Gardening with Granddad Ch. 19

Story Info
The night before, Part 2.
2.3k words
4.27
53.5k
10

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was frozen, I knew I looked good even after my recent fuck session, but I also knew that guys who stayed here had to be very blue collar and probably very macho. Only two doors away from my Dad's motel room and I had been caught.

Less than five feet away stood this tiny greasy trucker. Clad in a skintight black wife beater with equally tight ripped 501 Levi's and construction boots, my guess was he stood about 5 foot 5 inches and weighed 125. It looked like he had a waist of maybe 26. A tiny grease ball, he had a light dusting of chest fur and rough cheap tattoos on his arms and chest.

I smiled as I tried to pass him on the walkway, he grabbed my hand and said, "Whoa,not so fast little lady, what's the rush?"

"I'm just going to meet my man in Unit Nine, Sir," I said politely trying to get my hand from his sweaty little grasp.

"Well, I was just getting me some ice to keep my beer cold but I think that can wait now can't it?"

"I'm sorry I really have to go," I tried to argue but was pushed into his room and with that he slammed the door and locked it.

With another push I was on the unmade bed and he was standing over me, "little lady, if this is your weddin night, I think we need to get ya ready before your old man gets his hands on ya."

I tried to resist and get off the bed, " I'm sorry I can't do this, he's waiting and will come looking for me."

"Ya, then let him come lookin, any man in his right mind wouldn't let a girl like you run around on her own, and besides babe dressed like that it musta been some fuckin weddin," he roared.

Grabbing my hair he pulled my head towards him. He was so short my head was even with his chest and I could smell the day's sweat from his skin.

"Undo my belt and pants girl," he ordered. I figured a quick blow job and I could get back to my Dad waiting in the adjoining motel room.

I undid his tiny jeans. He was wearing small black bikinis, which housed an enormous bulge. My eyes expanded and he laughed again, " That's right girl all of that is gonna be yours, now get it out."

I reached in the tight bikinis and pulled his cock out. Like his arms and chest it had a rough crude tattoo on it, a snake. It was uncut and the precum was thick and oozing from his head.

He didn't even have to tell me. I swallowed his cock whole tasting the thick pungent cum leaking from his skin covered cock head. He was right; Daddy could wait a few minutes.

"Now that's better, see I knew ya weren't in no rush girl," he said, " ya like that cock don't ya, never met a whore who didn't," he said pulling me head onto his meat even further and moaning.

I started to suck and swallow. His cum tasted like no other cock I had ever swallowed. It was so strong and bitter and very thick.

His cock and balls also smelled of the day's sweat. I tore my mouth off his cock to taste his balls. Covered in the same light fur, they too had a strong man odor. I worked my tongue all over them then started under his balls and back toward his manhole. I slipped off the bed and untied his boots taking them off and helping him slip off his tight fitting jeans. I ripped his bikinis off and he tore his wife beater shirt off.

I had never been with a man like this before. This tiny greasy trucker was the exact opposite of the burly butch built men I craved. Yet, seeing him stand there, this tight crudely inked trucker with this raunchy cock and man smell made my boy cunt grow in my tiny lacey bridal thong.

I moved behind him and started licking where I had left off just behind his balls. My tongue bathed every bit of sweat off his skin and worked anxiously toward his lightly haired manhole. When I reached it the taste was everything I had expected. Strong, bitter and all man.

My white lace covered hands spread his hard tiny ass open to get a good look so I could aim my tongue directly towards his waiting hole. I dove in driving my tongue inside his little asshole tasting the inside of his shitwall.

"You fukin little whore, get inside my hole and eat me," he barked at me. I forced my tongue in deep so my red-coated lips met his hole. I was tasting this hot little studs ass while my own father waited in our cheap motel room.

"OK you fukin whore, now it's my turn to eat some pussy," he said grabbing by arms and lifting me back onto the bed.

"No, no let me finish blowing you," I argued realizing my secret was too close to being revealed.

With that his hand came across my face stinging my skin and causing me to see black flashes before realizing he meant business.

I tried to struggle and get up and again his hand came across my face.

" Don't fukin try to play games with me bitch or you'll be fukin sorry."

He ordered me out of my dress and there I was in front of him in a tiny matching white lace bra, garter, stockings, thong, veil and stilettos.

"Now that's better on your wedding night isn't it?" he asked.

I simply nodded, shaking, not knowing what would come next.

"Bend over," he ordered.

When I did he ripped my panties down and his hands started rubbing my smooth blond boy ass.

God it felt so good, seeing him drool over my ass. My balls were aching, filled again with cum and my cock was at full erection, hidden from his view.

" How old are you?" I blurted out.

" Fifty-four, why?" he asked.

"Nothing nothing that is so HOT," I moaned, "are you married?"

"Ya married to a fukin fat old bitch, nothing like you babe."

"Kids?" I asked another question.

"Ya five," he responded, " you get off on married guys with kids babe?"

"O god yes," I screamed.

"And maybe after tonight, I'm gonna have me six kids," he laughed, "Roll over so I can fuck that sweet little pussy babe."

"No, please fuck my ass please fuck my ass," I begged.

He grabbed my hips and flipped me over. Everything was in full view. His boy bride was exposed!

"You fuckin lyin bitch telling me you were a fukin bride," he hollered.

"I never told you.." I tried to tell him but again his hand came across my face sending my head spinning, and with that he ripped my legs apart throwing them over his shoulders and in one hard forceful thrust he raped my ass with his cum covered cock.

I let a scream out, feeling the sting of his massive uncut meat hit against the back wall of my young pussy.

Over his shoulder I saw the cheap thread bare curtains move slightly blowing in the breeze and behind the screen of the window was my father watching the whole cheap scene unfold.

"Daddy!" I yelped.

He simply said, "Ya baby you want me to be your Daddy give ya Daddy's sixth baby inside that faggot cunt of yours?"

" No, no Daddy my Daddy is ...." And then I noticed my father with his finger to his lips telling me not to tell my new fuck master.

"Baby that pussy is so tight and young, Dad hasn't had a piece of ass as young as you for along time," the little fuck machine told me pulling the length of his cock out of my pounded hole.

He jumped on the bed ordering me to ride his cum pole. I grabbed my veil and quickly moved on top of him. I wanted to feel him deep inside me again. His nasty cock wanted my ass as much as I wanted him seeding me.

No sooner was he inside me when he threw me off him and jumped up. He ripped the motel room door open and then I realized he had seen my Dad watching us.

"What the fuck are you doin?" he yelled.

"Was just watching you get my bride ready for me," Daddy laughed putting his hand out to shake my fucker's hand.

"Jim," my Dad said. " Jack," my fucker answered.

" Mind if we share?"my Dad asked?

" She'll fuckin love it bud," Jack answered.

With that the two of them were in the room, Dad ripping off his leather gear and Jack impaling his cock right back inside my waiting ass.

My Dad got behind me whispering in my ear, " Like that tattooed cock inside ya baby?"

"O Daddy, yes it's so big and so full of raunchy cum," I smiled.

"What's with all this Daddy shit?" Jack asked.

My father said, " Jack, this is my girly son, he's my bitch."

"Holy fuckin jesus!" Jack said, "and ya let other guys fuck your own faggot son?"

" Ya and she fuckin loves it man, she loves cock, any cock, anytime, anywhere," my Dad laughed pushing my ass onto Jack's manhood.

"Fuck, I thought this fag was hot already and now fuck man this is one nasty cock lovin faggot, let's both fuck her cunt!" he grinned nastily at my Dad.

Dad's hands pulled my ass cheeks apart. I felt his force pulling them open so he could see Jack fuck me over and over. I felt the head of Daddy's cock next to my hole as Jack continued to pound my eager pussy. Then I felt him push harder so his cock was right up against Jack's. Their two cocks were becoming one.

Then in one quick thrust, both monsters were entering my cunt, ripping it apart, one trucker cock and one biker cock, using my pussy the night before my wedding tomy own Grandfather!

"Oh yes god yes FUCK ME, both of you FUCK ME!" I ordered them.

They were both screaming and moaning.

Jack said "Fuck I never felt my cock against another guy's cock before, and shit it feels fuckin hot."

"Ya, man fuck my baby, show me how much she likes other Dad's cocks," my Dad answered," Bud, your cock feels amazing big hard and inside my fuckin son's pussy with his own Dad fucking him with ya."

"Oh my god Daddies fuck me fuck me so good, get me ready for my wedding night tomorrow, I need real cock tonight, I need to be bred and seeded I want a stranger's cum seeding my pussy," I moaned.

My father came. Shots of his cum hit inside my pussy. I felt his cock grow and burst up against Jack's. Jack was wildly raping my willing hole.

"Fuck Jack, fuck her fuck her cum filled cunt, fuck my baby's pussy, she needs realman cum bud fuck her," my Father encouraged.

Then Jack exploded. His cock head burst out from his foreskin. It felt like another two inches were forced inside my already loaded ass. His cum was like a blanket of thick creamy glue being unleashed inside me.

"O yes fuck yes empty that cock inside me all of your cum o my god YES FUCK YES GIVE ME EVERY OUNCE OF CUM YOU HAVE STUD!" I screamed in complete heaven riding this little grease trucker's cock.

His cum kept flowing inside me, on his cock, on my father's cock and onto my thighs and legs. His cum bath was the biggest I had ever experienced. I would never have guessed such a little fucker could hold so much juice inside him.

I bent down to kiss my new trucker love and he pushed me off him laughing.

"I don't kiss no fag."

"But, I don't," I started to say.

"Fuckin your cunt is one thing fag boy but I ain't kissin ya," he snarled, " and besides I'm done fuckin ya so get your things."

The three of us got off the bed and I picked up my bridal outfit. My Dad collected his leather. Jack opened a can of beer.

"Bud that's some thing ya got there, boy, girl, fag whatever it is is fuckin hot bud. Here every Thursday night if ya ever get back around," Jack said shaking my father's hand for the second time.

"Now that just might happen man, that cock of yours is one fucking huge cock, and I think Jimmy here liked it," my Dad said leading me out of the room.

We said goodnight and Dad and I finally got to our room.

" Get dressed babe we have to head back home," my Dad said once we were inside.

"But I thought tonight was our night?"

"It was baby, yours, mine, Don's, Jack, wasn't it a good night Jimmy?" he asked me.

"What? You knew? This wasn't a surprise?"

"There are no more surprises for you Jimmy, from now on everything is controlled, I think you're going to like being your Grandfather's bride," he smiled.

I threw my arms around his neck, our lips meeting and tongues thrashing about in each other's mouths.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much, but I love Granddaddy even more!"

"I know baby, and that's just how we want it," my Father said zipping up my tight mini dress before heading back to town to get ready for my wedding.