Gay Pride, Bumper Sticker Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

We had our warm cum all over us. It was such a great new high, I never wanted it to stop. I had to kiss him. I wanted him to know I loved coming with him and I never wanted it to end. I put my sticky wet fingers on his cheek and pulled him in. Our hot, sticky, cum soaked bodies grinded together and we kissed for the first time. We began to kiss with more and more passion and vigor, it was so fun and natural feeling.

After several minutes, I broke our passionate kiss and spoke. "Jacob that was fucking awesome man!"

We began to giggle and grinded our cum soaked chests together and didn't let go for a while.

"That was so intense Mike, Oh my God. You want to keep playing Confessions?" He asked.

"Yeah sure but I need a short break."

We took a few minutes to chill out and have a drink. I cleaned up the mess we made and slipped my underwear back on. Jacob helped me clean up a little and slid his tight speedos back on. Our bodies were still sticky with cum and I liked feeling that way. We decided to resume our hot game of Confessions and have some more fun.

"I think you won that game, you want to start round two?" I asked.

Yeah sure." He said with a grin. Then he began.

"Mike, tomorrow I'm going to shave your entire body super smooth and make you feel even sexier than today. Then I'm going to slide a new, sexy man thong up your ass and rub your buns with oil. I know your going to look real hot and sexy like that. Then I'm going to tease your ass crack and other parts back there with little buzzing vibrators on various speeds. I will enjoy this more than you will ever know. I will continue teasing you till you can't take it for another second and beg for me to take you." He said with a cute sly smile.

"Dam you have a great imagination. So we have to go to a sex shop tomorrow and buy a bunch of stuff Ok? I'm serious!" I said, not able to hold back my excitement.

We rolled around for a minute on my bed squeezing our cum soaked bodies together. We nuzzled our faces together and gave each other little nibbles on the ear. Eventually we took a shower together and began to get more playful as we finished. After the shower Jacob seriously wanted to shave me... ALL of me.

It turned out to be sensual and erotic. My cock was pretty hard as he moved it around and shaved with care. He took his time and did a nice job. I held my dick up for him as he carefully shaved my balls, I loved his touch. It actually felt nice the way he did it. He did a great job on my rear as well, I love being pampered like that sometimes. It did like feeling nice and smooth like him. Then I let him shave my arms and legs as I held his hard cock, most of the time. Squeezing it hard and feeling the muscles contract and grow.

"Your going to look great in a new guy thong, I might get one for me too." He said with a sexy smile.

After he shaved me, we decided to chill out and possibly have a few more drinks out back. We got dressed and hung out in the backyard moonlight. We quietly talked about the kind of vibrators that would be fun to get and then we looked them up on his phone. It was getting late and Jacob had to get going.

Jacob had a few waters before he left. I didn't want him to get in trouble walking home loaded. We exchanged numbers and he got ready to go. I walked him up to the top of my street and said good bye. He gave me a nice hug and took off.

The next morning I woke up with a hard on and instantly thought of our plans for the day. I worked out hard and played with my cock but I didn't finish. I took care of my sheets and took a hot shower and cleaned my ass good. Jacob called me and we made plans for noonish, just hearing his voice got me excited. He arrived around lunchtime looking like a cool surfer hunk. I hugged him and he squeezed me back. We took off for one of the biggest sex shop on the far side of the valley.

We looked around and selected, small and medium sized vibrators and dildoes. We checked the man section and found some hot man thongs. It didn't take long and we approached the counter for our purchase, feeling a little funny. The guy was very cool and we talked about sports and kept things light. That was easy, I thought. Then we took off with our new sex toys, eager to break them in.

We got back to my place and went inside. We loaded up all the vibrators with batteries and made sure they were all working properly. Our bodies and asses were ready for some new sexual stimulation. I was fucking horny ass hell, I knew this was going to be a lot of fun. We both slid on our new man thongs and checked them in the mirror.

"Dude you look fucking hot man!" I said.

I went over to Jacob and pressed my hardening cock against his ass. I reached around and felt his growing bulge and nibbled on his earlobe. He began to breath louder and he pushed his ass back into my cock. We were both feeling the same, very horny.

I got Jacob on the bed and took charge, I wanted to play with his nice smooth ass first. I massaged his buns and grinded him with my hard on. Then I pulled his thong down and admired his nice firm ass. I began to lubricate his buns and back entrance with tropical oil. Jacob seemed to be enjoying this very much.

Then I made him spread his legs wide and I found the smallest vibrator we had and turned it on. I rubbed it around his cute ass and bum crack. Jacob reached back and spread his ass cheeks for me. His tight little hole looked so hot and inviting.

The vibrator buzzed as I circled his cute bum hole. Then I pushed it in and gently worked it around the inside, god this was hot. I worked it in and out as he got accustomed to the size and intensity. I eventually got it in all the way and turned it on full blast.

"Oh god, Oh man that feels so nice." He said loudly.

Then I pulled out the next vibrator and turned it on. The last one was smooth and white and shaped like a rocket. The second one was more like a small thin cock. It was rubbery and lit up with LED lights when it was turned on. It had a little cock head shape at the top and the shaft was thin. I pushed in the tip and got it buzzing. Jacob let out another loud moan of approval. I worked it in and out of his cute ass and up and down his crack on full vibration.

Jacob was on all fours and began to play with his cock. We were both very turned on. I pulled it out and selected the medium sized vibrator. It was a flesh colored and looked like a medium sized cock with a nice shaped head. It had a big fat dial on the end to keep it from going in and I turned it on low.

"Check this out Jacob."

He looked over his shoulder and I brought it up to my lips. I began to suck it like it was a cock I loved.

"Oh that's Hot man." He said with a serious look.

I got behind him and began to grind his bare ass while still wearing my thong. He pushed back and breathed deep. Then I backed up a little and very slowly pushed the medium size vibrator in. I got it in half way and began to move it in and out with care. Jacob started to play with his cock again and push back with his cute ass to get it in deeper. I loved watching the fake cock penetrate his virgin ass. I turned it to full blast and kept pushing it in and out faster and faster, drilling his ass with it. He was getting use to the size and began moaning more and more. I was ready for him and he was ready for me. I wanted to take him all the way. I slowly pulled it all the way out and shut it off and tossed it on the bed.

"Jacob, would you like to try the real thing?"

"Oh god Mike, I've been wanting this for weeks." He said breathing hard.

We were both nervous and excited beyond belief. I pushed the dildoes out the way and Jacob got in the middle of the bed. I yanked off my thong and squirted oil on my cock and his rear entrance. Then I pushed just hard enough to get the head in and stopped and stayed there. I held him firmly for a few seconds loving his tightness. Then he pushed back very, very slowly. It felt so warm and tight, I loved penetrating this hot young man. It was so hot and erotic watching my cock going in his tight young ass.

Jacob kept pushing back against me, forcing my cock in deeper and deeper. I braced myself and let him do the work. After slowly working our way together for about 5 minutes, we were pretty much there. Then I began to take over. He was ready for a faster pace and I wanted this guy badly. I held his hips in place and began to show him how much desire I had for him. The sexual tightness of his body was causing every millimeter of my cock to scream with joy.

Our bodies felt perfect together as we began to seriously have sex. His ass was tighter than anything I had experienced before. The friction was amazing and we were both loosing control of ourselves. We both began to moan louder as I penetrated his gorgeous ass. We got louder and louder as the intensity increased between us. His buns felt nice and firm as I began to pound him faster. I loved watching my hard cock disappear inside him over and over again. Soon I was going fast and Jacob started coming as he pounded his meat and I pounded his ass. Our balls were slapping together nicely as he came in a loud grunting orgasm. I suddenly felt the strongest wave of pleasure shoot through my body, as I felt my orgasm begin. I fucked him with everything I had and my body shook hard as I erupted inside his sexy ass. The cum added a little extra lubrication and I felt my intense orgasm going on and on forever. We came harder than ever together. It was the most enjoyable and erotic time of my life.

I finished by pulling out and milking the last few drops on his hot sticky buns. I loved the firmness of his ass and began to rub the cum all over his buns. Jacob turned around and we kissed and hugged and fell on the bed together. We held each other tight and began to giggle and laugh after we came down from our new sexual high.

"Oh my God, that was the most intense sex of my life!" I said as we laughed.

"Dam that was better than I thought it would be. That felt so awesome, I'd love to do you and then you can decide which way you like best." He said with a wicked smile.

I took a shower and douched my ass for him, I felt nice and sexy now. Then he joined me in the shower and he thoroughly washed my ass with care. When we got out of the shower we dried off and I went into the bedroom. Jacob had cleaned up and had all the vibrators lined up from small to medium.

"Mike I've been wanting you for so long, are you ready for me to take charge?"

"What ever you want to try on me is fine with me. I'm ready to be your sex toy!"

We got on the bed and Jacob took charge. I just went with it, I was going to let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. He gently pushed me back on the bed and began to blow me. I loved the way he sucked and twisted his head as he sucked me. Then he got me on all fours and began to massage my ass with tropical oil. I was overcome with desire and lust. I wanted him to take me all the way. I wanted him to fuck me hard and fill me with his spermatozoon.

Then I heard a vibrator turn on and soon felt it circling around my rear entrance. The sensation was radiant as it entered my virgin butt. It was wonderful but it was nothing like the real thing.

When Jacob eventually got me into position and pushed in my back door, I loved it... His nice big cock had me squirting on my bed like crazy in no time. The way it moved inside of me felt so incredibly intense and erotic. He filled my walls with his strong hard cock and gave me all his love. I came over and over as he took me, it was amazing. As his cock erupted inside me I shot a long and final load on my bed. Our first time was very intense and it just keeps getting better. We share a special bond now. When we cum together, it is divine. I haven't had any desire for another man or woman yet. Jacob is just so fucking tight and sexy. I think I'll keep him around a while.

Now I understand a lot more about Gay Pride. I love that bumper sticker and I'll never take it off!

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers
12