at it almost reverentially. Did this mean that this was the first time she was seeing it?

Was this their first successful tryst? Did i need to rush home and put a stop to it?

Aj pulled my wife's small hand onto his rampant cock. She did not have any reluctance about handling it and started moving her hand up and down slowly, drawing some heavy breathing and soft growls from Aj.

'Api udata yamuda' ('Shall we go upstairs') my wife asked.

'Madamgey kamaththak' ('Whatever you want ma'am') he said getting up from the sofa and dragging her by the arm. It was almost with envy that i watched his huge cock slap up against his flat belly. There was also a feeling almost like pride, a pride about my forty year old wife being able to generate such intense sexual attraction in such a very masculine young guy who was more than fifteen years younger than her.

'Ada sir keeyatada enne?' ('What time will sir come') he asked obviously referring to me while stepping out of his shorts.

'dolahen passé enda puluwan' ('might come after twelve') she replied, leading the way towards the staircase leading up to our bedroom. I could not bring myself to switch to the camera in our bed room even though my treacherous genitals were of another mind.

To be continued.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers