Gay Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Bob pulled her hand away briefly and slid his underpants off before replacing her hand on his erection. His cock was about the same length as mine but slimmer and cut and stood up hard and eager. It was obviously full of spunk!

Not to be outdone, I too climbed out from under Sue and took my underpants off allowing my own oozing erection to stand free. Now all three of us were naked and we quickly moved into more suitable positions for what was obviously about to become an orgy!

Bob was now on the inside of the double bed; Sue was in the middle and I was on the outside and for a while both of us men played with her body; her small breasts with their generous pink nipples; her smooth abdomen; her curly fleece and her soaking wet pussy.

Both of us men were further down the bed than Sue, because it was her pussy that was the main attraction and now I moved my head until I could reach her pussy with my lips.

She gasped urgently as I licked and sucked her, then I saw her hand beckoning Bob to move.

He crawled up the bed until he was on a level with her and they began kissing, passionate noises soon filling the air, partially caused by my mouth on her pussy, I guessed. But then I was pushed out of the way as Sue rolled over towards Bob and I was left with only her back to play with. I too moved up the bed, then moved my hips closer to her, intending to slide my cock between her legs but as I did so Sue groaned heavily and her hips began rolling around.

I paused in my efforts to reach her pussy from behind and slid my hand over her hip to play with her pussy where I found that Bob's cock was at least partially buried inside her!

My fingers almost automatically wrapped around his cock and I felt my own penis jerk hard as my hand held his penis, feeling it slide in and out of her pussy.

Then Sue pushed me away and rolled over onto her back, Bob's juice-coated penis sliding from her hole.

"Come on Bob, get on top, fuck me, fuck me properly!" she moaned.

There was no question of asking my permission as he quickly climbed on top of her; his jerking wet penis equally quickly slotting back into her cleft and with the help of her hand it soon found it's way deep into her pussy again.

I watched excitedly as he fucked his penis in and out of her with powerful but quick thrusts; then he groaned, lunged and pumped all his sperm into her unprotected cunt.

They both cried out as they came off; Sue's legs wrapped around him and gripping his thighs as her own orgasm surged through her.

I hadn't thought to tell him not to cum inside her and Sue didn't mention it either. The pill had yet to arrive on the scene generally, and certainly it was only available for young single women if her doctor approved of its use – and all I'd ever done when we fucked was to pull out or pray – I hated condoms! Perhaps she was hoping that he would get her pregnant...

"Ahhh fuck, I couldn't hold it," moaned Bob, "That was so fucking good!"

"My turn!" I said eagerly and Sue wriggled and squirmed until she was seated on my penis, riding it energetically and kissing Bob as she did so.

I too was too excited and it wasn't very long before I released my spunk into her to join Bob's offering.

"I didn't cum!" moaned Sue, "You were both too quick."

"Don't worry, we'll soon get you off," said Bob cheerfully as he stroked his fresh erection, "Ready for seconds?"

After we'd both cum up inside her once, it seemed to be a bit pointless for either of us to withdraw or use condoms so on that first night I unloaded my spunk inside her twice, the second time after Bob had already deposited a second load of his own sperm.

I was actually pleased that he'd cum inside her because once he'd unloaded and moved away Sue let me lick her cunt and clean up their combined juices. As I lay between her legs and opened her cunt, so his sperm oozed and trickled from her and onto my tongue so that twice that night I enjoyed his generous spunk and sucked out my own cum as well.

A week or so later Sue was offered some overtime, so Bob began to come round to the caravan to wait with me before he went and picked her up – and he brought over his blue magazines again; including the gay ones.

They were a real revelation – men doing things I'd hardly imagined, with giant cocks that put our more normal cocks to shame and I was hard in seconds. Page after page inspired my penis to stiffen even more; to drool and twitch until I had to do something.

"Going to have to have a wank!" I said and Bob nodded his head and started to undo his own trousers too.

"Me too if you don't mind," he said and I was delighted to encourage him to get undressed.

And soon we were both naked; me quivering with excitement and with the thought and feeling of doing something sexy with a man once again.

It had been a long time since my days with Tony, with the monks and with my friend in Australia and I felt almost desperate to get to grips with a nice cock again!

Now Bob had known nothing of my interest in gay sex but he was at least open enough to lie on the bed beside me while we held a magazine up and wanked together as we both enjoyed the lurid pictures.

I could hardly miss seeing his penis beside me with his fist moving slowly up and down his shaft and eventually I just had to find out more about it.

"Can I hold you?" I asked and Bob looked downwards.

He took his hand away from his cock and looked up at me.

"Come on then – he's all yours!" he said wickedly.

"Oh yessss," I moaned as my hand moved and my fingers clasped his shaft, "That feels lovely Bob, are you going to let me wank you for a bit?"

"Yess," hissed Bob, his hips pushing his cock up through my fist, "Go on then, do it!"

The magazines were pushed aside as I settled down to enjoy his cock but as he was cut, wanking him wasn't easy – he needed some lubrication.

I leaned over him and allowed some spit to fall onto his knob and I felt Bob jerk excitedly as my offering allowed my hand to slide more easily. For a while I just carried on rubbing him until the lubricating effect of my spit dried up – he needed some more.

I leaned over him again and, with his cock a mere foot or so from my face I went for it!

I lowered my face down and before Bob had time to react I let his penis slide into my eager mouth.

God, he tasted wonderful – my first cock after some five years or so. I could taste the vague essence of his precum; its slipperiness as it oozed from his slit. I felt the firmness of the ridge around his knob; the hardness of his shaft and the rubberiness of his knob as I moved my mouth over his penis and Bob seemed to encourage me!

"Oh fuck," he groaned, his hand now pushing down on my shoulder, "Lovely – wonderful – yes, yes, please don't stop!"

I wasn't going to – I wanted him to cum in my mouth and I felt so pleased that he was apparently going to let me enjoy his spunk.

I worked a bit faster on him; Bob's hips now bucking hard at my mouth as I moved up and down; allowing almost all of his cock to slide into my mouth and then nearly all the way out again. I wasn't deep-throating him but his cock was reaching the back of my mouth as I sucked him off.

Suddenly he shuddered and his penis thrust hard into my mouth.

"Gonna cum!" he said simply and he did – powerful jet after jet fired quickly into my mouth. I swallowed his essence, loving the warmth and slipperiness of his spunk and the way it clung to my mouth. I licked him clean, sucking and wanking out the last of his sperm until he could give me no more.

No, he didn't do anything for me; I had to bring myself off, but at least he joined in to gather up and feed my own spunk into my mouth. It was better than nothing and it was just the start because from that night onwards, whenever Sue was working overtime, he'd come round and in minutes I'd have his cock in my mouth! I actually began to miss his visits and to feel annoyed when he'd bring Sue back with him!

But when he did, he'd usually stay and we'd both give Sue a good seeing to. Occasionally we used condoms depending on the time of the month and sometimes we withdrew but usually we emptied our cocks inside her – if she got pregnant now I knew that she'd go off with Bob and I no longer cared.

Bob also asked her to suck him off on several occasions, but she wouldn't do it for him and definitely wouldn't do it for me either for that matter.

Bob was also shy of letting me suck him while Sue was around but one night, after I'd had my cock up her for a while, he took over and began fucking her wet cunt from behind.

As he was fucking her, I went down in front of her and began licking her clit to help him bring her to yet another orgasm.

I was still occupied with her clitoris when his cock pulled out of her cunt and rested beside my face.

"Hang on Sue," said Bob, "Nearly came off! Don't want to squirt it up you!"

"No, not this week, let me jerk you off, you can always fuck me again a bit later," said Sue, "Please, just shoot – I'll help you!"

She put her hand down to stroke his penis but I pushed her away and took over instead.

Bob groaned as I stroked his thrusting urgent cock and I watched as his knob seemed to gleam with both his and her juices.

"Come on Bob – cum now and then I'll get you hard again!" said Sue as she wriggled her arse against his groin.

As he lay behind her, playing with her tits, I moved closer and closer, initially aiming to have his cum shoot on my face but then his cock pressed forward and began rubbing against my face. From where he was, he probably couldn't see what he was rubbing it against so on an impulse, I opened my mouth and let his juicy cock slide into my mouth.

Bob groaned loudly and Sue looked at him.

"What's up Bob," she said.

"Chris is sucking me!" he said, "He's sucking my cock!"

"Let him take your first load then," said Sue, any concerns she might have had lost amid the erotic scenario, "Then you can fuck me again!"

Hearing that, I closed my lips tightly around his cock and began to move my head back and forward while Bob moaned into Sue's mouth.

And as he kissed her so he thrust his penis into my mouth, his fingers now coming down by my face to slide in and out of Sue's very wet cunt.

The scent from her hot pussy along with his sticky cock was overwhelming and wild and remains with me to this day – it was wonderful and so stimulating that it was with difficulty that I stopped myself from spraying my cum over the bed.

I continued sucking him off until he groaned, jerked once more and squirted his delicious and very tasty sperm deep into my mouth. His penis remained in my mouth until he'd finished, giving me a great chance to enjoy the feel of his slowly softening cock combined with a good mouthful of cum. I particularly remember the taste because his sperm was so sweet – I would have enjoyed taking loads of it.

And then Bob was back with Sue, the pair of them kissing wildly as I lay back to savour the taste and to toss myself to orgasm. They never even turned to watch as I painted my stomach with my cum or even when I transferred the sticky wet blobs to my mouth. And then Bob was hard again and climbing on top of Sue and slid back inside her and they were away in their own world once again.

Regrettably, it was never to be repeated because Bob and Sue decided that they could do without me, upon which she went to live with him and I was left on my own once more.

12