Gay Like Dad

Story Info
He finds he likes sharing big black cock with his dad.
3.7k words
4.34
329.6k
319
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really knew why I had been singled out as a target for bullying, but this one guy in high school just seemed to pick on me all the time. I was a fairly typical eighteen year old, a little bit awkward and self conscious but no more so than anybody else in school. I was below average height and of a slight, skinny build but not remarkably so, with thin, pale blond hair. This guy, Danny, was built, with a huge muscular chest. He was black, about six foot five tall and easily able to intimidate anyone. For some reason, he picked on me particularly.

'Hey faggot, sucked any cocks lately?' he would say when he shoved past me in the hallway.

'Bet you'd love to get a go on my big, black beast, you little queer' he would whisper in my ear during class.

'Your daddy's a dirty gay cocklicker and I guess it runs in the family,' he would sneer at me if he caught me looking at him.

I never understood why he picked on me, and why always the same stuff. He'd always accuse me of being gay, of wanting cock, his big, black cock. And then he'd start going on about my dad, how he was gay as well, how he loved to suck black dick, how we pussy little white guys are all the same and how I took after my gay dad in wanting Danny's huge manhood.

I wasn't gay. I'd never had those kind of thoughts about another guy and certainly never had any experience. My dad was completely straight, of course, and had been married to my mom for years before I was born. None of that seemed to put Danny off giving me the same old insults. I just couldn't understand it.

At least, I couldn't for a long time. One afternoon, when I arrived home early from school, however, it all became clear.

At first I thought that the house was empty, but then I heard voices coming from the living room. I went to investigate and was shocked to find the voice was Danny's. I couldn't believe my tormentor was here, in my own house!

'Yeah, you love sucking cocks, don't you fag?' I could hear his familiar sneering talk, 'You're just a dirty little dicklicking sissy who can't get enough of my big, black meat, aren't you bitch?'

The only thing was, he didn't know I was there. For once, it wasn't me that was the object of this abuse. As I peered round the open living room door, I could hardly have been more surprised to see who Danny's new target was.

No wonder he was always teasing and bullying me about my dad being queer. The sight I saw now showed why. There was my dad, on his knees, gazing up at Danny's toned, glistening dark body, totally naked. Dad's hands were both wrapped around Danny's dick so he almost appeared to be in an act of worship. His mouth was wide open, sucking and slurping around the swollen purple head of the star high school athlete's impressive love muscle.

'Oh yes. Yes I am. I'm a cockcraving fag whore and I love nothing more than your beautiful big black beast,' my dad was saying, as his tongue licked the glistening proud cock of a man half his age, 'Give it to me, stick it in me, I want your hot, hard meat!'

All I could do was stand there staring as my dad humiliated himself in front of my school bully, begging and debasing himself for his yearning need for cock. He tugged and pulled at the shaft and wrapped his mouth right around it like a teenage porn slut, trying to pull as much of it inside him.

In spite of myself, I equally couldn't take my eyes off the monster cock in question. I'd always imagined Danny referring to his huge beast was just brash arrogance to go with his demeaning mockery, so my eyes widened at the sight of it here in my house, fully proud and erect. I had never seen anything like this thick black snake, it was almost inhuman. It was a pole of dark meat at least a foot long and as wide as a tin can. Long, straight, throbbing and stuck in my dad's face.

More and more my eyes drank it in and I began to find myself thinking I could see how my dad, who I had thought so straight, could become so fascinated with it. Power like that demanded attention. Danny's massive black cock commanded the room. I stared with my eyes wide and my mouth agape as my dad took it into his mouth.

'My God,' I gasped out loud and with that gave my position away.

'Oh look, it's the other little fag,' Danny smirked noticing me, 'Why don't you join us?'

'Oh God,' my dad flushed red with embarrassment at seeing me step into the room, 'Son, no, this is not normal, this is not what it looks like. I can explain.'

'I can explain that your dad's a queer for black dick,' Danny laughed, 'He's been taking this beast for months now. Don't pretend you don't know you little sissy. The apple didn't fall far from the fag tree with you now, did it? Standing there in the shadows watching daddy suck dick, wishing it was you getting a piece of dirty black meat. Well, now's your chance.'

'I can't help it, son,' Dad added, 'There's just something about him. About it. That hot, hard cock. It draws you in until you don't want anything else. Don't let him get to you too.'

He said this last as I walked over. I hadn't even realised I was doing it, but it seemed I was drawn in too. Curiosity, disgust, or maybe just the fascinating allure of that huge of rod of black power had brought me to the point my dad had, no doubt, already been through.

'But, I don't understand,' I asked, 'Danny, you're always queer bashing, why do you want one of the fags you hate so much blowing your dick? Why my dad?'

'Look how eager you pathetic cockhounds are,' he laughed, 'You love giving yourselves up for cock, begging for it, taking it all inside you. You love the humiliation of being a slut for cock. No girl is as much of a desperate cock lover as you guys. A pathetic middle aged queer and his wannabe fag son. Just look how hard you're getting just looking at my fuckstick and being called out for the queer you are!'

I hadn't even realised I was beginning to show a small stiff erection of my own. I flushed as red and embarrassed as my dad. Instinctively, I dropped to my knees beside him. Perhaps to hide my growing arousal, more likely to get a closer look at the thing I hadn't been able to take my eyes off since I entered the room, Danny's shiny black love pole.

My dad was still holding Danny's dick in one hand and I found myself following suit. It was even more intimidating and exciting this close up. It took up almost all of my vision. Only my dad's face was visible otherwise, like an older version of mine, slightly more lined and pudgy, sweat on his brow and an eager excitement dancing in his eyes. He had seemed even more humiliated by my presence than Danny's demeaning words, but I couldn't tell whether this was making the whole experience even more exciting for him or not.

Danny's meaty flesh felt warm and alive in my hand as I jerked his cock. It was so thick I couldn't even reach my hand all around it, but my dad's hand stroked it the same. Then, Dad leaned in and started licking the head of the superb cock from his side. I found myself mirroring him and got my first taste of dick.

The musky, masculine odour was almost overpowering. But it was intoxicating too. I felt like I was on some kind of a drug, I could hardly explain my behaviour, how willing and eager I was to turn gay, to pleasure the monster cock of a guy who spent most of his time bullying and humiliating me, and to share that debasement with my own father. I felt light headed but excited, I wanted more. Every lick of my tongue along the quivering dark flesh of Danny's big black cock made me more of a convert.

My tongue licked around the shaft and over my dad's tongue as he did the same thing, mingling our saliva together. My dad took the dark shaft in his hand and pushed the head right over my lips. Suddenly, there was a cock right in my mouth, warm and wet and so good. I could taste the sweet clear pre-cum as my tongue touched the head and slid it across.

The dick was so long and thick that only the head could fit between my inexperienced lips, but the feel of it was amazing. I licked and slurped around that head and looked right along the shaft that seemed to go forever along until the pole joined back onto Danny's hard, firm body. As I gasped and drooled over the incredible feeling of a dick inside me, my dad continued to work his mouth around the shaft and balls.

'Oh yeah,' Danny moaned, 'The only thing better than one dirty fag desperate to please is two dirty fags. I was right about you, boy, you've got your dad's cocksucking genes. You two make quite a pair, submitting yourselves together to the power of my huge manhood.'

'Mmm, yes, there's plenty to go around,' my dad whimpered, 'such a lot of long, hard, beautiful dick. I wish I had more queer sons to teach how to love black cock. I just know that this one will be begging for it, gagging for black meat just like his submissive daddy.'

'Yes, good idea, you old faggot,' Danny smirked as Dad wrapped his lips around his black balls, 'I want you to tell me how much you love dick, how much you want it, do like daddy says.'

I couldn't help myself. I knew I wanted it now it was in my mouth, now my hands were all over it. It was something I wanted more than anything else I'd ever seen. It just felt so powerfully in need of being desired, of being tasted. Still, I couldn't bring myself to speak, so thrilled was I with the feel of slurping on a thick black beast.

A second later, however, I gasped and let the cock slip momentarily from my mouth and, in that moment, my place had been taken by my dad, eager to get that glistening purple head back in his keen mouth.

I felt a little pang of jealousy that my dad had taken my place. I wanted that cock in my face, in my mouth, invading my throat. I wanted it so bad that I knew I had to give in and beg.

'Oh yes, you're so right, Danny, I do want cock,' I moaned, 'not just any cock, I want your big, beautiful black cock right up inside me. I'm just like my dad, filled with his same cocklust. Give it to me, Danny, give it to me, Daddy, I want that big black co โ€“ ahhh.'

That gasp came as I felt another hand on me. My little dick now stood up proud and erect and it was now naked and exposed, somehow my pants had been slid off and now there was a hand gently stroking my little manhood, so embarrassingly small opposite Danny's monster black beast. It could only be my own dad who had started to play with his son's cock and this was what had made me gasp.

As my mouth opened, Danny had shoved his dick back in my face. It was now all I could do to concentrate on wrapping my lips around that enormous thick black pole, inhaling it, tasting it, tonguing it. I could barely concentrate on the fact that my own father was tugging at my dick with one hand even as he stroked at Danny's with the other, licking around that black veiny shaft. I certainly didn't have the ability to ask about anything with my mouth stuffed full of black dick.

'Oh yeah, look at how my cock's so big, it takes a whole family of faggots to handle it,' Danny laughed, 'Perhaps queer Daddy's starting to take an interest in another dick, a little easier to handle.'

My dad was still stroking my cock at this time even as he enjoyed licking Danny's twice as big beast.

'Having my son become such a cockloving queer like his old man makes me want to see what his little dick is like too,' my dad gasped, to my surprise.

'God, you fag family are more fucked up than I thought,' Danny laughed, 'If your queer little sonny boy can handle my black hardness on his own, maybe he can get Daddy to blow him. You'd like that wouldn't you, faggot?'

'Oh yes,' I sighed, more because I wanted that black monster all to myself than because I wanted my dad to go down on me, 'Let my cocksucker dad suck my cock, let me have your beautiful manhood all in my face.'

My dad got right down on the floor and, in a second, I was receiving my first real blowjob and from my dad of all people. He was obviously used to a much bigger dick and had no problem taking all of me right into his mouth. Even though I was focused on pleasing the throbbing dark rod in my face, I still began to enjoy almost as much the way my dad went down on me.

'Oh Dad, you're such a natural cocksucker, I only hope I can blow dick like Dad,' I mumbled as I licked and worshipped Danny's massive hardness, 'I want cock just like Dad.'

'This cockcraving faggot of a father of yours doesn't just love a big black cock in his mouth,' Danny said, 'I bet you want your queer ass fucked just like him, don't you?'

I was a little worried about this, the dick in my face was an absolute monster, so hard to even wrap my hand around, I could hardly imagine it fitting up my ass. At the same time, the idea thrilled me. Ever since I had knelt down before it and become so utterly fascinated and filled with desire for that black beast I wanted it inside me, not just inside my mouth but stuck right up inside me.

'Yes, Danny, fuck me, fuck my faggot ass with that big black cock,' I agreed, 'You've known that's what I wanted always, just like my dad, you see that I'm as much of a cock hungry queer as he is.'

'Yeah, you little fag, I always knew just what you are,' he replied, 'Always knew your hole family for a bunch of queers. How about you both beg for it, beg for sonny boy's gay little ass to get its first cock.'

'Yes, Danny, come and fuck my fag son,' my dad sighed, licking my dick between each word, 'Show him just how good it feels to be impaled on a black dick.'

'Show me,' I agreed, 'Show me why my once so straight dad now begs for cock, show me how he became such a fag that even his son loves dick. And let me show you how much I take after him in my need for black cock.'

'Good,' Danny agreed, 'Two dirty faggots for the price of one, even keener for cock with each other than ever before. I'm gonna fuck gay old dad's ass just to show what his faggot queer son has waiting for him, then I'm gonna tear up the queer little guy as well.'

He made us both strip naked and my dad lie on his back and spread his legs wide and up in the air. Then he got onto his knees and in a few moments that huge incredible monster of a dick was been shoved right inside my dad's little white ass. I was amazed at how smoothly that thickness slid into my dad's hole, he must have taken a lot of fat dick, I thought, and, where once that might have disturbed me, now I felt jealous.

Danny began to plough his huge dick in and out of my dad's ass as I watched in open mouthed fascination. Meanwhile, Dad was still licking and sucking at my own much smaller manhood, keeping me firm and aroused and very confused.

'Oh yeah, take it fag, take my big black dick you queer,' Danny moaned, 'Aren't you just such a cock loving faggot getting fucked in front of your son?'

'Yes, I'm a gay whore for black dick and I want my son to know it!' Dad moaned around my dick.

'Me too,' I said, unprompted, 'I want to whore my little white ass for huge black cock, want to be a cock hungry fag like Dad.'

'How about you get your son's queer ass ready for my dick to tear it apart?' Danny told my dad.

He had me then sit astride my dad's face, facing his hard, toned black body, my eyes constantly on the way his thick, strong shaft thrust its way in and out of my dad's body, making my dad swoon with the pleasure of submitting to it.

In a moment, I felt my dad's wet tongue on my ass, it explored around my crack and, moment's later, buried itself into my dark wet asshole. I had never felt anything back there before and my arousal only increased the moment my dad began to explore with his tongue. It felt so good having something back there. The dirty humiliation of having my dad eat my ass in front of my high school bully was doing nothing to abate my arousal.

And then it was my turn. My dad's tongue had made my ass nice and wet, had opened me up, but still I was so tight as I waited for Danny's incredible manhood to violate my virginity.

He bent me over onto my hands and knees and positioned himself behind me doggy style, rubbing the swollen dark head of his dick, glistening with precum, along my awaiting asshole. Then he began to push that hard shaft right up inside me, impaling me on that black pole so I could hardly move.

The sensation was a little painful but my head was swimming with the pleasure of giving my hole body up to that glorious thick hardness just like I had seen my dad do.

As Danny began slowly to push his dick in and out of my tight virgin hole, my dad lay back on the floor and slid beneath me. With Danny fucking my ass, my dad opened his mouth and began to lick and suck once more on his son's dick, taking me in every time Danny pushed up into me.

Now I was getting stimulation from guys at both ends, my queer dad on my dick and my gaybashing high school bully up my ass. I was in heaven, I never realised I could have an experience this arousing and yet this humiliating all at once.

I could see my dad's body stretched out beneath me and knew the cock in my ass was no longer enough for me, it's intoxicating allure had made me a cock lover from now on and now I wanted any and every cock I could get. I couldn't resist the tantalising sight of my dad's dick in front of my eyes.

Just as he was doing to me, I opened my mouth and began to suck him off, enjoying the feel of another cock in my mouth, smaller and easier to handle than the impressive giant that was, at that moment, ripping my asshole apart, making me love every minute of my conversion to utter faggot slut.

'Mmm, that's my boy,' my dad moaned as I started to blow him, 'Cocks at either end, a real cock whore just like dad.'

Danny was fucking my ass harder and harder now, not worried about what it might be doing to me, filling me with his giant black snake, shaking every inch of my body, pushing my dick into my dad's mouth and my mouth onto my dad's dick. We were united together, father and son, in our gay love for black dick.

'Oh, son, get ready for a mouthful of Daddy's spunk,' my dad sighed.

Moments later, I got my first taste of cum, my own dad's cum, shooting warm and sticky right from his dick into my mouth.

'Yeah you little queer, eat your daddy's spunk,' Danny moaned, 'Get used to having cum in your mouth, there'll be plenty more now you've become a true cock hungry faggot.'

Cum ran down my chin as I savoured the taste of my dad's orgasm, that black dick jackhammered in and out of my ass and I felt my own orgasm rock through my body. Soon I was giving my gay dad a mouthful of the same sticky love juices he had given me.

With father and son's faces both sticky with each other's spunk there was no denying that we were both the same. Both cock hungry queers and both even more eager for the monster black cock of the muscular 18 year old bully up my ass than for each others.

He pulled out having made my first ass fucking something really special and made us kneel side by side. Both of us tugged and jerked at his dick until drips of pure white cum appeared on its dark black head. Between us, my dad and me milked that black cock for every drop of spunk we could as it shot load after load over our chests and faces, soaking us in sperm.

'So, son,' my dad grinned, 'Have you been converted?'

'Yes, dad,' I agreed, 'I'm definitely gay for black dick and hungry for cum, just like my old man.'

'So,' Danny interjected, 'Next time you see me in school and I tell people what a cock hungry fag you are, you're going to agree.'

'I will,' I agreed, 'if it will mean more of your monster black meat in my mouth!'