Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 06

Story Info
Veronica joins Mrs. Chester and Jasen.
2k words
4.35
40.6k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolmrs
schoolmrs
139 Followers

The doorbell rang, it was Veronica.

"Hello." Dot smiled as she opened the porch door.

"How are you?" She asked as she entered.

"Oh fine." Dot said. "Now we are getting the garden sorted. I like having my undergrowth trimmed and tidied."

Dot thought of the garden to the house and a moment later of her personal front garden which was also in need of attention. She must get around to giving herself a trim. She was quite bushy either side of her knicker line these days and it wouldn't do. Whilst she was not wearing any in the summer heat it was not so noticeable, but come the autumn she would need to get snipping.

"I heard you were having your garden tended to by a nice young man," Veronica smiled a half dirty smile, thinking that she would not mind such ministrations herself.

"Yes," Dot smiled.

"I was talking to Jonathan at the weekend," said Veronica. "And I was thinking that it's time the energies of that athletic young man were directed to more constructive activities. Cycling is all very well but it doesn't help you pay the bills at home, or keep our gardens tidy."

"Indeed well he's been a big help here that's all I can say," Dot added.

"Only today he couldn't come so he sent his friend Jasen."

By now the two older women, Dot in her 40's and Veronica a little younger were approaching the kitchen window.

"Is that him?" said Veronica glancing out at the black boy bending and heaving.

"Yes he's a cyclist too apparently. He's at the same college as Jonathan."

"Does he know what he's doing?"

"Oh yes," thought Dorothy.

"He's already been having an effect," she added as thought about her wonderful climax in the bathroom earlier that day.

"Oh yes, he's already made a difference." She said reflectively.

"I bet he has" said Veronica slyly wondering to herself how well endowed this Adonis was, when he was erect.

"Well there's not an ounce of fat of that one anyway, you do seem to pick them," she said turning to Dot.

"Well I didn't pick him, he was just filling in for Jonathan."

"Oh, does that mean he's available when Jonathan comes back?" asked Veronica with interest.

"I'm not sure." Replied Dorothy. "I'll ask him later if you like."

Dot was in a dilemma as she now realized she liked both workers. She didn't want either tending other women's gardens over her own.

"Well I can ask now I think he's coming in."

Jasen was approaching the kitchen door, his smooth half naked body glistening with sweat. His long dreadlocks were tied back to allow him to see what he was doing. He was clad only in dark blue tight fitting shorts and trainers.

Veronica's eyes wandered freely, and greedily. They roamed over his shorts,

"Definitely something in there," she thought and not even hard I'll bet. She was already thinking about how she could borrow him.

"Err well Linda did say she might need some help and one of my neighbours too"

"I bet they did, trust Linda," thought Veronica smiling.

"We all have our needs and many of those would be eased by the use of a firm long and probably willing penis." She thought.

From her own rapid and recent researches both Jonathan and Jasen possessed one of similar measure. She would be only too glad to help relieve one or both boys after a couple of minutes in her hands. She slid up the sleeves on her white blouse, folded her bared arms and looked at the black boy as he opened the back door and entered the kitchen. She wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

"Hello Jasen. Dorothy has been telling me all about you. You keep yourself fit, you should be with the Olympic team, I bet you can run fast with those legs."

"Well I cycle to keep fit," he replied shyly.

"I can see you look after yourself, very nice, very athletic, turn around."

Dot was a little taken aback as Veronica ordered him around.

"Oh yes." She reached out, her bunch of silver bracelets jangling on her arm, touching his right shoulder tip with her hand then sliding it firmly and slowly across his shoulder and down his back to the top of his shorts.

The feel to Veronica was, "Fantastic, firm, fresh, fit... mmmm."

Then she carried on down his right thigh and onward down his leg to his foot as Veronica bent down.

"Turn around." He did so meekly. He looked a little uncertain at the attention he was getting.

Veronica her head now at waist height looked up to see a definite swelling in his shorts.

Dot was still surprised and even more so as Veronica slid her hand back up his body from shin to knee to thigh and amazingly up the front of his shorts. Fortunately for everyone it seemed his erection was off to the right and so her hand missed it. Then Veronica was back on to his bared flesh, his smooth barely discernable six pack. As her hand slid upwards she couldn't resist scraping a fingernail tip on his left nipple and lingering there oh so slightly until she reached his strong shoulder. Finally she let her hand trail gently down his dark, smooth, toned, right arm.

"Mmm delightfully athletic," murmured Veronica taking in his whole figure once more.

By now the erection in his shorts was getting much more pronounced and both Dorothy and Jasen all the more embarrassed, but Veronica wasn't. No she was one step away from reaching forward yanking down his shorts and giving him a rough, ready and rigorous hand job there and then in Dots kitchen. In her head she was doing it, kneeling and pulling off his beautiful, black cock. It might make a mess on the floor, but there was sure to be plenty of kitchen roll if she knew Dot. Her only uncertainty was whether he would be pink, purple, or brown under his foreskin when she peeled it back.

"Ok, so your done for today Jasen?" Asked Dot trying to sound normal.

"I'll get you some money." She went out to the hall and Jasen partly followed.

"I could do with some help when you are available young man," Veronica spoke to the side of him, staring at his body still.

Jasen was a little uncertain, nervous, but also a bit excited. He glanced down.

"Cancel that," he thought, "a lot excited."

He saw the beginnings of a damp spot just at the end of his long firm swelling.

He had never come across such a forward older women like Veronica. She stared at him seriously arms bared and folded across her chest, jangly bangles sliding down to her wrists again.

"I have to warn you though that whilst I pay well, I am strict on timekeeping and other matters..." she added sternly, half smiling.

Jasen heard the word, 'strict' and his cock involuntarily pulsed.

Veronica caught sight of the movement and let out a very quiet moan as she recognized his desire to be punished! That would be the cherry on the icing on the cake so to speak she thought. In her head she was already making plans for him, and his cherry.

She glanced at him again as he moved to the hall and spotted his damp spot, difficult to see with the dark colour.

"Wow!" She thought.

She pondered whether he was bushy shaved or simply not yet that hairy and smiled to herself. It had been a while since she had savoured some fresh meat. Young and black meat, were two novelties for her.

"Would you like to change before you go home?" Asked Dorothy, now really quite hot and bothered, and sort of hoping he would and do so right there in the hallway.

"Err no if I can borrow the shorts I'll come back in them tomorrow'." He reached into his bag for his sweat top, his shaggy dreads swinging over his eyes once more. Determined to ensure she had her share of touching the boy up and not simply leaving it to Veronica, she leant forward.

"Oh hold on a moment," said Dorothy as he straightened up in front of her,

"You seem to have something down your front."

She had noticed the sticky vanilla trail from his chest over his abs to the top of his shorts.

She just wanted to lean forwards and lick it off but realized how inappropriate that would be. Instead she did as she had done for years for her messy boys. She spat into her fine cotton handkerchief which she had taken from her sleeve, and resting, a steadying hand on the boys left shoulder began rubbing the line of vanilla from the top of the trail to the bottom. His skin was warm, dark and smooth. It felt "delicious" she thought.

"Nearly done," she said as he stood with his arms still above his head as he waited to slip his top on again. She neared his navel and spat a fresh gob of saliva into her cloth. She poked her forefinger inside and glanced up at him.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah," he croaked. He was starting to lose his ability to speak entirely.

She looked again and noticed a gap opening up at the top of the front of his shorts. She realized the elastic waistband was being pushed out by him, or more accurately being pushed out by a very long, strong, firm, penis.

"Almost there," she added, again stifling a smile as she realized the effect she was having on him.

Her finger neared the top of his shorts and again she glanced at his face as she slipped her cotton wrapped forefinger slightly inside. The boy coughed suddenly and she realized that her fingernail had just contacted the tip of his very full penis, now sticking upwards.

"Oops," she said smiling slightly.

However rather than withdraw, she simply curled her finger slightly and scraped it across the slit. She felt him shudder as she repeated her action.

"I think that's got it," she said.

He grunted and breathed heavily.

"Yeah," he croaked again.

The gap at the top of his shorts opened further she realized, because he was getting even harder.

"Just another couple," she said and flicked her fingernail albeit wrapped in the cloth, again.

"God this is incredible" she thought and felt a trickle.

She leaned away. "All done," she said and smiled.

"See you tomorrow," she said studying his torso as his top slid down.

Veronica emerged from the front room and now also noticed the state of the lads dress.

"Wow, those shorts," she thought. "Talk about divide and rule."

The front seam now neatly divided his testicles, for both women to see.

As the youth bent over to gather his clothes from the hall chair Dot studied his bottom and absent mindedly sucked the moist end of the handkerchief.

"Mmm," she thought there was definitely something else on it besides the taste of vanilla ice cream. The taste of anticipatory dribble on his part perhaps.

Jasen could not wait to leave. He mounted his bike under the watchful gaze of both women then pushed off down the road. He was hard and horny. Excited, but also worried. They were one step away from jumping me he thought, or had his hormones made him imagine it? He never knew how needy women of their age could be or seemed to him, to be.

There were lots of games, but nothing had been said to him directly. He wondered whether his mate Jonathan got the same attention when he worked there.

He had not got that far when he began to notice a churning sensation between his thighs more specifically in his balls. Being perched on a bicycle and pedalling fast to get home did not help. He soon realized he had actually cum in the shorts as felt something sticky down his leg.

"No hands." That was a first for him.

Only now did he realize how turned on he had become at the hands of these women. Their handling of him in turn, had, by degrees got him really going. The swelling and stiffening of his penis had only been the start and he was grateful he was no longer there. Yet despite all this he was still not sure if this was all imagined, rather than real.

End of part 6

schoolmrs
schoolmrs
139 Followers