Gay Best Friend Goes Too Far

Story Info
Two longtime friends experiment...one goes too far.
1k words
3.49
71.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

It was a long night for both of them.

Mike and Alex weren't used to drinking so much.

They were both seniors in high school.

Both barely eighteen.

Still, they'd had their share of late parties, and they were both known to indulge in a little drinking. This, however, was unprecedented.

Even after every other kid had left Mike's house, Alex remained. Together, the two downed more beer than they'd thought was humanly possible.

Then Mike brought out his dad's scotch, and things got absolutely insane.

Mike's parents were out of town, and Alex's parents trusted both boys enough to agree to a sleep over. The less they knew about the party that had just occurred, the better.

Despite being friends since the seventh grade, Alex and Mike were polar opposites. Mike was a theatre kid, Alex was a shy, quiet geek. Mike was outgoing and popular. Alex was afraid to talk to girls.

Yes, despite having an, almost frustratingly large, group of female friends, Alex was perpetually single.

Mike was gay. Not quite openly, but all of his friends knew. Alex wasn't a homophobe or anything, but finding out did make things awkward between the two for a while.

And yet here they were. Two 18 year old boys, alone, drinking together in a dark basement.

Mike made some dumb joke about their English teacher. Alex laughed so hard he slipped off the couch, landing flat on the floor.

Mike giggled, and goofily flopped off the couch, piling on top of Alex.

"Get offa me," Alex laughed.

"Make me," Mike replied mockingly.

Alex struggled a bit, trying to force the athletically-superior Mike off. Alex stopped trying, and reduced back into a laughing heap.

"I forgot how strong you were," Alex managed to say in between laughs.

"I forgot how weak you were."

"I'm not week...I'm just...endearingly small."

"There's nothing endearing about being a weakling."

"I'll have you know girls find it cute."

"How would you know? You're a virgin."

"How would you know? You're gay."

"...Fair point."

Mike reached for the scotch, only to realize they'd finished the whole bottle.

"Alex," Mike said, "did you ever think you might be gay?"

"Of course," Alex replied, "I used to watch gay porn to try and...I dunno, test myself."

"Ha!"

"What?"

"You watch gay porn?"

"I said used to!"

"Well...do you still do it?"

"I dunno...sometimes...when straight stuff doesn't work."

"Oh my God, you are so gay."

By now, a slight erection was visible through Mike's basketball shorts.

"I'm not gay," Alex replied defensively, "I just...think it's kinda weird, and dirty."

Mike's erection touched the chest of the still-pinned Alex. Too drunk to notice, Alex continued, "I guess it's kinda like seeing how the other half lives."

Mike smiled and leaned in towards Alex's face.

"Wanna know how the other half kisses?" He said with a smile.

"I think I'll pass," Alex muttered awkwardly.

"Live a little, ya prude. How insecure in your sexuality do you have to be that one little kiss'll threaten you?"

Alex looked unsure, but Mike pushed forward. Soon he was locking lips with his childhood best friend.

Alex was shocked. Through his drunk haze the kids barely felt real, and yet it was. He was making out with a guy. He was unnerved, but he didn't stop.

Soon Mike's tongue found its way into Alex's mouth. This kept up for a minute or so before Alex turned his head.

"Mike, I can't do this."

"Oh come on," Mike pleaded.

"No, I'm sorry...I'm not gay."

"Maybe I'll just have to make you gay."

"What?"

Mike grabs Alex's arms, pinning them to the ground. Alex struggled confused as Mike pulled down his basketball shorts.

"What the fuck?!"

"Shut up, Alex."

"Mike this isn't funny, get off me."

"I said shut the fuck up."

Mike's voice wasn't a yell. It was a quiet, commanding tone...almost a whisper. He sounded more assertive than angry.

Soon, Mike's fully erect, six and a half inch dick was exposed. Alex noticed that the cock, which was surrounded by a thicket of curly, black hair, seemed so much more impressive than his own.

Alex could feel his own dick start to get hard, but he quickly snapped back to reality.

"Mike, I mean it. Get the fuck off me!"

Mike didn't say a word. He took his boxers from around his ankles, and stuffed them into Alex's mouth. Alex began to choke on the sweaty, worn out underwear. Mike continued on, undoing Alex's jeans, and removing his underwear, all while keeping his hands pinned down.

Alex's legs were going numb, and he felt tired as Mike began to touch his balls. After a few moments of playing, Alex's cock was fully erect, standing only five and a half inches, he felt embarrassed, but Mike didn't comment on their size difference.

Instead, Mike flipped Alex onto his back. Only now did Alex realize what was happening.

Before Alex could even finish screaming, Mike was inside him.

With thrust after thrust, Mike forced his swollen member into Alex's virgin asshole.

The boxer-shorts gag was doing little to stifle Alex's tremendous screams. He was struggling as hard as he could, but Mike kept him pinned.

"Shut up, you little fag," Mike commanded as he pounded his friend.

Over and over again, Mike forced his way in and out of Alex's tight anus.

Alex continued his screaming as Mike reached forward, grabbed Alex's hair, and pulled back.

"No one's gonna hear you, you little faggot. Scream all you want, butch."

More muffled cries escaped Alex's mouth. Tears began to stream down his face as Mike laughed.

"You know you fucking love this. I know you wanted to fuck me since we were kids. You're loving aren't you, fag?"

Mike slapped Alex's ass.

"From now on, I own this, you hear me? You're my faggot, and you're gonna do whatever I say, got it?"

Alex only responded with more muffled cries.

After what seemed like an eternity of anal pounding, Mike withdrew from Alex's ass, and spun him onto his back.

Alex looked Mike smile as he came. Mike's cum landed on Alex's hairless chest. The warm cum secretly felt incredible to Alex, but the punishment he'd received before hurt too much for him to appreciate it.

Mike stood up, wiped his dick on his discarded basketball shorts, and smiled.

"I'm gonna have a lotta fun with you, faggot."