Gay 4 Str8

Story Info
Gay guy goes for some glory hole action and finds romance.
2.9k words
3.64
41.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Foreword: This story was inspired by all those ads by gay guys advertising to suck straight guys' dicks, you know the ones: "GAY4STR8" and such. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but the definition of being straight is that you don't have sex with people of the same sex. I.e., any "straight" guy who allows another guy to suck his dick is, by definition, gay. Therefore it is logically impossible for a gay person to have this desire fulfilled. Therefore, these ads are rather ironic and comical. Still, I got the idea for this story...

Anyway, this is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

Todd looked at his watch -- 4:45 PM. Fifteen minutes to quitting time. He stepped up and walked out of his cubicle to use the men's room. His boyfriend just broke up with him and he was really down.Jack's ass was sooo tight, and he was great at sucking cock!

Stepping into the men's room, he glanced at the row of eight toilet stalls. The doors to the nearest six stalls were open and unoccupied. The doors to last two stalls at the far end were, closed. Leaning over a little to peek under the partitions, he noticed that only the last stall was occupied as indicated by a lone pair of feet on the floor.

He walked up to the second-to-last stall and pushed at the door to enter, but it was latched. Curious. The occupant of the last stall coughed a couple of times while Todd rattled the door to the next-to-last stall to loosen the latch but it was fully latched, as if the stall was occupied.

Todd reached into his pocket and removed a coin to put in the slot to unlatch the door from the outside. The occupant of the last stall coughed and sputtered noisily as Todd entered the stall, dropped his pants, and took a seat.

A moment later, the occupant of the last stall hurriedly finished and left. Todd heard the other fellow mutter barely audibly, "Damn queers!"

Todd was livid! What could have possibly evoked such an intolerant comment?

"Hey" Todd called out. "What makes you think I'm queer? What'd any gay ever do to you?"

The other man spoke quietly in answer, "I got nothing against gays. Live and let live is my creed. But if you queers expect us to respect your right to be gay, then you need to respect our right to be straight!"

The other man left the restroom, leaving Todd alone with his grief. Not only had his boyfriend left him, but he had just been victimized by an intolerant homophobe. And how did that other man possibly know that Todd was gay simply by the sight of his shoes under the stall partition? Had someone in the office outed him and this man recognized his shoes?

It was 5:00 on the dot as Todd finished and left the men's room. He rode the elevator down to the street and rode the bus up to Times Square. Todd got off the bus at 42nd street and entered his favorite sex shop. He browsed a little bit through the gay video rack, occasionally eyeing the other guys wandering around.Ooh, that guy looks so buff, he thought to himself eyeing a muscular guy with rolled up shirtsleeves, then Todd sighed when he saw the guy's boyfriend walk over and kiss him. Seeing no one else downstairs, he headed upstairs to the upper level where thespecial toys were sold. The shop was quiet in the afternoon. Looking around, he scanned past a woman looking over the rack of dildoes and vibrators. Then he noticed another cute guy.Definitely straight, Todd thought, noticing his demeanor and dress. Todd considered approaching him and asking the other if he could suck the other's dick anyway. Todd would be the one doing the gay act, the straight guy would just be getting his cock sucked; nothing gay about that. But the last time Todd made that offer to a straight guy, he nearly got into a fight. Todd couldn't figure out why those straight guys were so uptight about who sucks their cocks.

He looked around more, past a lesbian couple, and past a straight couple giggling at everything they saw.

Nothing on the racks caught his eye, so he decided to wander to the back to the booths. He stepped into a booth, closed the door and waited. After about five minutes, he heard someone enter the adjacent booth. His cock got hard immediately at the prospect, and so he stepped up to the wall and inserted it into the glory hole.

A moment later,Yes! he felt a mouth close around his cock. His anonymous partner began bobbing his head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out. He felt his cock grow even bigger. The other guy continued sucking as Todd placed his palms against the wall and moaned in ecstasy.

Todd felt the pressure build in his loins as his partner continued his assault. Not only was he sliding his mouth back and forth on Todd's cock, he was also sucking and swirling it with his tongue. Oh man, this guy is damn good!

The pressure built up quickly, but Todd was enjoying this so much that tried to hold his climax in check. But when the other man slid his tongue against the base of Todd's cock-head and pressed the tip of his tongue gently into Todd's pee hole, spreading the opening slightly, it was more than Todd could stand. Todd finally exploded into the other's mouth. Todd's cock throbbed and his body quaked as he squirted wad after wad into his anonymous partner's mouth, while he moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Todd's cock finally shot its last wad as he sighed, "Wow!"

His partner then slid his mouth off Todd's cock.

Then Todd knelt and put his mouth up against the glory hole eager for a mouthful of cock. But a moment later, he heard the other guy open the outer door to leave.

Todd wondered why the other guy didn't want reciprocation. Curious, he broke booth protocol, and exited his booth at the same time.

His mouth dropped when he saw that his partner was -- female -- a tall attractive athletic-looking female with long dark-blonde hair and big brown eyes.

"Hi!" she said as she smiled at him.

Todd was in shock. Had he known that it was awoman in the other booth, he doubted that he could have got hard. And had he known that it was awoman sucking his cock, he doubted that he would have been able to come.

"Hi," he said back to her.

"So? What are you looking at me like that for?"

"Nothing," Todd answered, "but, damn, you're good at that!"

"I know," she answered smugly, "and now that I made you come, you owe this woman one, gay guy!"

"What?" he asked with a screech.

"You heard me, buff boy. Now don't panic, I take it up the ass."

"Oh, you do, do you?"

"Yup."

Todd wasn't sure what to make of this woman. If he were straight, he'd probably consider her attractive.

"C'mon," she insisted, "I don't have all day!"

Todd shrugged and said, "Sure, why not?"

"Sure, why not?" she repeated, "Thanks for the compliment! Jeez!"

Todd followed her out of the shop onto 42nd street.

"So, what's your name anyway?" he asked.

"Tell me yours first," she replied.

"Todd," Todd said.

"Myra," she said.

"So Todd, my place or yours," she asked.

"I live down in Greenwich Village on Christopher Street," he answered.

"I'm on the Upper West Side, so I'm probably closer. You wann'a split a cab?"

"Sure," Todd agreed.

They hailed a cab and were soon at her place.

"Wow!" Todd said, mesmerized by the view of the Jersey side across the Hudson from her 14th floor apartment.

"Like the view, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah! I'm on the 4th floor of a walk-up. My view sucks!"

She grabbed his arm and said, "Well, you want a great view, stop gawking out the window and follow me."

Todd followed her into her bedroom, and they stood there staring at each other.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

Todd shrugged and quickly undressed, kicking off his shoes, dropping his shirt, jeans, and, finally, briefs.

"Okay," he said looking up at her. Seeing her still dressed, he asked, "So what are you waiting for?"

"You've never been with a woman, huh?" she asked.

"Nope," he answered. "Been gay all my life. Why?"

"You're supposed to undress me, silly!"

"Oh? Whatever turns you on, I guess," he said with a shrug.

He walked over to her and pulled her blouse up over her head.

"Hey!" she shouted. "Take it easy! Slow down! Don't rip my clothes off!"

Todd slowly got her undressed. "Damn," he said after he removed her blouse.

"What?" Myra asked.

"Why do women wear these things on their tits?"

"A bra? They make 'em stand out and look bigger! That's why!"

"But it looks so uncomfortable," he said.

"Tell me about it!" she replied

After more fumbling, Todd got her bra off, then her slacks, and, lastly, her panties.

"Okay," Todd said, "Now that we're both naked, are there any other special rules I need to know about?"

"That depends on each couple. Me? I'm pretty kinky?"

"You are?" he asked.

"Well, yeah! How many women you know would blow a guy she never met through a glory hole? Duh!"

"I really don't know any women, anyway," he said.

"Oh, yeah, right," she said.

"Well you just lay on that narrow bench over there, on your back," she said pointing to a padded exercise bench.

Todd lay on the bench with his feet on each side on the floor, and let his hands dangle down.

Myra knelt next to him and grabbed his wrists and shackled them underneath the bench.

"Hey!" Todd shouted, "What are you ding?"

"I'm tying you down, silly."

She then shackled his ankles to the leg of the bench.

"Why do I have to be tied down?" he asked.

"So you don't try to get away when I'm sitting on your face pissing in your mouth, that's why!" she insisted.

"What?" he asked in shock.

Without answering, she stepped over to the end of the bench and then walked down it straddling his body between her legs. Todd stared at her dark hairy ass crack as it lowered onto his face, with her hairy pussy coming down onto his mouth.

"I told you before," she said, "I did you, now it's your turn to do me. Get that tongue wagging if you want to breathe again."

Todd was in misery. He knew he should have turned her invitation down. The mere idea of kissing a woman repulsed him. Now, here he was with a woman sitting on his face pressing her cunt to his mouth. How gross!

Todd suddenly realized that it was getting uncomfortable holding his breath. Her hairy cunt lips were pressing down on his mouth under the weight of her body, and his nose was stuck up her asshole. He began licking.

"That's a good start," she announced, "but you're missing the spot."

His lungs were now screaming for air as he explored her pussy with his tongue. He found a hole that was oozing wetness. That had to be her vagina. He began to fuck it with his tongue.

"Good, you found my cunt hole, but that's not the spot you should be licking. Move your tongue closer to my muff."

She slid backward on his face a little, and he tasted where her pussy lips came together at her muff. Just behind that spot, he tasted a little bump.

"Oh yes! You found the spot! Just lick that little bump for a while, and maybe you'll get to breathe again."

He continued to tease that lump as if he was sucking on a little dick. He even found the urethra opening where it would have been had that been a cock head. He played with the bump, swirling it around and probing her pee hole with the tip of his tongue as well.

In a moment she began moaning, "Oh yes! Oh yes! That's good! Keep doing that!"

Todd felt like he was going to pass out from suffocation any moment. Then she began quaking and shivering while sitting on his face.

"Oh yes! Here I come! Oh God! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

She settled down and lifted her ass off his face. He exhaled explosively and struggled for a few moments to catch his breath.

After he caught his breath, he asked, "Okay, are we even now?"

"Yeah, we're even now, but I'm not done having my fun with you yet. But don't worry, we'll be even again when we're done."

"What happens now?" he asked.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Well, I was out all morning before I met you at that sex shop and I got to take a wicked piss. I hope you like water sports," she said and sat back down.

No sooner had she sat down than she began to flood his mouth with piss from her clit. At least a woman's piss, Todd noticed, didn't taste any different from a man's piss. And, at least she paused every few moments to let him swallow before she filled his mouth.

She finally finished, stood turned around, and sat on his chest, facing him as he licked his lips and swallowed the last drops of her piss.

"So are we even now?" he asked.

"Of course not," she answered. "Now, its me who owes you."

"Uh, yeah," he agreed hesitantly.

"So, what'll it be?" she asked.

"What are my choices?" he asked.

"Well, there's my cunt, of course, but that doesn't interest you, I assume. Then there's my mouth, but you already got inside my mouth, but I'll do it again if that's what you want. And then there's my ass. So pick a hole."

"You take it up the ass?" he asked.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "Don't do nothing for me, but I don't hate it like some women do."

"Okay, your ass, then."

"How'd I know you'd pick my ass?" she said with a laugh. "Okay. But you got to get my ass wet first."

She stood and stepped forward up over his head and sat again. Once again, Todd saw her hairy muff crack come down onto his eyes as the knot that was her asshole in her deep dark ass crack came down directly over his mouth.

"Okay, Todd, get it good and wet."

Todd began licking her rubbery sphincter. He felt it quiver as he licked it. He stuck his tongue into it and she squealed with delight as she squeezed his tongue with her anal sphincter.

He continued wetting her asshole until, once again, his lungs began screaming for air.

Fortunately, she didn't make him nearly pass out this time. She stood and stepped backward lowered herself onto his cock.

Fortunately, his cock was slightly stiff from all the recent sexual activity.

He felt his cock press against her sphincter as she lowered herself ever so slowly. At first, her sphincter wouldn't admit his cock. Her lowering only bend his cock causing him to yelp, "Ow!"

She raised herself up a little, then lowered herself again. This time, he felt her anus give way slightly. At that moment, she let herself drop heavy, slamming her ass onto his hips, as her asshole consumed his shaft.

"Oh man! That's so tight!" Todd screamed.

"I exercise," she said with a smile.

The extreme tightness sent his cock into huge hard-on and he began bucking his hips to produce a fucking motion inside her asshole.

Ordinarily, the utter tightness of an asshole crushing his cock would have set him off almost immediately, her being female countered his excitement, and it took a while for him to build the pressure in his loins.

He continued bucking until finally, "Ah! Here it comes!" he panted. "Here it comes! Oh! Oh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" he moaned again and again as he exploded into her ass, squirting wad after wad of cum into her rectum.

He finally spent himself, and his dock got soft. She stood up off him and announced, "Now, we're even."

"Wow!" he panted. "You're pretty good -- for a woman."

She knelt down and unshackled him.

"Thanks -- I think. Anyway, you're welcome to stay the night, you know. My ass can take quite a beating! And my pussy's still waiting for some action."

"Well, I guess I'll stay and see what I can do for your pussy later," he said.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers