Gardening with Granddad Ch. 02

Story Info
Summer fun continues in the garden between generations
1.3k words
4.2
196.8k
30
0

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lots of awesome feedback Granddad has encouraged me to write more chapters about us over the past 4 years. I have changed a few details to protect us but it’s pretty much all true. Hope to hear from you again.
Jimmy

It really wasn’t until Granddad left and I was unwinding in the house that I realized what had really happened. I had sex with guys at school and some older men in the park and washrooms and stuff but nothing had ever compared to what we had just done together. And I didn’t know what to do about it he was my grandfather and that freaked me out just thinking about what my parents and grandmother would do.

I fell asleep on the couch exhausted from our exploits and definitely wiped from the beer and joints. When I woke up the sun was shining through the window and Granddad was on his knees sucking my rock hard cock. He was wearing his construction boots and nothing else. I started going fucking wild seeing his bald head bob and and down on my meat and it took all of 15 seconds for me to cum.

He said he had brought coffee with him but couldn’t resist having his cream first. We laughed, he opened our coffee and just laid back on the couch knowing a quick blow job wasn’t the end of our fun.

He asked me how I felt about yesterday and I told him I had never experienced that before and was very worried about mom and dad and grandma catching us. He said my parents weren’t an issue since they were away and that grandma would never come over while we were working. And besides, between her golf, bridge and other tings she was busy all day.

I asked him about me being his grandson and he told me nothing could make him happier than having me as his boy and us being lovers. He told me I was the hottest guy he had ever fucked and he wanted us to be together for a long long time. I told him I definitely wanted that and planted a huge kiss on his lips feeling his stache and 3 day growth on my smooth face.

I said there was going to be a huge problem getting the garden done since all I’d want to do all summer is fuck. He said not to worry he definitely had a plan to finish the project that would have us fucking all we wanted too!

With that he put his coffee down, flipped me over, spit on his cock and rammed in in my hungry boy hole. While I was till open from his raw fucking the day before I was till tight around his thick old uncut cock that showed no mercy plowing me. I wanted him bad and couldn’t imagine living without my senior lover from now on. The fact that he was 68 made it so much hotter and being my Grandfather just sent me over the edge. I had thought about wild scenes and sometimes when older guys in their forties were fucking me imagined being their son but never dreamed it could be so real. He was grunting and telling me how much he loved my boy pussy and I was in heaven knowing I was making the old guy happy. I told him not to cum I need more and with that jumped off his cock and rammed it down my throat wanting to taste everything he could feed me. The fact that his meat had been inside me was so hot and I could taste my very own hole on his throbbing cock that was oozing precum in my mouth. He forced me to open my throat wide and take every inch of meat and I had no
choice but to swallow every drop of mega thick man cream he unloaded in my young hungry boy throat. I wanted it all and he sure gave it to me good.

I said to Granddad it would be impossible to get any work done with him around and maybe he should’t come anymore so I could finish the garden. He told me he had figured out a solution that would take care of everything. He had arranged for several guys from the landscaping company to begin work the next day so that the project could be sped up and completed allowing us to have the next six weeks to play all we wanted. I was happier than ever and Granddad said he was sure the guys could finish in 3-5 days if he pushed them hard enough and we both pitched in. I said I was game and would do anything to have my days free to fuck!

We didn’t even think about working that day. Granddad had already filled my pussy with his juice and I was eager for lots more. He was lying on his stomach drinking beer and the sight of his huge hairy ass was driving me nuts. I dove between his legs and started licking and sucking his ass. He instantly spread his legs and with them his ass allowing me to get right in and taste the sweat and thick hair around his juicy old fuckhole. I wanted to eat it forever it was so delicious. All I could taste was sweat dripping down his crack into his thick bush and the bitter taste of meat that had come from his manhole. Tasting him was unbelievable. I had eaten ass before of guys from school but generally they were smooth and not as sweaty and fuckin tasty. I probed his hole with my tongue and could feel him opening wider and wider the more I forced my tongue inside him. The cave inside his hairy hole was even more bitter and tasty. I wanted to eat his ass all day. He reached backed and pulled his massive cheeks apart further letting me get my tongue right inside to probe and taste all I wanted. I was shocked when I discovered hard bitter man made morsels inside him. I pushed them back and forth and could feel his pressure pushing them towards my tongue. This was absolutely the hottest thing I had ever experienced. My own grandfather’s ass open and feeding me. I wrapped my boy tongue around one of the lumps and sucked it out of his hole into my waiting mouth. The taste was unbelievable and I was surprised how easily it went down. My tongue quickly went back in to clean up and I was even more surprised at the size of the log that was waiting for me. I knew I was going for it so I grabbed his big hairy ass pulled the cheeks apart and rammed my hungry tongue all the way in. He obviously knew how hot I was for him as he slowly forced his very own meat into his grandson’s mouth. I wanted every thick bitter inch of it and just opened my throat and let him feed me all of it. The size made my throat dry and it was more difficult to swallow but the fact that I was serving my grandfather made me want to never stop. He got off my face and told me there’s be lots more in a few minutes lighting a thick joint and opening fresh poppers at the same time.

While he lit the joint I took a huge whiff of poppers then we exchanged the two me toking him snorting poppers. And, it was till only 9:30 am – I knew today would be the wildest most happy day of my life. We finished the joint and stoned and high on poppers Granddad asked me to get us some more cold beer. I went in the kitchen my hard cock leading the way. As I got us two ice-cold beer, I could hardly wait for the rest of the day.

Again, we’d love to hear from grandsons and grandfathers or man and boy lovers anywhere!