Gargarean Group Ch. 07

Story Info
David does some live modeling.
7.1k words
4.64
25.7k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Photo Shoot

On a bright and beautiful summer's day, David remembered his conversation with Persephone while driving his rusty old silver Jeep to the photo shoot.

"Chantal absolutely adored the preliminary photographs she took of you at the party, David," she'd said. "We've been commissioned to do a series of advertising photos for CutBACK swimwear, and she thinks you would be perfect for them. Would you be available a week from Saturday? We've scheduled an all-day, outdoor photo shoot of you at our beach studio."

Persephone offered David a four-figure modeling fee, plus a promise for more work should his photos be accepted. He readily agreed.

"You live more than four hours away from the site, and we'll be working most of the day. You're welcome to stay overnight in our spare room, if you'd like."

He declined her offer. On the morning of the shoot, however, he decided to throw his pajamas and toothbrush into a gym bag and bring them along, just in case.

The long drive left David plenty of time for his doubts and anxieties to surface. From what he'd read about the modeling agency of Persephone and Chantal on the Internet, their interest in him was like winning the lottery. Do well today at the photo shoot, and he would be on the road to more wealth and fame than he ever imagined. On the other hand, if the shoot did not go well, and 'P&C' rejected him, he would have blown the opportunity of a lifetime. He'd be back to lawn maintenance supplemented by odd jobs for the Gargarean Group.

His worries increased as his Jeep carried him closer. He had no idea what to expect. He tried to reassure himself by remembering Persephone's answer to his question, "What do I need to bring with me?"

"Just that gorgeous body of yours," she'd replied. "We'll supply the swimwear, the suntan lotion, and lunch. And there is always our spare room, should you change your mind about staying the night."

David had been relieved to hear he'd be wearing a swimsuit. He suspected Chantal and Persephone would dress him in something tight and small, but that would be better than nothing. He still felt anxious about being photographed without clothes. Thankfully, they had not published his nude photos on the Gargarean Group's intranet, or anywhere else. They were proprietary and for the eyes of their agency only.

~~~

David's anxieties nearly overwhelmed him when he arrived at the 'P&C' beach studio, a raised bungalow surrounded by palms. The large house, set back a few hundred feet from the ocean, exuded wealth and luxury; power and influence. A bright yellow Aston Martin Vantage parked in the crushed-rock lot added to the feeling of affluence. David swallowed his fear and parked his rattletrap truck beside the glossy luxury car. His driver's door squealed when he opened it. He stepped out.

Chantal strode around the house, saying, "Good morning, Darling."

"Hi, Chantal."

"You're early; I like that!"

Her friendly words reassured David; her clingy attire befuddled him. The exotic beauty, her waist-length black hair streaming in the tropical breeze, approached him in a translucent white cover-up that revealed a white bikini beneath.

His onceover made Chantal smile. She returned the favor and checked out the hunky beach boy and his t-shirt and jean shorts. She must have liked what she saw, for the glamour photographer stunned her model by embracing him in a body-to-body, breasts-to-chest hug. She grinned while gazing into his eyes and asked, "Nervous?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"That's natural; but don't worry, we're going to have fun today." She tilted her head and sealed her promise with a firm kiss on the lips.

David felt giddy as she clasped his hand and guided him to the front, beach side of the bungalow.

"Hi, David!" said Persephone as she rose from the lounger where she'd been sunbathing.

"Hi!" His eyes dilated in their eagerness to enjoy the blue one-piece swimsuit that hugged her bosomy body. His pulse quickened when she stood on her toes, encircled him with her arms, and pressed those lovely boobs against his chest. His penis roused as she gave him a lingering kiss and pushed her pubis against his crotch.

After the kiss, she looked up into his eyes and said, "We're going to have fun today!"

"I already said that," said Chantal with a chuckle. "Ready to get changed, Darling?"

"Yeah."

Persephone said, "Let's go inside while Chantal gets ready." She clasped his hand and led him up the wooden steps of the bungalow. "You'll be modeling a CutBACK swimsuit for us."

~~~

Their choice of bathing suit pleased David. Instead of the tight, Speedo-type briefs he'd expected, Persephone gave him a pair of bright blue board shorts that were relatively roomy in the crotch. She also surprised him by leaving the bungalow and allowing him to get changed by himself. After he dressed, she helped him to apply suntan lotion to his back and legs, then led him to Chantal, waiting near the rolling surf.

"You look divine, Darling!" said Chantal. She was holding a heavy, long-lensed camera that she aimed at him as he approached. "I think his shorts should ride a bit lower, Persephone. Don't you?"

"Yes; definitely. Let's show off those nice abs."

David gulped as Persephone placed her hands on his hips and slipped his shorts lower. Chantal wasn't satisfied until the waistline hugged his hips and barely covered the base of his cock and the crack of his ass. She tightened the drawstring and stepped back.

"Yes, much better, Darling," said Chantal. "I need you to walk out into the water for me until the waves come up to your chest. Dunk under and make sure your hair is wet, and when you're ready, walk slowly back to the beach, looking all hunky and masculine. Keep your shoulders back and your tummy tight. Try to look longingly into the distance. You are a shy and lonely guy looking for some companionship, but the beach is deserted this morning."

This wasn't strictly true. A pair of college-age women interrupted their stroll on the beach to watch the photo-shoot. Both were trim and attractive. One had short, dirty-blonde hair and a bright-pink one-piece swimsuit; the other had long, brown hair and an aqua bikini. The girls chatted while eyeing the blonde and handsome, 6-foot-tall model getting himself good and wet.

Self-conscious and nervous, David tried to ignore the girls as he waded into the ocean. The cold water completely shriveled his dick, allaying any fears of embarrassing himself by getting a hard-on. He doused himself and then turned and walked towards shore while Chantal snapped pictures. As the water dropped below his waist, a strong wave felt like it was going to strip off his shorts. He grabbed for them and looked down, but everything remained covered below the lower limits of his belly. His butt crack was still covered - barely.

His instinctive reaction gave the four women a lascivious laugh.

"Don't worry, they'll stay up," said Persephone.

"I hope not," joked the blonde onlooker.

Chantal chuckled before telling David, "Go back out and come in again, Darling. Try to relax. Don't be so stiff as you walk towards us; act natural."

David tried again. When his groin emerged from the water, he glanced down and was pleased to see that the swimsuit was completely opaque. The freezing water left him with minimal crotch bulge.

"Better," said Chantal when he reached shore; "but you forgot to look longingly into the distance for some companionship."

Persephone turned to the college coeds and asked, "What are your names, girls?"

"I'm Kelli," said the nubile brunette.

"Sandy," said the sexy blonde.

"David, keep your eyes on Kelli and Sandy as you walk towards shore. They are a couple of hotties you'd like to meet, but you're too shy to approach them. You're hoping that your gorgeous body will coax them into coming over and saying hello. Can you do that?"

He smiled shyly and said, "I'll try."

"And keep your chin up, Darling."

Back into the ocean for a repeat performance. After he turned and began walking back, Kelli and Sandy grinned into his eyes. When the water dropped to his thighs, their gazes dropped to his crotch. He resisted the urge to look down, to see what they were seeing. He waded to shore.

"Perfect," said Chantal. "Now, let's take a few shots of you walking along the beach in search of your elusive companionship. Girls, can I ask you to get behind me?"

The shoot continued, with Chantal taking multiple photographs from different angles. She pointed her camera towards the ocean, towards the palm-lined beach, and along the shore. She captured David from the front, the rear, and the sides. In every one, he pretended to be the shy and lonely man searching for a friend. After an hour, the beach began to get busy, forcing them to shift their efforts.

"Let's move to the static set," said the glamorous photographer. "Follow me."

"Can we come along and watch?" asked Kelli.

Persephone smiled and said, "Sure."

~~~

Chantal led them to a natural bowl in the sand; a sort of sand amphitheater. At the bottom, she had arranged a CutBACK beach towel shaded by a CutBACK umbrella. A large box camera atop a heavy tripod pointed towards the set, and several reflectors kept the scene well lit.

"Lie down and pretend to be taking a nap," instructed Chantal. "We'll start with that."

While the college coeds made themselves comfortable at the top of the amphitheater, David stretched out on the blanket. Pretending to be asleep was easy!

They spent the rest of the morning with David in endless variations of poses while Chantal photographed and Persephone coached and changed the positions and angles of the reflectors. Although sand dunes surrounded them, Chantal coached her model to pretend he could see people walking along the beach.

~~~

After lunch, David smiled to see his small audience had added a few members. His fan club - Kelli and Sandy - still sunbathed and snoozed on their blankets. A trio of wishful-thinking college guys in swim trunks had settled nearby and eyed the girls. They really perked up when Chantal and Persephone, looking elegant and beautiful, escorted their model back to the photo-shoot.

David climbed down into the shallow bowl and began reapplying suntan lotion. Persephone helped by spreading the greasy cream on his shoulders and back. Chantal began loosening the drawstring on the front of his board shorts.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You'll be nude for the rest of the shoot," replied Chantal.

David gawped at her. "Nude!?" He glanced nervously at the college coeds. They were now sitting up and watching with interest. Their male counterparts looked nervous.

Chantal explained, "Getting wet and parading around the beach didn't attract any companionship to our shy and lonesome man. Neither did waiting on his beach towel for someone to notice him. Now, he's going to try using his cock and balls as bait."

Kellie and Sandy chuckled.

"What if a cop comes by?" asked David. "Won't I get arrested for indecent exposure."

"This is a clothing optional beach," said Persephone. "Public nudity is perfectly legal."

"I thought this shoot was to show off CutBACK swim gear?"

"It is," answered the business partner. "That's why we'll be placing your board shorts beside your blanket, with the maker name prominently displayed."

David tried to dissuade Chantal while she struggled to loosen a knot in his drawstring. "Why would a clothing manufacturer want nude pictures?"

Persephone explained. "CutBACK is from Australia, where there are many clothing optional beaches. My contact specifically requested photographs of their products with a nude male model."

The knot came loose, and Chantal sighed, "Finally."

"Photos of naked men attract CutBACK's young demographic, particularly women and gay men."

David gulped as Chantal lowered his swimsuit to the sand. The desired parts flopped into view.

"See, Darling?" She nodded towards their audience.

Kelli and Sandy now leaned forward as they curiously eyed David's exposed genitals. Even the trio of guys checked out his equipment, silently comparing his assets to their own.

"Be sure to apply suntan lotion everywhere, Darling," said Chantal. She gazed at him with a twinkle in her eye and said, "Penises are particularly prone to sunburn."

The girls on the dune snickered and whispered.

"She's right," confirmed Persephone. Her hands began covering his bare backside with lotion.

David gulped and stared at the tube as he squirted cream onto his right palm. He rubbed his hands together to distribute the greasy liquid.

While the model stalled, Persephone slid her slick fingers down into the depths of his butt cleft, saying, "You never know where the sun is going to reach."

Feeling dizzy and ashamed, David kept his eyes down as he coated his cock and balls. He held his breath; his heart pounded. His ears focused on the dune while he handled himself, but the small audience remained quiet. He was aware they were there, however, silently watching; mesmerized by the sight of a man caressing his own private parts.

David breathed again and moved on. He and his busty helper covered his legs, feet, and toes with suntan lotion.

When they were done, Persephone walked around him and scanned his body. She filled her hands with cream, then knelt and said, "You need more protection on your penis." She reached for his genitals.

Embarrassed to have a woman oiling up his dick and balls, David ventured a glance towards the dune. Kelli and Sandy grinned to see a grown man getting his groin groped by a woman. The guys looked awed and envious as Persephone used her fingertips to work the cream into the head of David's dick. By the time she finished, his penis was polished and perky.

"That's perfect," said Chantal when she saw the awakened state of her model's dick. David wasn't aroused, but he was far from flaccid. "Please sit on the blanket, Darling."

While nude David lowered himself to the sand, Persephone retrieved his blue board shorts. She carefully arranged them on a corner of the blanket, ensuring that the CutBACK surfboard-shaped logo would be in every shot.

Chantal smiled to see her model modestly position himself with his knees apart but his hands bashfully crossed in front of his groin. "Lean back, Darling; prop yourself on your arms," she directed. "No, keep your knees apart. Although he's shy, our lonely man is proud of his body and confident that his cock will attract the attention he craves."

David didn't feel very shy; not with his knees apart and his dick arching between his legs! And the position did not attract the kind of attention he expected. Two men in their mid-twenties, holding hands as they walked along the beach, spotted naked David and decided to stay awhile. They climbed the dune to his left and arranged their beach towels on the sand. Both then stripped off their trunks, exposing their flaccid dicks, and sat down. David wasn't comforted by their shared nudity. Their leers between his spread thighs discomfited him.

"Look towards the beach over my shoulder, Darling, and give me a manly smile," said Chantal. "That's it!" She began taking pictures.

The shoot continued, with David getting more and more self-conscious and embarrassed. The three college guys, completely ignored by Kelli and Sandy, moved on. A trio of grandmotherly matriarchs in flowery, skirted swimsuits made camp near the coeds and chatted with the young women.

Chantal directed, "Lie back with your hands behind your head, Darling. Cross your ankles. Now, fluff your balls. Yes, that's better. Can you move your cock so that it's pointing towards your left hip?"

David's pulse pounded again as he reached down and moved his penis. His shy and shrinking dick wouldn't cooperate; it kept centering itself and lolling over his scrotum. He heard titters from the audience.

"This should help," said Persephone as she covered her palms with suntan lotion again. She stepped forward and caressed David's cock while purposely arousing him.

A bevy of bikini-clad babes appeared on the dune behind David's head. He gawked up at them as the five gorgeous girls shifted positions until all could see around the set's beach umbrella. With lecherous comments and laughter, they celebrated their discovery of a nude male model with his dick being tended by a female assistant.

Persephone's personal touch extended David's penis, and soon she was able to pose it to her partner's satisfaction. Chantal rapidly snapped several pictures before it shriveled again.

A middle-aged man and woman happened by and stopped to watch. The beer-bellied husband was naked, with a flaccid penis that was short and stout. The wife, an attractive, 40-something woman, was wearing a brown one-piece suit partially covered by a tan sweater. She gazed up and down David's body with an appreciative smile on her face.

By the time Chantal announced, "I've got all that I need," David counted 16 people in addition to Kelli and Sandy crowding the surrounding dunes. Many more had watched briefly, gotten bored, and left. Of the ones who stayed, women in bathing suits made up the majority. Scattered amongst them were a few men, most nude but several wearing swim trunks.

Relieved that his public spectacle was over, David reached for his board shorts.

"Not yet, Darling," said Chantal. "We still need to do a series where the shy and lonesome man finds some friends."

"We do!?"

Tittering laughter moved through the audience as the photographer's words circulated from person to person.

Persephone said, "I'll tell the other models we're ready for them." She quickly strode towards the bungalow.

~~~

A few minutes later, Persephone returned with five exceptionally attractive young people; three women and two men. The ladies looked lovely in one-piece bathing suits; the handsome men were in Speedo-type briefs. Their covered condition reminded David that he was still nude. His head spun when all five glanced down to check out his dick.

"Hi, David! How are you?"

David gazed into the sparkling, gray-green eyes of the woman who'd greeted him. He grinned when he recognized Ms. Esme's gorgeous, 24-year-old niece. "Ms. Joy!?"

She chuckled and said, "My aunt isn't around; you can drop the 'Ms.'"

Joy looked stunning! A black, one-piece swimsuit with a plunging neckline barely covered her cheerleader figure and emphasized the light blonde color of her long hair. A CutBACK surfboard-shaped logo rested on her right hip, just above the high leg opening.

Chantal interrupted their reunion. "I want just Tina and Riko with David for now. The rest of you, please stand behind me."

"We'll talk later," said Joy before joining the two guys out-of-shot.

"Hi, David; I'm Tina," said a tall, bosomy model with shoulder-length, light-brown hair.

"Hi," replied the nude man as the beautiful woman, wearing a bright red swimsuit, moved to his left.

A petite Japanese girl wearing a virgin white one-piece stood to his right. She slid her arm around his bare waist as her dark eyes looked up at him. She smiled shyly and said, "I'm Riko."

"Hi, Riko." Her long and silky black hair tickled his side as she looked towards the photographer.

Chantal said, "Now, guys, here's the situation. David, you are still the shy and lonely man, Darling, but your plan has worked and you've attracted some companionship."

Riko asked, "What plan? I need to know in order to get into character."

"I was just getting to that," said Chantal with a hint of impatience in her voice. She nodded towards the blanket, where Persephone was re-positioning David's CutBACK board shorts, and said, "David removed his trunks in hopes that exposing his cock would attract some attention."

Tina gazed down at David's dick and joked, "That would certainly get my attention!"