Gay Debate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning really early. I felt so comfortable with Patrick in my arms. I played with the hairs on his chest until he woke up a half an hour later. He turned to me and gave me a good morning kiss.

”So, you liked it last night,” he said. “I know I had a good time.”

”Yes, it was amazing,” I replied. I paused before asking the next question. ”I’m gay, right?”

His sly, mesmerizing grin faded into one of compassion and concern. ”Of course you are, but that doesn’t make you a bad person. I love you and that’s all that matters.” I ponder what he said. I took comfort in him loving me and I realized that being gay and proud was terrific. “Have you been hiding from your homosexuality all this time?”

”Well, ya. Ever since I was a kid,” I said. I continued to explain my story to him and I broke into tears. “I love you! I really love you!”

We stayed in a deep embrace for what seemed like forever. I never wanted to let go to my hairy stud!

12