Gardening with Granddad Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were forcing my face onto his machine. It fucked me with total abandon. My throat was his total hole. I just kept sucking totally stoned and unaware of what was about.........

With no warning BUCKETS BUCKETS of THICK THICK black cum filled my lungs. I began to choke, I gagged, I couldn't feel. My head was spinning, the room went black, I.......

When I awoke my body was bent over the back of George's stinky plaid couch. How long had I balcked out for? What was happening? All I could feel was pain.I lifted my head and turned. George was behind me, his hands were on my hard tight ass cheeks, he was pulling tthem as far apart as he could. I was impaled on his cock!!!!!!!

I had been out cold when he had lifted my body and turned it over for his pleasure and use. I ahdn't even felt him enter. Now, all I could feel was intense burning as his 11 inch fire hose thick cock was buried to the base in my pink rose bud.

"Ya baby ya got Daddy's nigga meat now boy gonan fuckin seed ya and make ya my whore," he said slapping my ass.

"Yer fuckin little pussy likes that don't ya boy?" he asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JESUS DADDY! O my god YES YES I need Daddy's black cock more than I have ever........." was all I could mange.

George was ramming in in and out with the force of a monster fuck machine. I couldn't do anything but moan, whimper cry in total ecstacy. I reached back grabbing my ass cheeks.I needed more. I needed every inch of George's cock. I needed it in me forever I never wanted to come off it.

"DADDY my nigga DADDY I need you fuck me DADDY I am yours make me your white slut make me love your cock DADDY!" I screamed.

The whole trailer shook as George continued feeding me his cock.

"Ya fuckin right bitch ya fuckin love Daddy'scock boy yer what daddy needs boy a fuckin little white piece of shit to fuck and own fill ya with baby cum," he laughed.

" YES O YES Daddy give me your baby I want Daddy's black baby I need Daddy's juice DADDY!" I moaned and screamed.

Again, there was no warning. George took one massive heave and buried evey ounce of his black monster deep inside my eager hole.

I felt the room spin and then it happened. George EXPLODED inside me. His gushing cock let loose and my hole was being filled to capacity with black cock and the baby juice it had inside. I was being seeded by a stranger who was making me pregnant.

"Baby you fuckin baby white boy let Daddy give ya his cum take his fuckin juice," George screamed with happiness.

I pushed my white pussy onto his meat," YES YES DADDY fuck me breed me I need to have your cock buried in me."

George came and came and his white thick load fell out of my ass dripping down my legs. I had never taken a load so big. I had never felt so used and happy. This was real sex. Total uncensored fucking.

It didn't even matter how disgusting this animal was. His cock and power had control over my needs.

George's 350 pounds slumped onto me crushing me against the couch. His cock still buried deep inside me he grabbed my body wrapping his arms around me. The contrast was startling. His deep black skin against my white body. Even tanned I was pale next to him.

I turned to see his satisfied face. As I looked at my new fuck stud his huge pink tongue came out from between his enormous spit covered lips. It went right into my mouth and I fell into his control swallowing this black Daddy's tongue. How could I ever go home again I wondered. What would come next? I was spinning with excitement thinking about it.

*

Would love to hear from others.

- Jimmy

12