Gardening with Granddad Ch. 25

Story Info
The Latino Houseboy.
6.6k words
4.56
57.2k
9

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day and, glancing at the clock saw it was 4:17 pm. My tattered skimpy bride dress was strewn on the floor as were my stilettos, gloves, crown and veil.

What had happened? My wedding had been several weeks ago. I managed to prop myself up in bed, my head throbbing slightly from what had obviously been a night of too much partying. There was a note from Granddad that read: " Jimmy, gone to run a few errands back by 8 get your rest babe you'll need it. Your husband."

I didn't understand this at all. I looked at the date on the clock radio -- O MY GOD! It was 48 hours after my wedding to my Grandfather!!! What had happened?

Then I realized -- FUCK! I dreamt all of this? The wedding had happened obviously but I must have dreamt about all the other men, the fucking, and the new owners. I got out of bed and grabbed Granddad's musty plaid bathrobe. Running into the living room I found a Latino boy cleaning.

"Who are you? What are you doing" I asked.

"I've been hired to clean," he said wiping the kitchen counters, "it must have been some wedding on the weekend."

"O yes I guess it was," I told him not knowing what was real and what was imagined," who hired you?"

"The man that got married," said his new bride was resting and he wanted to save her from having to do any work."

I left the kitchen and went out to the backyard. Clearly the wedding had taken place. There were lots of reminders from the beer kegs, tables, chairs and left over glasses. I looked up to the loft and saw the window open and could hear music. I quickly ran up the steps to find my Dad lounging on the sofa.

"Jimmy, you're finally up," Dad grinned, "how's the bride feeling?"

"A bit of a hangover could you just remind me of what happened," I asked sheepishly.

" Jimmy you know what happened, your dream came true and you and your grandfather are together forever, the wedding was spectacular and you were definitely a hit!" he told me enthusiastically.

'But dad, I need to know a few more details please, I am kind of foggy on what happened, please tell me," I asked him.

"Well babe Friday you were transformed into the most gorgeous bride that ever walked down an aisle. Your grandfather finally married my son as his wife in front of 92 of our closest friends and we partied for the better part of 48 hours," he explained, "anything else?"

"We were here all weekend?"

"Yes baby all of us were here all weekend that must be some hangover!" he laughed.

"No, no I remember all of that I just wondered about after the wedding Dad."

"Today is after the wedding Jimmy, your new life starts today. Dad should be back soon and then you can start being his wife and my step Mom!"

"O yeah so hot, I think I'll go have a shower and get freshened up," and went back to the main house.

In the master bedroom I tidied up everything on the floor and went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath. I removed my disheveled wig and makeup and relaxed in the tub.

After 2 days there was a little stubble growing so I carefully shaved my legs and crotch and removed what little growth there was on my face. I got out of the bath and spread soothing lotion on my once again smooth youthful body. I admired how tanned and clean shaven I looked in the floor to ceiling mirrors. My body was impressive and I could see how men loved the silky smoothness on my legs, chest ass and cock.

I sat at what had been my grandmother's makeup table and reapplied eyeliner, mascara, shadow, lipstick and blush. I had fabulous facial features and my long blond hair accentuated all of my beautiful attributes.

My nails were still beautiful and attached. Long and silvery pink they stretched a good 2 inches on all fingers. I selected some of Grandmother's best jewelry. Drop diamond earrings. A gorgeous thick silver band with diamonds encrusted. Several large striking rings. And finally, a beautiful thick necklace of black stones with diamonds.

I went to the closet and found a magnificent microscopic triangle of mesh and tucked my cock and balls into myself managing to squeeze my manhood into the minute fabric. I then put on the matching mesh robe that barely came below my hips. My perky boy nipples were totally visible through the robe. I slipped on plexi-glass slippers with about 5 inch spike heels and decided I needed a glass of champagne while waiting for Granddad to come home.

In the kitchen I found a clean champagne flute and opened a fresh bottle from the refrigerator. As I was taking my first sip of bubbly I heard a throat clearing behind me!

As I turned around I remembered the cleaning boy!

"O I am sorry I totally forgot you were here, I'll get out of your way, I am so sorry," I stammered feeling embarrassed I had been found in such a state.

"No no don't worry I can still clean feel free to stay and enjoy your drink, I'm almost finished anyway," he offered, "do you know where I might put the clean glasses?'

"Oh yes, they just go up here," I instructed opening a cupboard and reaching up to indicate the higher shelf where the clean dishes should be placed. As I was showing him I knew my robe had lifted above my ass and he could see everything back on.

I took my arm down quickly and went to sit at the table in a more modest position.

"Do you live here with your grandfather and his bride?" he suddenly asked.

"Well yes I do live here."

"Do you think I should wait to clean her bedroom when she gets up?" he asked.

Not knowing what to say I said "Why not finish the kitchen first and see if she gets up."

I watched him load the glasses into the cupboard.

"Do you clean fulltime? I asked him.

"Oh no this is my summer job, my Uncle owns a cleaning company so I help out and it's good as I have nights and weekends off and can work part-time when school starts again."

"Do you go to college around here?" I asked him

"No not quite finished high school, but looking at local colleges for sure."

As he continued to put the dishes away his far too tight jeans showed off his small tight ass. He had on a silver studded thick white leather belt that cinched his tiny waist. He had on running shoes with no socks and a black t-shirt that showed his very small but triangular shaped torso. I could only imagine how many girls in the high school were after him.

"Are you from here? " I enquired.

"No my parents came from Mexico after my Uncle came here 8 years ago, my name's Luis," he said putting out his hand.

I shock his hand which had a firm grip and noticed how his tight small biceps flexed as he gripped my manicured hand.

"Since you're almost finished would you like some champagne?" I asked.

"Not really into that more of a beer drinker sorry."

"O we have lots of beer," I replied getting up and grabbing three cans from the fridge and putting them on the table.

"Hey that's great, I need a break," he said sitting down and flipping the tab to the first can.

He guzzled back the first one and opened the second.

"Man that's good and cold thanks."

I told him it was no problem he shouldn't work so hard.

"So you got a boyfriend?" he boldly asked me.

"Well no not exactly but well," I stuttered.

"Wow can't believe that would have thought you definitely had a boyfriend," his eyes taking in my long legs.

"I am in a relationship now though," I smiled.

"Yes all the hot babes are always taken," he laughed.

"Well there must be no shortage of girls in your school after someone like you, young built and cute," I laughed back.

"Yea, lots of girls in school that's for sure and lots of girls out of school, that's the plus of cleaning houses."

"Oh you meet other girls who clean houses?" I asked Luis.

"No silly I meet women who have their houses cleaned, the tips are GREAT!" the young jock cleaner boasted.

"Well, I can see you're a quick learner when it comes to work!"

"Yup, first day on the job I knew this was definitely a good way to make money," he smiled not taking his eyes off my nipples.

As he finished can number three I went and got three more cans from the fridge.

"Looks like you're a boy who can handle his beer," I said placing the frosty cans in front of him.

"Sure can," as he popped open the new can his right leg stretched out in front of him. The denim of his jeans was thread bare and worn. The front was equally as tight as the back. As my eyes moved from his sneakers upwards I was shocked at the BULGE that was framed in a V at the top of his legs. The buttons of the low riser jeans were spread well apart and the mound created was very VERY impressive.

"So you think I should do that bedroom now?" Luis asked.

"Well, Luis I think I need to explain that I am the bride and the room is mine," I shyly offered.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were a friend or relative I didn't mean..."

"Don't worry at all, most people don't understand or expect."

"Should I clean your room before your husband comes home?" he asked.

"Why don't we just chat for a little bit more and then you can clean it."

"Okay you're paying the bill and providing the beer!" he enthusiastically grinned opening can five. "Your husband is a lot..."

There was a lingering pause and I finished his sentence, "older?"

"Yes, sorry I guess that was rude."

"Not at all Luis, he is much older, I am much closer to your age. But you see Luis sometimes things in life are complicated and situations happen that set our destiny."

"So I guess you were pregnant and had to marry him?" he asked.

"O Luis no I can't," and then realized I couldn't finish the sentence.

I tried to explain to Luis that attraction to people can be a strange and wonderful thing and asked him if he was ever attracted to someone that he thought he could not have a relationship with or have sex with.

"Well yes, there are women I think about but can't be involved with yes," he said in a very boyish way.

"Like who Luis? If you tell me I can explain perhaps in a way you'll understand better my marriage."

"Well you know it's just fantasies sometimes about certain things like all boys have," he said looking down clearly embarrassed.

"Boys have many different fantasies Luis, you don't need to be shy, we all have fantasies and it's easier talking about them with someone who also has fantasies like I do Luis."

"YOU have fantasies?" he asked.

"Yes of course I do Luis, my marriage is a fantasy come true for me, and I have had many experiences I thought could never or would ever happen."

"But you're so young how could that be?"

"Luis sometimes you think about things and you don't know that the other person is thinking the same thing so your fantasy is also their fantasy," I explained.

"But how do you know if they think the same thing," Luis asked clearly becoming more and more interested.

"First, there are really subtle hints that you should look for or give. Then if there is any indication you can ask a question or make a very small move to see what happens, but really Luis it's easier talking about real ideas and then I could advice you about how to make your dreams and fantasies happen. You seem so sweet it would be a shame for these not to come true for you."

"Wow, you would give me advice and not tell anyone too?"

"I would never tell and since it happened for me I think it would be great helping you anyway I can in making your fantasies come true."

He was finished his beer and I said Luis do you ever smoke?

"Not cigarettes no," he grinned evilly

"Good I wasn't talking about cigarettes," I stood and got a container of pot, a fresh bottle of poppers and brought him more beer.

I lit the joint passing it to him as he enjoyed more beer. I took a hit of poppers as did he passing the joint back and forth.

Luis was enjoying our time together and soon offered that he thought everyday about having sex with different and interesting people.

"That's not unusual Luis, I think we all do."

"Which people do you think about?" I asked him directly.

"I think about people in role playing scenes like chicks with huge monstrous tits, and really old women, and fucking a girl in her ass and giving it to someone in public," said the lad embarrassed by his honesty.

"That's all normal Luis, very normal."

"It is, really?"

"O my god yes, men think about those things all the time, are there other things you think about?"

"Well yeah because when I take jobs I always wonder if I'll end up fucking the housewife," he smiled.

"I guess that would be a side benefit of your job, does that happen often for you?"

"Not to tell stories because my Uncle wouldn't be pleased but it does happen though I wished it happened more."

"I'm sure it wills in the future Luis," I smiled sheepishly, "most older women would enjoy a few hours with young stud like you."

Have you ever told anyone about the women you've met I asked my young houseboy?

"Never, but there have some really hot times," he eagerly offered.

I encouraged him, "Luis tell me a few while we enjoy our drinks.

He started by telling me about his first time two summers earlier with a much older woman who had monstrous tits whose husband travelled lots and he got to clean her house every Monday. Her $100 tips made his summer profitable and gave him a chance to lose his virginity.

Luis then told me about the black woman whose husband owned a local car dealership who actually cleaned her house they could spend more time together every week when he came to her house.

"Luis!" I explained," That's very bad -- I'm so proud of you!!!'

He laughed at my amusement. "So, have there been any really interesting situations, ones you didn't expect?"

"O yeah, Susan who had just had twins loved me to suck her milk filled tits while her babies were napping and then Laura who liked to telephone her husband while I was fucking her in their bed." I said to him,"Luis, you are definitely a fast learner and it seems nothing stops you from getting what you want."

"Open to anything," he smiled drinking another beer and picking up the poppers from the table.

Getting up from the table I said to him to finish in the kitchen and I'd let him know when I was finished and he could clean the bedroom.

I rushed down to my bedroom and threw off my mesh robe and matching thong. Sitting at the makeup table I lifted my mega wedding tits putting on body glue and affixing them to my smooth chest. The 42 EE implants were breathtaking. I added more makeup that made me look like a glamour queen and replaced my own long blond hair with a massive wig that would make Dolly Parton pale by comparison.

In the closet I found gorgeous 10 inch black latex stiletto thigh high boots. Off a hangar I took a completely sheer black micro mini dress with matching g-string.

I knew I had to hide everything from Luis in order to make sure I had peaked his interest. The tautness of the g-string let me pull and tuck my monstrous malehood completely out of view. I was pleased with the results as I was pulling the dress over my head and adjusting it to fit over my curvaceous figure.

The sheer dress clung to every inch of my body and the hem only met the very bottom of my g-string. I had no doubt that Luis would be captivated by the sight of me; he was certainly a sexual animal. However, it was once we were in the throes of activity I feared for the worst. But, there was no chance I would let this little Hispanic sex freak escape my clutches.

I opened the bedroom door and hollered for Luis, "Luis could you bring more champagne and clean the bedroom now?"

"Coming."

I heard him pouring the bubbly and I put new, fresh poppers on the nightstand with a box of joints.

I sat on the bed and waited and as Luis came into the room I stood for him to admire.

"Come in Luis," I smiled at him, "it's all ready." I sat on the bed.

He passed me my champagne and popped the tab on his can of beer.

Picking up a new joint and lighting it with my grandmothers beautiful silver lighter I told him to come and sit.

I took the first long and extended toke from the joint passing it to him and then began sipping my champagne.

As Luis was smoking the joint I opened the large bottle of poppers and when he finished passed it to him and watched as he closed his eyes inhaling deeply from his nose, mouth, nose, mouth. As he closed the bottle and opened his eyes I saw the fire as he intently stared at my protruding fake tits.

" O I can't believe you just got married and I'm in your bedroom," he said reaching out and putting a hand on each of my tits, " I've never seen a woman dress like you, I've never had a woman as young as you, I can't believe you're married to a man as old as your husband."

"O Luis, your hands feel so good," I told him as I reached to the bottom of his t-shirt and lifted it over his head shirt to reveal a completely ripped taught athletic body. It was so impressive his waist small and clinched by his white leather belt and his shoulders expanding outwards. His nipples were almost black, hard and the size of dollar coins.

As the t-shirt came off his head his mouth was even with my nipples and without missing a beat he began sucking on my left tit through the fabric of my dress. While he worshipped my rubber tit I made love to my poppers and put them under his nose so he too could inhale.

Luis's lips went over to my right nipple and he began to make that tit as moist as the other. I could see the outline of his teen cock growing and pulsating through his threadbare Levi's. He was lapping heavily and worshipping my chest.

Once he finished the poppers his lips rose to meet mine and my hands went down to lossen his studded belt. He hungrily forced his tongue into my painted mouth and I undone the metal buttons on his jeans.

I slid the denim fabric down over his hips to reveal a gorgeous tight jockstrap and let my hands roam backwards to grab his magnificent young totally HARD ass.

Luis began to moan deeply and explore my mouth with his tongue shaft. I took it deeper and deeper. He pulled out and looked into my eyes.

"O yeah baby gimme those poppers!" he said excitedly.

He took the bottle and as he was opeing it he told me to light another joint. He alternated back and forth between the bottle and joint. As we sat there sharing our treats I watched the tension mount in his face. I was holding the end of the joint and Luis took the biggest snort of poppers possible.

With animal force he threw me onto the bed and straddled me. I was between his jock strapped legs as he lifted my dress over my hips, then over my tits ad finally over my freakish blond wig.

"You're a fucking cock tease of a whore for a bride," he glared at me, "No fucking chick with a body as deadly as yours isn't going to have my cock in her pussy, I just hope you can handle it."

At that moment I remembered what Luis didn't know but was about to find out. I needed time so I reached towards his straining jockstrap and pulled it towards my face. Luckily he didn't resist and Luis brought his crotch toward me. I began teasing teasing his pouch with my tongue and lips and Luis reached down and said, "Fuck that," and hauled out the wettest uncut cock I had seen.

"O my god Luis!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed, "Let me taste that!"

I opened my lips to allow my mouth to slowly begin pulling back the foreskin of his cock. I loved uncut cocks and loved foreskin even more. This boy stud had as much skin over the head of his cock as most men have on their entire cock. It hung long and loose over his cockhead and wiggling my tongue inside was a new thrill. I could feel his cock head but it took me several minutes to actually reach it by peeling back the skin.

As the loose flap went back over his cock, it revealed a golf ball size purple cock head covered in precum. I feasted on his cock meat -- beautiful, pungent creamy cock juice. I looked up at Luis who was deeply involved in the poppers, inhaling through his nose and mouth and obviously getting as high as possible.

12