Gas Station Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Draga21
Draga21
1 Followers

He got on top of her, and placed his member at her entrance. He kissed her hard, and then guided the first bit of him into her.

She bit her lip at his size, but he did it slowly, and soon he worked his entire length into her. He pulled out just a little, and placed himself back into her. He sped up slowly, and then pushed more of himself in and out of her.

She felt him pull back fast and slam into her. His length filled her nicely, and she arched her back with the sensation. He started to fuck her very fast, and she couldn't help but moan.

He grabbed her shoulders and repeatedly pressed his crotch into hers, burying himself in her warmth. She wrapped her legs around him, and positioned herself so that he could get deeper into her. His shaft filler her so nicely, and she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

She came with a fury, and felt her second orgasm wash over her, three times as intense as the first. It rocked her senses, and she felt every inch of her body scream in ecstasy.

He came just after that, shooting jet after jet of his seed deep into her. He gave one last push, and finished off his orgasm. He collapsed on top of her, out of breath, and kissed her.

She laid there, unable to even think about what just happened. She was never the adventurous one, and she was always careful. And here she was, sleeping with the young student from the gas station.

She kissed him, and whispered, "thank god I forgot my key."

He chuckled, and kissed her back.

As she laid there, she started to worry. What about the future? What after this? He was too young for anything serious, so what would she do?

She was too tired to really care, and the moment was just too perfect. Shutting down all of her worries, and snuggled next to him and fell asleep.

The end

Draga21
Draga21
1 Followers
12