Gator Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine my pussy oozing cum... see it trickle down my thighs... soaking me... soaking into my stockings... I sense it coming...

More groaning at the bar... more cum... my dress is being pulled down over my tits... A set of warm, wet lips start to suck and fondle them... I'm being drilled deep... cum is throbbing into me... moans... the cock in my pussy pulls out... cum coated and dripping. He wipes his cock off on my stockings. I feel the hot stickiness cool on my legs. He walks over to one of the blondes and feeds her his sticky cock that had just fucked me silly. Another strange cock penetrates me...

I lay my head back and feel the cocks pumping me - sliding in and out... the looks of lustful desire on the faces as I spread my legs and take it all in... ravishing my body... using me up... filling every hole...filling me with hot, sticky cum... pumping me full until it oozes out of me... a fresh cock is fed to me...

Both cocks are plunging deep... another wave is overcoming me... I'm so wet... so hot - steamy sex. Fuck me... please fuck me... fuck me deep... harder... do me all over - fuck my blazing tight cunt!

Bright lights! Shuddering... Tingling - electric! Cum spurts all over me as they fuck me throughout my orgasm.

I'm limp from the stimulation.

Filled up and satisfied.

How about you?

12