Garfoolio Ch. 02

Story Info
Garfoolio misses his chance to bed two women at once.
4.7k words
4.2
7.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In which Jenny needs Garfoolio's help to seduce Annie because she is lying to herself about why she wanted to fuck Annie; Jack shows up (Who the hell is Jack? And what the fuck is he doing there?); And Garfoolio misses his chance to bed two women at once.

_________________________________________________

It's been a couple of weeks setting this up. Well, since Jenny first told me that she wanted to fuck Annie and that she wanted me to help her do it.

During that time, Jenny's attitude toward me changed somewhat. She became more pliable and submissive. Sometimes, she even became a happier person. She did try several times to assert her usual, bratty, selfish nature. Each time she did that, I spanked her ass and pushed her away. And you know what? She always came back. That's because she wanted something from me and I wasn't giving it.

You know that sycophantic, puppy-dog, lover-boy game? I had come to hate that. I was so over it. I learned to master my impulses – I had gained control of my cock – no woman would ever have that control over me ever again.

Ever since I had that revelation – in bed with Jenny – about two weeks ago, Jenny became more interested and more confused. See, I have been working on messing up Jenny's spoiled brat scene. I never really gave her exactly what she asked for.

True, I did give her dick. And lots of it. I began to notice, though, that she was a vacuous cunt who never had anything terribly interesting to say. She never seemed to be that much fun to talk to. Sure, she kept turning up. She always wanted to fuck. Don't get me wrong. I love sex and fucking Jenny is awesome. Especially now that she was willing to do almost anything to get my cock inside her – any way she could.

I began to think that I was not so much in love with her as I was intoxicated by the idea of keeping a beautiful woman dangling on my arm. Of course, showing up at parties and clubs with her happily in tow was a hell of an ego boost, too. People – women – began to look at me differently. And I liked it.

So, on the arranged Friday night, I showed up at Jenny's house with two bottles of wine and a few plans of my own. Jenny answered the door. I have to tell you, she looked stunning.

She was dressed in heels, hose, and a tight, black, dress that showed off her generous female charms. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement. I held her face in my hands and gazed sharply into her eyes for a moment – asserting my control then:

"You look beautiful," I said dismissively as I turned away from her. The tone of my voice made it sound like I had said, "Oh, you got cold beer. I'd like one."

I realized that I might be a fool if I dump her just because she was a vacuous bimbo whose greatest joy was fucking and ducking men – well, people. Well, maybe I liked her a little...

She very nearly blushed in her excitement and grinned as she lowered her gaze. "Thank you. Annie will be here in just a few minutes."

I rewarded her by taking her in my arms and kissing her deeply. I squeezed her ass in just the right way that I knew would get her attention. She pressed against me and moaned quietly. I slipped my fingers under the hem of her dress and fondled the warm, soft, panty-clad flesh underneath, flesh, which I imagined, would soon become damp. I have to say here, that I was excited too, and Jenny could feel my excitement getting hard.

Presently, there was a knock on the door. We broke our embrace. Jenny grinned widely as she bounded off to open the door. A moment later, she ushered in a petite woman with a colorful scarf that held her curly blond hair pulled back in a mop. She had stunning green eyes. Her hand was warm and soft in mine but the energy that passed between us was intense.

"You must be Annie."

"And you must be Jenny's boyfriend."

(Boyfriend? No. Not really.) I smirked.

Jenny hugged her friend and kissed her cheek hello. She was certainly excited. I couldn't help but notice that the way Annie's ass filled out her tight, black Capri's was a work of art. I was excited, too.

We sat down at the table. I popped the cork on a bottle of red, poured three generous glasses, and watched the two women interact. Both were blond, but they couldn't be more different.

Jenny is a total bling blond. She's no-nonsense, sexy, sharp and sleek. She has generous female curves – aka breasts that are tourist attractions all by themselves and hips round enough to grab onto.

But you know all that. Jenny knows how to use her body to get what she wants. What she greatly wants are shiny things. On some level, she is herself willing to be a shiny thing to get them – a bling blond.

Annie on the other hand seemed to be earthy and laid back. She wore a colorful scarf in her hair, a colorful, scoop neck t-shirt and tight, black Capri's. "I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know this was a dress up occasion," she smiled.

"You look great, Hun. It's not really a dress up occasion. Garfoolio just likes to spend a little too much time in front of the mirror. Primping and preening. He takes longer than I do to get ready."

I smirked. Annie frowned.

"But you know how it is. He compensates."

Annie looked puzzled. "Really? What does he compensate for?"

I smiled and winked at her.

"Oh, you know..." She pretended to whisper. "He has a limp dick... and he's a sorry excuse for a fuck." Jenny simpered sweetly.

"Then why do you keep him around?" Annie wanted to know. She glanced at me, puzzled.

"Well, like all men, he has such a fragile ego. It would crush him if I dumped him because he's a lousy lay."

"That's an awful thing to say," Annie said. She clearly didn't know whether Jenny was joking.

"You know how it is. Many of us girls have to fake it whenever we take a man to bed. You know what I mean."

I smirked. "You love fucking me, bitch. That's why you always come back for more."

"Poor Garfoolio. You poor, poor little man." She grinned at Annie. "Sometimes, he leaves me feeling so... frustrated afterward. So... so... frustrated. Like I need something else. Something more. You know what I mean?" She reached across the table and stroked Annie's face.

I smiled. "You are such a bitch. You know what? If my dick is limp, it's 'cause you don't know how to suck it worth shit."

Poor Annie. She was looking at us both bewildered by now. Clearly, we might be joking. She didn't know what to make of this.

But you know what? Jenny was looking at me strangely, too. Her pupils had dilated. Her cheeks flushed just a bit, too. She absently stroked her hair. She gazed at my lips. Fuck.

"Ok. Come here and prove it." I smiled. "Suck my dick. Let's see if I'm limp... Come here and suck me, bitch. I think you want to... I think you can't wait to..."

I pushed my chair back from the table and spread my legs. I stared at Jenny across the table and waited. The message was clear. Would she take the bait? She would. She would because, despite what she said, she had to. She had to dial up the sexiness a bit. If she said "no" now, she'd never get Annie and she knew it.

"Do. It. Suck my dick, bitch. Let's see if it's limp." I said quietly.

Jenny stood up slowly as if in a trance. She knelt before me. Unbuckled my belt; opened my Levis and reached inside my boxers to liberate my cock. She lowered her head and took me in her mouth.

I smirked, entwined my fingers in her hair and groaned. Jenny was going to work on my cock and it felt really good. If nothing else, Jenny was a really good cocksucker.

I opened my eyes and found Annie staring across the table at us. Jenny licked my cock. She sucked my cock. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock. She was clearly enjoying herself. Jenny sucked me hard. She really wanted me to cum just to prove her point. Not yet. I wasn't going to give that to her. I pulled her away from my dick and gazed down at her.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her roughly to my face. I kissed her deeply. I stood up. I pulled her roughly to her feet. I turned her around so she faced the table and bent her over it. Her ass in the air, I pushed the hem of her dress over her hips, pulled down her panties and pushed her legs apart. I fingered her warm... soft... damp... pussy. I slapped her ass. She whimpered.

My pants had fallen down to my knees. My cock stood stiff and straight and true. Annie gaped at it and swallowed the rest of her wine. Her face flushed.

I slowly pushed my cock into Jenny's pussy. Just far enough. She whimpered. I told her what a slut she was. And that I was going to fuck her hard the way she liked it. I was going to fuck her in front of her friend.

I pulled out and slapped Jenny's ass again. Hard. Left a mark. This time, I swear it was Annie who whimpered. I pushed the head of my cock back in. This is one of my favorite games – fuck her just a little bit at a time. Then a little bit more; a little bit faster. Until, I was all the way in her. Then I fucked her for real. I fucked her until she came, gasping and moaning. Until she told me that I was somebody's motherfucker. I fucked Jennie until Annie moaned.

When I pulled out, I was still hard. My cock glistened with Jenny's come. Jenny slumped down on the table.

Annie stared wide eyed and flush-faced. I reached across the table and took her hand. I pulled her out of her seat as I sat down in mine. She stood before me and stared down at my dick. I pulsed my PC muscle and made my dick jump. I'm not sure whether I pulled her down or whether she just fell to her knees, but suddenly, Annie was sucking on my cock and moaning her pleasure.

There was something incredible about the way Annie was blowing me. She blew me like a starving woman who has suddenly found a feast. It almost pushed me over the edge. She blew me until the doorbell rang.

Jenny gasped. Annie froze mid stroke and gazed up at me like she had been caught doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

"It's Jack.... Jack's here." Annie jumped to her feet.

"Jesus. Jack's here." Jenny sprang to her feet and pulled up her panties.

(Fuck. Jack. Who the fuck is Jack?) I stood up and pulled up my boxers and pulled up my jeans.

Annie kissed me quickly on the cheek. "Jack's my boyfriend. That's him at the door." The doorbell rang again. Annie gargled a gulp from my wine glass.

Jenny was smoothing down her dress when she knocked over her own wine glass. "Fuck. Just a minute, Jack." The puddle of wine spread across the table. Annie squeezed my now clothed crotch and winked. "Easy, tiger. Be nice. Don't say anything." I grinned at her. Jenny ran for some paper towels. "Garfoolio, get the door."

I tried to keep a straight face as I opened the door.

There stood Jack.

Jack was taller than me and heavier. He was a blue, button-down-shirt and khakis kind of guy – complete with loafers and a club tie. He had just a little bit too much gut and he was just a bit too soft and stooped in the shoulders and arms.

"You must be Jack. Come in. I'm Garfoolio"

"Uhm. Hi," Jack.

"Hi. Jack," Annie called from somewhere behind me. "We spilled the wine." She giggled. Her face was still flushed. (Spilled the wine, my ass. She had my dick in her mouth just a minute ago.)

Annie bounded up to Jack, and (giving me a quick sideward glance) gave him a quick, self-conscious kiss hello.

Jack wrapped his arms around her. "Hi, baby. You been up to no good?"

Annie smiled at him brightly. Jack squeezed her ass. Me? I was jealous. I wanted to squeeze her ass. Annie bounced out of his arms just as quickly and bounded over to Jenny. "Jack. This is Jenny. The girl I told you about."

Jack smiled "hello" and shook her hand.

We sat down to dinner. Jenny poured more wine. The table was wiped clean of any possible bodily fluid leftovers there might be from our momentary lapse of... constraint. The crime scene scrubbed clear of all evidence. Dinner conversation was pretty vanilla. It was pretty boring, actually.

Well... except that Jenny's eyes gleamed at me and at Annie. Annie kept shooting me these sly, puppy-dog, fuck-me looks. Then, Jack wanted to know how long it was that Jenny and I had been dating.

Before I could say anything, Jenny piped up: "We aren't actually dating. We're just sleeping together." Jenny smiled. "We aren't even completely monogamous." She winked at Annie. I think she thought she was building sisterly rapport. I think she thought she was making a play.

Me? I felt the twinge of twisting knife. All right. So despite everything, I really wanted to be in a relationship with one woman. One girlfriend. Jenny knew it. She liked to fuck with me, so to speak. We both knew this. Annie gawked at me. Jack gawked too, but for a different reason.

"We're like... uhm... almost like friends.... but I let him fuck me," Jenny chimed sweetly.

That killed conversation. We ate our salads in silence.

More wine. Jenny set the table for the main course she said brightly: "Annie, you are so sexy. I wish I had a body like yours." She ran her hand down Annie's shoulder and arm.

Annie's grin could have lit lamps. "Sweetie, you are so beautiful. I would love to have boobs like yours."

Jenny smiled something like a Venus flytrap: "How do you keep yourself in such lovely shape?"

Annie grinned. Her face was still flushed. "Oh, Hun, I keep in shape by running, yoga and lot's of sex."

Jack snorted in his wine glass.

More wine.

The estrogen mutual admiration society was in high session, today. The girly love was thick enough to cut with a knife, and leave it to Jack to fuck things up:

"She loves to... uhm... make love," Jack grinned nervously. "We have a great love life." He grinned at me. I think he thought he was trying to build manly rapport or something. "Well... except Annie doesn't really like oral sex." Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What girl doesn't like oral sex? You mean, she doesn't like to give or receive?" Jenny wanted to know.

"She doesn't mind if I go down on her, but she doesn't like to give blow jobs. The taste of dick makes her.... uhm... ill." Annie's face turned red. She gaped in embarrassment around the table. Jack misunderstood the look. But at least he realized that he had said something wrong. "Well... That's ok, baby. I love you anyway..."

That killed conversation. We ate our meat in silence.

More wine. Jenny laid out the dessert plates.

(Just coffee for me, thanks.)

"How long have you guys been together?" I asked Jack.

"We've been dating for almost a year. Isn't that right, sweetie. We've never looked back." Jack said smugly.

"How did you meet?" Jenny wanted to know.

"We were at Starbucks. I had just come from a church group meeting. I am president, you know. Annie was on her way to a yoga class. I pulled some cocky, funny routine on her and we just hit it off. Of course, we didn't have sex for like four months. When we do, we don't go for that crazy stuff. It's just heart to heart lovemaking."

Annie gazed at me balefully through a haze of lust or wine. The look on her face plainly said, "Help me. Please..."

"She's incredible," Jack simpered. "We're in love."

That killed conversation. We ate our pudding in silence.

After dinner, we adjourned to the living room. Jenny has a huge, black sectional couch. You know, "L" shaped. Jack and I took up positions at either end. We practically glared at each other and propped our feet up on a large oak coffee table in the middle.

The girls rifled through Jenny's video collection looking for something to watch. Jack asked for something sports. I voted for anything spicy. Annie said something about a chick flick. Jenny wanted porn.

Fuck that. I picked up Jenny's remote and switched on the sultry blues harp and guitar riffs of Charlie Musselwhite. I love it.

Jenny glanced over with a question on her face. She started swaying to the beat. Then she grabbed Annie and started swinging hips with her. Before you know it, the two girls had their arms wrapped around each other and were grinding to the honky-tonk blues. Jenny whispered something in Annie's ear. Annie grinned back and nodded "yes".

Jack barked for rock and roll. Def Leopard or something. Changing the music would have killed the mood. The putz.

Jenny grinned at me and tossed her head back. She turned around and pressed her back against Annie and sunk in to her groovy embrace, wiggling her ass, arching her back, and pushing out her chest. She grabbed Annie's hands and wrapped them around her. And Annie's hands roamed all over Jenny. Annie giggled and pouted.

I have to say, I was enjoying the show. I wooted and hooted. This was great fun. Jack? Well... Jack got quiet. His face turned red. He shuffled down against the couch and opened his legs.

Jenny swung around again to face Annie and put her arms around Annie's neck. She winked at me and slowly moved closer to kiss Annie....

Annie smiled. The two girls kissed. They swayed to the music. They ground their hips against each other. They sucked each others tongue. They moaned to each other. Jenny's hands found their way to Annie's ass. She squeezed and fondled her. (What? Everybody gets to squeeze Annie's ass but me? Damn. I wanted my turn.)

Meanwhile, I glanced at Jack. He was busy re-adjusting himself through his khakis. I relaxed with my hands behind my head and enjoyed thinking about how to direct the unfolding drama...

Jenny began nipping and licking at Annie's neck. She looked like she was set to devour the poor girl. I thought she was being just a bit too aggressive... But Annie had her arms wrapped tightly around Jenny's neck and she pressing against her and making little mewing sounds. I guess she liked it.

Jack's face had turned red. He was surreptitiously rubbing himself. (Careful there, tiger, you might want to last a while longer.)

As the music came to an end, Jenny and Annie stood in the middle of the living room making out. Jenny's dress had somehow risen up to her hips. Annie took advantage of this by fondling Jenny's panty clad ass. Jack took advantage of this by gawking some more.

The girls disengaged. You could almost hear the disappointment in a sigh coming from Jack. I knew there were better things to come, so to speak.

Annie winked at me and curled up on the couch next to Jack.

Jenny? She stood grinning before me. I pulled her face down and kissed her deeply. I pulled her up on the couch on her hands and knees and turned her around so that she was facing Annie and Jack. I pulled off my shirt, unbuttoned my jeans and pushed my jeans and boxers down to my knees. I got behind her, flipped her dress over her hips and pulled down her panties.

Jack went all slack-jawed and buggy-eyed.

And this was going to be the second time that night that Annie watched me fuck Jenny from behind. Now, some guys get all weirded-out being naked around people they barely know. Me? I studied kungfu fucking with ancient masters in Asia. I can last all night and I can make my woman come just by tapping in sync on the pulse point in her wrist. (Well... I like to think I can...)

Really though, I can orgasm without ejaculating and remain hard and ready to go again for as long as I like. And I was close already.

No playing around this time. I shoved my cock hard into Jenny's pussy. She moaned loudly and just about went sprawling into Annie's lap. Annie, meanwhile, was rubbing Jack's crotch. She hadn't even unbuttoned his trousers before he lost his nut. His face turned a deeper red. He groaned. A wet spot blossomed all over the front of his khakis. Jack was done for. I felt bad for him. Actually, no, not really.

I grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair. "I'm gonna ride you, slut, until you beg for mercy." I slapped her ass. "Giddeeyup!"

She arched her back. I pulled her hair and pummeled her pussy. I was patient. But it didn't take long. Jenny screamed, "Oh fuck... Fuck me... Gawd..." She melted into a puddle on the couch; her face buried in Annie's lap. She shivered in her orgasm. There was no faking anything there.

12