Gardening with Granddad Ch. 24

Story Info
Old Black Reg leads Jimmy to her destiny - young cock whore.
6k words
4.41
57.3k
8

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across the bed at Reg, the old man who had buried his implant of a cock deep inside my guts. My ass was twitching and my own cock growing.

Beside us, Calvin slept. His muscles taunt and his gorgeous body exposed. Yet I kept returning to Reg. How could I possibly walk away from Calvin, a god like creature, for this nasty, horrible, ugly, old fucker? Reasoning didn't seem to matter, all that mattered was his black cock and needing it buried inside me today, tomorrow and every other day I lived.

Reg stirred and looked at me watching him.

"There's a suitcase in the garage," he told me, "you need to get it, get cleaned up and follow the instructions in the case."

"Yes Reg," I smiled.

I got the case and returned to the bedroom. Reg had awoken Calvin who was getting dressed. Reg was already dressed.

"Calvin here has some errands to do," said his Father," and I'll be back in two hours just be ready."

" But Calvin and I we got married and........" my words trailed off.

Calvin left the room and Reg turned and said," Yeah you did and I said ya got 2 hours."

This family kept surprising me at every turn. There was nothing left but to open the case and see what was inside. I glanced out the patio doors and saw everyone had gone and it seemed it was just me alone in my grandfather's house, my first husband's bedroom.

I put the large suitcase on the unmade bed and opened it. On top was a note from Reg that read:

" You got the hair and makeup make sure the rest of this looks as good on ya be ready at noon"

Below the note was a very tiny piece of leather which I figured out to be a skirt. Six inches high it had lace up sides. Matching it was a tank top of black leather three inches thick with a lace up front. There was a pair of elbow length fingerless gloves, a cap, and micro black leather thong that I doubted would hold anything in!

Finally there was a pair of black leather thigh high boots that lace up the sides and had inch spike heels.

I figured Reg obviously liked black leather and knew this outfit would look VERY hot on my transformed white figure.

I showered, grabbed some champagne and orange juice and several joints left over from the party that weekend. I smoked one and started to make my face up for Reg. I decided trashy went with the biker chick gear so used lots of black eyeliner and lip liner with deep red lipstick and vibrant pink eye shadow. My well plucked and waxed eyebrows looked gorgeous. I affixed monstrous fake eye lashes.

I painted my finger nails and toe nails bright red and used mega long fake nails on my hands. No other chick would have nails like these I thought!

I went to the closet and looked over the wigs that had been left from the wedding. It didn't take long to settle on the black foot high one with long extensions.

Time had passed quickly and I enjoyed another joint while fastening my smooth girl cock inside the tiny black leather thong. I knew I had to do that first so I wouldn't be tempted to touch it. I got the body glue and began the addition of my gorgeous tits to youthful body. God I like amazingly hot. Most women would die to look like me. And, most men would KILL to have women this hot.

I decided to put the boots on. It look some time to lace them up but it was definitely worth it. The end result was astounding! I stood 6'6" in the boots with the extreme heels. I would tower over Reg. You could see my flesh all the way my endless legs through the lacing of the boots.

I pulled the skirt on and now was thankful for the thong!!!! It barely covered the pouch and did NOT cover my ass which poked out under the leather fabric. Not that I minded in the least. I put the wrap tube top on. Clearly this was what Reg would like the most. The leather length of material only covered the nipples of my tits and it was so small that the lace up front barely tied together allowing my 44dd fake tits to show their full glory. I put on my gloves and cap.

Then I looked in the mirror.

" O MY GODDDD," I gasped. This was my first transformation on my own and, even though I knew who I was, I only saw the most stunning woman I had ever seen in front of me. In fact, I had never seen a biker chick this hot. I was really going to get looks in this outfit. And, with Reg next to me, even more stares.

I began to shake and got a stiff drink of scotch to go with my quick joint - just as I was finishing, lounging in the living room, My Grandfather and Father appeared at the door.

I hadn't seen them for almost 48 hours and my life had totally changed. In fact, I had barely thought about them as they were banished by Calvin to my former loft.

" O Granddad and Daddy!!! I am so happy to see you," I squealed.

My Grandfather was the first to speak, " Jimmy, never in our wildest dreams did we want this to happen to you, we're so sorry."

"NOOOOOO Granddaddy don't be sorry you've made all my dreams come true," I told him," Because of you, I have everything I want AND MORE!!!!!!! This is the best life I could have imagined."

" Son, are you sure this is what you want? asked my Father, "you're 18 and this is new to you and it's all happened so fast."

" Daddy, since Granddad and Grandma introduced me to such fun, then I found you, married Grandpa, was taken by Calvin and now...." my voice trailed off knowing they had no idea what had happened behind closed doors.

My Grandfather asked, "And now what? What has happened?"

None of us had noticed that Reg had arrived back and had been witnessing all of this from the kitchen.

"I'm what's fucking happened that's what," he said roaring into the room.

"Reg?" my Grandpa asked.

"YA REG IT IS!" my new lover announced, "last night I was the last of Calvin's family to get a piece of this beautiful young ass and let's just say she took me to her matrimonial bed BEFORE anyone else even had a chance."

My Father and Grandfather's jaws dropped. I just smiled.

"See men, she doesn't care what the cock is attached to just that it's HUGE and BLACK and in her tight white boy pussy," Reg told them.

My Father was shocked, " but you're old and..."

Ugly? Disgusting? Old enough to be her grandfather, her great grandfather? Maybe the 2 of you should have thought about that before gettin her into this shit," Reg boasted.

I walked over to Daddy," Daddy don't worry, Reg is wonderful. He's so hot and is cock is unbelievable it goes places nothing else has ever gone," I gushed thinking of how badly I wanted it again.

"And Grandpa, it's not like you won't be close enough to see and hear Reg fucking your granddaughter and I am sure he's love for you to see us sometime, after all it's not every day an 18 year old gets to pleasure an 89 year old BLACK GOD."

I went to Reg who put his arm around my waist. He was dressed in black leather. A cap, gloves, vest that let his massive gut hang out, chaps with a nasty piss stained jock strap underneath and biker boots.

We looked incredible together and I could feel his hand cupping my ass under my little leather skirt.

"O Reg wow this is not what we expected for Jimmy," my Grandfather told him, "could we watch?"

"Go out to the garage and wait for me," Reg told me.

I left the three men alone.

"Here's the deal," Reg explained," she's my biker chick now and we're goin for a ride, but there's nothin to say ya can't see what I've got planned." With that he gave them details and left heading to meet me in the garage.

"Okay biker babe, let's go," he ordered as we headed out the door to the driveway.

My mouth dropped - there in the driveway was the most phenomenal custom made motor cycle I had ever seen.

"Hope you can drive this thing," Reg said. "hop on you're driving."

When I got on the bike I realized why I was driving. The driver's seat had been built to lift my ass upwards and it had a hole through it that allowed Reg to finger my ass while I drove. I couldn't believe we were going to do this on the road!

I started the bike and Reg told me to drive to the highway and head north. As we drove along we got more than a few looks. I was definitely thrilled when truckers and other bikers blew their horns. Reg continued to finger my ass which felt fabulous, especially if I couldn't have his beautiful big old granddaddy cock right away.

About 20 miles from the city he told me to take the next exit which was a side road having much less traffic? As we took the exit, I felt the wooden pole I had craved. Reg had released his growing monster and slipped it through the seat hole. His massive cock was rubbing against my tight asshole.

I could feel Reg sliding back and forth on his seat so his cock teased my waiting hole. As we went over a bump in the road it finally broke through and I felt his bulbous head enter through my puckered lips. Reg kept sliding back and forth so I got more and more of his manhood buried inside me. I knew there was only about half of his entire hose inside me but still, it made me so happy to be his boy girl, his black cock whore.

We had been driving about 15 minutes when he whispered in my ear to take the next left turn. The road was unpaved and I had to go slower. But the benefit was that the rougher road meant Reg's cock moved within my ass and it felt as though he was fucking me with a cock half his size. I was driving through cornfields on one side and forest on the other. I wished those truckers could see me know being fucked by this old black fuck machine.

We turned a corner where there was a clearing and a wooden structure in the distance. This must be someone Reg knows, I thought, as there were a number of bikes and trucks parked next to the barn-like building. He motioned for me to pull over and park.

As he got off the bike he slid his softening cock from my chute. It felt wonderful gliding out as the fresh country air took its place on my hole. I got off the bike and Reg grabbed me and forced his tongue into my thickly painted lips. I devoured his flesh. It filled my mouth. I wanted his tongue deep down my throat; I needed to taste his manhood badly. We were so perfect together. I was a gorgeous transformed she male and Reg was the ultimate old black fucking beast that anyone in my position would crave to serve and love.

He continued to face fuck me for a good ten minutes then lead me to the door of the building. I could hear voices.

"Baby, this is my gift to you," Reg gleamed with pride," know you'll know why I took over last night, why Calvin needs to be kept in his place, why you love my old black cock."

"O Reg, I can't wait to see what's inside." I giggled like a schoolgirl at Christmas.

Reg opened the door and while I am not normally shocked, the interior of the building stopped me in my tracks.

Along one wall was a full bar where men had gathered drinking and carousing. There was a pool table, not in use, bar tables with men around them, a loft area and sex equipment everywhere you looked. From slings, to crosses, benches, dildos, whips, chains and more it was hard to imagine anything missing.

It took a few minutes to sink in and realize every eye was on me. And, at that moment, I realized every eye was coming from not just black men but OLD black men all of whom were Reg's equals or worse.

Standing next to me Reg asked, "So my dear do you like?"

"LIKE??????????????????" I gasped, "Reg they are....."

"Yes they are ALL black and ALL old and ALL ready," he gloated.

"I don't know what to say, how many, how old, what..." I barely managed to get out.

"Well babe there are 23 of my friends and 3 surprises I'll tell you about later," Reg explained," The youngest of us is 72 and the oldest is 95."

I purred like a kitten and smiled reviewing the men on display in front of me.

I loved Reg, but this was perhaps even more than I wanted.

"Reg, could I just have a minute in the washroom?" I asked, "I just want to freshen up."

I took my purse and walked through the room to catcalls and stares enjoying the attention. Reg showed me the washroom and told me to take my time.

The first thing I did was light a BIG joint and grab my poppers. I sat on the toilet trembling. But I realized it was fright trembling but rather anticipation and excitement! Any misgivings I had a few minutes ago were going with every toke I took. I felt wonderful, standing and looking at myself in the mirror. I reapplied my makeup, exaggerating even more for my audience of black stallions.

I adjusted my micro top to ensure every bit of tit flesh possible was exposed. I made sure my tiny leather skirt rose above my ass cheeks. And finally I fluffed my hair to make sure it was huge and trashy. I thought, "God I look amazing, from eyelashes, to wig, to nails, lips and heels, everything was PERFECT."

Without realizing my hand had slipped under my skirt and I was rubbing my thong covered cock. It felt so good making out with myself, watching me use my own body in the mirror. I jumped when a knock came on the door and a gruff voice asked if I would be much longer.

"Ummm no, no just as second," I replied tossing my makeup and poppers into my bag and taking one more quick look in the mirror.

I opened the door and expected Reg to still be waiting but there was a tall skinny old man waiting, naked like the rest with big gold earrings, a thick gold chain around his neck and several huge gold rings on his fingers.

"My names Max," he said holding his hand out and coming into the washroom.

Before I could do anything he had shut the door and locked it and had I pinned against the wall.

"Well well pretty lady, Reg said you were something special," he said," and he was right there ain't nothin like a tall white chicky in leather."

"O um Max I think I should get out and see what Reg is doing and thanks for the compliment but I'm not sure you know..." I tried to explain just as his hand grabbed my crotch.

"O yeah babe Max knows everything, and Max knows just what you need. Girls like you, well there's a saying once you go black and I bet your one of those girls aren't you?" he grinned.

"Max you're bad and Max you're so right, I live for black cock, no other cock pleases me, no other cock can satisfy me, I can't imagine ever having a cock again that's not black," I answered before bringing my lips to his and letting him slide his soggy wet tongue into my mouth.

I didn't care about Reg, I didn't care about the 20 other men, I just cared about me. Me getting another black cock. Another OLD black cock to satisfy my cunt. I wanted Max NOW.

"God Max," I said grabbing his growing cock and rubbing it, "let's get that cock nice and hard so you can be the first to fuck me, to own my white pussy."

He ordered me to get on my knees and suck his cock hard which I happily did. His uncut cock was musky. It might have been only about 9 inches but what Max didn't have in length he made up for in width. His black meat was so thick I could barely get my mouth around it. I kept stretching my lips as he pushed it down my throat but it simply would not fit. I had never had that trouble before and he just kept pushing my heading forward to take more and more.

When he realized his effort wasn't going to be successful he pulled his cock out telling me not to worry, no one had ever managed to get it in their mouth. Seeing it before me I understood why.

I hadn't seen a cock that thick, I was just grateful it wasn't as impressively long. Max lifted me up and spun me around over the sink. I heard him spitting on his cock and lathering it up. His finger was probing my clenched boy cunt. As he probed I lifted one leg up onto the sink giving him access to explore my waiting hole. I could feel his breath on my neck and his finger in me.

Max did not miss a beat. As his finger slid out his cock went in.

ARGHHHHHHHH I screamed in total agony and ecstasy. Max had obviously fucked many holes before and knew gentle probing was not an option.

His tree stump tore into my ass. Max may have dove in all at once but I pushed my tight white pansy ass onto his thick manhood with just as much force. Here I was facing myself in the mirror, seeing Max behind me forcing himself deeper and wider into my gaping cavern, wanting it to never end. I thought monstrous long cocks were the best but Max's growing thickness gave me far too much pleasure.

"Likin that bitch?" he grunted into my ear.

"Max you know I am lovin every inch of your cock, please fuck me; pull it out and fuck me Max!" I begged.

And Max complied. Pulling his cock all the way out he rammed it back into my stinging boy cunt, and then he pulled it out again and thrust it back into me and again and again. After the fourth time he rammed it all the way inside me and I could feel his pulsating shaft on the insides of my hole.

I threw my ass back towards his cock over and over and over in absolute pleasure. I was moaning and grinding and loving every minute of this fucking. I hadn't realized Max had unlocked the door of the bathroom. I saw in the mirror when I looked up and focused and saw we had an audience of half a dozen old black men all pumping their cocks to the display we were providing.

More catcalls and whistles got Max into a fury and his fucking become uncontrolled. God, it just felt so good. Reg's cock on the way up was wonderful but he hadn't fucked me and now I was getting what I needed all day.

Max had grabbed my shoulders and was merciless in his pounding. Finally a cock that spread my puckered cunt far enough apart that I could feel it, feel the pain and the sensation.

He threw me right into the mirror with his whole body weight and I knew what was coming. Max's cock grew and grew and I felt his hardness on all sides.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSS CHRIST YOU FUCKING HOT BITCH, GIMME YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY," Max bellowed, "O fuck yeah here comes Max baby I am gonning fucking fill that tranny cunt with all my hot seed."

I was crushed into the mirror and could only moan with total delight as he dumped his thick seed deep into my cavity. I felt him convulsing against me as his entire body shuddered slamming shot after shot of sperm.

My ass felt like someone had injected a gallon of fluid around his cock and his meat kept pounding and sloshing inside me. His juice ran down my legs and into my boots. Max's cumload would be with me all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had been the first today and I hoped it wasn't the last time I would have Max treat me to his cock.

As he pulled out of me I turned, whispered how much I loved his fucking and told him it would not be the last time.

"Boys, this lady needs a few minutes," I cooed, closing the door leaving me and Max to clean up. I went down on my knees and licked the last of his cum drops from the head of his cock.

He wiped up and left me to once again fix my hair, makeup and clothes and with his cum still rolling out of my used ass I walked proudly into the main room into the arms of Reg, the man who had brought me to this fuck fest.

Reg kissed me deeply asking," Well, I see you started the party without me."

"O Reg, don't be a party pooper, Max's cock is so thick and he has so much cum inside his balls - he just gave me what I needed," I laughed.

"I thought I gave you what you needed," he growled back at me.

"You do Reg, bit you're only one man, look around, there are lots of black men and Max you brought me here to make them ALL happy didn't you?" I asked Reg," and I think that's what I need to do make EVERYONE here happy."

With that I turned and went around the room meeting every man present. Some were tall, some short, some fat, others skinny, most were bald. The only thing in common was their blackness and their impressive cocks. They were all so welcoming, each one more than happy to put his tongue down my throat as we kissed upon meeting. Each one was also very happy as I rubbed their cock while we spoke.

12