Gardening with Granddad Ch. 14

Story Info
Jimmy learns to appreciate more of his family.
1.1k words
4.48
99.6k
12
0

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and saw my huge hard pole embedded in Grandma’s pussy, my cream dripping down the inside of her thighs. I could feel Steve’s cock still impaled in my ass and his cum dripping down my legs. We had been caught!

Granddad had another one of his “fuckin wild” grins on his face and he ripped his shirt off as he turned the corner and came towards us. I had completely forgotten what he had been doing that day and when DAD came behind him all I heard was Steve say , “Jesus baby it’s your old man!”

With that he started pumping my ass again and Grandma said’ “Comon Jimmy you know I want it again.”

I was in total shock and my cock just reacted to the warmth and tightness of her begging hole. As Granddad and Dad came towards us they were shedding their clothes on the way. I was stunned seeing my father strip before my eyes. He was a younger version of my grandfather smaller, maybe 230 but with just as much hair coating his entire body! And he had just a ring of thinning hair around his baldhead. He was a stunner!

When they got to us, Granddad straddled over Grandma so his cock was right in front of my face. “Comon boy show everyone what got you started with all of this,” he ordered, and with that his cock was down my throat.

I was sucking his old meat like crazy when I felt Steve’s cock withdraw from my willing hole. I then felt powerful hands and arms lifting me out of Grandma’s cunt and away from Granddad’s cock. They placed me on the patio and Steve, Grandma and Granddad all had looks of delight on their faces.

Directly behind me was my father. His cock was covered in man sweat and it had grown to its full 9.5 inches. What took my breath away was its thickness – I couldn’t believe a piece of meat could be that thick – even more I couldn’t believe it was about to go inside me.

Dad’s cock was lubing my tight hole with its precum. I turned and saw the look of a wild animal about to kill its prey on his face.

“I hope my little whore is ready for his daddy’s cock,” he directed at me. Everyone was silent and watching.

“Daddy yes your boy is ready fuck his ass Daddy fuck it like no man ever has,” I begged.

With that his cock entered by ass and the searing pain almost made me pass out. Once he had started to rock back and forth the pain started to ease, but I had never had a cock that thick inside me.

And I wanted it bad.

“Oh baby, this is what Dad has waited for so long,” he moaned as his cock kept inching forward inside me, “and now baby your Dad is going to take care of his boy’s ass everyday.”

“Daddy yes please fuck me get that cock deep inside my hole I want it so bad,” I responded.

“Baby Dad is going to own your hole don’t worry, are you really ready baby?” he asked.

“Yes jesus Dad fuck me like you’ve never fucked before.” I screamed.

Then he plunged his cock into my ass ripping it in two. I saw black circles in front of my eyes and realized he had, in one thrust, managed to get his entire at inside my waiting boy pussy.

I cleared my vision and saw Granddad watching intently nodding at me and looking very pleased. He obviously had known all along that this would happen. This had been the ultimate summer and I knew my life had changed forever.

I realized my father was fucking me with all his might. My own father! This was even better than my Grandfather. Plus I had fucked my own grandmother and had Steve, my wildly tattooed lover.

I was completely lost in my father fucking me when I saw Granddad’s huge meat in fron of me. I reached out and pulled it toward me. Now I had my father in my ass and my grandfather in my mouth. I was being fucked by both men in the family and filled with over 18 inches of family cock. I then realized Steve had resumed fucking my grandmother. Everyone was happy and I had been left to fuck the two men who mattered most in my life.

I took Granddad’s cock from my mouth long enough to turn around and look at Dad riding me.

“I love you,” I moaned. He smiled back, “I love you too baby, a lot.”

Granddad’s cock was back inside my hungry throat.

“And I love you both, a lot,” Granddad answered.

This was the ultimate dream for me. I never guessed my father was into this scene. Then again, I had never expected my grandfather to pick up on my advances.

From the corner of my eye I saw Grandma leading Steve into the house. “Now we are finally alone,” Granddad said.

With that he pushed a bottle of poppers under my nose. I inhaled and inhaled and inhaled. My head was spinning in ecstasy.

“I see you’ve taught him well,” my Dad said.

“You’ve seen nothing yet,” Granddad laughed.

Each of them had their own bottle and was snorting wildly, their cocks buried inside me. Granddad was the first to put his down and light up a monstrous joint. They passed it back and forth. Finally sharing it with me I could tell this was going to be a long session. Didn’t Grandma mind? What was she doing with Steve? Had my father known about this summer?

I was being fucked within and inch of my life. My own father. My own grandfather. And I wasn’t fighting it. IN fact, I never wanted it to end. This was perfect sex.

The poppers and joint kept getting passed around. As we finished the last toke they flipped my over. Granddad sat his huge hairy hole on my face. He then spread my legs holding them back as my father rammed his meat deep inside my well-used boy hole.

I would be their whore for life. They were completely high and I could taste the hot insides of my grandfather’s manhole. My tongue was deep inside and I wanted to eat him bad knowing he was watching my own father, his son, fuck my ass.

“Baby you have the greatest little ass I’ve ever fucked,” my father said, “I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a boy so tight and deep, I’ve been waiting a lifetime for this Jimmy.”

So had I. My Dad have just never known.

Love to hear from others in same situation or with similar interests. Jimmy.