Gay Boy Does a Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

"American joke, no?"

"Oh yes, that's an old one, usually it's some swampland in Florida."

"Yeah, I change it a little."

So there we were, a bunch of wannabe actors. The bus arrived in about twenty minutes at the destination, the Culver City Studios. These are really old studios that date back to the times of Laurel and Hardy. But at least they were real studios. A lot of porno is shot in one room of a shabby motel. If the Skinflint Associates could afford to use a real studio it meant they were legit and all of us would probably get paid.

You don't want to go through a gay orgy for free. It's not like they give academy awards for a "cock in butt scene," although the AFAA does do an unintentional comic impression of an award show out in Vegas every year, which ends up being shown on cable tv. That's Adult Film Association, I don't know what the last "A" stands for but their awards show has a lot of tits and ass. I don't remember seeing any cock. What sense does that make?

When we entered the studio we were told to disrobe and leave our clothes in metal lockers just inside the entrance. They gave us manila envelope to put our wallets or rings etcetera inside. We were to write our named on the front of the envelope and the security guy collected them. He was supposed to watch over them.

The guard was also the warning line or first line of defense in case the Los Angeles cops came by to check if our peckers were encased in rubbers. That stupid idea, though well meaning, was a new law passed by the voters thinking it would stop porno actors from getting or spreading HIV. Maybe that's not so stupid, but who wants to watch porno when everyone is wearing a "glove?" The result of this new law was to turn us all into criminals. Since we all had HIV clearances, we were told by Glenda that there was no need to wear a condom. She told us to make sure we had a condom somewhere and suggested we shoved a rolled up rubber in or up our ass cheeks so if a cop rushed in for an inspection, we could be officially sheathed in seconds.

Yes, there she was, Glenda, looking ever more striking then the night before. She was wearing the briefest of a red mini, a white blouse with broad red stripes and her long red hair.

"Wasn't her hair blond last night," I whispered to Hagar.

"Ah ya, a wig it must be," he whispered back.

I don't know if she heard us but she looked up and smacked her clipboard on the small table in front of her.

"Quiet, now let me do the roll call."

She read off a bunch of names. There were obviously a few signups who never showed. They'd used phoney names. One guy had signed in as Dick Sweat, another as Alotta Pus and I think one guy had the nerve to sign in as Peter Leaky. Of course those names all got a laugh.

Glenda smirked, "Well at least those idiots ain't here."

I thought I detected a Brooklyn accent somewhere in Glenda's act.

"OK guys, thank you for coming. We hope you all had a good night's rest but remember, you are here to work. If we run late with the shoot you will be paid an extra $50 per hour. If we don't need you, you will be dismissed and you can pick up your check at the door."

"Let's hope the check don't bouncey," said Hagar.

"You there, what's your name."

"Hagar Hakimian Kosmindakof."

"Ok Mr. Kosadope, please don't speak when I am talking."

"It's not Kosadope, it is Kosmidakof, Hagar Kakimi..." at that point Glenda cut him off amid the laughter.

"Whatever, just keep your mouth shut when I am talking or you can leave now."

"Sorry Mam."

"Ok guys, here is the run down. If you have any questions save them for later. I have a script card to give you an idea of what the story is about. Most of you don't have any lines. If you do, we will prompt you with lines before we shoot the scene. We give you leeway but don't start making dialogue up. This ain't Shakespeare in the Park or the Improv. Oh yeah, one more thing so you understand, this film will be dubbed after it is edited. There is no sound tract. So make sure you follow the directors instructions and if he says to say something, enunciate it clearly and slowly."

At that point someone farted and everyone laughed. Glenda made an ugly face, then she passed out the script card. It read something like this:

Scene One - Nude guys in party making out

Scene Two - Cop breaks down door and is tranquilized by tranny.

Scene Three - Gorilla climbs in window and kidnaps pretty boy and carries him away like Fay Wray

Scene Four - Gorilla brings pretty boy to his nest where his young apes all fuck pretty boy.

Scene Five - Crowd of naked guys rescues pretty boy and boy gives his one liner -- "Thanks guys, I'm never going to go to the Zoo ever again."

Cut over and out.

Please note the same actors will appear in different scenes as different people or as apes.

o/o

And so the film began, Glenda paired us off for the first scene. The studio was set up to look like someone's living room apartment with sofas, tables, a fake window, even a swinging chandelier.

I was paired with Vinny. Not my favorite but you do whatcha gotta do. His cock was uncircumcised and it tasted awful.

"Don't you ever wash this thing," I mumbled as I started sucking him.

"Not for you cock sucker." Then he grabbed my head and shoved his long dirty cock all the way in.

We were all busy grabbing and deep throating cocks, fingering ass holes and faking kisses.

Then the Director came over to me and Vinny with the cameraman and said to Vinny,

"Do that head grab again," and they filmed it close up getting every inch of his cock shaft as it passed my lips until I was deep throating it and his balls, which smelled badly, were resting right on my chin.

"Make sure you film his throat so the audience can see the big cock stuck in there," said the Director to the camera guy.

Next he shouted to the cast, "Everyone, suck your partner's cock."

We all got busy again. Then before anyone could cum he yelled,

"Change partners. You guys being blown, stick you cock in your partner's ass."

At least now I'd been paired with Rufus, the black guy, I was glad I'd lubed up before the scene expecting he'd have a large penis..

Big surprise, no big dick. It turns out Ruffs was a vet who'd had his cock shot off in Iraq. When he pulled down the sash they'd given him he had only two nice balls. They came around for the close up and filmed as he opened up the wooden box and pulled out a shiny golden colored metal cock. He proceeded to screw it onto an internal knob anchored above his balls and there he was, the man with the golden cock. It was about 8 inches long and about a inch in diameter so it didn't scare me. I got off the sofa and onto the floor. I assumed the all fours position and Rufus got to work. They filmed this scene in detail.

"Pucker those ass lips," the Director kept yelling at me.

Of course the studio being air conditioned the metal dick was cold as a popsicle. But all of us, the two couples and there was a threesome in the corner kept up the fucking. Hagar was nowhere to be seen. I hoped they hadn't canned him. As all went at it, the handheld camera man gingerly threaded his way around the room getting close ups of all the cocks and fucking. The director followed him shouting directions to the "actors." After about 25 minutes the director, who looked like that guy called "Meathead" on the old Archie Bunker program yelled "Cut!"

They told us to rest for a break while the director and cameraman and Glenda huddled.

Scene two was about to begin. They rolled in a fake door and moved us back out 20 feet out of view. Then there was Hagar, all 6'3" of him in a cop outfit. He was banging on the fake door with a nightstick. Wow, Glenda was in this scene too.

Hagar said, "We've had complaints about an unruly party here."

Glenda in her short skirt with a low cut blouse that showed her tits off quite nicely.

She said, "Yes, sir, what's the problem, my brother is having a little party here."

Then she started rubbing the cop's nightstick like it was a cock and then she started licking it. She got on her knees and started unzipping Hagar's cop pants. The zipper stuck so he had to help her. Oh my God, out popped his hairy dick that looked like it was grown in some Armenian Forrest. It was at least 12 inches long but even the shaft was covered with hair.

There must have been a mountain of hair inside that came into view as his pants, gun and handcuffs crashed to the floor. Glenda did a slow-mo suck job that made it obvious she was a porno movie pro. After she sucked for a long while and the cameraman got his closeups, Hagar carried her over to a couch and ripped off her blouse and mini skirt. That was when they gave him his lines.

"Oh my God woman, you've got a cock!"

Oh Jesus, she had a dick as big as Hagar. She motioned that she wanted to fuck him but he was instructed to say no and she fell back on the couch and lifted up her legs showing what a nice curvy ass she had and there was her ripe red asshole. I think she or someone else had outlined it with red lipstick.

Hagar's dick, all lubed and creamed up by a fluffer guy wasted no time. He put that 12 incher right where the sun don't shine, although the camera lights sure did.

When Hagar shot his load the camera guy got it all. Her ass was swimming in foreign ropy cum. Hagar looked quite pleased.

He gave his next line, "You a good fuck for a guy girl."

"Cut," yelled the director.

We took another break. By now it was getting late and some of the guys were hungry.

There was Glenda newly arrived from the bathroom in a bathrobe shouting orders,

"We will eat after the shoot wraps, there is a basket of chocolate you can nibble on but we don't want bloated stomachs in the sex scenes."

So it was on to Scene Three. Who do you think was chosen to be the "Pretty boy?" Yup that was me. The prop guy wheeled in a large fake window. Instead of glass it had a "glass pane made of thin plastic wrap."

I was placed on a sofa in front of the window and two guys were pawing over me, jerking my cock to keep my erection that the fluffer guy had worked so hard on. Finally he had slipped me a viagra and that did the trick. "Beginners nerves " he said.

Just as Tom the Bear was working his cock into my ass, Billie, that was ironic as I'd wanted to suck his cock ended up sucking my knob. Then crazy Hagar, nude except for a ridiculous Gorilla mask, jumped through the window, his foot landing on Billie's nut sack. Billie let out a blood curdling cry but Hagar paid no attention and pushed both guys out of the way, beating his chest a few extra times for the camera. He gathered me in his arms as if I was a feather, then lifted me up and carried me out the window.

"Cut," yelled the director.

For Scene 4, they pushed back the couch and wheeled a few fake palm trees onto the set, in addition they dragged in a bale of hay. By now were all tested in the heat of battle and considered ourselves professional. Oh how delusional we all were.

Wang, Vincent and Delmar were given Gorilla masks, other than that they they were nude with swinging dick and balls as they walked bent legged around the gorilla nest. They were the gorilla's children. I guess Daddy Gorilla was teaching his boys about the birds and the bees.

Hey, I don't remember King Kong having Kids? Where was Queen Kong? Oh well, art for art's sake. Why didn't we have Gorilla suits instead of just plastic masks?

The Director said, "This is a low budget production and those suits cost $300 each to rent. The audience gets to appreciate your acting this way, use your imagination and so will the viewers."

So there I was, spread legged lying on a bale of hay that itched like hell. Of course the monkey boys took turns holding up my legs and you can imagine how they had their way with me. I was supposed to make believe I was sleeping. When I opened my eyes I saw there were four monkeys, and one of the had big tits. The first one to dick slap me awake was Wang. Whoever said Chinese people have small dicks? His was as big and thick as a meat cleaver. I guess he was excited because when he slapped me in the face a load of precum leaked out. The director yelled "cut" and I expected they were going to wipe my face off, but instead a prop guy ran into the set and squirted extra cum cream on my face.

I was told later they used a moisturizing cream that looked just like cum.

"Action," yelled the Director and Vincent and Delmar started working me over. Wang shifted to my ass as the guys held up my limp legs and Wang for want of a better word, shafted me without mercy.

"Not so small, eh," he giggled as he fucked me to completion. The prop guy squirted additional cum lotion up my ass and I had to squeeze it out for the camera after Wang pulled out.

Next Vincent rolled me over and shoved his dick up my ass. Delmar got around the front and stuck his cock deep in my throat, pulling it out for the close up. When he came it wasn't down my throat, he pulled out just in time to give me a cream pie all over my face.

Vincent kept fucking me for what seemed like forever.

"Damn, he said, this Viagra won't let me cum," he mumbled as the monkey with tits pulled him backwards and took his place. Did I say she knew how to blow, well believe me she also knew how to fuck. She had such perfect control over her cock that she could make it vibrate. Then she pulled her cock out and stuck a french tickler with stickers on the end of it. She shoved it in me and shit, that fucker really hurt.

I was on my back on this bale of straw and the two monkey boys held my legs wide spread so I couldn't get away while she hard fucked me with that pointed tickler. I couldn't help but reach out and grab her tities with both hands, the harder she fucked me, the harder I twisted her nipples.

Finally she came, did she cum a lot? Oh yeah, my ass was loaded. The camera guy didn't need the prop guy, my ass cheek looked like a mayonnaise sandwich. She pulled out slowly and a river of cum followed. As she backed up and I had to let go of her nips which looked pretty red and swollen. She arched he cock backwards, still strong like a bow and arrow and sprinkled the cum hanging from her cock all over my chest. The she leaned forward and smacked me had in the face.

"I never gave you permission to touch my tits," she smirked.

I was going to say something nasty but I tried to tone it down. My face really stung. I lifted up my head and said,

"Yeah, but it was worth it bitch, those tities were mine."

"I had those tits made in Paris, they cost over $15,000 you jerk. Don't you ever touch them again."

She moved closer, I sensed another smack coming but Tom from the sidelines grabbed her hand and led her away crying.

When I saw how upset she was I shouted, "I'm sorry bitch, I mean Glenda, really I am."

She looked back in anger. "Not accepted. You'll never work in Hollywood again," she barked.

"If this is a Weinstein production, neither will you," I added.

The director wanted to bring this to a close. He yelled scene 5 and we all took our places. The actors, not wearing masks anymore, charged into the cave, lifted me off the bale of hay and carried me triumphantly off the set and back into the living room scene.

I was the center of all of their attention as they rubbed me back to a full erection, fingered my ass hole and pinched my tits a bit too hard. Oops, it was Glenda again,

"I'm my brother's sister," she shouted.

"I'm sorry Glenda, really," but she paid no attention and grabbed me by the balls and squeezed so hard I was sore for four days after.

"You little fagot, I'm not done with you."

Wang piped up, "Hey honey, he said he was sorry."

I couldn't say word, I was in so much pain. How I wished she would have shoved her cock in my mouth. I would have evened the score.

Afterwards they brought me a bag of ice to hold on my balls. The director apologized, they asked me to sign an accident waiver and paid me an extra $300.

When I limped out of the studio there was a bus to take us back to the club, I saw Glenda standing outside the door. I started running as best I could, and didn't look back until I reached a 7-11 store a few blocks away. I ran inside, standing in the doorway looking out to make sure Glenda hadn't caught up with me. A few minutes later I got lucky and grabbed an Uber that stopped in front of the 7-11. An old lady got out carrying two shopping bags from the Whole Food Store and I jumped in and made my getaway.

CONCLUSION

Well, that was finally over. I didn't give it a thought for four months and then I got a call from the director who looked like a clone for Rob Reiner, I finally figured out his name.

"You've been nominated for best butt fuck of the year, he shouted on the phone."

"Just what I needed."

"Now you will have to go to the AVAA Awards Show in Las Vegas," said the Director, "to see if you win in that category against four other famous bottoms."

I responded with my gayest George Takei impression.

"Oh my." Then I paused, "Will Glenda be there?"

"Don't worry about her, she's over in France doing serious cinema, they have a big thing for trannies over there."

"Ok, I'll try to be there."

"Hey, don't try, just come! My assistant will call you. We are going to bus out together and party. You'll come with us. It will be a fun trip."

"Ok."

He continued, "No offense, but I'd like to spend some quality time with you. Oh I hope this is not taken as sexual harassment, but I really fell in love with your ass when you were on the set."

"No offense taken. You are the one behind my ass's success."

"Well, to be honest, it was Glenda who picked you."

"Just one thing, if you mention Glenda again I'm not coming."

"I understand, sorry, take care."

That call was a surprise. Maybe my days in Porno aren't over after all? Or should I say behind me? Please excuse me, but I love ass jokes.

*****

DEAR READER --If you enjoyed this story please favor it and please leave any comments you might have. Emails as always are welcome. All the best to everyone! --Erectus

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers
12