Gay Boy's Bath House Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

This slapping really doesn't do it for me but this is a common idea that slapping the ass builds excitement, brings blood to the posterior, but with or without the slaps it feels just fine. I know if I am super excited and have had a few drinks, the slaps may turn me on but I was cool and calm at that moment. The guy with his cock in my face, Jose, obviously wanted a suck job but once the lubed condom is on the taste of the prepackaged condom lube is not too pleasant so I pointed him backwards and he got the message.

Now the game of switcheroo was up to them. The Marti pulled out and the Jose took his place. His cock, longer and thinner reached deeper inside me, but by now I was opened up by the fat cock so there was no need for him to hesitate. They began to take turns fucking me, I imagine they each stopped just before they felt they might cum and this went on for about twenty minutes. Usually young guys cum quickly but these two were taking their sweet time. My knees were beginning to hurt from this tag team event and the heavier guy put all his weight on me while jamming his hard cock inside me..

The younger guy was more graceful and I enjoyed his riding me. His longer thinner cock was capable of deeper entry and penetrating me. I felt no pain as his thick friend had opened me up, the fuck was smooth and painless. After the first minute or so my anus had opened up wide and was totally relaxed, all their penetrating strokes were pleasurable. That is why bottoms like being fucked, having a cock fucking your ass is an unworldly sensation that is hard to describe-it really feels good. It's somewhere between, well, I won't say, it is best if you experience it yourselves.

Finally after they'd switched places, maybe they'd alternated three or four times, I could sense when the bigger guy shoved his fat cock into me and started fucking I could tell he couldn't hold back any longer. He was slowing down his strokes to savor and prolong what was next. Then in a rush he came so much that the condom completely filled up.

When Marti finished cuming, he paused, said something in Spanish that ended in "mamacita," and in a flash he pulled out. Immediately, Jose grabbed my ass with both hands and inserted himself, fucking me with long strokes. As I'm relishing the fuck, I open my eyes and see the fat dick come into view. I didn't know what the big guy expected of me but I soon got the idea. He carefully unrolled the condom from his cock and squeezed the contents of his warm spunk all over my forehead. I looked up in amazement, cum dripping down my face and just then he stuffed his sticky wet cum laden cock into my mouth. I had little choice but to suck him dry, swallowing whatever cum had remained.

Meanwhile Jose was still holding me tightly by the ass and hips and fucking me. I thought he'd have had enough but his long firm thrusts and pull backs kept up for another few minutes, the lube was nearly gone and the friction of his sliding was getting to me, but I couldn't say "more lube" because the first guy's cock was still planted in my mouth, although it was already softening.

Finally the younger guy started to pulled his long circumcised dick out but I hadn't felt him cuming. When a guy fucks you and doesn't cum you feel somehow cheated. Then two of them got into a heated duet of profanities in both English and Spanish. The long cocked guy started slapping my ass again, it must have turned red. His long cock, still stiff as a rod was partially in and out of my ass hole. He then took his hand and gripped the base of his prick and rolled in around and around forcibly prying at my ass hole, opening me up even wider.

Secure that Jose had used every part of my ass to satiate himself, he jammed his penis all the way into me again started fucking fast, I could feel his big swollen balls banging against my ass. In an attempt to help him finish I clamped my ass muscles down on his cock. Then to my relief he shouted "Arriba " and I could feel the condom fill up with each of many pulsations of sperm. Even though he had cum he was still hard and kept fucking me with the filled up condom. I was afraid the condom would burst. Finally he pulled out. Thankfully he had the courtesy of not sticking his cock in my mouth. He excused himself with a towel wrapped around his wet dick. He opened the room door and ran to the shower.

I was exhausted, not realizing they had opened the door while they were fucking me. A crowd of guys were standing there watching. When Jose ran out he didn't close the door. This was an invitation to whoever was out there to come on in and to partake of the sexual activities, which meant my ass.

And that is just what happened. A tall black guy, who must have been in his fifties, probably 6'8" with the body of a greek statue pushed past the other guys watching and entered without invitation. He must have taken a viagra because his cock was enormous and fully erect. I got a quick look, his dick and low hanging ball sack seemed hairless. Maybe he'd shaved but he looked like a Mapplethorpe photo, you know the one where the giant black dick is staring you right in the face? It's in a museum somewhere but at that moment it was headed for my ass. From the size of it I didn't think I could take it all inside of me. But before I could say a word he grabbed my hips and started to shoved the whole thing deep inside me.

"No, No," I said, "put on a condom."

"Don't worry white boy, I'll pull out in time."

His voice was low and strong, it didn't seem to welcome an argument.

.

He was holding me firmly by my hips I had no way to escape, he was too big to argue with, I knew he was going to have his way with me no matter what. Fortunately, I imagined he was primed by seeing our previous threesome. He had shoved that giant monster cock about 6 inches right up my ass and even after two guys were fucking me for a good long time, I swear my ass wasn't ready for a monster cock. That didn't seem to deter him, he just continued to stoked in and out rasping my ass clean with his large circumcised head. Meanwhile I could feel he was going deeper with every stroke. I don't think I'd ever had a cock that big inside me. I was afraid he'd tear open my intestine and leave me bleeding.

I guess he knew what he was doing. When he had been fucking me for only about two minutes he pulled out. I guess he'd gotten about 8 inches deep. Of course his cock was at least twelve inches and very thick. He'd opened me up like an exhaust pipe. It was so tight I moaned, "Please use some lube." But you couldn't tell this guy anything, he just pulled out and spit on his cock and shoved it right back inside. I got another minute or so of this painful entry as he worked his entire 12 inches and opened me up completely. I could feel his big ripe ball sack rapping on my ass. Then to my relief he pulled the whole thing out of me, true to his word.

He must have turned to the crowd at the door watching and announced in a loud voice, "I'm not ready to cum yet,". He pushed through the crowd and exited holding his erect staff in his hand.

I was done. I jumped up and hobbled wide legged, pushing the few guys who'd already entered the room figuring the were next, out of the room. I picked up my room key and tried to run out of the room. I slipped through the tight crowd at the door who had been watching the whole show. I slammed the door and made my way on unsteady legs to the showers, hoping to wash away blood or trace of precum that the black guy may have left inside me. Several onlookers patted me on the back as I broke through them.

"Good fucking bottom," one said.

"Nice job," said another.

"Are you coming back," said a third, pumping his dick up and down. I didn't answer.

I got to the shower room and busied myself getting as much soap and water into my ass and flushing the cum taste from my mouth. Happily no blood was dripping from my ass. On my way out of the shower I saw the big black guy walking down the hall. He must have noticed my worried expression because he came over and put his arm around me and said,

"I just got tested the other day, You got nothing to worry about, I'm negative.You're my first fuck since I got the test."

Well, that was good news, if it was true. I kissed his big hand and thanked him.

"We ain't done yet white boy," and he grinned a big white toothed smile.

"We done for today Daddy," and I made my way back to my room. Inside the tiny room the smell of sex was pungent.

I sat down on the bed to rest. My ass bones were sore. I knew my cock had dripped plenty of cum juice during this lengthy encounter with the three men but I still hadn't cum. I now felt the real strong need to cum, as if I'd been cheated. I full cum load was waiting inside my balls ad that would have capped the afternoon fuck fest. I knew from experience that if I didn't shoot my load, my stopped up balls would have turned blue by nightfall.

I parted the canvas curtain and went into one of the dark crowded rooms. I'd wrapped the damp towel around my shoulders and stood there. I could feel a hand in the darkness reaching out for me. When the curtain opened enough light entered so I could make out some tall older guy with a classic gay mustache and goatee had knelt before me and I could feel him begin to suck my cock, which quickly became erect in his mouth. He sucked me like a champ, first slowly and then picking up speed. As I got closer and closer to cuming I gripped his head holding him to me with my dick deep into his throat. Then I was ready and I came in strong spurts in his mouth with great relief.

I let go of his head and said

"Thank you, I really needed that."

He didn't answer, then he disappeared in the darkness. I lifted my arms to my neck and gulped some fresh air when someone new entered the tiny alcove.

"Oh God," I thought, "What a pig I am, three guy in my ass and a dark room blow job to boot. All of this in only an hour in the gay bath house!"

When I got back to my room, my towel still cool and damp I saw that one of the guys, Jose, his excitement had forgotten. There was his yellow sleeveless undershirt on the floor. I picked it up hoping to see him as I left. I dressed, put my stuff in my bag and went downstairs to check out. I threw my towel into the basket and gave back my key and a dollar tip to the young guy behind the window. I went out to the parking lot, tipped the guard two dollars hoping he'd remember and find me a parking space when the place was full. I drove home to my small apartment in West Hollywood where I could relax. After a few beers I fell asleep. I skipped dinner.

Thinking about the events of the day I tried on the yellow undershirt with the red star. It smelled of sex. My cock became rigid. I began to fall asleep. I thought to myself,

"Being gay ain't so bad, we get more sex in a month then most straight guys get in a year. Tell that to the bully who kicked your ass way back when."

THE END

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12