Gardening with Granddad Ch. 10

Story Info
Jimmy goes ALL the way.
3.2k words
4.37
97.3k
12
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was up with the sunrise knowing this would be the ultimate day. I showered, gelled my long blond hair so that it shone with a hot wet look and oiled my body from head to toe. I got it my wrecked, dirty, used construction boots and laced them up. Then I took from my chest a thick 2 inch wide stainless steel cock ring and forced my balls and cock through it. PERFECT. I had never looked better. My tan was golden and glistening, my hair like just out of a shower, the boots mega hot and the cockring the perfect outfit for the summer heat.

I then went downstairs and started the coffee. While it was brewing I started to roll big fat joints. Forty was the final tally. I laid them on a small silver plate, took my coffee and went out to the deck to await my gang.

Again, Mitch arrived first. Mitch was in his early forties. His hair had been red at some point but he was almost completely bald. His body was covered in light reddish fur and while not fat he sported an incredible barrel chest and the beginnings of a rockhard beer gut.

He threw his sack down and I got up to get his coffee.

"FUCKING JESUS JIMMY you've gone too far," he said.

I laughed and walked inside. I fixed his coffee just the way he liked it. Grabbed the tray and headed back outside.

"here's your coffee Mitch relax," I smiled, "for breakfast we have a special herb sensation."

His eyes widened and he said, "HOLY FUCK boy those are the biggest fuckin joints I've ever seen!"

"YUP," I laughed, "and today is gonna be the biggest fuckin do nothing day you've ever had."

Together we smoked the first joint. He took his white t-shirt off and drank his coffee, "Jimmy, you sure do know how to make a crew feel welcome."

I try Mitch," I said, "I don't think my grandfather has relaxed in 68 years so I thought I'd have some fun with him."

"I agree he's pretty intense," said Mitch, "and I've gotta tell ya there's no fuckin way I'd parade around in front of my grandfather like that EVER."

We laughed and lit the second joint. Next to arrive was Steve. Steve was physically the complete opposite of Mitch. Bearded, tattooed, long hair, close to 50 I guessed he had probably fucked many woman after lots of nights in seedy bars.

"Never fuckin ends around here guys," he said, "this is the best job we've ever had to do."

Mitch passed him the joint while I got his coffee. When I got back they had finished it and the two of them sat there drinking from their mugs obviously getting a good buzz.

"O to be your age again Jimmy," Steve said.

"What do ya mean man?"

"I just mean to be so laid back and not give a shit about anyone else paradin around the way you do and waitin on us, it's fuckin wild," he said.

"Yeah well I've had a great time so far this summer," I responded.

"And it's not over yet by the look of that tray," Mitch said laughin like mad.

Dave, Bob and Ian arrived together. Ian shouted, "Fuckin Christ dudes it smells like a weed factory back here," just as we were lightin up another joint. It got passed around as I got the thermos of coffee from the kitchen. I had dissolved x in it and they guys were very very getting into my herbal breakfast.

Then Granddad arrived. He didn't say a word and went right in the kitchen. I followed.

"Hey Granddad what's wrong?"

I thought he was going to kill me.

"Jimmy for fuck's sake you have gone overboard and you're way out of line here."

"O gramps they're having fun and enjoyin the morning – relax it's been a great summer."

"Jimmy for christ's sake you're naked runnin around the crew like some whore and for fuck's sake Jimmy I'm your grandfather."

"Yeah and you've gone along with all of this and have enjoyed every fuckin minute."

I could tell he was shocked.

"And even you know there has to be a limit," he asked.

"We'll see" I stormed out.

I took the tray passed each crew member his own joint and said, "okay boys day off and let's get high."

They lit up and from the kitchen door came granddad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The deck went dead silent. He had rolled half of my bag of weed in a brown paper bag like a foot long cigar. Smokin it it came out on the deck wearing his black work boots. AND NOTHING ELSE!

"looks like Jimmy is intent on wastin a day and I don't see why we should feel just as good as him boys."

The crew broke up and with that everyone of them stood up and tore their clothes off. I almost died I was embarrassed and knew they were laughing AT me.

Now there was an entire crew naked, my grandfather and me. Now that the tables had turned I wanted to run.

But they just kept smoking and takin turns puffin on granddad's giant cigar joint. Most of them were well stoned and on their second and third joint. There was no getting out of this now. All morning they barked orders for me to get beer and light their joints whenever they pleased. I was horny and rockhard all morning. Even though I had asked for it, I didn't really know what to do now that it was happening.

Finally Dave said to my grandfather, "I'd fuckin kill to have that kid around my house. My girlfreind's so fuckin lazy I'd put him to good use."

Granddad laughed sayin, "Go right ahead pal, he's askin for it."

"Get us all another round of beer boy," Dave shouted. And I jumped.

By lunchtime I was exhausted. I was in the kitchen getting steaks for lunch when Granddad came in and threw me into the livingroom.

"Fuck you're stoned Gramps," I said almost in tears.

He grabbed my hair and forced my face at his cock. I had no choice it was hard and in my mouth fucking my throat without any mercy. All I could hear was the crew on the deck laughing and having a good time. All while I was whoring for my own grandfather.


He thrust his huge old meat into me like never before and within seconds was dumping gobs of his cum down my throat making me choke and gag I had been so fast.

He came and while I was still swallowing his massive load pulled out, smacked me across the face and said, "that's just the beginning bitch." And walked away.

My cock had never been that hard. Today and what had just happened was the hottest day of my life.

I went back to the kitchen and getting lunch ready. Steve came in. I froze. He was so fucking hot. Covered in old faded tattoos, his beard and long greasy hair shining, I thought I would cum right there.

"Just goin to the bathroom, hope that lunch is comin soon," he said, "fuckin starving."

I watched as he walked down the hall and into the can. His back and legs covered in ink and his long hair half way down his back. I couldn't believe this hot booted womanizer was right in front of me NAKED.

I went down the hall and slipped into the room across from the bathroom. There he was in full glory. Half hard and pissing like mad. I had never seen a man like him. I figured I never would.

When he finished, he came out of the bathroom and instead of turning right he came straight ahead and into the bedroom where I was.

"I know you're a fuckin fag boy and if watchin me piss turns you on come in next time and don't go fuckin hidin behind doors."

He just left.

I was stunned. I figured my life was over. But he just left. I was just basting the steaks and putting them on the platter for outdoors when he came back in and back to the bathroom. I had no idea what he was doing. I just looked but he had already disappeared.

I went back down the hall and there he was standing over the toilet, cock in hand fully erect.

"Okay boy watch this, he proudly said.

With that, cum flew everywhere.

"Weed does that to me boy, have fun," he said leavin the can.

FUCK! I couldn't believe my eyes. This macho straight stud had just gotten off in front of me and his load was over the toilet, wall, floor.

I didn't waste a second and started to eat my lunch – Steve's load. Half way through I realized, Steve hadn't gone back to the deck but was standing in the doorway watching me feast on his cum. He didn't say a word. I just ate. When I finished he was gone.

I cooked their steaks and he didn't take his eyes off me the whole time. He had power and I was terrified. They ate their steaks, drank beer and smoked more. After lunch they all laid back an talked quietly among themselves. I ate alone. They were wasted. Steve kept staring.

I cleaned up as they all laid in the sun – booted and naked. In the kitchen I could feel Steve's eyes on me. Then he got up. He came in the kitchen, passed me his can of beer, and went back out. I couldn't figure – the can was full, what the hell? Then, as I went to take a mouthful I smelled it. He had loaded the can with his piss! When the fuck had he done that. He was watching as the can met my lips and I drank. I had feasted on his cream and now I had his golden juice. It was phenomenal. I was a straight man's pig and no one knew. I finished his piss and felt his warmth inside my body.

My grandfather would fucking kill me if he knew. But he never would, I'd make sure of that. I went to the deck and sat in the chair next to Steve's. I could feel the hotness of his man juice deep inside me. It was a sensation I had never felt before. A straight man was getting off watching me feed on his cum and I had finished a can of warm golden nectar. I was surprised by his actions.

"Women do the same things pig," he muttered. I just sat there.

"There's lots more where that he from," he continued, "just don't expect anything more."

With that he got up, took his beer and went in the house. Five minutes later he was back and when he sat down he put his can in front of mine and took mine as his.

Sitting there drinking from the can was a phenomenal turn-on. And no one suspected a thing. I could tell that the lunch and time that had passed had allowed my herbal breakfast to start wearing down. Steve was the first to reach for another joint. After he lit it, he immediately passed it to me. He lit a second one for him. If that's what he needed, I didn't care. I was thirsty and there was no way I was passing up any gift he had to offer. Soon everyone had lit up and the crew was rallying for a second go around. I headed to the kitchen for a round of beer.

Everyone was grateful for the frosty cans and I went back in and loaded the tray with a second round. This was the ultimate in summer vacation. And, Steve's surprises just made it perfect.

"I'm not stupid," Steve muttered at me when I sat down.

I just looked back at him.

"I've been watching for a month now, and know exactly what's goin on," he continued, "none of mine or anyone else's business and to be honest I can see why a guy MIGHT be tempted."

"I don't know what you mean," I replied.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about," he answered looking from me directly to Granddad.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh, I figured it out a few weeks ago and just wanted to see what was gonna happen with you and Ron."

I was speechless.

"I notice lots, I might look like a tough no nothing but I'm street wise and I could see it all happenin."

"I um don't um I," was all I could get out.

"Like I said it's your business just no expect nothing more than what I'm givin ya," he finished.

"Fine by me," I said sounding almost desperate.

Steve just grinned looking at my empty beer can.

"Looks like we both need refills," he said.

I got up and went to the kitchen for more. Steve took his empty can and wandered into the garden. Ro the kitchen my cock sprang to life as I could see him filling the can away from the rest of the crew.

"Round 2 boy."

With that I felt Granddad's big furry paws on my arm and he was pushin me once again into the living room. Again, his hands were on my head and he forced his growing cock into my mouth. I was so fucking cock hungry there wasn't a chance I'd gag this time. I wanted it, and wanted it bad.

His old meat had swollen huge inside me and I greedily took every fucking inch of my grandfather's manhood. Steve wasn't enough. No one could feed me like Granddad. I knew it and so did he. He was in ecstasy by the look on his face. For me it was a feeding frenzy. My throat was wide open and enjoying every inch of pulsing cock.

Then I saw him from the corner of my eye. Steve had come in from the garden and was watching from behind Granddad in the kitchen. SHOWTIME!

Granddad had a bottle of poppers in his hand that I quickly scoffed. With his cock still deep inside my throat I inhaled madly in my nose. I just kept snorting. I could see Steve watching intently. My head was spinning and I was totally high. No one knew about me and Granddad let alone anyone ever having watched us. The scene was driving me nuts. Granddad was just devouring the poppers and ramming his big old meat in me.

Meanwhile I saw Steve's cock. Surrounded by masses of thick black hair it had come to life and he was yanking on his low hangin balls. The sight of performing for this longhaired macho fucker made my cock feel like exploding. I knew I had to hold off. Then, Steve grabbed his cock and started working it with his inked hands.

Granddad was totally oblivious to everything. I just chowed down on his enormous old cock. I wanted Steve bad but knew it would never happen. This was as close as I would get. And, it was good enough for me. I was sucking like a boy pig and pleasing two hot fuckers in different ways at the same time.

Then I saw Steve's cock explode. Gushing sperm everywhere. My eyes opened wide and I could see it hit the kitchen wall, floor, door casing. I made this straight fucker cum and cum hard. Granddad meanwhile was riding my face like never before. I was loving his huge manhood owning my throat. Steve stood there watching, the last drops of cum shining on his prick head. My head was almost torn off. Granddad's hands grabbed the back of it and crushed it towards the base of his cock. I saw stars. I could feel his cock hitting the very bottom of my throat without a centimetre to spare. I was being fed like never before. No cock had ever hit there before.

"You fucking little bitch get on my cock," Granddad hollered at me.

I took it as best anyone could. "Yeah baby choke on granddaddy's meat. If they guys knew what a hot little cocksucker you are."

I devoured his meat. I was his cock whore.

"Yeah boy feast on your old man's cock."

Steve was again pulling on his hard cock. Obviously our cocksucking was turning him on and he wasn't minding watching man boy sex in the least.

I could see the swaet dripping from Granddad's massive hairy chest and gut. It was dripping onto my face and forehead as an added bonus to his cock feeding frenzy.

As I watched Steve I saw him lit up a joint while stroking his cock with his other hand. The fucker was totally into watching me be used by my own grandfather and all I could think about was what his cock would feel like down my throat.

Granddad was yanking on my hair pulling my head to and fro on his cock. I couldn't even think about how brutally he was raping my mouth. I knew there was no choice but to give one the blow job of a lifetime and the other the hottest sex scene he had ever witnessed. My balls were blue and ached from the build-up of cum that I refused to let out.

I felt the first gush hit me like a dam had been released. Granddad's cum flooded my throat like an unleashed firehouse. There wasn't time to swallow. It just went down gob after gob of thick hot cream coating my throat and filling my lungs. At the same time I saw Steve's head go back and his cock let loose for the second time. Again, cum covered the walls, floor and door casing. I was the ultimate boy whore!

Granddad continued to feed me his cock until every drop of cum possible was leaked out. I loved him, I loved his cock, I loved his cum.

When he finally released my mouth from his meat, Steve was gone. What a show. My knees were weak and Granddad help me up from the floor.

"Baby, you're fucking perfect," he said to me, "sometimes I forget you're my own grandson you're such a fucking hot little whore."

"Never never forget that," I said wiping a drop of his cum from my chin.

"Never forget you own me, I am your grandson and I will do anything to please you."

"We better get back out."

As we went into the kitchen Steve rounded the corner from the hallway.

"Hey, where have you two been?" he asked.

"None of your fuckin business," barked Granddad laughing.

Steve laughed right back, "It's fucking hotter in here than outside."

"Yeah that's the truth," Granddad said coyly.

With that the three of us headed back to the deck, Steve slipping me his third can on the way.

The day was winding down and it was close to six o'clock.

"Boys," announced Grandad, "we're all wasted, I suggest we keep the aprty goin, crash here, Jimmy can order us some pizza."

Not one of them argued as they passed around my cell phone calling home with the news. I figured we needed to move passed the beer so took drink orders one by one. Scotch and rum were the faves, Steve grinned and said, "I'll stick with beer." I smiled right back.

Then I went to order the pizza.