Gardening with Granddad Ch. 08

Story Info
He's back with Granddad forever.
2k words
4.53
81k
12
0

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Granddad arrived the next morning I was shaking and sweating. What if Ron said something today? What if everything exploded?

I was in the kitchen making coffee when he came in and said, “ Boy, I don’t know what happened last night but Ron called me this morning.”

I froze!

“ He said he’s quitting the crew and moving out west to start over – something he’s wanted to do for a long time,” said Granddad.

“OH”

“ Yeah, said he’ll be gone by week’s end,” Granddad continued, “ must have been some conversation you two had last night.” He just laughed and went outside.

I was relieved. Confused. Sad. And, off the hook.

I never saw Ron again.

The weather continued to be relentless and the crew arrived shortly after Granddad. He decided that the fencing, stonework, and ornamentation could go ahead and the gardening would have to wait.

It was strange without Ron, but a lot more comfortable. We had entered week three of what was to take only one week but no one seemed to mind and everyone was getting along great.

I also didn’t mind a really hot group of guys who had gotten used to working shirtless and in shorts that only made appearances in dreams. Everyday I tried to outdo myself and today was no different. On the weekend I had managed to find a wrestling singlet that looked like it had been used to scrub floors for the past twenty years. The insignia was barely visible and only threads remained on the straps, ass and crotch. It was a small and I should have worn a medium. Let’s just say, if I ever looked especially hot today was the day.

We had our morning coffee then set to work. Not having worn the singlet before, I had no idea that as the day progressed and I sweat more and more, the light grey-blue threads were becoming increasingly sheer.

Midmorning we devoured ice tea and water under the glare of the sun. Granddad said he had never been so relaxed and had never enjoyed working on a project so much either. He said given the heat I had better head back to the liquor store and stock up on beer for lunch and after work.

Then, he grinned.

I said, “ What is it?”

“ Nothin son,” he said handing me a wad of bills adding, “ get whatever you think we might need for the week.”

I set off in Granddad’s truck in my singlet and work boots pretty much unaware of just how sheer the outfit had become. There were 3 guys in the store shopping, the cashier AND the clerk.

Here was this tiny little kid, spiky red hair, hot bubble butt with eyes bulging looking at me in the aisle. I knew it was show time. If there was anything on the bottom shelf I had to bend over and look at it exposing my rock hard and tanned ass muscles. Then, when I stood up I had to adjust my cock and balls and the straps over my taunt nipples. The kid was going nuts.

It was then I realized why. I saw my reflection in a mirrored wall. Back on, the singlet was completely translucent – you could see everything. I turned quickly. Front on was no different! You could see my cock, balls, and nipples all pushing under the threads. I just grinned at the kid and said, “ Can you help me get some of this beer to my truck?”

He just picked up a case and headed down the aisle. I followed behind and we started loading the truck. When we got back in the store he went to pick up a case from the floor and I reached over him so my leg brushed against back and my cock was right above his head. The kid stopped dead in his tracks. Rather than taking something, I reached down and adjusted my balls, the kid watching the whole show. I then took the next case and he followed behind, eyes glued to my ass.

When we got to the truck I looked him straight in the eye and said, “ Sorry, if I wasn’t taken we’d be fucking as soon as you got off work.” He ran back into the store like a scared rabbit!

I finished stocking up and headed back home making a pit stop at a local butcher. I figured we should have some food for lunch or after work. Being a Monday, the placed was desserted.

Except for the butcher. Short, Italian, bald, heavy set, mid-50’s and lathered in black fur!

“I have a hot work crew at my place and need some meat to barebeque for them,” I said smiling at this hot Italian god.

“ An assortment of stuff?” he replied.

“ Sure, just make sure I get some of that amazing Italian sausage you’re so well known for.”

With that he turned and went into the walk-in cooler. I figured what the fuck and followed right behind. He was picking out sausage and I just went right up to him got on my knees and hauled his cock out.

“ No one but my wife has sucked my cock boy,” he said.

I just opened my mouth and devoured his fat uncut Italian cock. Even though it was short, it was thick and definitely worth feasting on. I reached under his apron and started rubbing his gut and chest. If Granddad was an ape, this man was every forest in the country. No one man could possible be this hairy. I glanced up and you couldn’t even see skin. It was just masses of black fur upon fur.

“ Comon you little cocksucker,” he said, “ comin in here wantin meat suck my cock boy.”

That was all it took and he started filling my mouth with his butcher cum. Gob after gob of thick cream blasted at the back of my mouth and I lapped like a hungry pig. Mario fixed me up with my order and let’s just say – I do all my meat shopping there now.

At lunch I just put out some cold cuts and bread along with buckets of ice-cold beer. It was devoured. Granddad said the meat was amazing, I just grinned.

Lunch lingered and work during the afternoon was slow. At 4 everyone called it quits and relaxed on the deck having a beer before heading home. Soon, only Granddad and I were left.

He was spraying the dirt with water preparing it for laying more stones the next day. In a flash he turned and drenched me with the water. He stood there laughing. I was relieved it was so humid.

“ Baby, what a picture.”

I turned to show him my backside.

“ Mmmm mmmm, very good boy – you know there is nothing you can’t see now that you’re wet baby,” he said.

I looked down and saw my cock, balls, and nipples with completely see through thread over what little of my body was covered.

“ I’ve never seen you look hotter,” Granddad said. I was thrilled. I had outdone myself! “Get me a beer would ya boy.”

I went up to the deck to get it and before I knew it Granddad was behind me, cock released, it had pushed through the threads covering my ass and was probing at my pulsating asshole.

I bent over and screamed, “ Fuck me Granddad I’m your boy to own and fuck forever.”

With that, his entire huge hairy cock was forced into my tight pink boy pussy. I kept screaming, “ Fuck me old man, fuck me now, fuck me harder, ram that big old cock inside me all the way, fuck me with your Granddaddy cock.”

The sweat was pouring off my grandfather and he was grunting with every thrust into my hungry male cunt. I kept squeezing my hole around his massive cock. I wanted him inside me all night.

“ Granddad I want you fucking me forever,” I screamed at him, “ I want my daddy’s father fucking me as his boy – own my ass with the cock that made my father – fuck with with your cock.”

“ That’s it baby beg for Granddaddy’s old meat up your ass – if your daddy could see you now pussy boy, taking his old man’s cock and loving every minute of it.”

“ Comon, fag boy ram that boy hole down on my big thick cock take it like a hungry pussy, beg to be seeded by a real man boy.”

I was back in heaven knowing I was with the man I was meant to be with. My grandfather owned me like no other man could, or ever would. He was perfect. This massive, old, hairy, hung man was fucking me like a wild beast. I was his whore and would be forever.

I grabbed the deck rail and allowed him to pummel my ass like never before. He continued to fuck my hole hard and without mercy. Each time he rammed his cock inside me felt like it was going in further and further. I was seeing stars and wanted to see the whole universe! I just kept thinking – FUCK< here is my own grandfather fucking me like a whore and we are BOTH loving every minute of it.

Then, he came, and came, and came. I felt torrents of hot liquid gushing inside me. I had no idea how one man could cum so much. He unloaded his tube in my ass and it flowed inside me and down the base of his cock and balls onto my ass, balls and thighs. God, this man was perfect.

His sweat dripped on my back. “ Boy, you are so fucking hot and that ass of yours is the perfect fuck hole for my cock,” he said.

“ Five more weeks baby – imagine five more weeks of wild fucking,” he said grabbing my nipples with his bear paws.

We sat on the deck catching our breath and drinking a beer.

“ Then what?” I asked

“ What?” he responded.

“ What’s going to happen when Dad and Mom come home and I go to college?”

“ Baby, it’s all taken care of,” he smiled. I looked puzzled at him.

“ I have a surprise for you – get dressed,” he demanded.

We got dressed and left in his truck. Half an hour later we pulled into the back lane of his house.

“ What’s going on?” I asked.

“Come on.”

We got out of his truck and entered the back gate which lead directly to the back of his garage. With that he handed me a key.

“ Go ahead – open it,” he said pointing at the door.

I took the key and opened the door. Inside were stairs that went up. Granddad just nodded. I went up the steps.

When I reached the top I couldn’t believe my eyes. There before me was a completely renovated loft – wooden floors, black leather furniture, stainless steel appliances, whirlpool bathtub – everything!

“ What’s this all about?”

He smiled, “ Baby, it’s yours.”

“ WHAT!!!!!!!!!”

“ If you live at home you have half an hour drive to school,” he said, “ if you live here it’s 2 minutes.”

“ Plus, you need your independence, you’re the only grandchild and I thought you might want to be a bit closer to….”

I threw my arms around his massive hairy neck and thrust my tongue down his throat. “ I fucking love you,” I screamed.

He said quiet down we don’t need anyone hearing. We stayed in each other’s arms kissing until I fell to my knees taking his throbbing cock in my mouth. We christened my new home with his second load of the day which gushed into my lungs as I reached the base of his hairy trunk.

Now I knew we would be together forever.