Gary's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers

I was able to take him all in, right down to the base buried deep in his pubes. He wasn't fighting me any longer, and when he erupted in my mouth I took that delicious seed willingly, savoring the nectar until I drained him completely.

"Why?" Gary said, in a disbelieving voice. "Why did you do that?"

"What?" I asked as he let go of me and scrambled to his feet while looking for his underwear. "What's wrong? Didn't you like it?"

"That was - queer, man," Gary said. "I didn't know you were like that."

"Me?" I asked. "What are you talking about? You just jerked me off."

"That was different," Gary huffed. "Doing that to another guy? And don't tell me you never did it before either. You know how to suck dick better than Sandy."

"You didn't stop me. You loved it."

"You knew I was drunk and took advantage of me," Gary insisted.

"Wait," I pleaded as Gary went to the door.

"Don't talk to me," Gary said before leaving. "In fact, I think you should go back home. Fag!"

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, crying as my fantasy became a nightmare.

***

"It's alright," I heard a voice say as Gary's father came and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Mr. Wilson. How I could have forgotten about him is beyond me, but I had, and his words were soothing and comforting.

"He'll come around, maybe," Mr. Wilson suggested, but I knew that even if Gary did eventually, it would never be the same. "But you don't ever have to leave, no matter what."

I let Mr. Wilson lift my chin off of my chest, and did not protest when his lips pressed against mine. My mouth opened when his tongue pressed between my lips, and when that very same tongue danced with my own I shared the remnants of the seed his son had left inside of me.

"Forgive me, Adam, but that was so exciting," Mr. Wilson said. "When I heard his hand moving up and down that beautiful cock of yours I was so jealous, and then when you went down on him - I was peeking over the side of the bed. Didn't even care if I got caught or not."

"He hates me," I whispered.

"You still have me," Mr. Wilson said as he eased me down onto the bed while going to his knees between my legs, and as I felt his mouth take my balls into his mouth one at a time, I knew he was right.

"Let me try to make the pain go away, Adam. I'll make you happy," Mr. Wilson promised as he easily lifted the backs of my thighs up and let his mouth slide down from my scrotum and go lower still, and as his tongue went to a place that none had ever been before, I knew he was right.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,749 Followers
12