Gay Days Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Gently he nudged his penis against my arsehole and began to push his cock inside me. I was ready for him and was able to slacken off my sphincter to allow easier passage of his nice thick penis. I felt his knob break through the layers of sphincter muscles and gasped quietly, before relaxing as his penis sank inside. Soon he was balls-deep in me and he began to fuck me. I'd expected him to be quite tired after his long day but instead he seemed to have found some reserve of energy and before long he was slamming his penis into me both forcefully and deeply. I felt my own penis throbbing in time with his thrusts and I began stroking myself, feeling my cock pulsating each time his cock drove into me.

Soon I could tell that he was approaching his orgasm as his thrusting became ragged and harder and I was about to speak when he did instead.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" he asked, his cock driving harder and harder.

"Yes please. It's been ages since I felt spunk squirting in me. Come on, shoot it up my arse," I urged him, "I love to feel a cock erupt inside me."

Silently he continued to fuck me steadily until eventually he grunted as his penis pressed deeply into me, jerking hard inside me.

"It's coming..." he said between thrusts and gasping breaths, "Oooh, yes -- oooh, yeeees!"

I felt each jet of his spunk hitting my insides, the warmth of his cum seeming to spread everywhere as his penis pushed deep into my body and then, lubricated by his cum, his cock began to slide in and out more easily and he thrust more slowly and languidly until he had finished emptying all his spunk into me.

"Bloody hell, that was nice," he said, "Did you enjoy it too?"

"You just don't know how great it feels to have a cock up inside you," I said, still enjoying the feeling of his penis and his cum inside me, "It can feel as if you're overfull, you know, as if you need a shit but you soon get used to it and then, as the cock reaches inside, it becomes good and it can make you feel as if you're having an orgasm too."

"Your arse has tightened up round my cock," said Greg, "It seems to be stopping it from going down and getting soft."

As he spoke, he started to slide his cock in and out again and soon he was fucking me vigorously once more. This was an unexpected pleasure -- I'd hoped that he would fuck me but now he was doing it twice in a row!

"This is good!" he grunted as he slammed into my arsehole, "Fuckin' good -- wish I'd done it before!"

"You're doing well," I admitted as his penis thrilled me, driving my own cock to another stiff erection.

His fucking was almost brutal this time, his hips slamming his cock into me rapidly, his balls slapping against my arse with each thrust.

"Oh wow, I think I'm going to cum again," he said as he fucked me harder and harder, "Yes, oh fuck, here it cums!"

I felt his spunk shooting up to fill my arse with another load of his hot cum and felt my anus squeezing and pulsating around his penis.

"Oh yes, oh, I needed that -- oh, that one was good," he panted as he collapsed into a heap at my feet, "Hey, that's three times I've cum in about an hour! I need a break now."

After that we just settled side by side on the settee, recovering and downing a couple more cans of lager each while the film played on to the end. My cock remained rigidly erect and Greg held and caressed it gently, his own penis temporarily exhausted.

"I reckon the action here was hotter than the film!" said Greg and I nodded in agreement.

"It was," I agreed, "You weren't half loaded up, weren't you?"

"Had a lot to get rid of!" said Greg happily, "Guess you'll be leaking for ages now!"

Eventually Greg went to have another shower and while he was getting started I fetched a few more cans of lager. When I pushed open the bathroom door he was under the shower with the curtain pulled back -- he obviously wasn't shy now as he reached out and took the can from me.

I looked him up and down. His body had thickened up somewhat in the last ten years but he still looked pretty fit and was quite well tanned. His cock hung away from his body and his foreskin was retracted -- he'd presumably washed his cock already. We chatted as we stood there and as we did my gaze kept being pulled back to his cock because he didn't turn round back to the shower, but eventually turned the water off instead and faced me. My absorbed gazing hadn't gone unnoticed apparently.

"I was just watching you looking at my cock," said Greg, with a chuckle, "And I'm sure you were drooling!"

"No I wasn't," I lied, because I had actually been thinking about doing sexy things with it again.

He held his penis up and soon it began to twitch and swell up and before very long it was a solid bar of sex in need of attention once again.

"Whether I can perform again tonight will be pot luck," he said, waving his cock at me, "But he's all nice and clean and ready for you to play with if you want to!"

There was no way I intended to refuse his offer and the sooner I got things going, the better. I put down my can and started stripping my clothes off and by the time I'd pulled down my pants my cock too was well and truly erect.

"Oh good," said Greg, "Nice to see you're ready too!"

"I'll have a nice long shower first," I said but Greg held one hand out to stop me.

"No, come on, into the bedroom," he said, "I want to play now!"

He stepped out of the shower and quickly towelled himself dry, his erection still waving and jumping around and as soon as he put the towel down I grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He stood there pressing his hips forward as I enjoyed his stiffness but this wasn't how he wanted it and he pushed my hand away. Quickly we retired to my bedroom and lay down side by side while we reminded each other about our shared evening with Julie, our memories stiffening our cocks even more as we played.

"Let me make you cum first like earlier," he said, "I'll make you shoot your spunk up your chest and we'll clean it off with our fingers like I did earlier on."

"No you didn't," I said, "You rubbed your face in my spunk, didn't you?"

"Yeah but then I used my fingers too," he said, "And you tasted delicious!"

As he spoke he grasped my cock and gently began to toss me off. I was more than ready to unload and with his hand working wonders on my penis I could soon feel things happening.

"Don't stop now, it won't be long," I breathed as I felt my orgasm nearing.

His hand moved faster until I felt my orgasm about to explode.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, "Ohh fuck -- gonna cum!"

"Ok," said Greg, changing to shorter quicker strokes, "Whenever you're ready!"

"Oh god, that's good -- it's coming now -- here it is," I grunted as my body jerked and my spunk erupted.

Greg's aim was true and before long my chest was liberally covered in my spunk once more. Greg gently let go of my cock and moved round until he knelt between my legs. With one hand he started to masturbate and with the other hand he started to scoop up my spunk, which he transferred to his mouth.

"Oh yes" he said, "That tastes wonderful -- I'm getting so turned on. I'll be cumming soon."

"Greg", I asked, "You don't fancy unloading your spunk up my ass again, do you?"

He stopped wanking.

"You seriously like getting fucked, don't you?" he said, "Of course I'd love to do it again -- it was brilliant earlier."

"I've got some KY here," I said, "In the drawer."

In seconds he'd spread a generous amount on his cock and around my ass. I took over then guided his hand to poke one and then two fingers up my hole to ready it for his cock.

"I've only had the one fuck and it was really good," he said as he probed inside me, "Fucking you is fuckin' brilliant!"

"Come on then, get in there, please," I breathed, "I want to feel you again."

He lined his stiff cock up with my hole and began to push. With the KY and my preparation, his cock slid smoothly and easily right up inside me in one long stroke.

I let out a slight gasp of surprise, pleasure and pain.

"Oh wow, that was a bit sudden," I said, feeling suddenly stretched and filled.

"Sorry," said Greg, "It went in so easily. I'll be gentle now."

So saying he began to move his cock in and out in long smooth strokes which went on and on deliciously, sending waves of pleasure all through my body then after some ten minutes or so he began moving faster and his strokes became shorter.

"Come on then, fill me up," I encouraged him "Let me have it all."

"I won't be long. I can feel it building up," he panted as he pumped faster, "Oh yes, here it cums. Any second now. It's coming up, I can feel it."

He pounded at my arsehole, his penis like a solid bar of lubricated steel as it pistoned in and out faster and faster.

"Here it cums!" he groaned, "Ooh yes, yes, yes!"

His thrusts stopped and I felt jet after jet of hot spunk being fired up inside me, lubricating his penis, filling my anus and soothing my eager hole.

"Oh, that was the best!" he said, his penis still jerking occasionally, "Bloody perfect!"

His thrusts now eased off until they became just languid movements inside me.

"Bloody fantastic," I agreed and we both disengaged and lay back on the bed for a rest before cleaning up.

"I suppose that's called brotherly love!" I said.

"Well, it's better than all the fighting that we used to do, that's for certain," said Greg, "Right, I'm getting cleaned up and then I'm having another beer. See you downstairs."

We rustled up some late supper and eventually had a few more beers before retiring for the night for a well-earned rest.

Greg ended up staying for the whole of that weekend and then returning again on another long Holiday weekend, laden with more videos and booze. Once again we wanked, sucked and fucked almost continually -- we both must have come a dozen or more times over the three days. Most often we just wanked and sucked one another off but Greg did pound my ass on several occasions until my hole became quite glad of a rest when he departed.

He let me use a vibrator inside his asshole while I tossed him off, but I was never allowed to fuck him but I was still able to enjoy his cock to the full. Over the next few years Greg was able to visit me quite frequently and we always ended up having sex of one variety or another, usually alone but once in a while one or other of us had a friend with us and then our activities extended considerably!

Greg may have been a brother but we'd also become very close friends and remained so until he married and moved to France at which point our relationship forcibly changed.

It wasn't long after that period of my life when another woman entered my world -- a woman who was to become my third wife. With Greg now resident in France my sex life turned around and now became concentrated on my new love -- and fortunately for me she was equally as liberated as I was! She already had a girlfriend and was a member of a local swingers club and I was immediately and happily sucked into their group.

But our life together is the subject of another story -- a story that I also wrote down some years ago but is yet to be released to public scrutiny. One day I may get round to assembling the story into a suitably worded, phrased and planned sequence but until then I will leave you in peace for a while and thank you for having followed the events from some of my more memorable gay days.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12