Garden Centre Ch. 02

Story Info
Is he starting to accept that his wife has got a lover?
2.6k words
3.67
23.4k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

It was a tortured morning that I spent in office. I could not get any useful work done as my mind played out so many scenarios between Aj and my wife. Come 12.30, i headed out of office almost reluctant to go and face my dear wife. How would i react to her, after seeing this morning's happenings? I must have been so engrossed with my thoughts that i hardly noticed anything on the drive back home.

As i drove inside and parked under the car porch my wife appeared at the front door smiling widely. 'Hi dear how was work?' she asked cheerily. 'Ok i guess.' I managed to reply stepping through the doorway.

'I asked Aj to have some lunch and go, he helped so much in the garden.' She said following me inside.

'You what...' i managed to say in disbelief. There sitting at the head of our dining table was Aj, apparently having lunch. 'Aj...' i interjected.

He half rose pushing back his chair to meet me. ('Sir i brought some plants and did some work in the garden. ma'am asked me to have some lunch before i go.' ('Sir mama pala tikak genalla Miduley wada tikakuth kara. Madam mata kaala yanda kiwwa.')

'That's good Aj.' ('Ah hondai Aj.') I managed to say, but my eyes were on him in amazement. He was in only a pair of shorts, but even more amazingly he seemed to be just after a shower. His wet tousled hair and the towel hanging on the back of his chair served to confirm.

'Ma'ams cooking is great isn't it sir?' ('Madamgey kama harima rasai neda sir?') He said. What surprised me was that he didn't seem to be one bit flustered to be half naked in somebody else's house. He was his usual cocky self. 'Come sir, you must be hungry.' ('Enda sir, badaginith athi neda.') He started to serve a plate of food for me as if i was the visitor in the house. I mumbled an excuse saying that i would freshen up and come, and escaped upstairs.

One look into our bedroom confirmed my worst fears. Though the bed sheets had been tidied up and the bed made up, there was no getting away from the odour of freshly ejaculated semen. Looking into our bathroom revealed that Aj would have had a shower in here. Water was still dripping down the glass walls of the shower cubicle. I was strangely turned on wondering whether my wife joined him here too.

I did a quick change of clothes and went downstairs to join them. Aj had already finished his lunch and casually pushed out a chair right next to him. My wife was already seated on the other side and starting her lunch. We chatted as we finished our lunch as if everything was ok. Surprisingly enough i actually felt quite relaxed and OK with the two of them. He left soon afterwards grabbing his T shirt off our sofa.

I just could not bring myself to raise any controversial questions like why she had offered him our shower as i too was in a very sexually aroused state. And sure enough we had some hugely enjoyable sex during siesta time that afternoon. I was constantly reminded that i maybe be ploughing through her cunt which was still wet with his cum while we fucked and it only served to inflame my passion further.

I kept constant watch on our house through our security system in the days to come with nothing report. My wife was also back at work too and we hardly saw each other over the next few days except for dinner. But our sex life improved tremendously and we had pretty awesome sex every night in the next few days.

I also secretly managed to upgrade our security system to cover all the interior spaces of the house with 2 angles and HD cameras with remote zoom capability. I had to come home early for 3 days to accomplish this.

And then it happened again, she told me one morning that she might call in sick as she was having a headache. I told her that i would come back in the afternoon to check how she was and bring her some lunch to which she agreed. I switched on the system as soon as got into office and there she was looking quite healthy and happy. As i was too distracted to get any office work done, i locked myself in my office asking not to be disturbed. Sure enough, by 10.00 she was welcoming Aj into our house.

They started kissing and pawing each other as soon as they were in the sitting room and Aj managed to get her naked in minutes while French kissing her. I was surprised by the way my wife's hand roamed wantonly all over his body. Even his hairy ass crack was not spared and Aj seemed to welcome all her attention by directing her small hands even towards his intimate regions.

I was slightly shocked when i saw her pulling up Aj's T shirt and taking it off. She seemed to love rubbing herself against his very hairy chest and abs. I noticed that he seemed to be pressing her down his body and encouraging her to kneel on the floor in front of him. Being the ever helpful guy he even helped by unbuttoning the top button of his cut offs. Gee, was he trying to do what i was thinking?

My darling wife was rubbing her small hands on top of his shorts and seemed to be stimulating him to no end. He got one hand behind her head and guided her head towards his crotch. At last she relented, and started to pull down his zipper. Aj quickly raised himself up from the sofa and pushed down the shorts so that she could see him in his full glory. My new HD cameras showed everything in vivid detail and i kept on switching between the camera views to catch every detail. Here was a good time to test the zoom function and it showed his rampant dark cock in its full glory. It had thick pencil like veins on its shaft and a short foreskin through which a ruby red cock head was visible. Yeah the detail was so good that i could easily make out shiny precum coating the area.

I realised that my heart was pounding. What was my dear wife going to do, when presented with such a heady and virile option? I didn't have to wait too long, as she took the the intelligent option i guess. She tentatively put out her tongue and touched his cock head making him moan loudly in pleasure. She then started lapping at his cock head like a greedy kitten at its milk. Aj was obviously experiencing extreme pleasure by the guttural sounds he was making and by the way he was holding her head with both hands guiding it exactly where he wanted it. Now the whole cock head was disappearing deep inside his mouth as he literally face fucked her. After more than 15 minutes the pumping movements started becoming faster, deeper and more erratic signalling that my wife was about to receive a full load of Aj's cum in her mouth. I realised that i too was fully erect and oozing precum, making my under wear wet.

'Ma'am i'm cumming, take it all...' ('Madam mata yanawa!! Serama gilinda.') Aj hollered. The wild bucking of his strong hips was the culmination, as he pressed his cock deep inside her mouth without allowing my poor wife to get a proper breath. I could see her swallowing frantically even as some creamy cum overflowed between her lips. He didn't let her take her face away and continued to press it to his pubes for a couple of minutes.

They rose up from the sofa shortly afterwards and went upstairs hand in hand not caring that they were stark naked. This time i did switch on the bedroom cameras and was afforded a thoroughly erotic sight of Aj seducing my wife. He had got her lying on her back at the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. Aj had positioned himself kneeling in between her wide open legs and he was bent down towards her crotch. The reaction he was drawing from her made it very obvious that he was eating her cunt and that too extremely skilfully. She was writhing in pleasure and she had her hands around his head.

She seemed to be pressing his head even closer to her cunt. I couldn't watch it any longer. I grabbed the the phone on my desk and dialled her number. Sure enough in about a minute i could here its ringing faintly in the background. My wife also seemed to have heard it and quickly pushed Aj away and ran out of the room grabbing a bed sheet around herself. Her phone was probably somewhere else. She was slightly breathless when she answered me.

'Hey how are you. Just called to see how you were doing. What are you upto? You seem out of breath.' I asked her teasingly.

'I was doing some cleaning when you called me. Had to run upstairs to take the call.' She lied convincingly. I switched camera views to see where she was. There she was, at the landing of the stairs. The bed sheet was still around her body. Then suddenly Aj appeared from her side without a stitch of clothing on his body and she waved him away. He was no to be stopped. He started to unravel the sheet around her body. As she was with the phone in one hand she could not effectively stop him.

'Are you coming home for lunch.' She asked me quickly. The voice was now tense and excited. 'I am not sure. I might if i finish some stuff here.'

'OK bye honey.' She quickly cut off the connection. Aj was with a big grin on his face and dragged her back towards our bedroom.

I returned home slightly earlier that day. Was i secretly hoping to catch them at it? Sure enough, his bike was parked right in front of our front door which was slightly ajar. My wife appeared at the door as i got out of the car. She seemed quite bright and bubbly but her face and lips seemed slightly swollen. It was no surprise after the pounding they had got earlier.

'Oh hello darling, you are early.'

'Yeah i came early to see how you were doing with your headache. Are you catching a cold? You look a bit flushed to me.' I said.

'Oh i am ok now. Did you bring some lunch because i didn't have time to cook.'

'Yes, i remembered to get some.'

'Oh good, because Aj's here and we can give him some.'

'He is?' I tried to sound surprised as i stepped into our living room. 'Did he come with more plants?'

'No he was just passing by and had noticed that my car was home, and just dropped in.' it was one big lie, as anybody passing by our home could not see inside our garden unless they scaled our wall and looked over it. I let it pass.

I noticed that our large screen TV was on playing a movie on a cable channel. Aj was not to be seen, but i noticed that his T shirt and probably his shorts were in a small heap at the end of the sofa. 'Where's Aj?'

'Oh he went to freshen up.' She said, indicating towards the stairs.

I went upstairs not knowing what to expect, and my wife said or did nothing to stop me. The tousled bed sheets in our bedroom said their own sordid story, but our bathroom seemed to be empty. I quickly changed into casual clothes and came out to the sight of Aj just stepping out of our guest bedroom stark naked while wiping his head vigorously with a small towel.

'Oh... Aj' was all i could interject as i took in his dark, superbly proportioned, muscular and hairy body. I guess my jaw dropped at the sight of his semi erect cock that dangled down between his thighs. I could hardly blame my wife for her infidelity, when the option was this magnificent specimen.

Hello sir isn't it awfully hot today. Ma'am gave me permission to take a shower.' ('Hullo Sir, maara rasnei neda ada. Madam kiwwa mata naaganna kiyala.') He didn't appear to be one bit flustered by his nudity in front of me as he started to wipe his back with the small towel allowing me to see him in all his glory with no shame on his part. Well, there was nothing for him to be shy about. As i tried to avert my eyes away i offered to get him a bigger towel. He laughingly accepted agreeing that it was too small to wear. Aj followed me into our bedroom making small talk while i rummaged inside the linen cupboard. The odour of sex and the tousled bed clothes were evident to me, as surely would have been to him too, but neither of us chose to comment. I also did not ask him where his clothes were. Was i going to accept this situation that was going on in our home?

'Oh there you are. I was starting to wonder what you were upto. Aj, sir has brought lunch.'

'Ah that's good, i am really famished. ('Ah hondai, mamanam hondatama badaginney hitiye.'.) Yeah you got to be famished after that marathon sex session with my wife, I thought. I sort of grudgingly admired the man. He was being very cocky to assume that he could invite himself for lunch in our home. We chatted freely while having lunch about gardening and films, to politics and working out. My wife took the chance to chide me for not taking enough free time for exercise while extolling the virtues of the daily gym routine of the young Adonis in front of us. But Aj continued to support me saying that I appeared to be in excellent physical shape. To anyone seeing this it would appear normal where 3 friends were having a meal together, even if one was only wearing a towel.

'Sir madam says she loves watching films. I have a good collection, I can bring some for you.' ('Sir, madam films balanda godak asailu. Magey langa hondha collection ekak thiyenawa, genalla denda pulawan.') I agreed to it enthusiastically as I too am a film buff. As usual, Aj took his leave shortly after lunch, inviting us to come and visit the centre as they had got a new stock of plants. I could not bring myself to ask my dear wife anything about what had transpired as i was in an extremely aroused state and needed to have sex very badly. We had a vigorous session on the very same bed that afternoon even though i knew that i was putting my cock into the very same place that Aj had done so a short while ago.

My wife commented later that we were becoming very naughty all of a sudden, making us both both chuckle in amusement. I suppose I really could not complain as I was having a better sex life ever since Aj entered our lives. After all, my wife could have done much worse in the selection of a lover.

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers