Gardening with Granddad Ch. 04

Story Info
His summer with Granddad takes a hot turn.
874 words
4.34
152.8k
22
0

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was still spinning and it was like someone had stunned me when I started coming to. I was so high that it took me a minute to realize Ron was snorting the poppers and thrusting them under my nose alternately. We were inhaling like crazed animals and then I realized – I could free him pressing against my asshole. Every inch of his cock was pounding against my hole that was so tense and tight I knew why he was force-feeding me poppers. He left me holding the bottle on my own and began thrusting forward with more force each time he leaned in towards me.

There was no way I could take him. No one ever had. If a pussy couldn’t open my hole couldn’t I was sure. As his head began spreading my hole apart the pain was intense and searing. I could feel the whiteness of his pain. For sure I was going to pass out again.

Here was this giant black beast, towering over me out of control. His cock was so big he was a foot away and I could see it beating against my young pink hole. Granddad would kill Ron if he ever found out. Fuck, he would kill me. I was completely at my black master’s mercy and second by second I could feel my ass relaxing knowing I was going o be his white teen whore. I knew he was about to live his dream.

I kept saying “Please don’t, stop you’ll rip me apart.”

Ron just kept smiling saying,” Baby I never knew it would be another man who made this come true.”

I knew then this was to be the hottest night of my life. That Ron would own my ass like no man before, or after. That I was going to be a pig for black cock from that minute onwards.

Finally, with a huge gush of aroma I screamed “Fuck me you mad black bastard, fuck my white hole.”

With that Ron looked at me, ”Yes baby from now on you will beg for your black daddies cock everyday,” and with that he was in me.

I have never felt pain like that before. Granddad was huge. Ron was gigantic. My ass would never be the same again. Inch by inch he pushed his endless black meat inside me. I spread my muscles legs over his massive shoulders opening my hole for his glory meat. I wanted to give him everything I had and I knew he wanted the same.

“ Baby, I know you want this cock all the way,” he screamed,” and Ron is gonna take care of his hot little white boy real good, feel it baby feel my huge black monster inside you.”

I said to Ron, ”Oh daddy, I never dreamt a black man would be like this, I want it all fuck me with it all now please sir ALL,” I begged.

With the aroma back under his nose he began thrusting harder and harder then passed the bottle to me. AS I snorted more and more I could feel my insides being pushed open. I knew it was only a matter of seconds. With one giant push he forced the last 5 inches inside my waiting hole and I screamed like never before.

“ Come on baby relax and keep going,” he said forcing it in back and forth.

I just begged him to fuck me, ram this beautiful black hose inside me all the way over and over. He fucked me for what seemed like ours telling me it would never end now that he found a whore whose hole could satisfy his man cravings. I wanted him fully and begged him to cum.

“Fuckin fill me with black cum daddy,” I screamed telling him was ass had never taken a black cream load before.

He ginned and started a rhythm I knew was going to an in a mass explosion.

He told me,” Baby no one has ever had my whole cum load are you sure?”

I said,” Yes Sir I want my black masters load more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.”

With that Ron started going into spasms and I felt his cock go harder than concrete inside me – then he let loose. Gushing cum exploded inside me and I could feel the force against the back of my ass. Then it started running down my ass and leg. How much had this monster cum inside me? It was unreal!

My grandfather had satisfied every need I ever dreamed of. Ron was in a league of his own. Literally buckets of his black cum were running down my ass and legs. It was thick and warm and I was loving having given him what he had waited for all these years. I never wanted this monster black cock to leave my insides.

“Baby, you just gave me my first real fuck,” Ron grunted, “and baby I can tell you it won’t be my last,” he added with a grin ear to ear.

I knew I would never want for cock again between him and Granddad. And then it struck me like terror – GRANDDAD!