Gardening with Granddad Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, you like wild couples Don? Cause we are even wilder than you think man, we can give you something I bet you never had before bud, something so hot your fuckin cock will explode in my girl's ass," my Dad teased.

Then he pulled my tiny thong off my pussy. My cock sprang hard and huge upwards.

Don's nostrils flared open, his eyes grew big and wild, he grabbed my ass with all his force.

"You fuckin freaks, I ain't no fuckin faggot you fuckin....." he stammered, " then he looked down at his macho thick pole and he drove it in hollering with all his might, " take it you fuckin hot little bitch, take my fuckin load up your ass, you fuckin faggot ride my fuckin cock make me fuckin cum in your ass."

It seemed to never end. His cock exploded over and over inside my ass. My father was grinning ear to ear telling me to take it like a good fuckin daughter, take the man';s cock baby, show him what a good bride really likes.

I forced my ass on his cock taking every last drop of this hot man's cum. As he slipped his cock from my ass I looked and behind him was my father, his cock out of his leather jock and ready to mount me.

My father's cock was impaled in my cum filled ass, my stockinged legs wrapped around his shoulders. I couldn't take my eyes off Don watching as my own Dad bred my ass. I mouthed to the old trucker "I want to suck your cock."

He came around, got up on the counter, and straddled my chest with his big flaccid cock dangling on my chin just beneath his manly beer gut.

"Feed me please," I moaned as he teased my lips with what was left of his dripping cum. My mouth circled around his cock that started to grow again by the feel of my young hungry throat begging for real man cock.

" Fuckin hot little cock sucker aren't ya, think you're the first fag a trucker's brought into this dump?" he growled at me. I just shock my head no paying close attention to his growing prick.

He pulled his meat out, "How old's Grandpa boi, or should I say girl?" he laughed.

"Sixty-eight," I moaned.

" Ha, you're fuckin addicted to old meat aren't ya? Nothin like gramps force fuckin a fairy, and babe I am even older than your grandfather bet ya like that don't ya?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I love it I love that you're older, I love your cock, I love your beer guy, I love your bald head I love being your cock whore Grandaddy." I screamed.

I felt my father's cock leave my ass. I could see from the corner of my eye as he came around from behind Don. He was totally mesmerized by the motel owner using his teen bride-to-be.

"Oh, god granddaddy, I need you so bad, you are the most fuckin gorgeous man that has ever fucked me. I need your old cock Please granddaddy please," I screamed begging for his meat.

"Jimmy," my Dad said, "enough Jimmy, you already have a grandfather."

I tore my mouth off Don's now fully erect cock, " You brought me here and I have found this nasty fuck machine of a granddaddy, watch us Daddy, watch me take his big old cum stick."

My father knew there was no stopping me. Don's cock was back now harder than the first time. He moved backwards and started teasing my used hole once more with his cock, using his cum from the first fuck as lubricant.

Dad moved towards me and Don ordered him back. "Stay back, she's all mine pal, this tight young cunt is ridin my cock tonight."

My father started pulling his cock with his fist, "Yeah baby fuck I've never seen any whore love old cock like you do baby, show Daddy how much you love Grandaddy's cock." " Jesus baby if your grandfather had any idea he'd fuckin kill me, this was supposed to be a father son fuck fest and now you're taking one last big old grampy cock."

"This will never be the last old cock Daddy," I moaned forcing my ass further onto Don's pulsing meat, " I will NEVER give up cock NEVER especially on a fucking hot stud like this, my ass was made for granddaddy Don!"

"Ya baby your ass was made for granddaddy Don and you are gonna love visitin me here at my motel aren't ya babe, no one can give you cock like me can they? No one not even your real grandfather," he laughed.

"Yes yes granddaddy I am your new slut, the slut of this motel for your cock and any old trucker cock you can find me GRANDADDY, fuck your bitch's pussy fuck me GRANDADDY!" I screamed in total heaven riding this hard juicy 71 year old cock.

As I screamed Don's cock erupted with full force. His second load of cum was too much for my boy hole and it started running down onto my white bridal stockings and onto my veil.

"Oh god yes Grandaddy fuck me, fill me with cum, stain my pretty clothes, show my Grandad what I really want cum on my veil PLEASE GRANDADDY!"

And Don's cum ran over my ass, stockings and veil, every last drop. As he finished I told my Father to pass me my sheer mini dress. I took the dress and wiped Don's thick creamy load off my ass and legs onto the transparent fabric. " I can hardly wait to walk down the aisle now," I laughed fully satisfied having taken my Grandaddy's cock twice with my Father still having not fucked me.

I rose off the counter and wrapped my arms around Don's gorgeous bald head planting my lush young lips on his big macho lips surrounded by several day's stubble.

Don took my tongue and wrapped his around mine saying, " Baby, no bitch ever took my cock like you, you sure know how to fuck cock."

" I know Grandaddy, and you are going to love what I have planned for us in the future," I said throwing my long blond hair back.

" Jimmy I need to remind you about tomorrow," my Father said hesitantly.

" I know about tomorrow, and I know what you brought me to tonight, so if Daddy ever wants a piece of my ass again, he'll keep this our secret for now," I laughed.

" Go move the bike down by our room Daddy, and I'll clean up and come down to give you what you need now that Grandaddy seems happy," I smiled at Don.

My father left the office and I slipped back into my hot little wedding ensemble.

" Baby, you are one fucking hot bride," Don said to me as I stood before him fully dressed, "Your grandfather is one lucky man."

"So are you."

"But tomorrow, this can never happen again right?" he asked totally deflated a the thought.

"That's what you think, no man like you s getting away from me," I grinned, "This is just the beginning stud, Grandaddy's like you don't come along everyday, and besides this motel is one fucking hot place, I have lots of ideas already to keep us going a long long time!"

I planted one last kiss on his lips, " I love you my new Grandaddy, I'll be in touch, don't worry." And I turned and left the office, Don going back into his apartment behind the counter.

The night air felt great on my smooth skin barely covered in its white sheer fabric. Grandma had really outdone herself with this final gift.

I noticed the bike parked in front of the last unit and a light on inside the room. I walked slowly enjoying the cool breeze strolling down the dim walkway in front of the other nine units.

Then I heard a doorknob creak and turn! "Fuck" And it was the next-door coming up!

I moved quickly back against the wall of the strip motel hoping they were just checking the lock.

The out he stepped. I had nowhere to escape. He turned and I was directly in his path!

To be continued.

12