Garden of Eden

Story Info
Temptation of the forbidden fruit.
2.1k words
4
24k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What leads man or woman into temptation, seeking the delicacy of the forbidden fruit offered of Eve to Adam in the Garden of Eden.

My temptation was sitting across the table from me, holding me captive in his eyes. He has been my temptation for the past five years, the love of my life, that forbidden fruit, as we both were married. Whenever we could be together, temptation was my companion. My lover was full of knowledge, experience, a sexual magnetism, how could I not be drawn into his Garden of Eden.

The candle light danced across our faces as we ate dinner at a quiet restaurant overlooking the ocean. I can see the waves crashing along the shoreline, but I can only hear the sound of the foaming, white water lapping the shore in my mind. I feel a flush of embarrassment wash over me as I look up and see my lover studying me.

I smile, taking his hand in mine and kissing his palm, tracing my tongue across his heart line. I kiss each fingertip while looking deeply into his eyes, communicating my love for him.

My lover shifts uncomfortably in his chair, I know the affect I am having on him, its the same affect he has on me. We have a natural affinity with one another, that neither of us has felt in a long time with our spouses.

I am unusually quiet tonight. My lover asks of my pensive mood, but before the last word could slip from his mouth, he knew. This was our last night together, at least until we could plan another rendezvous. We live on opposite coasts, myself on the West and he on the East.

It is emotionally and physically draining, and I had thought a few times of ending it, but this man is my love and my heart, I couldn't stand having my heart ripped out. So, we suffer and endure, we make our times together special and meaningful.

The restaurant is beautiful and elegant, not the type of place my husband would venture to take me.

The booths are set on a curved terrace, descending downwards in stadium style seating towards the long expansive windows running along the full length of the restaurant, looking out towards the ocean. There are a row of tables for two running next to the windows, also the full length of the restaurant. Our table was next to the window overlooking the ocean.

The tables were set exquisitely, a deep blue cloth draped over the table, falling to the floor in a puddle of silk. Each table was then accented with fine china and linen napkins, an array of dripless candles lit each table.

The setting was romantic, the mood was sexy and the man was perfect in my eyes, what more could a girl ask for.

We had finished our dinner and we were now waiting for dessert. The restaurant had a small orchestra that played Big Band Era songs from the 40s and 50s. They started playing an old Frank Sinatra song "It had to be you."

My lover got up from the table and held his hand out to me. I looked up at him quizzically and he said "dance with me," I don't like to dance but without a second thought I took his hand and floated into his arms.

We walked to the small dance floor in front of the orchestra, taking me in his arms, our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. We held each other tight, melting together, feeling our hearts beating against one another.

He leaned down and kissed me, a heavenly kiss, as soft as the clouds, and as delicate as the wings of an angel. I lost myself in that kiss, swept away in passion as tangible as the morning sun. I wanted to wrap myself in that moment, to feel his strong arms enshrouding me in his warmth forever.

The music dripped like honey around us, slowly, seductively, sweetly. We weren't dancing so much as we were making love, the music our bed, eyes undressing each other, our bodies in sync, hands touching, saying more then words could ever convey.

A fire was raging deeply inside me, a want, a desire, a need, sometimes unquenchable, other times as abstract as the sweetness of a lemon.

I loved the way we moved together, the way we danced that slow sweet tango, the way his hands touched and excited me, I knew we

were making a night to remember. The song came to an end, but in our minds we were still dancing.

My lover lead me back to the table where our dessert was waiting, but I felt like I had just had my dessert.

The evening was moving exquisitely, torturously slow, my body was alive with anticipation.

Everything took on a sexual connotation, the way we licked our spoons, the escape of a moan as we sucked the sweet, creaminess of our dessert from each others fingers. My center pulsated, my sensations were heightened, I wanted and needed this man.

Dinner was coming to an end, but by the look in his eyes I knew the night was far from over.

We walked along the boardwalk back to our hotel. The air was cool and moist, a gentle breeze blew the curls from my face, and my dress continued its own dance around my legs.

We held hands, walking slowly, enjoying each others company, letting the anticipation of the rest of the night build.

As we reached the room and let ourselves in, my lover turned and locked the door. I walked over to the window to look out at the incredible view.

The moonlight lit up the calm ocean waters like a spotlight in search of sunken treasures.

I heard his masculine voice from behind me "Come here, let me show you another dance." I turned to look at him, mesmerized by the seductive invitation in his eyes and the velvet roughness in his deep voice, I walked slowly forward and found myself wrapped in a crushing embrace.

His lips moved against mine with tender, hungry, yearning, tasting and shaping them, fitting them to his own, then sliding back and forth as if he wanted more of me. The heat of his kiss increased, his tongue slid over my lips urging them to part, and the moment my lips yielded to the sensual pressure, his tongue plunged sweetly between my parted lips.

The wildly arousing kiss sent heat racing through me, I felt the intimate rising pressure of his body against mine, his hands stroking possessively over my back and breasts.

An urgent touch turned to a gentle touch, so sublime it was the mere wisp of the air as his hand moved past, igniting flames of desire wherever he touched me.

My lover edged me back towards the bed, his hands at my waist, untying the one thing that kept us apart....my dress.

I laid back on the bed, lifting my arms up in invitation, "come lie with me" I said as I looked at him with dreamy desire. He knelt between my thighs and hooked my legs around his.

He loved my body slowly with his hands and mouth, leaning over me but not yet touching his body to mine. He slid his hand down over the velvety smoothness of my lips at the apex of my thighs.

His fingers found my core and caressed me there until he could feel the heat and slippery wetness of my desires. I felt the gradual tightening in my breasts and the hardening of my nipples, the aching in my womb, surging desire along my inner thighs and the throbbing of my passage in between.

" Look at me " he said, I opened my eyes, heavy with unmistakable passion and love. " I am going to love you and let you love me" he said positioning himself carefully, then pressing inward insinuating himself into my warm being, gracefully moving over me like a bird in flight.

My muscles clenched tightly around him, pulling him into my depths. All sensations, all awareness became focused on the exquisite pain of my desire. I thought there could not be a more erotic sensation in the world then feeling his rigid length stretching me deep, clenching my inner muscles, preparing our bodies for the beginning of this intimate act.

My love circled his hips against me in a gently, grinding rhythm, plunging into me part way, then easing out, then plunging deeper the next time until I arched my hips beneath him, driving his full length deep into my warmth.

He began to move slowly within me, ignoring his bodies own tormented demands. I pressed my hips hard against his vibrating thighs, reaching for the fiery fulfillment he was determined to give me.

A low frantic, gasp escaped my lips and my lover steadily increased the tempo of his deep, driving, thrusts. "Reach for it. I am right here, I will give it to you I promise he said in an aching, ragged, whisper.

A shivering ecstasy pierced my entire body, sending streaks of pleasure curling through me, coming faster and faster until they erupted in an explosion that tore a scream from my throat.

Bending his head he kissed me one last desperate time before driving into me with his full weight, hard and deep, allowing the blessed release of all his need, all his pain, all his love into me.

It was a moment of extraordinary oneness, where we met and merged becoming one self. I suddenly became conscious of a surge of love so intense that it hurt.

Seconds, minutes, hours seemed to have passed before I became aware of the simple joy of being in the warmth of his arms, feeling the strength of him all along my body. I kissed his eyes, his temples, I parted my lips and kissed his mouth with love.

His hand stroked seductively over my shoulder and up and down my arm, sending feelings of yearning pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

I ached to be closer, to wrap my love around him and make him feel safe and protected.

Leaning over he kissed me, softly, lazily, I kissed him back feeling his warm body pressed firmly against mine, desire flowing thru me again like new blood.

We kissed for several more minutes, softly, our tongues dancing together, but the warmth between us soon turned to heat and we were ready without the need for more foreplay.

I slid my body on top of his to take my pleasure. I kneeled over him, my knees hugging his sides, taking hold of him I placed him at my entrance.

Spreading my hands on his chest I lowered myself down his length, holding him deep inside. I felt the pounding rhythm in my heart, the ache spiraling gradually upward thru my center, into my breasts, and thru every nerve ending in my body.

I looked down into his eyes, there I saw the assurance that this man, my lover would take me to the end.

Placing his hands lightly on my hips, he said in a voice raspy with desire "ride me." I placed my hands on his chest and lifted myself almost off his hardness, then bringing myself slowly down his shaft into a deep descent, searching for that one spot, obscured within.

I could feel the pulsing of his rigid shaft and the violent hammering of his heart against my breasts. His hands gripped my hips tighter, holding me still as he drove himself over and over into me, each time hitting that obscure spot.

Waves of sensations shot thru me, building into a frenzy of vibrant streaks of ecstasy.

I heard myself cry out, the sweet release of my burning passion screamed thru my body, gripping and releasing the hardness embedded inside me. My muscles tightened and I could feel him warm, pulsating, throbbing inside me.

My loves body shuddered as I felt the spasms of his fulfillment gripping him, having no control over his own release. I felt his warmth flow into me at the exact moment I cried out.

His body shuddered again and again as my body drew from his a lifetime of pent up passion and need. I drained everything of him and replaced it all with love.

Still intimately joined I moved to my side, laying my head on his chest, listening to the thundering of his heart relaxing. He brushed a tender kiss across my temple before closing his eyes in contented bliss.

I laid there wrapped in his arms feeling utter completion. As I closed my eyes and drifted off I whispered "I love you" somewhere from his thoughts my love whispered "I love you too."